• Published 30th Jan 2023
  • 191 Views, 0 Comments

The Grand Return of Mare Do Well - Count_Pony001



Mare Do well goes to vacation to Ponyville only to come face to face with new and malevolent villains.

  • ...
 0
 191

Chapter 4: The Decision

The other ponies yelled in disbelief, "WHAT?"

Mare Do Well said, "Sorry but I got to get back to Manehatten!"

Fluttershy angrily said, "Why would you go back to Manehatten? Those ponies are so ungrateful and rude, discourteous and you said you came here to relax and take care of yourself. Your health is very important!"

Daring Do said, "Well that is true..."

Rainbow Dash said, "This town would be 20% cooler with us fighting together, side by side, I am more than willing to share the spotlight with you!"
Rarity added, "Darling, those ponies don't deserve a strong, cool, and flawless hero like you! Don't go back to those discourteous, rude, arrogant and hotheaded ponies."

Mare Do Well said, "True, they can be very, very hotheaded at times..."

Princess Celestria said, "Life here is more laid back and cheaper than Manehatten, plus we are nicer and if you want you can share a house with my dear, amazing, and grateful student Twilight!"

Twilight said, "Yeah!"

Mare Do Well did want to permanently stay here in Ponyville with her newfound friends but she doesn't want to abandon her towns he lived in since she was a filly and spent her time reading and standing up to hotheaded ponies who were being bullies.

Mare Do Well was sweating and said, "I will think about it, I will tell you when I made my choice."

Twilight was hoping in getting a new roommate.

Rainbow Dash and the others said, "Okay!" and left.

Mare Do Well said, "It is time for lunch, I love hotdogs so I will eat one of those, I hope they ain't expensive like the poor quality, icky ones from Manehatten which cost at least 15 bits."

She walked over to the hotdog stand and asked, "Hello sir, have any hotdogs, I am hungry!"

The Pegasus managing the hotdog stand said, "Of course, that would be 1 bit please!"

Mare Do Well said, "Okay!" and reached for her purse and grabbed one bit from her purse and gave it to the hotdog stand owner, the Pegasus said, "Thank You!" and started to make the food.

After 15 minutes the food was done. The hotdog owner said, "Here you go!" before he handed over a hotdog to Mare Do Well.

Mare Do Well thanked God for the food and started eating.
She said, "This is a nice town!"


Later, the night came in a rush. Princess Luna raised the moon.

The night was cold, leaves were running everywhere, the houses were all dark, no light was shining from any of the houses. she started to shiver and quietly mumbled, "The night is so cold! How do ponies put up with this?"

Mare Do Well is one lucky alicorn because she found a house that had one light on, the light was from the dining room.

She took a look inside and whined, "Hey can I come in? I am cold and in need to a place to sleep!"

The pony inside said, "Sure, come in!"

Mare Do Well entered the house by crawling through the window. She looked around saw how amazing the house was, there was expensive art everywhere, there were 3 golden trophies that were titled, "Best delivery mare"

Mare Do Well said, "Your house is so amazing, I feel bad that your house was destroyed by the dreadful, Discord!"

Derpy blushed and said, "It's okay, even though Discord flipped my house, everything is fine and the only things that were broken were some vases and glass drinking cups. That bully Discord should have never attacked us!"

After the night, Mare Do Well and Derpy heard a knock on the door and saw Twilight, her friends and Princess Celestria smiling at her.
Twilight said snarky, "So, Mare Do Well, have you decided on staying?"

Mare Do Well nodded her head and said, "Yes, I have! I chose to stay for a while like I will stay here for 6 months then go back to Manehatten then after 6 months I come here."

The ponies were happy by the news. Twilight earned herself a new roommate.

Pinie Pie yelled, "This calls for Celebration!"

Pinkie Pie brought her party cannon, and it fired out confetti and cupcakes.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment