• Published 31st Dec 2023
  • 269 Views, 3 Comments

Pinkie revolution - Communist_Egor



An alternate ending to "Too Many Pinkie Pies"

  • ...
0
 3
 269

Duplicates save the world

Everfree Forest is attacking.

" Celestia, wake up! " Luna was waking up her elder sister.

" What? Is it morning already? " the former ruler of Equestria asked sleepily. The alicorn sisters secretly retired from public life and now traveled in the guise of ordinary unicorns, disguising their manes and sizes, while their duplicates managed the country.

" No, our duplicates are under attack. In the dream world, I was checking on Midnight, but right in the middle of our conversation, she was violently pulled into reality. When I woke up, I immediately tried to contact Daybreaker, but she's gone too.

" That's truly bad news. It's fortunate they took the hit. But you're right, Luna. We need to cautiously return to the palace before the guards discover our absence and find out who attacked our duplicates. We'll act accordingly after that, " decided Celestia, after which the sisters returned to Canterlot.

After half an hour

A bright beam of light penetrated the window of the ‘Golden Oak’ library, catching Twilight's eye and prompting her to wake up.

'Is it morning already?' the librarian thought, but then she saw her mentor at the window, who, after waking her student, disappeared from view.

" Princess Celestia?! " Twilight immediately teleported to the bathroom, quickly tidied herself up, and within a minute appeared on the street, where her friends and Princess Luna were also present.

" Is Equestria in danger again? " worried Twilight.

" Not exactly. It's time to return the Elements of Harmony to where we once took them. To the Tree of Harmony, " explained Celestia.

" After turning Discord into stone, Equestria has no villains threatening our safety. But even without the Elements, you remain heroes! You saved Equestria from changelings and the Crystal Empire from Sombra, " added Princess Luna.

" And now your task is to protect Ponyville from the plants of the Everfree Forest while we return the Elements, " addressed Celestia to her friends.

" Don't worry, Princess, you can count on us! " replied Twilight. And the friends stood up to defend the town while the princesses returned the Elements of Harmony to the Tree and freed their duplicates.

Escape from Tartarus: Mission Impossible

" That's it! Now Tartarus is definitely under reliable protection! " Daybreaker addressed Midnight, sealing Tartarus with another magical seal.

" I think so! Our defense is much more reliable than that of a dog that once abandoned its post. Let Cerberus guard Ponyville, and we'll take care of Tartarus! " proudly confirmed the new Night Princess.

" First, forget about the Tree of Harmony, then forget to set up additional protection measures after Cerberus's escape. Apparently, my creator really needed a break, " speculated Daybreaker.

" I agree! And that's why we were created! " added Midnight.

The Collapse of Dystopia

" Starlight, we have a new guest, " Double Diamond informed the founder of the equality village. Starlight Glimmer turned around and saw a bouncing pink pony with a smile on her face. 'She's kind of strange,' thought the unicorn.

" Welcome! We're always happy to have guests, " Starlight greeted the pink pony, extending her hoof. Grabbing Starlight's hoof, the pony vigorously shook it, babbling:

" Oh, hi, I'm Pinkie Pie from Appleloosa. I was hopping to Ponyville to visit myself, but I got a little lost and ended up in your village.

" Alright, nice to meet you, Pinkie Pie. Do you want to experience true friendship? " Starlight asked.

" Friendship? I'm friends with everyone in Appleloosa! " boasted the happy pink pony.

" With everyone? " Starlight was surprised.

" Yes! Every day I throw a big party for the birthday ponies. And everyone has fun!

" Wait, you throw parties every day? For every resident of Appleloosa? And how don't you get tired? " Starlight was increasingly surprised.

" Pinkie never gets tired of bringing happiness to all ponies! That's my mission! And I see that your village also needs help. Everyone has unnatural smiles, as if someone ordered everyone to smile. I'll show you a real smile! " declared Pinkie to the whole street.

" No, wait! " Starlight tried to stop the pink pony, but she had already started to sing, simultaneously helping the villagers, for example, Sugar Bell, with baking muffins.

Smile Song - https://youtu.be/lQKaAlMNvm8

Starlight saw how literally one pony was destroying her formation, making all ponies doubt that giving up their cutie marks was a good idea.

" Enough! For attempting to undermine the principles of our true friendship, I immediately strip you of your cutie mark! " Starlight, for appearances, pulled out the 'Staff of Sameness' and tried to deprive Pinkie of her cutie mark. But her spell didn't work.

" What's happening? " Starlight tried again, but the spell failed again. " Why can't I take away your cutie mark?

" Did you try to take away my cutie mark? To take away a pony's cutie mark without their consent is terrible! It's a crime! Have you done it before?

" Well, I... " Starlight suddenly became uneasy and caught several angry glances from the townsfolk.

" Yes, Starlight has done it before! She took away my cutie mark. Then they locked me in the house. The loudspeaker blared equality ideas all day long, and the villagers promised me friendship, and I joined them. Looking at Pinkie, I remembered that my cutie mark is an important part of me. And it won't hinder our friendship! " boldly spoke Party Favor.

" Starlight Glimmer, I don't know why you hate cutie marks, but robbing ponies of their talents, thinking that only this way ponies can truly be friends, is the stupidest thing in the world!

" Yes! Give back our cutie marks! " the ponies began to protest.

" How can you ask me that? Only without cutie marks can we truly be friends, without envying each other's talents. There will be no disputes and disagreements. My system is perfect! " in despair, Starlight shouted.

" Pinkie's talent is truly unique! " admitted Sugar Belle. " She can not only bake cupcakes but also throw parties. But I don't envy Pinkie " I'm glad that my friend's talent is to bring happiness to all ponies.

" And I'm sure that your talent for baking cupcakes for every taste is no less important than mine! The purpose of any talent is to bring happiness to others! And it's foolish to deny that.

" It's not true! It's a lie! " resisted the unicorn, refusing to admit that Pinkie was right.

" Starlight! Cutie marks only signify our talents. Maybe someone hurt you in the past. But cutie marks are not to blame for that. Talents are needed so that we can bring happiness to others. And I want to bring happiness to you! Allow me to be your friend? " Pinkie extended her hoof to the unicorn.

" Why do you want to be friends? I'm a terrible pony, " the leader of the town was surprised by the friendliness of the pink pony.

" Because I want everyone to be happy! " Pinkie simply replied.

The sincere answer from the guest convinced Starlight that the earth pony wanted to help her. And the unicorn accepted the extended hoof.

" And I also want everyone to be happy! " Starlight smiled at Pinkie and turned to the ` townsfolk:

" Forgive me! I was wrong when I thought that depriving ponies of their cutie marks would make everyone happy. But now it's time to make things right! Let's go! " and Starlight personally led all the townspeople to the cutie mark vault to return each pony their talent.

After the return of the cutie marks, Pinkie Pie threw a grand party, unlike anything the town had ever seen. Starlight was happy, but one question intrigued her. And she asked Pinkie:

" So, why do you think the Staff of Equality couldn't take away your cutie mark?

" I'm not exactly sure, but maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm just a copy of the real Pinkie, created by the magical pond? " the pink pony suggested.

" What? " the unicorn stared at her in shock.

" Oh, it's a long but interesting story! I'll tell you everything now...

Paradise for Changelings

" Queen, here's the next supply of love from all of Equestria for the last month, " the changeling officer pointed to a large cocoon where all the collected love was stored.

Queen Chrysalis was no longer surprised. A year had passed since numerous clones of the pink pony appeared in Equestria. Since then, cities had been filled with love, and the hive was no longer starving.

Thanks to large portions of love, the hive forgot about the struggle for survival. To occupy their free time, werewolves began to write poetry, paint pictures, engage in music, and science. At first, Chrysalis tried to prevent this. But then she quickly realized her mistake when the grim werewolves started wandering aimlessly around the hive, and she lifted the ban.

'If the activities of ponies delight my children, let them do as they please. Soon, I will gather so much love that I will become the most powerful being in the world! And then, not only Equestria but the entire world will bow before its Queen!' dreamed Chrysalis. But as long as love flows like a river, the queen will accumulate it to ensure not losing in the next round.

A Child's Fate

For Cozy Glow, it was already the second best birthday at Canterlot's best pizzeria! Pinkie Pie of Canterlot paid special attention to orphans, and Cozy was delighted when Pinkie prepared a large cake for Cozy and her friends again. But what surprised the pegasus the most was that even though they hadn't seen each other for a whole year, Pinkie still remembered her name. And Pinkie talked to Cozy as if they were the best friends in the world.

"Pinkie, I'm so happy! You're the best pony in the world! When I grow up, I'll look for friends and help them too!" promised Cozy.

"That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll grow up to be a good pony too!" Pinkie sincerely replied.

Friendship Grows

"Read the latest news!" attracted the attention of passersby the newspaper seller:

"Ruler of Yakyakistan Prince Rutherford swears eternal friendship to Equestria. The beginning of a great friendship: Dragon Lord Ember met with Princess Celestia. Griffonstone: Borean idol found by Griffin Gilda and Pinkie Pie, for which griffons bowed to them as new queens. Hippogriffs came ashore after rumors of the overthrow of King Storm in the distant land of the yeti. Kirins came out of isolation. Be the first to learn all the details!" the seller beckoned.

"I can't believe all these changes are the result of Pinkie's duplicates. At first, I thought they were completely unsuitable as envoys. But thanks to your decision, our world has become safer," masked Luna addressed her sister.

"Pinkie Pie is the friendliest, happiest, boldest, and most cheerful pony in the world. And since the real Pinkie Pie has already taught her duplicates to bring joy to others, I realized that the best solution would be to use Pinkie's talent to make all beings in the world happy!" smiled Celestia to Luna as the new sunny day in Equestria was just beginning.

The End

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment