• Published 9th Jul 2023
  • 69 Views, 0 Comments

The Possible And The Impossible - Asterisk-Star



Asterisk's aunt, Twinkle Daisy, asks Asterisk to create a spell for a very strange thing - switching lives. Being depressed with her life, Twinkle Daisy becomes impatient and does not trust Asterisk. But finally, the spell is successful.

  • ...
 0
 69

Chapter 3 - The Questioning Situation

It was time to go to bed. Twinkle Daisy closed her eyes tight. She was really depressed about her life. She couldn't sleep.

"Seems like I myself have to create that spell." whispered Twinkle Daisy, as she slowly opened her eyes.

Asterisk was not yet asleep. She heard her aunt whispering something and opened her eyes to see her aunt turn around. Asterisk's Parents were sleeping in the other bedroom, along with Bright Lily and Orchid Shine. Asterisk, her aunt and her uncle were sleeping in the other bedroom.

Twinkle Daisy was not trusting Asterisk. She was questioning her. Twinkle Daisy and Twinkle Star, who were once really good siblings, had become enemies as time passed. Twinkle Star had a very good memory and was really good at studying, while Twinkle Daisy was just the opposite of Twinkle Star. She neither had a good memory nor was she good at studying. This created jealousy between the two siblings as Twinkle Star was treated really well by Bright Lily and Twinkle Daisy was just ignored. As a result, Twinkle Daisy understood that she wouldn't be able to do anything good in life and became depressed. What she just wanted at that moment was to switch lives with her twin brother.

"How is Starry so good?! And not me?! I should have been like him, but I'm truly his opposite personality!" Twinkle Daisy thought.

Asterisk was soon asleep.

"What if Shiny's not going to create that spell for me?" Twinkle Daisy thought, doubtfully. She had become impatient.

Twinkle Daisy closed her eyes and lit up her horn, so that she could teleport herself to her home. When she opened her eyes, she was in her own house, all alone.

Twinkle Daisy felt scared. But strangely, it felt like a dream. She gasped and opened her eyes to realise that it was a dream.

Soon, Twinkle Daisy felt a light coming. She opened her eyes to see that it was morning. Asterisk was up, sitting just beside her. Twinkle Star was also up.

Twinkle Daisy quietly got up and the three of them did their morning chores as Asterisk's Parents and Twinkle Star and Twinkle Daisy's Parents did theirs.


"What do I have in my life to be happy..." Twinkle Daisy whispered, looking into the mirror, as she picked up her manebrush with magic and brushed her hair.

Twinkle Star was having a conversation with Glitter Bright and Glowing Mist.

Asterisk was in her room, creating the spell for her aunt. Her aunt entered the room to see what she was doing.

"Shiny, are you creating the spell?" asked Twinkle Daisy.

"Of course, Auntie." Asterisk replied.

"So good... Thank you." Twinkle Daisy replied.

Asterisk was soon done with creating the spell and gave the paper containing the instructions to her aunt. Twinkle Daisy read the spell instructions with sparkling eyes and casted the spell on herself. Soon her life went into Twinkle Star and Twinkle Star's life went into Twinkle Daisy. Both of them had a strange feeling after this happened. But not being that responsible, Twinkle Daisy, as Twinkle Star, did not do his work on time. Their Parents were surprised about this sudden change. Twinkle Daisy (as Twinkle Star) became busy all the time creating reels on Ponygram, while Twinkle Star (as Twinkle Daisy) stopped creating reels on Ponygram and became more serious about her work.

But soon, both Twinkle Star and Twinkle Daisy felt the urge to become their own selves. So, once again, Twinkle Daisy (as Twinkle Star) used the spell and had their lives switched back. Soon they became their own selves.

Twinkle Daisy thanked Asterisk for creating the spell for her. She was set free from her depression and once again, harmony reunited the two siblings.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment