• Published 15th Jan 2024
  • 389 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Ranger: Ninja Steel - Chacorn



A team of power rangers regain their powers In order to save another world together with...Ponies?

  • ...
 5
 389

Chapter 13: The Harmony of Steel against the Galaxy Champion

Galvanax entered the room and looked at a statue of a dragon-like monster made of the same shiny metal alloy. "Perfect, With a body made of Ninja Steel, Irongon will be indestructible" Galvanax said and took out a crystal.

It was dark as night and the shape of a star. "And with this crystal from King Sombra's regime, Irongon will have more power than any ranger" He said, placing the crystal in his chest.

When the crystal was in place, it began to shine. After a while, the eyes began to glow purple and then Irongon came to life. "I am ready, Master" Irongon said, bowing to Galvanax.

"Perfect. Get up, Irongon." Galvanax said and Irongon stood up. "You will be the key to my victory over the Ninja Steel Power Rangers" Galvanax said and laughed evilly.

Later in Ponyville

Brody was outside Twilight's castle and got into a fighting position. He had gone through the same moves several times after the fight with Ripcon. Although Brody won, Ripcon had the upper hand several times. If it weren't for the Lion Fire Armor, Ripcon would have mopped the floor with him.

Brody kept thinking back to when they had come back to Ponyville after the battle.

"What" all the rangers had shouted upon hearing that Galvanax was alive. And when the ponies had seen how they had reacted, it was no surprise that the next question was "Who is Galvanax?".

Twilight had already heard Brody's story about Galvanax so she explained how he was the first leader of the Galaxy Warriors and how he was the one who had captured Brody when he was a child and held him and Mick as prisoners.

"Oh my, that sounds awful" Fluttershy had said and the other had agreed. But the question that still remained was what they were going to do. Galvanax could be anywhere in Equestria and even if they managed to find him, they still had to defeat him.

"We need to inform Princess Celestia about this" Twilight had said and after she sent a letter to the princess we were met with her and her younger sister Princess Luna.

After a long discussion they had decided to increase the amount of guards and patrols around all of Equestria. It had also been agreed that the Main 6 would retrieve the elements of harmony as soon as any information from Galvanax appeared.

"You're training really hard," Twilight said walking over to Brody. Brody relaxed and turned to Twilight who walked towards her with a smile. "Gotta be on my toes, who knows when Galvanax strikes" Brody said.

"True. but you seem more stressed than the others" Twilight said and that got Brody thinking. He was the ranger who had trained the most. The other also trained hard but he had done it more than usual.

"Worried about Galvanax?" Twilight asked and Brody lowered his head. "I guess there's no point in denying" Brody said, giving a weak smile.

Brody sat down and Twilight took a seat next to him and then she turned to him and said "Do you want to talk about it?". Brody took a few seconds to answer.

"I'm just worried. what if I don't have as much luck as before" Brodu said looking down. Twilight turned her head and said "You mean with Ripcon?" and Brody nodded in response.

"But you were incredible, you defeated Ripcon no matter how strong he was all by yourself." she said, smiling proudly. "It was only because I managed to get the Lion Fire Armor in time. If that didn't happen I would have been Destroyed" Brody said putting his head between his legs. "And Galvanax is way tougher. how can I even defeat him" he said and Twilight looked at Brody with concern.

"You will not defeat Galvanax" twilight said strongly. Brody was a little shocked at what Twilight said and turned to her. But what he was met with was a smiling pony. "Because we will. You, Me and our friends" she said and that made Brody smile a little.

But at that moment, Brody's Ninjacom went off and he answered. "Brody we've picked up a strange energy pulse in the quarry, maybe it's Galvanax" said Mick over the com.

"We're on our way Mick" Brody said standing up. "Ready Twilight" Brody asked and she stood up and said "Of course" She said and then they both left.


Our heroes have arrived at the quarry. The Rangers held their swords and took the lead. Then it was the Main 6 who wore the elements of harmony and stood together. And behind the group was Starlight keeping an eye out from behind in case they were ambushed.

When it got further in, several beams of yellow light emerged. As it faded, the heroes saw that it was surrounded by Kudabots and Basherbots.

"Well Well Well, If it's not the Power Rangers and the Elements of Harmony" an unfamiliar voice was heard. When the heroes looked where the voice was, they saw Irongon.

"And who are you supposed to be, Tin Can" Rainbow said angrily and everyone took battle stances. "The name is Irongon" The monster introduced himself and took a couple of steps forward.

"Save it. We know what you and Galvanax want. You will never get the power stars" Brody said forcefully. With that, Irongon gave an evil grin. "Oh red, never is just a long time. But I don't have time to wait" he said, snapping his fingers so all the Kudabots and Basherbots got ready.

Brody turned and looked at the other and said "Are you ready" and everyone, Rangers and ponies alike nodded and with that Brody took a step forward.

"It's Morphin' Time! Power Star" Brody said and all six held out their stars. "Lock In" All six said, locking their stars into their Morphers. "Ready! Ninja Spin!" Everyone called out and morphed into their ranger forms. And with that, everyone gave their roll call.

"Power of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Red!"
"Stealth of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Blue!"
"Strength of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Yellow!"
"Spirit of the Ninja! Ninja Steel White!"
"Speed of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Pink!"
"Rhythm of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Gold!"

"Power Rangers" they all shouted and spun around and shouted again. "NINJA STEEL"

"Ninja Rangers, Fear No Danger" Shouted all the Rangers and the battle broke out. Both sides battled each other with the ponies taking on the bots. At the same time, the rangers attacked Irongon with their swords.

But Irongon managed to dodge the attacks and teasingly said "Come on, Are you even trying?". "Alright, let's see if he likes this," Sarah said, pulling out her blaster.

"Ninja Blaster, power up" she said, placing her power star in the blaster. "Ninja Blaster, Whiplash" she called out and fired a pink whip at Irongon. But when it hit him, the attack bounced off while some energy was absorbed.

"What, it didn't work" Sarah yelled out. All the rangers were confused why nothing happened. "Are you trying to tickle me pink? I barely felt it," Irongon teased. "Alright let's try this" Calvin said, taking out his Battle Morpher and putting it into Blade Mode and placing his star into it.

“Battle Morpher, Blade Mode, Hyper Blade Slash” He shouted and stabbed Irongon several times. But Irongon took no damage and with each hit he absorbed energy.

"Let me try" Hayley said doing the same thing but in Claw Mode. "Battle Morpher, Blade Mode, Hyper Claw Shred" she shouted and clawed at Irongon but the same thing happened.

"Okay, My turn" Irongon said and held out his hand and fired a dark purple beam that knocked back all six of them.

"Preston, come along. we're doing a double attack" Levi said and took out the Storm Star. "Okay" Preston said and took out his power star. Both placed the stars in their swords with the Storm Star in Tornado mode.

Both spun the stars and Levi said "Ninja Tornado Attack" and swung his sword, lifting Irongon into the air. "Blue Tornado Strike" Preston said and spun like a tornado and flew into the air with Levi. Both slashed at Irongon but he caught both of them and absorbed more energy.

"You guys are pathetic" Irongon said, throwing Levi and Preston to the ground. "Oh yeah, Ninja Star Morph" Brody called out and unleashed an attack on Irongon. But he caught the attack with his hands and absorbed the energy from the attack.

"This is laughable, you have no power. How could so many fall for you?" Irongon said, parrying the attack and knocking Brody into the others. "This is not good" Brody said as he got up.

While that was happening, the ponies had sensed what was happening. "I'll take care of the tin cans, you go help them" Starlight said and Twilight turned around. "But Starlight" Twilight tried to protest, but then she saw the confidence in Starlight's eyes.

"Okay, come on girls." Twilight said and then the main 6 rushed to help the Rangers. "Are you guys okay?" Fluttershy asked when they got there.

"Urg, we're fine. but our attacks don't work on him" Brody said, glaring at Irongon. "Don't worry, I'll fix it" Rainbow said, rushing forward to punch Irongon.

But he ducked and grabbed Rainbow by the tail. Without warning, Irongon threw her to the others. "So how did that work out for you huh" Applejack said with some sarcasm in her voice.

"We can't just rush in. we need a plan" Twilight said but then Sarah said "But none of our attacks do anything against him."

"Then we use the elements and rainbow lasers him" Pinkie said happily. "I think we should use the Lion Fire Armor instead" Levi said but then Brody got an idea. "How about we try both" he said, catching everyone's attention.

"If we combine the power of the elements with the power of the Lion Fire Armor it might be powerful enough" Brody explained and it made everyone shine. "That might work" Twilight said and then Rainbow said "Well what are we waiting for. let's take him".

With that Sarah said "We're trying to hold him down so you can attack". With that, Sarah, Preston, Calvin, and Hayley took out their Element Stars and placed them in their swords.

"Levi, take this," Brody said, handing Levi his Element Star. "Thanks bro" Levi said, placing the star in his sword. The five rushed towards Irongon and twisted the stars so that the green tip stood up.

It ran around Irongon and surrounded him. “Element Star, Ninja Forest Attack” all five shouted and spun the stars and sent out vines that bound up Irongon.

"This won't last long" Irongon shouted, trying to break free. "Brody, Girls. Hurry" Levi called and then Brody said "Okay now we do" and the Mein 6 nodded.

"Lion Fire! Ninja Spin!" Brody said, spinning the Lion Fire Star and activating the Lion Fire Armor. "Out Of The Fire And Into The Fight, Lion Fire Red!" Brody shouted with the transformation complete.

"Lion Fire Armor Star, lock in!" he said, placing the star in his sword. "Alright girls, here we go" Twilight said and then they activated the elements and began to levitate into the air.

It focused on Brody's sword and then the element began to glow brighter. "NINJA SPIN" Brody shouted and spun the star. As the sword began to extend, the elements sent their power to the sword so it began to burn with a rainbow colored fire.

"Lion Fire Harmoni Strike, Final Attack" Brody said, rushing towards Irongon and slashing him diagonally. When Brody landed behind him, it seemed like the attack didn't work.

"Oh Come On!" Said Rainbow, irritated but just then Irongon collapsed and split into several pieces. "That works" she said and then everyone headed towards Irongon's remains.

"That… was new" Hayley said worriedly looking at what was left of the monsters they had just beaten.

Sarah picked up a piece of the metal and said "is it just me or does this metal look familiar" and when everyone looked at the metal a crystal was seen glowing purple. "What's that?" Twilight asked.

But just then the crystal flew up into the air and landed on a rock. "It is the key to your annihilation" said a dark voice and then the crystal landed in the hand of a monster.

They wore dark gold and brown armor, blue skin, a large golden helmet, and red eyes. When the rangers looked towards the monster, they saw that it was the champion of the Galaxy Warriors, Galvanax.

"Galvanax" Brody grunted as he saw Galvanax. "Nice to see you red ranger, but now it's time for my revenge. With this" Galvanax said, holding out the crystal.

"What is a rock supposed to do" Rainbow said mockingly. "This crystal contains all the power of the six Power Stars and the Elements of Harmony" Galvanax said proudly, making everyone gasp.

"Irongon was created to absorb all of your powers," Irongon explained and then Sarah came up with something. "Now I see, this is no ordinary metal. It's Ninja Steel" she said and it made all the rangers gasp.

"What is ninja steel?" Rainbow dash asked and Twilight replied "It's the same material their Power Stars are made of". "Using Ninja Steel Irongon was able to take all your attacks and absorb them into a crystal, And with that I now have the power that i need" Galvanax said, holding the crystal up high.

But at that moment he opened his mouth and swallowed the crystal. Everyone was shocked that he ate the crystal but when he did he started glowing dark purple and started laughing saying "It's time to feel the power of a Galaxy Warriors Champion"

With that, he used his Naginata and fired a large laser, knocking down all the heroes. And the energy wave was so strong it knocked down all the bots still fighting Starlight.

When she saw that her friends were in trouble, she rushed towards them and teleported them all away. "HaHaHa, You can run, But not hide." Galvanax said, laughing evilly.


Our heroes had taken cover behind a couple of rocks a bit away. "Why did you do that?" Rainbow said angrily that Starlight teleported them away from the battle.

"You'd be crushed if you stayed" Starlight protested and Levi stepped in between. "Stop arguing. Starlight did the right thing" he said, turning to Rainbow.

"We can't just run away and give up" Rainbow said but then Sarah stepped forward and said "We're not giving up, but we have to come up with a plan." "Exactly. Galvanax has the power of the Elements of Harmony and our Power Stars. we need more power" Calvin said.

But then the Ninja Nexus Prism flew up to the heroes and they looked at it. "The Nexus Prism? What does this one do?" Twilight asked, but then the prism showed a vision.

"That's the same vision I saw after I got my Power Star" Brody said and the other said the same thing. "But what can it mean?" Preston asked.

Just then, both The Power Stars and the Elements began to glow. "I think I understand" Brody said and everyone turned to him. "We have to combine our Power Stars with the Elements" Brody said and everyone was surprised.

"Maybe that could work" Twilight said, turning to the other. "We need to try" she said and everyone nodded. The Rangers threw their stars into the prism. When they were inside, the prism began to spin at full speed. Then the elements began to glow more and more and so first Twilight sent a beam of her Element's energy into the prism with the second soon after.

After a while the stars were shot out but the prism continued to spin. After a while, six new stars flew out. They had the same color as the rangers but it had its unique symbol in the middle.

For Brody it was a purple six pointed star, Preston had a red lightning bolt, Calvin had a pink butterfly, Hayley had a dark purple diamond, Sarah had a light blue balloon and finally Levi had an orange apple.

"Whoa, what's that" Pinkie blurted out as she saw the stars. "Looks like we got new um... Harmony Stars" Sarah said and everyone looked at the new stars and were sure it could win.

But then someone shot at the stone and there was dust everywhere. When it cleared, Galvanax stood there with his weapon ready. "Stop hiding, are you ready to face your doom" said Galvanax but the rangers stepped forward and waved their friends to step aside.

"The only one who will meet his doom is you Galvanax" Brody said, drawing his sword as the others did the same.

"Harmony Stars" Brody shouted and everyone held out their new stars. "Lock In" everyone shouted and placed the stars in their swords. "NINJA SPIN" Shouted all six and spun the stars. Everyone was enveloped in a rainbow colored light and began a new transformation.

It formed a new armor that reminded them of their early Ninja Master Mode. But instead of the star symbol in the middle, it had the Elements that they had on the Stars.

"Ninja Steel Red Ranger, Element of Magic" Brody said and Twilight looked at him impressed.

"Ninja Steel Blue Ranger, Element of Loyalty" Preston said and Rainbow checked excitedly.

"Ninja Steel Yellow Ranger, Element of Kindness" Calvin said and Fluttershy looked on impressed.

"Ninja Steel White Ranger, Element of Generosity" Hayley said and Rarity looked on in amazement at their new appearance.

"Ninja Steel Pink Ranger, Element of Laughter" Sarah said and Pinkie got so excited she shook a little.

"Ninja Steel Gold Ranger, Element of Honesty" Levi said and Applejack looked on proudly.

"Ninja Steel" Brody said and everyone spun around and struck a pose saying "Harmony Mode"

Their friends looked on in amazement while Galvanax seemed unimpressed. "Let's see if you can handle this" Brody said and all the rangers rushed forward.

"Your funeral" Galvanax said rushing forward and so the final battle began.

They rushed at each other and while the rangers attacked with their swords, Galvanax attacked with his Naginata. It wasn't much of a fight, but the rangers soon got the upper hand and managed to beat him back.

"How, I have more power than any of you" Galvanax said wondering how his enemies could gain so much power. "Ever heard of harmony power" Brody said and that made Galvanax look up.

"We now have the power of both our power stars and the elements of harmony" Levi said but Galvanax retorted. "Okay, now I see. But now we're the same" Galvanax said but then Sarah said "You may have absorbed our powers. But don't think for a second that we're the same".

"We are the real bearers of our Power Stars" Calvin said and then Hayley said "And Twilight and the others are the bearers of the Element of Harmony".

"And our friendship with each other and our Equestria friends makes our power stronger than ever" Preston said and then Brody said.

"Now you will get to feel exactly what the Magic of Friendship can do". With that everyone pressed a button on their swords and then Brody said "Ninja Steel Harmony Rangers, Blades Together" and then they put their swords on top of each other and generated energy.t

"Ultimate Nexus Harmoni Blast" all six said, firing a rainbow beam straight at Galvanax. "My turn, Dark Nexus Chaos" he shouted and fired a dark beam from his Naginata. When the attacks collided, shock waves were created so strong that all the trees were uprooted. Twilight and Starlight created a shield around themselves so they and their friends were protected.

"Give up Galvanax, this is your last chance" Brody shouted but Galvanax retorted saying "I'm a Galax Warrior Champion, I never surrender". It continued to push forward and then the rangers jumped up into the air.

"Harmony Ninja Strike, Steel Slash" they all shouted and dived towards Galvanax and piled him one by one. First it was Levi, then Sarah, Hayley, Calvin and Preston and finally Brody came in.

"Final Attack" he shouted and slashed with his sword as it glowed red and purple. As the attack landed, Galvanax began to crack and fall to his knees.

“H… How could I lose” he cried and finally exploded. "Show over, Ninjas win" Brody said dropping to one knee. Twilight and the other rushed up to them with the other not far behind. "Are you guys okay?" she asked Brody and he said "Yeah, It's over".