• Published 26th May 2023
  • 326 Views, 8 Comments

Kamen Rider Zero: New Generation - Kamen rider accel 2

  • ...
5
 8
 326

Episode 2: A Rider Emerges Part 2

"Flash-niichan, Why are we running away?!" Boruto shouted as he and his sister were being carried away."Kaa-san is in danger right now and where hear running away and abandoning her in the tike of need!"

"We aren't abandoning her or anything!" Flash told as he kept his speed."Listen to me you two, your Kaa-san can take care of her self as she has experience in fighting on what I have heard. So she can go toe to toe with the kaijin. But you two are her main priority and she can't get distracted on saving you and stopping the kaijin! That's why I'm taking you to Naruto-san so he can-"

*BANG*

"GAH!" Flash was shot in the back dropping both children as they fell down.

"Flash/Flash-niichan!" Both should getting up and running to check on him."Oi! You ok!" Boruto checked to see him and signed in relief as Flash got up and felt that he didn't bleed or anything."Hah, Yeah I'm ok. But who the heck shot me?"

"That would have been me." a figure suddenly landed near them as it reveals to be a humanoid Mantis kaijin with green Armor plated skin and his face was of a mantis helmet with shoulder blades and two large ones on his arms. Also he carried a katana on his waist. "No.0, I am hear to retrieve you back to the base. You may come quietly or I'll have to use force to bring you back."

"Ok one after another a mask freak with incest type design is coming after us. Why the heck is that." Boruto ranted as he got frustrated."Oi you! Why the heck are you even after Flash Nii-chan! What does he ever did to you that your so after his life and why the heck are you calling him Zero!"

"This has nothing to do with the likes of a mere human child. You have no such idea on what is living with the likes of you or your family. You don't even know what dangers he has that what holds inside of him." The Mantis kaijin stated as he scanned the three."As of right now. What is standing with you is not a human but a weapon of mass destruction. The secrets that he holds within its self are of the use for us in need."

"Ok pal, I having enough of this shenanigans that your doing right now." Boruto stated as he was getting angry."Like I have to listen to someone who attacked my family in the open and excuse them that they have soke weapon in hand with them. Don't make a fool out of me what so ever hear you hear me!"

Flash got up from the previous assault as he felt the wounds heal up somehow."Oi, I wanna ask this. What the heck is shocker thing you and your buddy were saying back there. What does it have to do so with me!" He demanded.

"So it seems that you really lost the memory you hold. No wonder you haven't even used the gifts we gave you."

Flash heard his words and was confused in the statement.'Gifs?' He thought about it. So meaning they must have done something to him that time. So that also means that they were the ones behind his past memories then."I got it, You. You people were the ones that may have something to do with my memories and such!"

"Glade you caught on quickly in this. But as much time I will like to have in this talk of ones past. I'm afraid we have some more touching matters to attend to so well."He stated as he then took out a black USB chip with a style M on it."As a matter of fact. There's also the incoming disturbance on its way so Maybe they gave a deal with this."

The three were confused by the statement when suddenly they heard a yell. Then suddenly a figure came landing in the middle of the group as it reveals to be a individual with a green jumpsuit which was sleeveless and had orange bands on his arms and legs and wore custody shoes on the matter. He also had a massive eyebrows on his forehead and bobcut hair. The three were surprised by the sudden come in but the kaijin didn't seems fazed at all.

"Striving on my youth that burns through the greatness of ones self with in! The hot cut that makes a man into a strongest of ones. To saver on those from the neglect of the cruel. That is the youth I bride on from this." The man narrated his own intro as he took a stance."That is what makes me the man I am now! So no evil shall hall in harming the young youth. That is my promise. Cause I am Rock Lee!" He shouted as fire burned around him.

Flash had a second to check if his eyes were playing tricks on him or not cause this looked like a very, Very animated intro."Is it me or was that actual fire on that man i just saw."

"No, I think it was real do aswell." Boruto muttered clearly he was also trying to determine this weither it was true or not. Himawari was also in the same boat but was mostly confused. Lee turned to the three with his signature smile."You three are ok right. Nothing hurt or so." He asked in caring manner.

"Were, Were fine for now. He did got a drop on us but now I'm ok." Flash told Lee as he nodded and turned to the kaijin."Vile kaijin, Trying to hurt the kids in your own manner and most of all you try to kill them. It's not YOUTH FULL AT ALL! For this I will be the one to end your terror hear!" He declared as he got in to position.

"As much as I will like for you to attack me and we'll start a fight. I have much more concerning matters to go and take care of. But don't worry. As I'll be leaving you with something."

=MASQUERADE=

He pressed it and dropped the USB as it released a dark smoke and soon 20 individual with black mask with lines all wearing suites in back came in stading. They each hold on to a broad sword.

"What the, what the heck are these things. Are they sealed soldiers or something!" Lee asked seeing the Masquerade Dopants but he still kept him self steady."But no matter the cause. I won't let them get to the kids. You three should get out of hear while I take care of these ruffians!"

"HAI!" The three fallowed his order as they set on there escape but before they could make a break through the mantis kaijin was Infront of Flash in a mere second."What the?!"

"Sorry, But these are for the distractions. My main goal is you." He stated as he grabbed the teen as his visor glowed. Flash was suddenly felling different as he was sucked into something as his body suddenly felt distorted.

"Flash/ Flash Nii-chan!" Both kids shouted as Lee heard there cry and looked to see what happened but was to late as Flash was sucked into some portal with the kaijin."No!" He yelled but it was futile.

"What happened! Where did they go?!" Lee yelled as he looked to see of his or the kaijin traces but to no avail."W-We don't know, He was hear then now he's gone. Where could he have taken Flash and what does he want with him!" Boruto yelled in frustration as he was losing it.

"We can figure that out later." Lee told as he suddenly did a back hand hitting the dopant coming from behind as it fell back."Right now I have to deal with the likes of these things. You two kids go and get lord Hokage now."

Boruto as much as he wanted to help and find Flash, Right now he couldn't cause of lack of help. He gotta get to his Dad and get his help cause there mother and Brother figure are in danger. So he swallowed in his throat and nodded."Come on Himawari I carry you to there. Mister Lee you hurry up in this!" He told as his sister got on his back and he took off running.

"Don't need to worry for me kids. I have fought much battles in my time to never underestimate an enemy." Lee called out as he glared at the Dopants as they charged at him."These dont faze me that much."


Himawari held on to her brother as she was being carried out across town to there father place. She was having a panic attack as her Kaa-san and Nii-chan were both being in danger. As a young girl she still not even close on what the true danger on life is so she was in panic.

"Himawari, Don't panic." She snapped out as her big brother called her out."I know your feelings sacred for our loved ones but you have to have faith in them as we get Tou-san for help."

"...Do, Do you think they'll be ok." She asked in fright.

"As I scene Kaa-san, She will be ok as she had been told to be very scary in battle. She will be fine on her own as Flash had told us. But As for Flash Nii-chan,... He will come back to us. And he will come back alive." Boruto told in serious voice." He isn't a push over as you know that."

Himawari calmed down a bit as she regained her courage a bit."Hai, I believe he will come back to us in no time. And we'll enjoy Momos cake together." She said with a smile as Boruto hurried more as he jumped over the buildings. But She hoped that this will be true and he does come back alive to them.


"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

A scream was heard as it reveals to be Flash as he landed on a pavement and grunted a bit with the impact.,"Gah!" He could get the words out but he was still ok somehow. He got up from the ground to see that he is in some sorth of place as it was dark above and nothing else was scene as the ground below it had a more different as there was many glowing rocks down below."What the hell! Where the heck am I and how did I got hear!"

"That would be my doing in this."

He viral around to find the kajin was standing a few blocks away from him."This dimension separate one from the reality of the living world and the dead. It's a reality of unknown as no normal human can with stand the pressure around hear on what so ever."

" Wait what?! Then how come I'm standing hear fine on what so ever." He questioned." Also why the heck do you even want with the likes of me! What do I have to give to you!"

"That will be told, But I will most likely want to see the impact of the results in real life rather then telling you this." The kaijin stated as Flash back hair suddenly gone up as it warned him in the upcoming danger."So get your self in the game or be dead by the minute. I will just bring your dead body to the leader instead."

Flash body suddenly moved on its own as he jumped back wards to the other block behind him. He didn't know why he did so but got the answer as the block whee he was at suddenly split in to two. Flash eyes widen as he didn't know what happened. He then suddenly felt the incoming strike and cartwheels his way to the next blocks to avoid a Invisible attack that some how he knew. He jumped over the next strike as his back jacket had gotten cut in the process but no other harm done. He was getting more and more afraid as he had to save him self. But he had to make sure to focus to see the strike.

He narrowed his eyes at this as he waited for the next movement or attack to happen. He then felt it as his eyes caught the attacker as it reveals to be an incoming sword strike. He saw the incoming sword strike so he avoided it and kicked the attacker back."Got You now!" He yelled.

He then ducked in from a upcoming kick and dogged it by bending back down and then using his arm to give him a boost and back flipped on the side. He avoided the incoming strikes that were coming at his face as he jumped over the katana and kicked the person in the face as he boosted him self back.

But then suddenly he felt his back jacket being grabbed and before he knew it he was flung back in speed as he crashed into another block as the dust in flung him. Flash somehow was ok from the impact as he didn't feel much pain what so ever. He looked at the one who did this as he got up.

The attacker revels to be the Mantis Kaijin."Impressive I may say. You are the first one to actually see my attack happening and able to dogge it. I can give you credit for this then."

"I don't give a fuck on what you credit me for, What I wanna know is that why the heck are you after me and why the heck do you even want from me! You attacked my palace and you attacked the people who care for me. Why, What are the goals behind doing this!" Flash yelled as he was getting more and more angry.

"....."

The Kaijin didn't say a word to him but he did had been holding his sword back as he shelted it."You really have lost the memory of yours from back then. You were able to avoid the upcoming strikes that no normal human or anything else could see as I have gotten the ability to swing in light speed. You how ever did that, But that isn't even the most of the problem. What makes this more interesting is that... You can't even very much tap into the rider form of yours."

"..Rider... Form?" He repeated those words."What does that" He stopped when suddenly his mind had just gotten in to a shock as something.... Something inside his very mind had just clicked and a switch was turned on. He felt a jolt go up his spine and his back as his mind was rebooting.

The Mantis Kaijin suddenly felt something. Something inside the boy has finally been unlocked and that something is getting out now."Yes. That is what I was waiting for to happen. That is what I wanted to see this entire time!"

Flash Didn't hear on what he was saying at all or nothing what so ever as he suddenly looked back up at him with cold calculus eyes as he wasn't in the right mind right now. Suddenly some sorth of belt buckle materialize on his waist. It was silver black type buckle with golden line markings as there was some sorth of device in the middle of it as it looked rectangular in state. It had some sorth of blue and red core in the middle as the black lines were on its side as it looked like a scanner.

The belt activated in the process as the core in the middle glowed as the lines on this side suddenly opened up to to take a different form as it unleashed a bright light influencing him init. The kaijin got back as he avoided the light as it was quite bright but it then died down as it reveals to be another figure in Flash place.

He was wearing a black combat suite which was covered in grey Armor plating and had blue lines going down his sides. He had Blue Armor over his arms and legs and is supporting a gunglet on his right arm that had a gold colour drill attached to it with two empty slots on it. There was some sorth of small houlder on the side of the belt as it had the symbol of k on it. He wore two blue gloves that were both metallic and we're also sporting spikes in the back. His head was covered by a blue helmet with white markings that were going down from his mouth plate and had two blue visor eyes. As Two antennas which were like lightning bolt styles back in a shape of V.

The Kaijin was now both facanated and now eager. But soon he also felt it with in him, The Mantis kaijin felt his inner senses telling him to fight him.


In the shocker base at a room a Orange skin girl with red and yellow bacon colour hair was standing as she wore a dark trench coat with the same colour design down words. She stopped what she was doing as her green eyes widen as she felt it. He Right arm suddenly changed for a second turning into a grey claw and turn back.

"Those idiots, So He has awakened now." She muttered as she scenes the aura."Now this is getting somewhere."


Back at the Uzumaki Household Hinata grunted back a bit as her Byakugou were able to help in her batte with the Tiger Kaijin."You have proven quite well in hand to hand I may say and the technique of yours. The Gentle Fist is quite remarkable in my view." The Tiger Kaijin gave her a complement."But it won't fair share in getting me damaged from it."

"I'm just keeping my self back a bit. But don't be to much disappointed now. I was mearily holiding back on you, But now it's getting critical I may let loose." Hinata stated as she glared at him but her left hand was felling a bit pain as she had to make amends and try to keep up.

Just as he was about to retort he felt the aura as he stopped in his tracks. Hinata didn't let her guard down as she still took a fighting stance. The Tiger Kaijin felt the immense aura of power as he recognised the aura from anywhere. His job hear is done then so it means that he is no needed hear. Before Hinata could attack he suddenly disappeared into thin air as there was nothing left. She took step back and was now against the wall to take heavy breathing.

"What was he want with us. And why was he after Flash.. FLASH! KIDS!" Hinata shouted in worry as she had to go find them but she was to much in pain to get up.


Back in the dimension The two were staring at each other as it was an intense staring contest.

The Mantis Kaijin had to be careful as he had been ordered to have his guard up of the host has been able to Henshin into the rider form." Now it's time to see that what you have to offer to me Zero. You got to get your form unlocked but how wil-"

Before the Kaijin could finish taking he was hit in the chest by a invisible force as he was flung back but stopped his tracks as he looked around to see where the Rider was gonna strike. He suddenly blocked a swing from the right side as a blue blur came in attacking from all of the directions. He swing around the sword as he blocked the incoming drill but was pushed back. He strike forward but he disappeared and came from the side as he punched him right in the side as the kaijin grunted in pain and rolled on the ground.

The kaijin quickly got up and avoided the incoming Bullets that came at him. Flash or now know as Zero fired from his gunglet at him with precise movement as he was attending to finish the target. The kaijin disappeared in blinding speed as it came out of view. Zero suddenly shot back wars as he hit the kaijin right on the chest. He didn't gave him an opening as he ran towards him and unleashed rapid kicks on the injured place where he was hurt. The kaijin grunted. But he had yet to drop his cheerful act.

"I see that you have been in self defense. You are not in your right mind and in protection. But, It's not your best defence. I would want to fight you but as you are now. Your just a weak human in a shell. So as of now." The kaijin said getting up and glaring at him."You are no use in taking."

Zero launched him self at the mantis kaijin but the kaijin visor glowed again as He was again sucked into a portal and vanished from there. The kaijin simply stood there as he checked where he was hit.


"Hinata!" Naruto yelled as he went to his wife.

When he got the news from his children as they suddenly burst into his office with scared looks he could only assume that it was bad. And he was wrong as it was worse. He had to rush with shikamaru by his side as they reached the house to find that it was trashed and see his wife lying by the door as she had quite injury.

"Naruto-kun, I'm-Im fine." She reassured as she got up as Shikamaru looked around."What happened hear? Where did that Tiger mask man go to?" He asked as he looked around.

"And wheres Flash?!" Naruto said as he helped his wife."Flash-niichan was abducted by the Mantis Monster!" Himawari suddenly said with teary eyes. As her brother try to comfort her.

"What happened and how did it happened. Tell me in details now." Naruto demanded but he didn't called out with strict but gentle toon to his kids. His son came forth and explained everything as he told on what happened. By the time he finished he felt exhausted and was also on a brick of tears as he worried for Flash. Naruto gently calmed him down as he could see this."Don't worry Boruto, Just keep your self calm. We can find him and get him back."

"Yeah right! How are you going to even do that, We don't even know what happened to him or what he is going through or were he even is! He could be dead or worse if no-" Boruto ranted as his mother gently put a hand on his head and gave him a calm smile. He calmed down but had still had the look on his face.

"Shikamaru, You go and help Lee in taking care of those goons back there. He may need your help." Naruto stated as he loved at his Best Friend."Not to worry, I think Lee can take care of those goons. He's no push over in battle as he may seems."

"True on that. Ok then you go and get a a cleaning group to take care of the damage. I go and"

Suddenly something emerged into the room where they were as it soon reveals to be Zero standing there in his rider form as his visor scanned the area around."Masaka! Thats one of the armor kaijin! He may be the new one!" Boruto accused as he got back in fright.

Naruto got into battle position as Shikamaru quickly hid the kids behind to protect them."Who are you?" Naruto demanded

Zero didn't say anything as he only looked at the people Infront as Naruto could tell he was scanning him and was observing."Kit! This guy. He's dangerous to be around." Kurama said making Naruto be on guard."What do you mean Kurama?"

"I mean what I mean, This one standing before us. He gives me that Madara guy vibes. Not in a bad way but not in a good way either. His strength is unbound and I can see it that he's in guard aswell. Don't and I mean dont make a move on him or anything yet." He warned him.

"Ok then...."

Zero just stood there and on my look at them with his visors as his eyes suddenly landed on the nara as he stood in front of the kids and Hinata. He suddenly went Infor the attack as Naruto quickly got in to defend but Zero avoided him and went straight at Nara taking him by surprise as he was punched on the jaws and was flung out of the room and crashed through the wall and fell outside. Zero then went after him as he avoided the family.

"SHIKAMARU!" Naruto shouted as he went after him.

Outside Shikamaru got up but he felt the pain in his jaws,'That guy, He sure does pack a punch, It felt like I was hot by a sledgehammer or metal rock or Guy just punch me.' He quickly got up as he saw the Armor man came at him from above as he back flipped to avoid the punch. When it connected it made a crater on the ground." Kagemane no Jutsu!" He yelled and made his signature move. His shadow connected with his and he then immobilized him.

He thought he did but Zero broke out of the jitsu without so much of a difficulty taking him by surprise but he got back from the strikes,"Oi! Why the hell are you after me now all of a sudden! What did I do to you." He shouted but was ignored as he took out two kuneis and defend him sled from the punches as both were giving one another a blow to blow attack."Fine then, You wanna go with Fists then so be it. Time to do things the hard way."

"Kagezukami no Jutsu" Two black wips came from the ground and grabbed Zero hands and legs as Shikamaru got the chance and manipulate him by throwing him Around."You may have the Armor on you but let's see on how much you can take in the pain to get out of this." He smirked as he then force the wips more tight around his arms. Zero tilted his head forward as he scanned him with his visor then suddenly changed red as Shikamaru jitsu then stopped he was confused as he suddenly felt his chakra not in him."What the?"

Zero ran and grabbed the nara by the throat as he squeezed it. Shikamaru was losing air fast as he struggled to let go. Just as Zero was about to give the finishing blow." Stop it!" He stopped his doing as he then let go of Shikamaru as he breathes in a whole lot of air. Zero looked back to see Naruto there as he glared at the Armor man."Stop this now! Who are you and why did you attack Shikamaru!"

"...."

"Explain now! Who are you and why did your friends back there had attacked my family and what did you have done with Flash! If you have any fear then you will tell-"

He stopped as light came out of the belt of Zero as Naruto and Shikamaru covered the eyes and then went it went down they looked to see and find non other then Flash stading at Zero place. Naruto was shocked in seeing this.

His family came out to see this and we're also shocked on seeing Flash there. And only thing that could have now happen was Flash fainting.


Back at the Shocker base, The Mantis Kaijin stood in the dark room where his main leader was. He had just given the report to them and safe to say that he may live through this.

"So, The Experiment had gotten lose and now had an, Edge on us."

"Not quite my lord, As I may have battle him, His skills were still at minimum level and his safety system was on that time. But he had been able to escape my clutches before I even could get him to come back or take him by force. But it d GAH!" He suddenly felt sickening pain in gis head as he clunch it.

"Why are you making this hard for us." Came a voice as it reveals to be the same girl from before. She used her power to give a mental sting on his mind."Even I could have made a better story."

"Agent Eclipse. Nice to meet you hear." The leader greeted her."So it may seem you sensed it's power Serge aswell thought."

"Why else. You know that he and the others have the connection with each other. So it will most likely be that we all felt it." Eclipse stated as she let go of the Mantis Kaijin."So, Now what do you propose we should do then."

".... Proceed with Cautions and do what you must to ensure our win."

"So it means that."

"Yes, Go all out in getting the threat down." Eclipse loved the answer as she smiled as the screen went black. She looked back at the Mantis man as she let him go."You let him escape didn't you."

"Haha. Why you know me so well." He chuckled as he got up."He is very much adaptable in the fight with me. But he had less of experience cause of his self protection program. But it doesn't mean that it gives him an excuse not to grow."

"You'll be giving the Dai-Shocker a very troublesome opponent." Eclipse told."Just be prepared if the higher ups find out what you did. You'll be send to death row no matter what." She warned.

He simply chuckled as he didn't care."Well see on when we get there."


Naruto stood in his office as he looked over the files. Right now he had to make a cover story on the attack that just took place at his home. He can't tell anyone about the identity of Flash or they all assume that he was the one to cause the damage.

Shikamaru stood near his desk as he's face bruises had some bandage on them."I managed to give the hungry vultures out there some cover story. They would be able to make out with the small details and leave out the boy. It's good thing that it didn't go out of hand."

"That's good, So how much of damage had been done in the process." Naruto asked as he looked through the papers."Not much on that the construction crew can't fix. That be more glade they had work done so they get there fare share. But, Theres also another news that had been roaming around." He told as Naruto looked at him as he had a serious expression." There have been rumours going on about the people disappearence. A number of people had been taken from konoha."

Naruto eyes widen."Nani?! Why wasn't I informed about this!"

"Hai, It had before you found the kid. At first it was simply called a fake rumour that some people made. So it was called a bluff. But, Soon people actually started to vanished in the night as they left no trace on what matter. Those who did managed to get out had told that they were being led by there friends and family to another place and were acting weird." Shikamaru told."But, That also the thing that some stated they saw a monster in the night."

"Why are you telling me this now?" Naruto asked his best friend as he kept this kind of news from him.

Shikamaru was quite for a while as he everted his eyes away from him. He then looked back and told him."Cause at first that they told me, I had to do an investigation on it to see if it was true. But all I got was nothing in this. That, Was until last night on what happened."

"You suspect that the ones that attacked my family are the ones that have been kidnapping the people."

"....."

"Shikamaru? Why aren't you saying anything." Naruto asked as he felt his friend had a guilt expression."....The thing is,... I thought the one who kidnapped the people may be the kid himself."

*BANG*

Naruto smashed the table with his fist in anger that it actually split into two. Shikamaru didn't budge from the anger but he still had sweat on his forehead."In what way, Did you ever come into that answer." He asked as he had calm toon but he was showing a aura of anger.

"J-just hear me out. Isn't it weird that the one kid you find just few weeks back. Who had no id of him self and had no memory on who he is. And just these days the people of konoha had start to vanish into the night without any kind of trace or what so ever." Shikamaru stated as he gave him the brief details."And less not forget that the monster people attack at your home. Your wife told me that Flash had went to check the door to see if it was you. But he got back as he knew it was danger coming. And then he was told to be taken by another monster and when we came he came back in an Armor and attacked me. But also the scariest thing that he was able to cancel out my chakra somehow."

"Those are not the proof that it was him who had done this! He may have not known on what may have happened. I can agree on some things that it is weird that he has no trace of his past with him. And the ability he posses, But he isn't the one that have been kidnapping the people. All we may know is that he may be a Victim him self and had to be made a soldier for some war."

"Which is true by all means." Another vice spoke.

They both heard a voice and looked around to find who it was."Over hear" They looked back to see a black hair man with a magenta shirt and black jacket and pants was sitting on a sofa. There was a rectangular magenta camera putten on the table. He was sitting with his legs crossed as he had a barito in his hands."It's nice to meet you mister hokage."

Shikamaru quickly activated his shadow jitsu but was stopped as Naruto put a hand on his shoulder." No, Keep calm and don't fight. I don't think he means any harm."

"Your right. I don't wanna fight you hear or anywhere. I'm only hear to talk and that's all. Beside why fight you guys. I don't want to be called an enemy of you guys." The young man said as he finishes his meal.

"Why are you hear, And who are you?"

"The names Kadoya, Tsukasa Kadoya. I'm nether your enemy or bad guy in question. I'm mearily just a passing thorough rider. That's all." He introduced him self as he grabbed his camera and took a picture of them."As to why I'm hear is very much hard to say. But it is to give you a very big warning." He warned."Theres a threat in your dimension and it's getting bigger in numbers to handle."

"Eh? What do you mean by this? Why kind of threat is it that you need to warn us." Naruto asked

"It's best if I tell the other country leaders aswell. It would be a pain in the ass to explain everything over and over again in the same again. That will be a pain."

"Can't fault you there. I have been in those situations, Had to be stuck with that a whole lot of time." Shikamaru agreed with him.

"Right now you have questions and I have answers, So it's best if all the important people need to be hear to listen to the news I got for you. As it is said were running out of time so we gotta hurry." Tsukasa ordered.

Naruto looked at him if he could be trusted or not. He then nodded."Ok then. I contact the other clan leaders in an important meeting. Hope they respond to it."


Meanwhile Baruto was going with his sister to the hospital to go and check up on there Mother and Flash. Himawari was in a hurry as she wanted to go see them now as Baruto chuckled at this. But he had a doubt in his head as he just found out that the one who was living with them had turn into a armor hero. It would have been cool to say, Until he suddenly went for his Uncle nara for some reason. He didn't even hurt them and went after there uncle..it was almost like that he was considering his uncle as a threat or something

"Come on Nii-chan! Were gonna miss the visiting hours there!" He snapped out of it by his sister shouting."Gomen, I'm coming just give me a second and let me catch up." He told as he ran to her. Unnoticed to him, A small glowing orb was flying through the air as it suddenly change course and went after Baruto and suddenly enter his body."Eh? What the? What was that just now?" He said out loud as he looked around to see what was wrong but found nothing. He shrugged it and went on his way, Ignoring the sand falling down from behind.


At a certain dessert area, A futuristic Trian was on its way into another destination. This was the Denliner. The trian to the past future and present.

Inside the trian a man in white tuxedo was sitting on the seat and eating rice. As then he stopped eating and looked at the waitress on the near desk.

"Naomi, Why is it quite hear all of a sudden."

"Oh, Isn't it a good thing owner?" Naomi asked with tilted head.

"Yes, But it somehow makes it means something is missing." He said as he looked at his rice with a thinking gaze. Then chalked it off."Oh well, What ever it may be will come to me soon." He said a she went back eating. The trian meanwhile went through a portal for its next stop. Not even noticing the four trouble makers have just been loose and are in of chaos.

What will happen next, Only time may tell.

Author's Note:

There, Done this episode.

Hope you like it and hope to see you guys later as I update my other stories.

Comments ( 1 )

In the shocker base at a room a Orange skin girl with red and yellow bacon colour hair was standing as she wore a dark trench coat with the same colour design down words. She stopped what she was doing as her green eyes widen as she felt it. He Right arm suddenly changed for a second turning into a grey claw and turn back.

Is that Sunset? :0

Surprised Decade and the 4 Imagin from Den-O are showing up

Login or register to comment