• Published 30th Nov 2023
  • 921 Views, 30 Comments

Missing the Past - Sea Jewel



As college begins for the Main 7, dark secrets come to light as the friends fight for themselves and each other.

  • ...
2
 30
 921

Break It Down For Me

~Eight~

Pinkie at the bar they were meant to scavenge was a pretty weird coincidence. Especially since neither of the girls had ever heard of her working here before.

“I think so? Unless I accidentally did a switch-a-roo with the Pinkie from the pony world, I’m me!” She giggled, before rollerblading towards the drunk man next to them. “GOLDEN ORE, THE HORSES ARE LOSING!” She shouted at him, pointing towards the foosball table and making the man, Golden Ore, stumble away. She continued behind the bar and began cleaning some cups as the confused pair stared at the bartender who was now their friend. “Golden Ore has some screws loose in his head. But he’s harmless. He just likes pretty women. Take it as a compliment!”

“What in the…” Applejack started.

“Tarnation?” Rainbow finished.

“Wow guys, you should have told me you were interested in him.” She joked, throwing a cup in the air, before catching it with another larger cup.

“Pinkie! What the hell are you doing here?!” Rainbow whisper shouted, the man long forgotten.

“Working?” She responded confused.

“At a criminal bar?”

“This isn’t a criminal bar, silly. Everyone here is so nice.” As if on cue, a couple walked in, both of them wearing a semblance of a scarf on their clothing and gave Pinkie a smile and wave. Rainbow and Applejack gave each other a side-glance.

“Am I the only sane one in this group?” Applejack asked herself.

“I think Twilight hasn’t lost it fully yet either.” Rainbow snickered.

“Speaking of, what are you two doing here? I hope this isn’t a first date. That would be awful! I mean this place is nice but you two should be at a restaurant by the beach! Or at a park in a clear night sky!”

Both girls choked on their drinks as Pinkie rambled on about first date ideas. Rainbow reached over to cover Pinkie’s mouth to stop her talking. “Pinks, we aren’t dating!” She couldn’t stop the blush forming as she noticed the way Applejack lowered her hat over her head.

“But you two would be so cu-”

“We’re on a top secret mission!” She hissed through her teeth.

“Ooh I love top secret missions! Can I join?!”

“And we don’t have time for questi- wait, you wanna help?” Rainbow asked.

“That’s what I just said.” She rolled her eyes, refilling Rainbow’s apple cider.

“That’d be great, hun. But we just need a way into your storage room. We’ll take it from there.” Applejack gave her a smile.

Pinkie’s smile faltered for a split moment, “What do you want in there?”

“We just needa check stock. You know how Granny can be with her business.” Applejack’s cheesy smile widened, she hated lying, and she wasn’t much good at it either.

“Oh well in that case!” Pinkie bounced up to pat Rainbow and Applejack’s heads before throwing them a key. “Just down there guys! If anyone asks, mention Granny Smith. They love her.” At that, Pinkie skated off to another group.

The two girls looked at eachother. “Was Pinkie acting strange?” Rainbow asked, pointing behind her.

“Pinkie Pie always acts strange.”

---

Sunset rubbed her temples in exhaustion as Twilight paced around the carpet in her room. “Oh, do you think they’ve found it yet? I hope they haven’t gotten lost! Or worse, found out!” Twilight panicked, running her hands through her hair.

On the bed, Sunset hit her head on the back of the headrest, her hand on Spike’s head. “I’m sure they’re fine Twilight. We talked about this! There isn’t much use for us doing a stake out. If the truck is there, then they’ll tell us and I can let Mikey know. It won’t be our problem anymore.”

“Yeah! And it gives you two time to spend together!” Spike commented, making the two girls redden at each other before stealing a biscuit from Sunset’s hand.

Twilight paced around the room some more. She knew her friends, they’ll be fine. Surely. Yet there was a nagging itch in the back of her head that was telling her something was wrong, that they had missed something. She groaned, flopping onto the end of the bed. “None of this would have happened if you just took that truck to Michael! What was so important that you bailed on it, Sunset Shimmer? Why didn’t you just drive that truck?”

Sunset winced at the use of her full name. Even throughout when they were dating, Twilight only used it if she was really upset. Her gaze shifted from Twilight to the bed as she thought back to last week.

The streets were busy in the hustle and bustle of early morning rush, people running to get to school and work on time. Sunset sat at an empty bench, perfect view of where the truck was meant to be parked and ready for her to drive to Mikey. The truck was parked. It had been for a while now as Sunset mustered up the courage to walk to it and drive it away. Could there be cops around? A random check as she was driving? What if she looked suspicious. There were too many variables that could go wrong.

A small sound drove her attention away from the truck. A sort of sniffling that was coming from behind her. She turned around, seeing a young girl, no older than seven sitting at the front stairs of a fast food joint. She wore a ragged jacket and held her arms close to her body, occasionally wiping the snot from her runny nose and her tears that didn’t seem to stop. A clattering from inside the joint startled the girl, and the door opened to an angry looking lady.

“I told you to scram, girl! I don’t have any scraps so early in the morning! Come back tonight!” She yelled, swatting her away, albeit gently. As gentle as you could be when telling a child to find some other place to seek refuge. Sunset’s eyes darkened at the lady’s attitude to the child. In some ways- no, a lot of ways- she saw herself in that girl. It reminded her of the first few weeks she was in the human world, before Mikey took her in. Only difference is this girl has to go through it much younger. She got up and hurried to the girl, grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the shouting lady, glaring daggers into her as they walked away.

The young girl stared at her with wide eyes. Sunset kneeled on one knee to get to her eye level and gave her a smile. “Where’s your parents?” She shook her head. She didn’t know. Sunset frowned, unsure of what to do. The girl seemed like she didn’t want to talk, which just made things harder to decipher. Still she couldn’t let a little girl live on these streets. She had to get her somewhere safe. “What’s your name?” Sunset tried again. The girl didn’t talk. Sunset hesitated, looking back at the truck that lay there stationary, she had to get it to Mikey or else she’d get into a whole load of crap, but if she did, this little girl would continue to live in a whole load of crap. And she didn’t want that for anyone. “I’m going to get you someplace safe, okay?” Again, no answer.

They reached the police precinct after a while, with Sunset trying to get some words out of the kid, and the kid staying silent through the journey, only tightly holding onto Sunset’s hand. They were greeted by Night Light whose eyes brightened as he smiled at Sunset, excited to see his daughter’s girlfriend (ex-girlfriend) for the first time in months. Then he frowned in concern as his eyes landed on the girl next to her.

“Gusty?!” He asked in shock. “What’s going on? Where’s your mother?”

“You know her?” Sunset questioned. “She was crying at Madame Kira’s Barbeque.”

“I know her mother. Thank you Sunset for bringing her here. Gusty, go inside.” He said pointing into the precinct.

“Hey!” She raised her voice. “Don’t talk to her like that.”

His eyes widened, but he didn’t say anything, leaving Sunset confused behind the door. Then, she remembered what she was doing out in the first place.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit!” She complained, running back to the truck. Except the parking spot was empty, and the truck was nowhere to be found. “Shit.” She groaned, pulling her face with her hands.

“Wow Sunset, I guess your empathy got the best of you.” Twilight said in admiration, because even if it lost the truck, she helped someone in need. “You weren’t wearing your pendant?” She asked after a beat.

“Uh no. I don’t usually wear it. It’s not fun seeing into people's thoughts just by bumping them or something.” She laughed awkwardly.

Twilight nodded, stroking her chin. Calculating. Calculating. It’s all too calculated. She was confused. And that nagging in her mind was begging to be remembered. She looked towards Sunset, who had begun making origami hearts out of some scrap paper lying around. Paper. That paper dad took! She clicked her fingers in revelation, jumping up from the bed and running towards his study.

She began rummaging through drawers until her eye landed on the scrapped paper under a book. She pulled it out, reading the lone number displayed on the sheet. Has her dad called it? Who could it be? It wouldn’t be Michael would it? Her hand trembled above her phone as she hesitated to type in the numbers. There were too many mysteries for her to come up with a linear story. The numbers were dialled, and now she had to decide if she wanted to make it ring. Oh to hell with it. She pressed the green button on her phone, holding it to her ear as it rang. It rang for a few seconds- seconds that felt like hours before a crackling signified it was picked up. Twilight waited to hear a voice on the other side.

“Hello, what can I do for you?” A woman’s voice answered. It sounded mature, but comforting. It didn’t slip Twilight that the lady hadn’t mentioned her name.

“Um, Hi! I’m,” She looked around frantically for a name, “Soft Glow! I am calling in regards to your…electricity bills.”

“Sorry one second,” She responded, before a fainter, more muffled conversation took place. Twilight could still make it out. “August! Stop fighting with the chef! No I don’t care if he isn’t making you mac and cheese! You just had dinner.” August, August. She had heard that name before. It was familiar, but from where she didn’t know. “Sorry sweetie, my little one is a headache to calm down at this time of the night.” She huffed. “Anyhow, what can good old Winter do for you?”

Twilight’s eyes widened, dropping the phone just as Sunset ran in to see where she had gone. She remembered reading an article headlined, ‘Groovy Buggers! A Winter Wonderland!’ a while back. The bar was owned by none other than Winter Moon, one of the most important business women of all of Canterlot, who had a daughter named August Moon, whose nickname is surely ‘gusty’.
To Twilight, the events leading up to now had just fallen into place, but she couldn’t prove it until she saw one more thing. Why had Sunset been given the responsibility for such an important task out of nowhere. How the only thing that could stop her from taking that truck was a girl who reminded her of her old self- something only Michael would know. How Twilight’s dad recognised her as ‘Gusty’. Then the way Michael gave Sunset the task of finding the truck- something so important in the hands of Sunset who was all too inexperienced to succeed. Why take the risk if so much money is on the line?

“Call Rarity and Fluttershy. Something’s wrong.” Twilight said urgently.

---

Fluttershy and Rarity sat next to each other on the sofa, Rarity’s legs pulled up to her chest and leaning against Fluttershy’s thigh as she held a cup of tea in her hand. Fluttershy sat upright, all too sensitive at the girl next to hers touch to be able to focus on the movie in front of them. After they settled in, Rarity offered to put on face masks for the two with some chamomile tea as they watched a romance film. Quiet seemed to be the recent vibe between the two friends, but not the awkward kind. The kind where they both understood the value in calmness, just the presence of each other and knowing they were together was enough to feel like they had laughed all night long. Fluttershy’s head was feeling heavy, and she wanted to rest it against Rarity’s shoulder for the remainder of the movie. Slowly, but surely, Fluttershy mustered up the courage to lean her head down, until a warmth spread near her head as it touched her shoulder. Again, there was no talking, and Fluttershy sighed in content, closing her eyes as she felt Rarity rest her head against the shy girl.

“I enjoy spending my time with you Fluttershy. It’s peaceful.” Rarity sighed, her eyes on the movie as Fluttershy shifted to look up at her. Rarity’s hands fiddled with her mug, “I feel like I don’t need to pretend around you. No need to be extravagant, or fashionable. I don’t need to watch my words with you, afraid of saying the wrong thing that could come off as uptight or prude. You just understand.” Fluttershy’s heart swelled as she stared for longer at those blue eyes, and once those dark blue eyes shifted to look into her own teal ones, her breath caught in her throat, she wasn’t able to reply and merely smiled. Rarity’s eyes never left her, “I’m really glad to have you as my friend.”

It shouldn’t have felt so harsh, the way Rarity said it, of course they were friends. What did she expect? Rarity invited her over, cared for her, but that didn’t mean she cared for her romantically. When had these thoughts surfaced into Fluttershy’s mind? Her smile fell as that sentence itself felt like a rejection. Her green eyes left Rarity and focused on the TV, glazed over in thought. Not about what Rarity said, but about why Fluttershy over-thought that sentence so much. “I’m glad to have you as my friend too.” She said quietly, her head still on her shoulder.

A tone disrupted the silence and illuminated the sofa space between them as Sunset’s face popped up on Rarity’s phone. The girls glanced at each other briefly, not expecting a call so late at night. Rarity answered it and put it on speaker.

“Hello dear,”

“Rarity, can you and Fluttershy meet us at the Groovy Buggers quick?! Bring your pendants, We think Applejack and Rainbow Dash have walked into a trap.”

---

“Holy Shit, AJ. I had no idea your farm sells so much to these guys” Rainbow said, impressed as the two walked into the garage piled with boxes upon boxes of the Apple Family cider.

“Truth be told, I didn’t either.” Applejack revealed, holding her hat in astonishment as she herself took in all of their farm’s hard work, most of which only went to one bar in particular. Rainbow looked at her questionably. “What? I’ve been busy with studying lately. Big Mac and Granny have been taking care of the orders recently.”

Rainbow nodded absently, walking ahead to the small doorway into the other room. Applejack watched as Rainbow froze up, and the farmer placed a hand on the small of her back to steady her. “You all right, sugar?”

Rainbow cleared her throat, her cheeks red, “Yeah uh, it’s just I didn’t expect it to be here.” She said quietly, before a grin broke out and she ran towards the truck. It was there, in the corner parked perfectly with the container still locked and ready to drive off with.

“Rainbow wai- aw shucks.” She groaned, running after the girl. They ought to be more careful in places like these, there could have been someone nearby.

Rainbow had all sorts of adrenaline running through her at the thought she might be able to finally get the money she needed to stay at CCAS, and not have to leave her friends behind, which if you asked her a couple weeks ago, she wouldn’t have much concern about it- they had after all, gone on separate paths. But lately, she’s been enjoying her time with all of them, especially tonight with Applejack. A weird fluttery feeling surfaced in her stomach as she remembered the way it felt when Applejack’s hand had touched her lower back just a few minutes ago. But she shrugged it off as just the nervousness.

The metal felt cold to the touch as she tried to pry open the lock on the container. They had to make sure no one took any of the drugs out before sending any photos to Mikey. It was locked, and she shook it roughly to try and pry it open.

“Here, let me try.” Applejack said, not waiting for Rainbow to move away. Rainbow felt herself heat up against her will as Applejack’s arm went over her shoulder, her breath hitting the side of her face and the top of her ear. Her eyes were drawn to the way Applejack’s arm muscles tightened and relaxed. Rainbow tried to ignore the feeling of Applejack’s chest against her back as she focused her eyes on the lock, and how Applejack so easily popped it open- granted she used her pendant, but it was still cool nonetheless. Rainbow’s blush deepened as she found herself confused on why her brain had become so fuzzy and her skin had become so hot. Applejack cleared her throat, making Rainbow look up inside the container. “What…”

“Where is the rest?” Rainbow breathed, panic rising in her chest. In front of them, the truck was scarce, with only a few bags of drugs wrapped in cling wrap towards the back. But it was nowhere near the 200,000 Mikey said it was. There was only a few thousand dollars worth of materials in it. A click and a bright flash made the two girls whip around in alarm.

It happened too fast, far too fast for either of the girls to tap into their pendants for the speed and strength needed to fend off whoever had grabbed them. She felt a rough shove, her arms were pinned down before she could even blink and before she knew it her breath had become ragged. Dad. It was her first thought, and she tried to fight off the prickly feeling in her hands and the lack of oxygen in her lungs. She was afraid, more than afraid. Her and her dad hadn’t left on good terms, and she knew he wouldn’t hesitate to stick a bullet in her. Her eyes were wide open, but her vision was blurred, and her ears felt blocked. There were muffled shouts from around her, one had a distinct country accent to it.

“Rainbow! Dash!” A voice called and her heartbeat decreased. A figure filled her view then, and she blinked to focus. A man kneeled in front of her, tall and burly, and he had a hand on her shoulder. Somehow, she didn’t panic then. Because once her panic attack faded, she noticed the concerned eyes in front of her, and the gentle hand on her shoulder.

“Hey, hey, kid. You’re all good.” The man, comforted, gently tapping her back. Rainbow recoiled in shock. In front of her was Mikey.

Rainbow looked around the room then, finally becoming aware of her surroundings. She was tied to a chair, a rope wrapped around her hands behind the chair, so that she wasn’t able to grab her pendant, presumably. Around her was Mikey, and almost everyone else from the Ratmakers, which seemed like overkill, but if they knew about the pendants, they knew her and Applejack were relatively powerful. Applejack. In urgency, she whipped her head around the room, before her eyes met green ones from her right side. Applejack’s eyes were wide as saucers, her eyebrows furrowed in concern, and Rainbow felt shame seep into her upon realising Applejack had watched her amidst a panic attack.

“You okay?” Mikey asked, and Rainbow realised he was still standing in front of her.

“Okay?” She spat, trying to push her fears aside. “You’ve tied us up in a garage and you're asking me if I'm okay? What the fuck is going on?”

Unless…Rainbow slouched as she realised how blind they’d all been. It was a set up. All of it. The truck of drugs? There was never 200,000 dollars in it. Just their usual amount, enough that a photo or two with it can be incriminating. He’d set them up. But why?

“Pinkie Pie?” Rainbow heard Applejack ask in hesitance, and they both watched as she appeared from behind one of the henchmen. Her hair looked straighter, and her eyes were teary as she waved slowly.

This was too much for Rainbow, she wanted to grab her head to stop the headache forming.

“You promised you won’t hurt them.” Pinkie spoke up, glaring at Mikey.

“And I won’t. I’m many things, but I don’t break my promises.” Mikey turned to the girls, looking at them apologetically. “I didn’t want to restrain you, It was just safer to take your pendants off this way.”

Rainbow noticed the lightness around her neck, she never went anywhere without it. “You won’t get away with this! Our friends will come save us!” Rainbow yelled angrily.

“I count on it.” Mikey said, though there was no malice in his tone, confusing Rainbow even more. He turned to the door then, motioning for Pinkie Pie and some others to follow him.

Rainbow was left alone with Applejack, the room dark, with a couple men at the door, ensuring they didn't escape. She felt Applejack stare at her, and it made her shoulders stiffen. Her first thought was to apologise to Applejack for getting her dragged into this mess. “I’m sorry,” She said quietly, too tired and ashamed to speak any louder.

Applejack took a moment to respond, her mind still going over Rainbow’s reaction. She’d never acted so fearful before, and the equestrian magic they’d dealt with was much worse than this. “Don’t apologise Sugar, we’re a team, remember?” She gave her a smile, one that Rainbow didn’t return. “‘Sides, that’s how we know the others will get us out of this mess.”

The door slammed open to drag in four girls all with tape wrapped around their hands, and their necks naked of necklaces. “Fuck.” Rainbow exhaled, looking at the way Mikey had followed their friends through the door. “How’d he catch you?” She asked Sunset as she was sat down on a chair next to her. Besides them, Fluttershy and Twilight looked on the verge of tears, and Rarity a neutral look on her face.

Sunset didn’t let her eyes leave Michael, the anger radiating off her in waves. “He lied to me. Used my weaknesses against me. That’s how.”

Mikey heard, and dipped his head low. “This, I admit, wasn't the best way to go about it. But I had to! You’ll understand if you hear me out.” He took a breath, looking at the girls in front of him. Most were confused on what was going on, and he was concerned about the reaction of the Rainbow haired girl. But seeing the hatred in Sunset’s eyes hurt him more than he cared to admit. “Night Light has reopened my case and is getting close to figuring out my operation. And I knew that there was nothing stopping you, Sunset, from helping your girlfriend put me behind bars. Afterall, you had no connection with us, and that was the only way for you to quit.” He paused, walking towards Sunset and placing a hand on her shoulder. “I’d heard rumours about you and your friends having these powers, and I knew how close you guys were. Then I realised, having evidence against you wasn’t enough, I needed it against all of you- a way to frame you all, leverage so that you side with me, not Night Light.”

“Don’t fucking touch me.” Sunset snarled, causing him to step back. “You thought kidnapping us would get us on your side? You're delusional.” She scoffed, looking at the ground. “The truck, my quest, it was all a lie? Just a set up so you can get photos of us breaking the law? That girl…you knew she reminded me of me. You used my situation against me! I trusted you!”

He remained silent, not refuting anything. “That girl was his daughter.” Twilight spoke up, glaring at Mikey. “August Moon. She’s the daughter of the owner of this bar. Except it wasn’t really owned by her. It was owned by you, Michael JH Oneson. Unofficially. You never married her- nothing to show to the government a connection. That was the best way to keep them safe.” Twilight turned to look at her friends, “Except now we all know. And they won’t be safe anymore.”

“ENOUGH!” He shouted, Twilight had struck a nerve. “I don’t want to hear petty threats, you girls would never hurt a fly. And if you did well, I’m sure daddy would love to hear about the way you were cosying up with my gang member, breaking and entering a police precinct, and tampering evidence. It’s not a good look.” His smile widened at the way Twilight shrunk in on herself. “I had to work a bit to get evidence on you three,” Pointing to Twilight, Sunset, and Rainbow Dash. “But the rest, they just make it too easy.” He laughed.

Then he threw some photos on the ground, scattering between the six girls. Rainbow’s eyes shot desperately to Fluttershy whose chest began heaving faster and faster. There, in the folder were multiple photos of the shy girl with a masked man, KL, constantly buying drugs. “I never expected someone so shy to be an addict.”

“Watch your mouth!” Rainbow growled. The rest of the girls couldn’t tear their eyes away from it, all their hearts breaking slowly for their friend. Fluttershy’s tears fell freely, her eyes frozen on her still self.

“And Applejack, well…You are a good girl. Nothing incriminating so far. From you at least. You must be aware Granny likes to dabble in some unorthodox business ideas. Tax fraud is a favourite one of mine.” He winked.

“You’re lying.” She replied hopelessly, connecting the dots, how most of their exports were Groovy Buggers, and how it’s owned officially by Mikey’s partner.

“We’ll see how that holds up in court. Of course this darling gem here hasn’t dealt with me or my associates directly. But you're still quite popular dear.” He smirked, moving towards Rarity and holding her chin up. “Do you recognise any of my men from your routine, evening, sleepovers? I’ve heard you especially love older men.” Rarity refused to show her fear and embarrassment, even as her hands trembled and her lip quivered at the accusations. “It’s not enough to land you in jail, but it will taint your good girl reputation, won't it?”

“Stop!” Sunset begged, refusing to listen to any more of her friends' secrets get exposed. “Michael, what do you want from us?”

“I want you on my side Sunset! I gave you everything! A home, a family, a job. And you repay me by plotting against me. You didn’t even tell me your friends have pendants like yours! I had to hear it from your pink party friend. I don’t care if you hate me after this, now you won’t have a choice but to join us. And I won’t have to watch my back the entire time.”

Sunset stopped listening after he mentioned Pinkie Pie, “What did you do to her?”

“Nothing.” At that, Pinkie walked into the room, hands behind her back and crouched over in worry as she looked at her friends.

“Girls, I’ll fix this! I’ll get you out.” She pleaded to them, because from where she was, it looked really bad for her.

“Pinkie…” Sunset breathed, hurt at how she betrayed them.

“Oh relax, Ketchie, she didn’t betray you. She simply blabbered on and on about your magic powers. It was more stupidity than anything else. But it helped me figure out how to get them off you. It will be a long while before you see these again.” He softened then, sighing. “I admire your care for eachother, it’s something I've tried and failed to achieve in the Ratmakers. Sunset, I want you to know you aren’t prisoners. You can live normally under my gang, but you will be helping me change the course of the case. Once Night Light is demoted and the case closes again, you’ll be free to do whatever.” He watched Sunset, how she was taking it. “You have my word that the evidence will remain with me, and only me. Unless I have probable cause to release it.”

Mikey didn’t break promises.

Author's Note:

Ahh, I was stressing writing this chapter. Idk I guess it's a plot twist kind of?
Please let me know your thoughts, thank you!

Comments ( 8 )

Given this fandom's track record for how its writers handle putting the Humane 7 in real-life scenarios, I am both intrigued and frightened of how this could end. :fluttercry:

11837078
I’ve never really read other humane 6 stories how does it usually end?😭😭

“Oh relax, Ketchie, she didn’t betray you. She simply blabbered on and on about your magic powers. It was more stupidity than anything else. But it helped me figure out how to get them off you. It will be a long while before you see these again.” He softened then, sighing. “I admire your care for eachother, it’s something I've tried and failed to achieve in the Ratmakers. Sunset, I want you to know you aren’t prisoners. You can live normally under my gang, but you will be helping me change the course of the case. Once Night Light is demoted and the case closes again, you’ll be free to do whatever.” He watched Sunset, how she was taking it. “You have my word that the evidence will remain with me, and only me. Unless I have probable cause to release it.”

Watch me kill Mikey for calling Pinkie stupid
I swear i will end him
I had to constantly tell myself that it was just a story and to not break anything out of pure rage

11837254
There are some Equestria Girls fanfics that lean more towards reality in terms of story telling. That, by itself, is fine. But, a few of those stories also get pretty dark, arguably too dark for the sake of being realistic.

11837422
Oh yes haha. I’m not the biggest fan of writing dark stories. This story is definitely more about healing through friendship and love than anything else. Id say Rainbows storyline with her dad is the darkest this story will get, and it won’t be anything too crazy haha

this story is so interesting and fun to read, can’t wait for an update! i hope ur well <3

Will there be an update to the story soon?🥺

and the next chapter?

Login or register to comment