• Published 2nd Mar 2024
  • 360 Views, 1 Comments

Zipp is dead, and she was outside my window? - SixLeggedHorseOfOdin

  • ...
 1
 360

Cave of the Vampiro.

Zipp looked at her things, yep everything was here that should be.

She looked around the room which had been set up in the cave, including a nice fridge with blood packs.

Suddenly she heard a woosh sound like when Sparky breathed fire only much bigger.

...

Earlier that day, Pipp had woken up on the floor where she had slept after trying to figure out where the cave of the Vampiro was. She looked about the castle and saw that little traitor Hitch reading a book. She looked at the title The Vampiro by Starnick Von Dawn, and she asked Hitch, "Where did that come from?"

Hitch told her, "The first time I met Zipp after her so-called demise she gave it to me."

Pipp looked, front-hoofed Hitch in the face then grabbed the book.

She yelled, "Ah HAH! This will tell me how to fight the vamponies."

Hitch looked through a black eye, he didn't want to fight her due to one, she was a mare, two she was a queen, and she was covered on one side (the side she had been sleeping on) with slobber.

Hitch just watched as she used her grouse slobbery hoofs to flip through the book.

She came to a page and yelled, "I figured out where they live!"

Hitch corrected, "Von Dawn figured it out..."

She then began monologuing, "What shall I do, this pains me so that I have to put to rest my sister a second time..."

Hitch corrected, "Ex-cuuusse me, no you don't!"

She further monologued, "I guess I will have to fight her with my friends and another experimental weapon from when ponies were divided."

Hitch stated, "I for one am not helping you kill your sister and frankly I think you should not use the crazy weapons."

She yelled, "My Sister is already dead, I am just freeing her corpse from a demon?"

Hitch started wondering what the Tarturas this day would be like.

...

They arrived at the Beach where the main entrance to the cave was. Sunny was very nervous since the new weapon the Fire Slogger was basically, Misty was looking around with Izzy trying to figure out how to get out of this, Hitch was trying to figure out how to warn Zipp and Comet was looking around for a way to warn his vamp girlfriend too?

They came across a Unicorn with a Sherriff badge, he was white with a thin black mustache and a haircut which might look like a certain Charlie Chaplin Impersonator.

He and a Female Blue Pegasus and a Female Red Earth looked at them, he told the mares and Stallions, "Erm listen can I help you, I and my two friends were about to play, Equestria of Darkness?"

The now-dried slobber-covered Queen Pipp announced, "WE KNOW!"

The Blue Pegasus muttered, "Oh no!"

The Red Earth Pony yelled, "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!"

The Pencil Mustache Unicorn screamed, "But the Courts decided it was freedom of religion!"

Queen Pipp yelled, "What does this have to do with religion!?"

Hitler Pony answered, "I have the right to be an Other-kin!"

Queen Pipp's brain stopped working for half a minute and then yelled, coming out of the stupor, "What the hay!?"

The Charlie Chaplin rip-off pony yelled, "I Pondolf Trotler am in fact allowed to believe I once was a human!"

Pipp went silent for 15 seconds, composed and stated in an annoyed monotone, "Humans don't exist!"

Hitch walked along while the two were arguing and looked at the cave entrance, there was a sign that said, "Poison Gas, Donut Enter."

Hitch walked back over to Pipp and stated cordially, "The Cave is filled with Poison Gas, looks like we can't go in, too bad, so sad, looks like we're leaving crazy guy with a funny mustache, Ba-ie!"

Pipp explained, "First, this bizarre belief of his must be corrected, we go to a place in the sky where we're always happy and never feel pain or sadness ever again, not reincarnate, especially as other species in other universe, the Ponble says so, second they just put that there so we wouldn't go in there?"

Pondolf Trotler yelled, "The Government has declared my religious beliefs legit freedom of expression! And second, you're not going in there, the Rainbow Queen Forbids it!"

Pipp yelled, "Then I am putting a Stake through your heart!"

Funny Mustache Pony replied angrily, "I'm not a Vampony, I'm the guy they put here to keep ponies from bothering them, and frankly use a sword, not a stake?"

Pipp pointed her fire slugger in the air, fired, and yelled, "Obey your Queen!"

Trotler ran for his life, "I ain't paid enough for this!"

...

Vinyl Scratch was looking at herself (when she was mortal she always heard vamponies and couldn't see themselves in the mirror) she looked perfect, but she was reflecting on how none of her partners ever wanted to live forever.

Suddenly Comet ran into the room and crashed into her sound equipment.

She laughed and yelled, "Woah my pony how did you find me and this cave?"

Comet looked at her and began talking nonsensically, "Pipp! Fire Weapon! Pony with Tiny Mustache!"

She looked a little panicked knowing that this was probably important and asked, "Could you slow down and tell me clearly?"

Comet blurted, "Princess Pipp is here with a Fire Weapon!"
...

Hitch was literally trying to talk Pipp out of her genocidal mania.

"Pipp you're literally trying to kill your sister?"

He thought, okay maybe if I just try to talk to Pipp it will be okay?"

Pipp yelled, "It's a demon-infested husk, not my sister!"

Hitch looked around and realized they didn't see vamponies and asked, "I don't think anypony is here?"

Pipp pointed at the ceiling.

Hitch looked up and saw... Ponies... Vamponies... walking on the ceiling...

Hitch just stared and then choking through horror, said, "Pipp... they're not attacking?"

Pipp stated, "Of course not, they just woke up!"

Hitch trying desperately to regain his composure, replied, "Still... I think if they were to going hurt us... they already would have?"

Suddenly one came down from the ceiling of the cave and stated, "Queen Pipp, if your your quarrel is with your sister, take it to your sister. Leave us to be!"

Hitch looked and said, "Um... you know about how when you don't sleep for days on end... um..."

Pipp fired literal fire and the vampony screamed, as she ran, and then all the vamponies started screaming.

It was loud and disturbing.

Hitch yelled, "What in Celestia's name!?"

Pipp screamed, "Is this all you got!"

...

Sunny and Izzy where down on the ground while Misty tried desperately to keep the two ponies ears plugged.

Misty looked through her girlfriend's pouch first and found a pair of noise canceling ear plugs, then she looked through Sunny and found hers. Both Ponies had been diagnosed with Autism.

Misty couldn't stop seeing things in her head but she ignored them.

Sunny got up and said, "Misty something's wrong with you, your getting hairy Misty!"

Misty looked at Izzy and got her up, Izzy screamed, "Why'd you put on a Fox Costume Misty!"

Misty yelled, "What are you two talking about?"

Misty suddenly felt strange, stronger, more powerful, faster!"

...

Hitch was running, he could feel a wet substance coming from his ears and realized the adrenalin was the only thing keeping him from running into walls, he needed to get to Zipp, whatever they had just set off was deafening.

This was obviously how Vampiro warned each other of danger and Pipp was the danger and he didn't know what they'd do.

He stopped momentarily, put down his hoof, and grew a luminescent flower. He stuck it on his strap and started running again.

He was pretty sure if he didn't have his full strength going, he would have already passed out.

Suddenly he hit something.

He looked up and saw a monster-like white face bearing its teeth.

Suddenly it became Zipp, and she looked at him.

Zipp muttered, "What is that noise and I don't mean the natural alarm system?"

Hitch shouted over the den, "YOUR SISTER HAS A CRAZY FLAME WEAPON!"

Zipp replied, "Okay I was thinking that?"

Zipp ran past him, "I can't let her hurt my people."

He heard then what sounded like, "Pipp I'm sorry I have to break a promise?"
...

Misty was debating whether or not to go back into the cave.

Sunny with bleeding ears yelled, "Misty what's going on?"

Misty yelled, "I don't know!?" with tears in her eyes.

Izzy was passed out.

Misty stated, "I feel like killing them all and I don't know why?"

Sunny yelled back, "Why would you want to kill Zipp!?"

Misty yelled, "I don't know, maybe I am evil, like everyone said so long ago?"

Misty continued, "I'm going to give my friends the respect they deserve though?"

...

Zipp looked as fire erupted through a tunnel.

She looked at Pipp and Pipp yelled, "I'm going to set your soul free!"

Zipp replied, "You can do that outside, as a royal vampony, I am supposed to protect everypony of the vampiro!"

Pipp yelled, "TARGET LOCKED! EVERY ONE OF THESE FREAKS IS DEAD ALREADY!"

Zipp started charging, then she saw something behind Pipp and yelled, "Lookout! KITSUNE!"

Pipp screamed, "You ain't fooling me with..."

The Fox Pony leaped onto the top end of the fire weapon's cannon which Pipp was holding and broke it into pieces, then she went to the flame depository on the back and busted it into pieces.

Then the kitsune ran to the side of the cave.

Pipp looked around, stumbled and then fell on the ground.

At first, Zipp thought she was asleep, but then she heard muffled crying.

She walked up to Pipp and sang, "Be still, don't move, It's easy to smile with you by my side, Don't blink (don't blink), big smile, Just bein' with you, my heart opens wide!"

Zipp sang it in a better voice than she had ever sung it as a mortal.

Pipp cried, "Just kill me, I don't want to be a vampony!"

Zipp said, "I'd never make you a vampiro without your consent and second, I'd never kill you!"

Zipp continued, "I love you as a sister, I love you as a friend, I love you as my best friend."

Pipp began crying harder, "I tried to kill you yet you really are my sister!"

Zipp said, "Hey we can't all be perfect!"

Pipp stated, "Yep that's Zipp!"

Zipp put Pipp on her back, and she communicated, "Okay I may need to fight or run can you hold on?"

Pipp stated, "I think I can!"

Zipp walked over to the Kitsune, a monster known for it's hatred of the vampiro.

The Kitsune said in Misty's voice, "Zipp I know you my friend and step sister... But...!"

Zipp looked and told what she realized was Misty, "I promise you too I'll never hurt you!"

They looked at each other in the darkness together!

Author's Note:

OK, I am going to end this story on this chapter. Tell me what I should do to improve the next story.

Comments ( 1 )

Your story was located in the I Just Want a Comment group and has become a target for WAR! Prepare for a precision air-strike review!
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/216036/war-we-are-reviews-sp/thread/540249/we-are-reviews-flash-review-4

Login or register to comment