• Published 19th Oct 2023
  • 2,000 Views, 9 Comments

Pipp's Snuggle Session - AndrewsArchive



Pipp cuddles with you after a long day of work.

  • ...
3
 9
 2,000

Say Goodbye To Your Stress

It was another tiring day for you in Maretime Bay as the sun was slowly setting in the horizon. You've just finished your shift at your job, and you now currently head back home to the Crystal Brighthouse which was also home to the friends who first met you when you came to this world to finally enjoy the weekend. Those friends in particular being Sunny Starscout, Izzy Moonbow, Zipp Storm, Pipp Petals, and Misty Brightdawn. And while Hitch Trailblazer doesn't live there, he's still one of your good friends.

It was honestly shocking that everypony in Maretime Bay didn't seem alarmed by your presence when you first ended up in Equestria. You half expected them to either run away from you or shun you, but that didn't even happen. Even ponies like Posey didn't seem to hate you. From what Sunny says, humans were considered myths in this world, believed to have once lived alongside ponies at one point before going extinct. Even you had to admit, that seemed pretty hard to believe. But you decided not to worry about it. You were able to get a job in this world. But just like any job, It was incredibly stressful. But it did pay well, leaving you with no choice but to bite the bullet.

As you headed inside, you took notice that nopony was in the Brighthouse yet, you could only assume that they we're probably off doing whatever ponies do in their spare time. You then walked on over to the nearby couch and took a seat. You let out a big sigh from all the stress of the work today. While not enough to cure your current exhaustion, you decided you could use some rest. You then turned over and closed your eyes, trying to take a nap.


~***~


You groan in annoyance as you couldn't fall asleep. You opened your eyes as you glared at the ceiling. You felt like a young child on Christmas Eve night who was too excited to go to bed. But the difference was that you obviously weren't excited. No matter what you tried, you couldn't take a nap. Heck, even trying to listen to Pipp's ASMR video wasn't working.

Speaking of the devil, you suddenly hear the Brighthouse's doors swing open as it made a loud noise from the impact of hitting the walls.. You open your eyes to see none other than your marefriend, Pipp Petals herself, in the flesh flying into the Brighthouse. She seemed to be happy about something. Ever since she laid her eyes on you that day, she instantly fell for you. And you had to admit how cute she was.

"Oh hiii there, love~" She greeted you.

"Hey, Pipp." You reply to her, still exhausted, "How was your day?"

"Oh, it was totally great!" She replied, "Business at Mane Melody was more incredible than I pictured it! Me, Jazz, and Rocky definitely had a field day today!"

You smiled softly at her. If only you could say the same today, or any other day. While she gets to enjoy her work, you pretty much suffer a lot every day since you got here. You sighed as your smile faltered. Pipp took notice of this as she slowly descended until she made it to the floor and approached towards you.

"Awww, what's wrong?" She asks, "Long workday?"

"Yeah...." you confirmed. "I just want to relax and try to sleep... Sorry if you wanted me for any livestreams for the rest of the day. I'm just not feeling it right now."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not here because of that, silly!" She said, looking a bit nervous before shaking her head. "I was planning on doing that tonight, but... judging by how tired you look, mmm.... I think the Pippsqueaks can wait another hour or two."

You didn't expect something like that to come out of her mouth. But you were happy to see that Pipp was focusing more on her life outside of social media.

"Come on upstairs." She gestured as she started flying up to the second floor. You got up from the couch and started walking upwards to meet Pipp there. As you made it up there, you see her sitting on the edge of her bed.

She looks over at you as you walked to her. "I can tell you're having trouble falling asleep recently, love." She spoke, her expression turning into pity. "I would know."

"How so?" You ask.

"Well, let's just say that when me and Zipp were young, we had trouble falling asleep from time to time! But when mom got ahold of our sleeping problems, she would always let us cuddle with her at night whenever that would occur!" She giggled, "But I wonder if I might've gotten her 'golden touch' if you get what I mean."

You blushed hearing this. While you didn't mind cuddling with her. You felt a tad-bit awkward doing so. After all, she's a pony, and you're a human. But then again, you were desperate for a nap.

"I...I don't see why not." You reply afterwards.

"Ooohh! This is going to be so exciting!" The pink pegasus beamed before pointing at the other side of her bed. "Now you get yourself comfortable and I'll lay on top of you! Then we'll go from there!"

You did as you were instructed by the pink pegasus and walked over to the other side of her bed and laid against the soft pillows she had. You had to give it to her, she had great taste in pillows and mattresses. It was the coziest bed you've ever laid on.

Before you could admire the soft bed, Pipp then crawled up to you until her head was inches above at your chest. You feel yourself start to sink into the bed a bit due to her added weight onto you. Pipp then made eye contact with you. She's even more adorable up close.

"Alright, now what?" You ask.

"Now, we cuddle one another until our eyelids get heavy." Pipp replied. Her voice now down to a more mellow and soft tone as she continued to lay on you. She then reached up to her golden tiara and removed it from her head before setting it gently on the dresser next to her bed with her phone as well. It really felt weird seeing her without it, but she was still adorable to you no matter what she looked like.

Pipp then turned her attention back to you and lowered her head slowly onto your chest. She then wraps her front hooves around your waist and let out a soft yawn. You also did too since they were more contagious than any disease in the world. You then started rubbing and scratching her back, up to her neck and a few inches away from her tail. You also felt and preened Pipp's soft wings too.

"Mmmm..." Pipp cooed, "That feels nice, love... Keep doing it..." You obliged your royal marefriend's request and continued. Her smile was honestly your favorite thing to see while you cuddled her at this moment. You didn't want it to end. And you could tell she didn't either.

"Hey...." She spoke up softly again." D-do you think you can... pet my mane too?"

"Are you sure?" You ask.

"I can always fix it..." She replied as she gave you the puppy eyes, "Please?"

You knew she always would do this to you like she has done in the past. But you just couldn't resist her cute face. You lifted up your hand and spread your fingers into that soft, silky, purple mane of hers and started using your fingers as a comb. Pipp was basically biting her lower lip as you continued to pet her mane.

"Those hands of yours are a real blessing, love..." Pipp said.

After a while of petting her mane, Pipp then spread her glorious wings and rested them across you as if she were trying to use herself as a blanket. She then looked up towards you and suddenly got closer to you and gave you a small kiss on the cheek.

"Sleep tight..." Pipp said before she moved her head back to your chest and slowly drifted off. You then felt your eyelids growing heavier and heavier as you felt all the stress within you release. She had actually done it. She was able to relieve you of your constant stress.

Perhaps... Just perhaps... You and Pipp could make this a constant thing.

Author's Note:

Surprised I did another one of these? I figured I would make a Pipp fanfic since I've already done Zipp.

And I just want to point out that I'm gonna take a break from making G5 pony x human romance fics since I want to focus on my current series. (And I do recommend you check it out.)

Comments ( 9 )

The story itself, cute. The cover art for this story makes it even more adorable.

Now that is totes adorable.

nice work:twilightsmile:

This was adorable.

So who is up next? Sunny? Izzy? A Sunny Izzy cuddle combo?

11726180
I want to do another story like that or with Posey or Misty, But I can't since I want to focus on my current series at the moment.

11726219
Mm, a Posey fic would be nice to see. She needs a break from all the shenanigans that keep happening to her. :twilightsmile:

11726219
A Misty romance would also be awesome to see! She could use some love as well as a hug! :twilightsmile:

This story is absolutely amazing, the fellow in this story is one lucky chap, having Pipp as his marefriend and a cuddle session, everypony's....or in his case everyone's....dream come true.

Login or register to comment