• Published 27th Sep 2023
  • 367 Views, 0 Comments

Blooming love. (continuation) - the star bringer



this is a continuation of a fan fic by Meow Mix

  • ...
1
 0
 367

Chapter - epilogue

Years had passed since that fateful day at Sweet Apple Acres. A day that changed my life in ways I never could have imagined. A day that brought me to this point, where I stand now, in front of the altar. My heart is racing with excitement and nerves as I wait for my soon-to-be wife to walk down the aisle.

As I take in the beautiful scenery around me, I can't help but think back to how it all started. It was at that same farm, where I first met Apple Bloom. She was just a filly then, full of energy and spunk. I had been visiting my friends in Ponyville and decided to take a walk around the countryside. That's when I stumbled upon the Apple family and their farm.

I was immediately drawn to the youngest of the three Apple siblings. Her flaring orange eyes and fiery red mane captured my heart from the moment I saw her. We quickly became friends, spending every moment we could together. And as we grew older, our friendship blossomed into something more.

It wasn't always easy, navigating our relationship in a world where ponies of different species were frowned upon. But we never let that stop us. We embraced our love, knowing that it was unbreakable. And now, here we are, about to become husband and wife.

The music begins to play, signalling the start of the ceremony. And there she is, walking down the aisle, looking more beautiful than ever. Tears prick at the corners of my eyes as I take in the sight before me. This is the moment I've been waiting for my whole life.

As she reaches me, we exchange vows, promising to love and cherish each other for all eternity. And with a kiss, we seal our love and commitment to each other.

Years later, we sit on the front porch of our own little cottage, watching the sunset. Apple Bloom leans her head on my shoulder, and I wrap my arm around her, pulling her closer. We've been through so much together, but our love has only grown stronger with each passing day.

Our life together has been filled with ups and downs, but we've faced them all together. And as we sit here, watching the sun dip below the horizon, I can't help but feel grateful for the love we share.

Apple Bloom turns to me, her eyes sparkling with love and happiness. 'Do you remember when we first met?' she asks, a smile on her face.

'Of course, how could I forget?' I reply, a fondness in my voice.

'Well, I'm glad I stumbled upon you that day. You've been my greatest treasure, my soulmate,' she says, leaning in for a kiss.

'And you've been mine,' I whisper against her lips.

Together, we create a love story that will endure, forever and always. Our journey may have brought us to this point, but it's the moments we've shared and the memories we've created that truly matter.

As we watch the stars twinkle in the night sky, I know that no matter what challenges life may throw our way, we will face them together, hand in hand. And our love story will continue, chapter by chapter, for the rest of our lives.
THE END!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment