• Published 9th Jul 2023
  • 69 Views, 0 Comments

The Possible And The Impossible - Asterisk-Star



Asterisk's aunt, Twinkle Daisy, asks Asterisk to create a spell for a very strange thing - switching lives. Being depressed with her life, Twinkle Daisy becomes impatient and does not trust Asterisk. But finally, the spell is successful.

  • ...
 0
 69

Chapter 2 - The Fun Day

That night, everypony had a peaceful and undisturbed sleep. Soon, the Sun rose and it was morning.

"...So, Starry, maybe, it's going to take place with you..." Asterisk heard her aunt saying as she opened her eyes to see that her aunt was talking to somepony on phone.

Twinkle Daisy hanged up the call and put down her phone on seeing Asterisk open her eyes to see what she was doing.

"Good Morning, Dear. Had y-you a nice sleep?" Twinkle Daisy asked Asterisk nervously, afraid that Asterisk had seen what she was doing.

"Yes, Auntie. Good Morning. By the way, with whom were you talking on your phone?" Asterisk replied, in order to find out what was going on. She had already been guessing if the call was about switching lives with somepony.

"Um... It's personal, Shiny... It-it's n-nothing for me to tell you." Twinkle Daisy replied, her heart beating very fast.

Soon, everypony were out of bed and all their morning chores were soon done. Glitter Bright and Glowing Mist went to a part of the Hall Room to do their work, that is, Graphic Designing and much more, while Asterisk, her aunt and her grandmother went to the other part of the Hall Room to chat for a while.

"So, Shiny, are you still practising magic? We know, you're really good at magic!" said Bright Lily, Asterisk's aunt's mom.

Asterisk replied, "Yes, of course! Everypony including my Parents says that I excell in magic!"

"Wow! Congratulations, Shiny!" cheered Twinkle Daisy.

Soon, they heard a knock on the door.

"I guess it is Twinkle Star." said Twinkle Daisy, as she flew downstairs to open the door.

It was really Twinkle Star, Twinkle Daisy's twin brother and Asterisk's uncle.

"Hey, Starry, I wonder what were you doing at that boring house of ours. You know, I and mom are here, since yesterday." said Twinkle Daisy.

"Well, Daisy, my effort was to surprise you. And I had lots of work at home." replied Twinkle Star as he entered the house.

Asterisk, who had been waiting for her aunt to come back with the new guest, came running downstairs to see who it was. As soon as her uncle, Twinkle Star, walked into the house, Grandfather Orchid Shine, Twinkle Star's Father, came from behind and entered the house.

Twinkle Daisy ran up the stairs and went back to where she was sitting, in a part of the Hall Room.

"Glowing, that's why I love coming to your house! This house has a nice environment and the walls provide a nice background for me to create reels on Ponygram!" Twinkle Daisy said, in a thankful tone, in order to make Glowing Mist happy.

"Butterfly, that's nice to hear from you. By the way, we also like it when you come to our house." Glowing Mist replied.

"Butterfly, you can come to our house once in every week, so that I can teach you the basics of Graphic Designing." Glitter Bright offered.

"Thank you, guys. I would definitely come to your house." Twinkle Daisy replied.

Soon Asterisk flew upstairs while her uncle and grandfather walked upstairs.

Twinkle Daisy went to the bedroom and took out her phone to create a reel on Ponygram. She found out a trending song and would do lip-syncing while the song was being played.

"Shiny, hold the phone for me." Twinkle Daisy told Asterisk.

Asterisk agreed and held the phone, as she watched her aunt create the reel.

Soon the reel was uploaded to Ponygram by Twinkle Daisy. The reel became popular. Twinkle Daisy was really happy as she got over a million likes on that reel. But Asterisk's interest lay somewhere else - at School. She liked going to School and waited eagerly for her School to reopen.