• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 1,497 Views, 7 Comments

Cotton Candy - Oberits64



Pinkie Pie wakes up from a fantastic dream. But why is everypony staring at her now?

  • ...
0
 7
 1,497

Alternate Ending...?

Gummy sits on the bed, doing... nothing. As usual. Just waiting for Pinkie Pie to get back. He wonders when she'll find out about her mane. He would've told her, but it's much funnier to have everyone in Ponyville see it, too.

He hears the front door open. "Gummy! I'm home!" It's Pinkie Pie. She zooms up the stairs, picks him up, and begins to tell him all about her day. Her hair is normal.

"First, I'd gone to eat a bowl of cereal downstairs - oh wait, you were there, too. Well, after I left, I ran over to Twilight's to see if she'd left yet, but she had. So after that..." Gummy tunes her out. He wishes that her chatterbox had an off switch sometimes. Yap yap yap, all day long.

He glances at the trash bin. Pinkie's pink locks of hair are inside it. He hated how her hair tasted. So he'd spit it out in there. Too bad she woke up right as he was starting on her tail. It would've been even funnier to see her completely hairless.

"...and so I grew it right back! Funny story, huh?" Pinkie finishes her little tale. "Well, I'm gonna bake some cupcakes for tonight's party!" She sets Gummy down and runs downstairs. Gummy grins... And reveals a set of baby alligator teeth.

End (for real this time).

Comments ( 2 )

What? The little nipper has to grow in his teeth eventually! :pinkiegasp:

Let's just hope Pinkie Pie can keep his appetite in check or else she won't be able to keep him for much longer. :pinkiegasp:

Login or register to comment