• Published 5th Oct 2012
  • 2,108 Views, 22 Comments

My Little Survivor: Survival is Friendship - Wise2Fox

  • ...
2
 22
 2,108

Chapter 3: Ponies + Zombies = ???


Autors Notes: I like to thank Dhuradhan for proof reading this or else i would be jumping out of the window.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash just stood there for a good couple of minutes, looking at the group of colored horses standing in-front of him.
"That's it, my mind finally has cracked open" Ash though, as he starts poking the pinks ones nose a couple of times until the unthinkable happened, it spoke to him.

"Ow, what are you doing?" Says the pink pony.

"You.... you can talk?!" Ash said as he slowly took a few steps back, still clutching his bloody pipe.

"Well of course silly, what did you think?" Pinkie said excitedly jumping around.

"Who are you? What are YOU?" Said Ash still not believing what he was seeing.

Twilight stepped towards the creature. She found him intriguing, but she still felt fear on her bones, she had just witnessed the death of a creature.

"We.... we are ponies, what are you?!" She demanded, pointing her hoof at him.

"I'm.... a human... and I can't believe that I'm talking to a pair of ponies. This can't be happening!" Ash said, shaking his head.

"Oh, its happening alright. If ya start explaining, where in the hay are we?!" Applejack stated loudly.

Ash quickly grabbed Applejacks nuzzle to avoid any more noise. "Shh, don't yell you stupid pony! You will attract more of them!"

"Them? Who's them?" Asked Twilight.

"The zombies." Ash whispered while releasing Applejack's nuzzle.

Everypony just froze on the word "zombies". Pinkie Pie started gasping , Rarity was wide eyed in disbelieve, Fluttershy just fainted again, with Rainbow Dash trying to wake her up. Applejack just hugged Applebloom, protectively and Twilight just gives a nervous laugh.

"Don't be silly! There's no such thing as zombies." Twilight said.

"You know that creature that was trying to attack you?" Twilight nodded.

"That was a zombie." Ash stated.

Twilight went wide eyed and was shaking now. She was starting to get scared. Ash noticed and decided to change subject.

"Well... first things first, where did you all come from?" Asked Ash.

Twilight cleared her voice and starts explaining.

1 Hour Later

When Twilight finished her speech, Ash was awestruck from what he just heard. A world full of ponies, harmony, friendship and Princesses.

"Err, Twilight was it? It's hard to believe that you all came from a world that peacefully." Says Ash "Actually, that makes me jealous comparing my world to yours."

"Why you say that darling?" Asks Rarity, titling her head.

"Because my world is mixed of Corruption and War, but we also have good things. That is what we humans are struggling to get. Peace, but…" Ash pointed outside the door without looking. "… now we have a zombie apocalypse... it looks out of the question."

"I'm sorry to hear that, err..." Rarity says with a sad look in her face.

"My name is Ash and its okay, but it ruined my vacation." Ash frowned.

"Was there any party?! It's because I love party'somgoshitwouldbesocoolimeanrealywhodoesntlikepartyonetimeiwas.. huffrr....." Says Pinkie, until Rarity puts a hoof on her muzzle. "Not now Pinkie Pie, please don't confuse poor Ash with your stories." Says Rarity, but it was too late. Ash was in a state of confusion in his brain.

''Eh eh... sorry about that, Pinkie likes to throw a lot of parties." Twilight said.

"I see... anyways, when do you go back to your world? Ash asked while getting up.

"Yeah Twilight, when are we gonna git out of here? Applebloom is scared of this place." Applejack said.
"But sis, I am not scared....." Applebloom tried to speak, but was silenced by Applejack.

"I'm sorry girls, but my magic is all drained from performing the ritual. It will take 2 or 3 days to gain my magic back." Twilight stated with worry.

"WHAT!?" The ponies shouted in unison.

"SHHHH... be quiet or else they will..." Ash said until, he was cut off by moans outside. '' ... hear." Ash faceplamed.
Everypony shrieked in fear, as the group hugged in the bathroom. Ash quickly grabbed his pipe.

"All of you stay there and be quiet! I'll be right back." Ash said as he headed to the broken window.

"Be careful!" Rainbow Dash said.

The broken window was in the front of the cabin, with 2 zombies trying to get in. Ash thought fast as he strikes the zombies head with his trusty pipe, but only to make it fall backwards. The other one took the opportunity to lunge at Ash, but he quickly stabbed it with his pipe on the neck, pinning it down, on the frame of the window.

"God, you're an ugly son of a **…." Ash said while the zombie moaned at him. "Urgh... and smelly too." Then he noticed that the zombie had a diving knife, stuck on its chest. Ash removed the knife from the chest and struck it into the zombies head, ending him. While removing the pipe from the corpse's neck, the other one was getting up. He popped out the knife from the skull and threw it at the zombie, managing a headshot, ending the undead's life.

"That was a lucky shot, if I say so myself." Ash said proudly.

''Now the problem is to fix the window.'' Ash searched for something big enough, to fit the window and he found something. He moved one of the cabinets and placed it in front of the window.

"That should take care of it." Ash said.

"Is it over?" Fluttershy asked. Ash turned around to see the ponies right behind him.

"Yes, it's over Fluttershy... for now that is." Ash said.

"Yeah, if I was fighting, I would give some punches with my hoofs, to see who they are messing with!" Said Rainbow Dash, with confidence in her eyes.

"I would not advise doing that Dash." Ash said, concerned.

"Why not?" Dash asked, confused.

"Because if you get bit from one of them, you might die in a few hours and then turn into a zombie. Or in this case, a zompony." Ash said, while sitting on a chair nearby.

Rainbow Dash cringes at the answer she got.

"Twilight, what are we going to do?" Applejack asked, sadness on her eyes.

"I don't know ….. I really don't know." Twilight said with worry.

Comments ( 13 )

Your welcome! :twilightsmile: Glad to help you, but keep that in mind, that I'm not a proofreader and not THAT good with grammar. So there're probably some mistakes. I did all I could do. :twilightblush:
Good chapter by the way, this means I'm the first viewer. :rainbowdetermined2:

1554507 Oh god, I'm bucked. :rainbowlaugh:

its a really good chapter however you should make them longer.:raritywink:

I'm OK with grammer I noticed lots of mistakes and I wanna help but I'm only on my phone most the time but I can still proofread/edit>>1554507

Wow, this has been awhile.

4953664

Told ya, wanna save it?

4953711 Yeah. I'll add it to the group and see if we can get it continued. It's one of the few crossover ideas that seems fairly awesome. :moustache:

5823710

I ran into the wall of china....

10439312
And where did ya seen that?

Login or register to comment