• Published 30th Jan 2023
  • 191 Views, 0 Comments

The Grand Return of Mare Do Well - Count_Pony001



Mare Do well goes to vacation to Ponyville only to come face to face with new and malevolent villains.

  • ...
 0
 191

Chapter 3: The New Mare in town

Mare DO well used her magic horn to change everything back to normal.

The Mane 6, and citizens of Ponyville were chanting her name.

Mare Do Well smiled, she is happy she got some appreciation, meanwhile in Manehatten the best she ever got was a "Good Job" By a rich pony who was robbed by a villain, Dr. Weather who used a tornado to clean out the rich pony's mansion.

Mare Do Well said, "Thank You! Thank You! You'll are so kind!"

5 nano seconds later, Princess Celestria came and asked in a gentle voice, "So you are that new mare that came to our town and saved ponies from a stallion who was robbing a bank and stood up to Discord when he was going bananas again!"

Mare Do Well said, "Yeah, that's me! I am also a hero in Manehatten.." she leaked out a tear, "Nopony appreciates me a lot there, the best I gotten was a "Thankyou" or a "Good Job!" By some of the rich ponies or random ponies I helped or rescued."

Rainbow Dash felt a dash of empathy through her body, she felt bad for Mare Do Well, she sighed and walked up to Mare Do Well and comforted the Mare. she said, "Well, you have my appreciation."

The Mane 6, Princess Celestia, and the other citizens of Ponyville chanted, "Yeah!" Rasing their hooves up in celebration!

Princess Celestria said, "I have a little reward for you."

Princess Celestria gave Mare Do Well a necklace with a purple hammer, she said, "Element of Justice! a true friend fight for their friends and for what is right!"
She used her magic to wrap the element of harmony around Mare Do Well's neck.
She yelled, "Thank You God for helping me serve justice!"

The other ponies yelled, "Amen!"

Mare Do Well said, "I came here since I want to relax and take care of myself since I fight crime too much and never had time to lay back and enjoy the day. Being a hero isn't easy. But it looks like I have to go back..."