• Published 15th Jan 2024
  • 389 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Ranger: Ninja Steel - Chacorn



A team of power rangers regain their powers In order to save another world together with...Ponies?

  • ...
 5
 389

Epilogue: The End

Our heroes had gathered outside in a clearing at Applejack's farm in the evening. After a tough battle with Galvanax, Twilight was able to inform Princess Celestia that the danger was over.

But since the battle had taken a lot of energy from the rangers, it was decided to have a night by a campfire. Pinkie had brought so many marshmallows that she even created a sculpture that looked like her.

Everyone had a good laugh and with that Brody said "What an adventure this has been". "You can say that again" Calvin said, putting his arm over Hayley's shoulder. "No silly, if he says that again then he's a parrot" said Pinkie and they all laughed.

"It's strange we'll be leaving. It feels like home here" Preston said looking up. "I see what you mean" Sarah said looking around at her new friends she said "We have so many new friends here. I don't want it to end"

"This isn't the end" Twilight said, getting everyone's attention. "Our new friendship will surely let us meet again" she said and it made everyone smile. "She's right, no matter how far apart we are we'll stay friends" Brody said making everyone smile more.

With that, Levi took out his guitar and it got everyone's attention. "What are you going to play" Rainbow said and then Levi said "Just listen, this is going to be good".

And with that, Levi started playing the same song he'd taught Applejack, and the same one his dad had sung for him and Brody.

The next day the rangers had packed their things and said their goodbyes. And with that, Mick activated the transporter and opened a portal.

With that all the rangers went through the portal with Brody taking one last look at his pony friends. "Yeah that was Epic" he said and went through.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment