• Published 9th Aug 2023
  • 212 Views, 5 Comments

Izzy Moonbow goes to the Mega Pizzaplex - Panda the fazbear128



Izzy Moonbow goes to the Mega Pizzaplex and senenigens in sue!

  • ...
6
 5
 212

Home sweet home

Izzy and Freddy stole a Faz-van and drove off. There next destination, Maretime Bay's Lighthouse. Izzy was still thinking about what she was gonna tell Sunny when they get back. But her train of thouts was stoped when Freddy asked something.

"Sorry Super-star I don't know the after this point, I don't have a map of this area seince it's far from the Pizzaplex, can you please help me navigate?"

"Oh yeah sure! Turn right in to Briddle croswalk street." Izzy explained, and Freddy did as he was instructed.

"You see a sigh saying 'Welcome to Maretime bay's Mane street!' From the go straight." Izzy sall Mane Melody and started smiling with fufillment, knowing her adventure was over and she got to go home with Freddy.

It's been one heck of a roller coaster. She thout

"And where from now Super-star?" Freddy asked as Izzy snapped out her trans. "Oh from here you can straight ahead until you're at the Lighthouse. When we're there I will just remove my scooter from the spot and you park there!"

"Thanks Super-star!" Freddy said as drove closer and closer to the Lighthouse.
"Thank you Freddy... for everything you are a wonderfull friend!"

"No problem Super-star! You are also an amazing friend! Oh yes, we are here!"

Izzy went and removed scooter, and Freddy confotobly parked.

They went inside and Izzy noticed Sunny was crashed on the couch with some noticble tear streaks on both of her cheeks. Izzy used her magic and laviteted Sunny to their bed. She also ran her hoof down Sunny's wild unkept mane. "You don't how much I love you silly filly!" Izzy wispered and kissed Sunny on the cheek then she went back to Freddy.

She went down and said "Freddy welcome to your new home now you can go charge, I will make breakfast for everypony!"

"Okay Super-star I am so glad to be here!" Freddy said as he sat next to the couch and put on the charging bag Izzy made.

After a couple hours Sunny woke up and noticed she was on her bed she could also hear Izzy giggling. She hurried down stares and when she noticed Izzy she jumped on her.
"Izzy where have you been? Do you have any idea how worried I was! I tried calling you but your phone was here I thout you went missing!" Sunny started tearing up.

"Im sorry Sunny-bun, but I did not come alone hehe!" Izzy looked really happy during all of this. Though Sunny just looked confused what did she mean when she said she did not come alone?

"Meet Freddy Fazbear! He helped me out of the Mega Pizzaplex! After I got stuck there that is!" Izzy cheerfully explained. Sunny just looked shocked she's surely dreaming right? Nope it was all real Freddy Fazbear the giant animatronic bear from the Pizzaplex was currently in her house. But she couldn't just kick Freddy out Izzy looked so happy and her happiness was one of her top priorites, and if Fazbear Entertainment tm was surely gonna sue her for theft or something. So Freddy needed to stay.

Freddy looked at Sunny and started scanning her like he did with Izzy. Sunny looked puzzled.

"Scanning complete!"

"Guest profile
Name:Sunny Starscout, species: Pony/earthpony, age: 18, gender: Female/mare, favourite animatronic: Roxxane Wolf." Freddy explained. Sunny was a bit unsetled by this but, quickly looked over at her marefriend who gave her a reusuring look.

"Okay... so what in harmony were you doing in the Pizzaplex over night may I ask?" Sunny was curious.

"I dunno really." Izzy shruged she really didn't want tell her or Freddy about the sneeking into Freddy's stomich hatch thing. (Now that is Medium-sneaky!)

Sunny noticed a band aid on Izzy's left cheek.
"Wait what is there a band aid on your cheek?" Sunny noticed.

Izzy laughed "Well that is... beacuse.. okay don't be mad, but... ok Roxy scratched me."

"What how did she get that close to you?!? And why did she do that? And to think she was my favourite." Sunny was mad at Roxy for scratching her marefriend.

"Hehehe that wasn't the only one. I scratch my knee when I was crawling through the vent to relise Freddy, I was chased by a crazy rabit lady with a big scary knife, I hurt my back when Monty pushed Freddy to the wall and I chrashed in his endo." Izzy put her hoof on her back. "And I was right im it still hurts like heck!" Izzy quietly muttered.

"Izzy you should be more carfull! You could have gotten seriously hurt!" Sunny was mad.
"Izzy you never told me about these enjuries I only knew about the scratch by Roxanne! And, if I knew I would have taken you to the first aide station immadtly!" Freddy looked concerned

"Well in my defence I, forgot about them! Plus going to first aide would have been a huuuge set back! "

"And yeah I did survive!" Said Izzy looking super happy with herself.

"But anyways im happy im finally home sweet home!"

"Oh yeah I also made breakfast for the three of us! Don't worry Freddy you can eat I sall Chica eating out of the garbage when I was realiseing you from your room! And trust me that was not a pretty site!" Izzy said happily as she walked over to the kitchen.

She served breakfast for the three of them, as they ate Sunny asked Izzy more about what she did in the Pizzaplex, and Freddy about himself so she could get to know him better. Izzy was of course joking about the hole thing, while Freddy answered every question of Sunny's honestly.



After breakfast they talked for a bit but Izzy was still really tired. I mean who wouldn't be after an adventure like that?

Izzy laid down on the couch, and fell asleep. Sunny sat besides her and she but Izzy's head on her lap, as she also drifted back of to the land of dreams, Freddy sat besides the couch and charged himself. Over watching the two ponies to make sure nothing could hurt them. Freddy was genuenly looking forward to his new life.

But he'll, definetly miss his old friends and entertaning millions of kids every they. But... it was nice to have a family who cares about him. And no matter what the future may hold he'll always keep the promise he made to Izzy he will always protect her and there new friends.


Izzy Moonbow was really happy now that she finally escaped the Mega Pizzaplex! Freddy has a much better life with his new friends. And, Sunny was super happy to have her Marefriend back. And Izzy can finally have the father she never had!

Author's Note:

Okay last chapter Izzy, Sunny and Freddy move in together I skipped over smashin up all the animatronics beacuse that's not something Izzy would do. And beacuse of that we didn't get to see the others all that much. But I mainly wanted to focus on Izzy and Freddy anyway and fuc that was set in Maretime Bay couldn't work, plus it wouldn't make any logical sence whatsoever so I settled with this it's been an absoulot blast righting this fic! Hopefully you also ejoyed this roller coaster. And who knows maybe in the future I will make fic about Ruin with a another G5 pony. Or another Fnaf game with Izzy. Don't know yet what the future will hold.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

Comments ( 4 )

Story description is utterly mangled. Not bothering to read the story as I assume it’s just as much of a train wreck.

Pretty cute story! Keep it up! :twilightsmile:

11669118
No promblem dude! It's a pretty good story! :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment