• Published 20th May 2023
  • 131 Views, 5 Comments

Apple Lauda can't lose - AppleLauda99942



here we go agaın...

  • ...
 5
 131

Apple Lauda never loses

Not again... Nürburgring 24h version on GT Sport... Group 3... Yeah we all know what that means...

Apple Lauda prepares for the next race. Recently, he has obliterated a lobby with a lead of 18 seconds to P2. The mane 6 look at the results.

"argh does Apple Lauda have to destroy people again?" Twilight asks.
"HELLO?! HE IS TOTALLY OBLITERATING THEM EVEN THOUGH HE WENT OFF AT HATZENBACH AND GOT A 1 SECOND PENALTY TO SERVER AT THE DÖTTINGER HÖHE!!!!" Rainbow Dash yells in anger.

suddenly, Apple Lauda appears. Fluttershy is in total fear the moment she sees the Nürburgring God.

"please, I have a long life ahead of me. please don't do this to me" Fluttershy begs.
"YOU ARE GOING TO NÜRBURG!!!!" Apple Lauda yells. "I need more victims"

"ENOUGH!!!" Rainbow Dash shouts. "IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DESTROY HER, YOU HAVE TO GET PAST ME FIRST!!! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A RACE ON THE 24H VERSION BUT I WILL FLY!!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!?!" Rainbow Dash yells in anger.
Apple Lauda laughs. "pathetic... even if you fly, I will win"

Apple Lauda then prepares himself for the race with his Dodge Viper GT3-R. Rainbow Dash prepares herself for the race.

"I need some hunters" Rainbow Dash says. And a few minutes later, Rarity, Applejack, Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy arrive in their GT3 cars.

Silverstream joins the group.

"awww did my honey find some victims again?" Silverstream says in awe.

"WE ARE NOT HIS VICTIMS" Applejack yells.
"I'll use my magic on him on the Nordschleife" Rarity says.
"eh, after I destroyed you, I'll watch the 24 hours of Nürburgring" Apple Lauda said (at the time I wrote this, it's 19 hours and 1 minute till the end)

The race starts and Apple Lauda gets away immediately after the Yokohama-S, Rainbow Dash is a second behind Apple Lauda already despite flying.

"this doesn't make any sense!!! I fly at top speed but I can't get close to him!!!" Rainbow Dash yells.
Rarity uses her magic on Apple Lauda but it makes things even worse. The spell backfires and Apple Lauda has increased the gap to 4 seconds at Nordschleife entry. It's over... the moment Apple Lauda Hits the Nordschleife, he will win the race.
"let me try" Twilight says. She casts a spell and it backfires as well. Apple Lauda keeps increasing the gap between Rainbow Dash and himself.
"WHAT THE HAY?!" Applejack screams. "HOW?!"

"I think the Eifel protects Apple Lauda, especially the Nordschleife does it's job" Twilight explains.

"so he's cheating all the time okay" Rainbow Dash says.
"he isn't cheating... he is fully merged with his home" Twilight explains.

"so that's why my brother destroys everypony on the track" a mysterious pony says. She introduces herself.

"I'm Shooting Star, Apple Lauda's sister. Looks like he has become the pony he always wanted to be" Shooting Star says.

"well Shooting Star, your brother is a showoff" Applejack says.
Shooting Star giggles. "well that's how he is. He absolutely loves the Nordschleife. Last year when the 24 hours of Nürburgring happened, he was crying because the race ended. He wants nothing more than driving on the Nordschleife. Just look at him. His heart is carrying him over this gigantic track"

"well I'm his wife" Silverstream says.

"ah Silverstream how nice to meet you. Apple Lauda can be lucky to have you" Shooting Star says.

Back to the racing action

"Rainbow, I think you should surrender" Fluttershy suggests.
"DASHIE WILL NOT SURRENDER!!!" Pinkie yells. Rainbow Dash can't catch up to the Nürburgring God. Apple Lauda is way too fast. He increases the gap to 11 seconds at the end of lap 1. Apple Lauda has one more lap to go.

"There is no way I can get him!!!" Rainbow Dash yells. "I hope he does a big mistake"

But Apple Lauda has other plans. He eases off throughout the last lap but towards the end, he pushes again. Final lap time is a 8:15.447

"Of course he wins..." Fluttershy sighs
"I'LL SHOW HIM" Applejack yells
"darling, sooner or later he will do a serious mistake" Rarity says.

Apple Lauda however pulls some donuts after doing his outlap. As he arrives the middle of the Döttinger Höhe, he starts doing donuts on one of his most favorite sections on the Nordschleife.

"he just can't leave it be" Silverstream smirks.

"did he ever lose once?" Shooting Star asks.

"he did not lose a single race so far, no matter who he had to face. In a GT3, Apple Lauda is unbeatable" Pinkie explains.
"you're kidding me, right?" Shooting Star asks.
"nope, she's saying the truth" Applejack responds.

Apple Lauda returns to the pits after a few minutes and gets out of his Dodge Viper GT3-R. Apple Lauda looks towards the Nordschleife looking on the ground.

"are you okay honey?" Silverstream asks.
Apple Lauda sighs. "well... I think I'm truly unbeatable. I mean I have everything what I want. I could retire but I don't want to... The Nordschleife is in my flesh and blood. I don't want to get rid of it. My feelings for this place are too strong to get rid of. Especially the Döttinger Höhe is a place where I want to be on the Nordschleife. Vmax 270-280 km/h... Sweetie this is my place, my territory..."

"honey, you don't have to get rid of the Nordschleife... I mean you are the God of the Nordschleife. It's your place, your home" Silverstream responds.

"and no one is as fast as you. Not even I am. I didn't hold back and still you finished 20 seconds ahead of me" Rainbow Dash adds.

"sugarcube, you are the greatest of all time. You have a 100 percent win quote, you are invincible once you hit the Nordschleife, even if you go off" Applejack says.

"I recently went off at Hatzenbach" Apple Lauda responds.

"see? And still you won by over 18 seconds. Nothing can stop you Nürburgring God" Fluttershy says.

Apple Lauda starts crying. "thank you everypony... thank you"

"do you want to go on the Nordschleife again or do you want to watch the 24 hours of Nürburgring?" Shooting Star asks.

"honestly I would like to do both things but I would like to watch the 24 hours of Nürburgring" Apple Lauda sobs out. "it's the best motor race in the world, really..."

Author's Note:

I wrote this story originally because of a GT Sport online race but now it's #NBR24H race time. Story was finished at 11:09pm, 16:50 hours until the end of #NBR24H

Comments ( 5 )

R.I.P NIKI LAUDA (died 4 years ago)

As you know, the Nürburgring God destroys everything in his path and those victims he has are 10 seconds slower than him.

So why bother reading then? This is why real-life racing is infinitely better than this. Even at their absolute peak, the best drivers had an off day. Sheer bad luck or someone else was just better that day.

This whole sad excuse for a character isn't worth reading about just from this little bit.

11590027
My ideas come from what happens to myself on GT Sport.

Login or register to comment