• Published 9th Aug 2023
  • 212 Views, 5 Comments

Izzy Moonbow goes to the Mega Pizzaplex - Panda the fazbear128



Izzy Moonbow goes to the Mega Pizzaplex and senenigens in sue!

  • ...
6
 5
 212

The plan set in motinon

After Izzy woke up she first noted she felt well rested, the second she was still inside Freddy.

"Hey Freddy can you please let me out?"

"Sorry, Izzy I can't right now."

"Why is there an animatronic nere here! Please don't be Monty!"

"No, we're currently in the charging station." Freddy said

"WHAT!" Izzy yelled out "How am I not electrecuted yet, and why didn't you just wake me up to get out while you're charging?! "

"Beacuse the charging station is safe it's ... kinda like... an nfc reader.. you know when you have an nfc ticket and you put it on an nfc reader.... it's kinda like that! Plus my battery is no where near close to my chest cavity. So, you are perfectly safe."

"Oh... okay you scared me there for a second. How long are in here any way?"

"Five more minutes."

"Okay that's not not to bad! We can talk for a bit."

"Yeah! You told me earlier that you have a marefriend. You could talk about her if you want!"

"Oh yeah Sunny! What can say about her she's perfect. So pretty, funny, smart, caring, passoinet. She is my everything my world! You could also say the Sun to my Moon."

"Sounds to me like you really love her! How come she didn't come with you tonight?"

"Well I sure do! And she did come but when you let me out she wasn't there I think she thout I went home and left. And I left my phone home so I can't tell her where I am. She will probaly be really angry at me once I get home."

"That is quite unfortunet. We can leave the charging station now." Freddy said as he left oppend the hatch and Izzy crawled out.

"Say Freddy you wouldn't happen to know the time do you? Can't find it anywhere on the Faz-watch." Izzy said looking at the watch "Why call it a Faz-watch if you can't tell the time with it." Izzy muttered to herself

"It is currently 3:05 am. And there should be a sub menu for it."

"Wow time sure does fly!"

"Yeah you should go to the east arcade to get something to eat and drink, I will wait by the elovator for you."

"Okay Freddy!"

Izzy went to the east arcade and ate some El Chips nachos and drunk some blueberry Bonnie punch. But then she noticed Roxy and weird dancing rabit lady they both started chasing and Izzy started running as fast as she could.

"Freddy help Roxy and the dancing rabit lady are chasing me! And the dancing rabit lady has a knife!"

"Super-star I am currently checking your location and hurring there as fast as can go!"

Unfortunetly Izzy was scratch by Roxy "Hey that was not nice!" she remarked as she found some place to hide. Freddy made it there realtively fast.

"Super-star quickly hide back in!" Freddy oppened the hatch Izzy hoped inside her heart was still pounding and the scratch still hurt.

"Super-star are you okay? I can siece you are bleeding. If you are not, I will not hassitaite to take you to the first aide station!"

"I'm fine! Roxy scratched me but I do have some band aids with I will patch it up."

Izzy had to put a band aid on her left cheeck from the scratch, and one on her knee from an unrelated insident.

"There all coverd up!" Izzy said smiling. As they made to the elovator.
Freddy let her out.

"Oh where are we going?"

"To 'Fazer Blast'!"

"Oooh can I please play a round Freddy please!"

"Im not so sure that is a good idea Super-star."

"Freddy, pretty please?" Izzy said while giving Freddy pleading puppy eyes.

"Alright one round." Freddy couldn't resist Izzy's pleading puppy eyes.
And as in on cue the elavator started playing the 'Fazer Blast' ad.

"Izzy I am not nearly as annoying as the recorded version am I?"

"Of course not Freddy! Hey Freddy do you wanna know your luminasence sparkles color?"

"My.... luminasence sparkles.... color? Sure why not!"

"Oooh It's baby blue, and it's also really bright!"

"Is that a good thing?" Freddy was interested.

"Yes it means you're super duper uber happy!" Izzy loved explaing this, and both Sunny and Freddy loved hearing it. Sunny just loves how Izzy's eyes sparkle as she explans it. And Freddy loved watching Izzy being happy, and was invested in what she was saying.

The elevator reached it's destination and as soon as Izzy stepped out the map bot jumpscared her.

"Hi ... please take a map. Take a map." Said the bot as it was trying giving Izzy a map.

"Sorry map bot we already got a map!" Freddy said as the map bot backed away from Izzy and left.

"Wow this place sure does love giving the heebie jeebies!" Izzy said still a bit shakin up.

"Well here we are 'Fazer Blast' go play a round if you want and be carefull okay super-star!"

"Eeee Thank yo so much Freddy, and I will!" Izzy said as she ran inside she skipped the boring tutorials and got to playing.

She laughed "This is so fun!"

She won and got to keep the golden laser gun.

"Freddy that was so fun! And I won this cool gold laser gun that I can defend myself with!"

"Way to go Super-star! Now get back inside my stomich hatch beacuse this a highly guarded aria and map bot could tell everybody it sall us!" Izzy did as Freddy asked and sure enough they bumped into Monty.

"Hey aren't ya, suposed to be on lock down!" Monty said looking angry and pushed Freddy againts the wall. That definetly hurt Izzy a bit as she crashed into his endo skceleton.

"I will definetly feel that in the morning!" Izzy quetly muttered to herself.

"And map bot spread the word you're with da traspacer! Where are you hiding her huh!?" Monty was practicly shouting at Freddy.

"I do not know where she is! And most surtenly she is not, traveling with me! let me go before I notify the main office!" Freddy was hoping Izzy didn't hit herself to hard.

"Ya lucky there are cameras here I would smash you in to Faz-pices if there weren't! And I'm keepin, an eye on ya Fazbear!"

They left and Freddy asked Izzy if she was alright. "Yeah everything alright in here! Though that was scary, we almost got caught. I'm just gonna rest a bit." Izzy yawned. "Okay super-star I will notify you when we get there.

"Izzy wake up we made it!"

" *yawn* come on then Freddy let's go!"

"Izzy unfortunetly I can't come with you my battery would die in an hour sorry! Its a wierd safety percoution"

"Wait Freddy let me see if I can do something about it!" Izzy said as Freddy let her out. She searched around the room and found some tools with them she disasembled the charge station next to them and with the spear parts she made an a charging back bag.

"Here Freddy I will paint it to look prettier, when we get home this can charge you everywhere so you can leave with me!" Izzy was super happy with her creation.

"And are you sure this is a good idea Super-star?"

"I trusted you now's the time you trust me!"


Freddy took the back bag on and they left through the fire exit the found a spare van and well..... stole it. Freddy was sitting in driver seat, and Izzy was seated on the passenger side.

Author's Note:

Here's the chapter where I really wanna enpthize Freddy and Izzy's relationship. And of course beacuse last time I mentioned Sunny so also enpthize theres too. Personaly I think giving characters relasionships such as: friends (this in this specific fic could refer to both Sunny and Izzy, And Freddy and Izzy.) Guardian and kid: (this is Freddy and Izzy's relationship I am aming for.) Romance: (Sunny and Izzy there my OTP.) Is great world building and fleshes out the characters and sometimes even allow character development.