• Published 4th Nov 2023
  • 130 Views, 2 Comments

Terrors at Nightmare Night - RushingWind-01



Rushing Wind takes Fluttershy out for her second Nightmare Night. However, when a magic demon attacks Equestria, only one with a pure heart can save the world...

  • ...
 2
 130

Epilogue - One Year Later...

It has been one year since the defeat of Rathmas, who has been living a peaceful life with Fluttershy during that time. She took good care of him and made sure that he remained healthy. Now, he has grown into a strong young wolf.

On this year's Nightmare Night, instead of preparing her hiding place for the night, Fluttershy prepared her new fruit bat costume. She bought it from Rarity and made some changes to it. Looking at herself in the mirror, it gave her a little startle, as it reminded her of the time when she was under a spell that turned her into a fruit bat at night. But she knew that this was ancient history.

She turned to Rathmas and showed him her costume. "Well, how do I look?", she asked him.

Rathmas barked: "You look awesome, Fluttershy!"

Fluttershy giggled. "Thank you, Rathmas.", she said, "I made some changes to Rarity's costume, and it fits perfectly. This will send a shiver down the spine of my friends, especially Applejack."

At this statement, Rathmas had to laugh himself. He was aware of Applejack not being a big fan of fruit bats.

Fluttershy though was very happy. She used to be totally scared of Nightmare Night, but this one night with Rushing Wind and her friends has changed everything. Most importantly, she was not afraid to go outside during Nightmare Night anymore. She has become much braver ever since that one night.

And then, Fluttershy left her home and set out for another fun Nightmare Night with her friends. Another night that she will not forget so easily...

THE END

Author's Note:

I know that this epilogue is short, but I just ran out of creative ideas about what else could have happened between last and this year.

I hope you enjoyed this short story, and if so, let me know. :yay:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment