• Published 5th Oct 2023
  • 2,916 Views, 22 Comments

Blackmailed By A Bird - Birdybirdbird



A smutfic where Gallus walks in on something he isn’t supposed to, and takes advantage of the situation he and his fat-assed friend find themselves in.

  • ...
21
 22
 2,916
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

Hmm, I wonder if she might have eggs now.

I hope so~

Blackmailed and nailed!:rainbowwild:

Nice, love Smoulders huge rear. Hoping for more of this, love self denial, and Smoulder falling in love and being in denial about it would be highly amusing.

11714544
I get the sentiment, but what would the hybrids look like? Would they just be northern dragon-esque, furred dragons with feathered wings?

How did this 'Smolderriere' thing start? Is her actual in-show model...shall we say, bottom heavy?

11716518
Not particularly. It just seems to be one of those things where a couple artists drew some pictures with the relevant attributes and it caught on.

Hmm, and the seed of being his slut has been planted.

So when can we expect the sequel?

Comment posted by Birdybirdbird deleted January 23rd

11804005
Honestly, I doubt this of all my stories will get a sequel. But who knows? It’s not like I could say no to writing about more fat-assed Smolder.

11806825
You could have them having sex in more and more risky locations (and maybe times of the month?) as she gets more and more addicted to his cock?

11807311
I suppose, but I doubt it’ll happen. Sorry!
Not that I’d be opposed to doing another dumptruck Smolder fic, but probably one under a different idea rather than a sequel.

11807375
Understandable, was just trying to feed your muse.


Hmmm maybe her ass is so big because she's greedy for a pounding? Would kinda fit greedy growth.

11807375
Hmmm this comment made me think, maybe Smoulder tries a new route via shortcut and gets stuck by her ass in an alleyway? (like she's too stubborn to turn back and wedges herself in) Cue someone trying to help her from behind and getting an erection from that ass against their crotch as they try to use their whole body to yank her out, cock coincidentally rubbing against her folds as they do so (or maybe an accidental insertion i dunno.)

11905442
Hmm, I like the idea, and it would fit Smolder perfectly, but it’s a bit plain. If I were to write about it, I’d want to make a whole story around it, y’know?

Like if I were to make it a whole story, I’d make her get stuck somewhere in the school or something trying to rush to class, and with her stuck there after refusing to turn around, soon every male student in the school are lining up to ‘see’ her, and students like Sandbar and Gallus finding her front and apologising before giving into their wants.

11905577
Right, my idea was more one of her freinds finds her and tries to get her out, and then cant help but give in and fuck her (posibly with mindbreaking effects) Maybe with some panic about having to pull out because she doesnt know if its a safe day or not? (bonus points if the mindbreak is from the cum hitting her insides)

That being said the whole school watching is hot too.

11905615
Well my idea was less about the students watching and more about them having their own go, but either way I doubt I’ll do a story with it anyway.

It’s a good idea though, if you want to make it yourself I’d be honoured to be a proofreader or your first like, if you want!

11905617
Yah i figured as much on the free use thing, should have mentioned either her being too tired to resist as someone else mounts her, or her being too cumdrunk to realize she just said "whos next"

as for writing it we shall see. if i did write something it would probably be a short, quick and dirty thing. i have a pretty busy work schedule tho so not sure if it will work.

11905639
Do whatever! No pressure! I write this stuff for fun, so if you don’t want to, just don’t!

11905736
Same. The muse is a fickle mistress though.

Login or register to comment