• Published 27th Mar 2023
  • 323 Views, 2 Comments

Spares - Drunk Luna



Princess Skyla relies on Princess Luna for support and advice whenever she feels overshadowed by her big sister, Flurry Heart. Luna, who knows all too well what it’s like to feel eclipsed by an older sister, forms a close bond with Skyla.

  • ...
 2
 323

The Princess Of Potty Training

Luna braced for impact as five-year-old Flurry and three-year-old Skyla tackled her to the ground.

“Hi, Auntie Lulu!” five-year-old Flurry said. “Guess what? I get to start kindergarten next week!” She fluttered her wings excitedly, hovering above the ground. Luna smiled lovingly at the two fillies and reached out to stroke Flurry’s mane.

“I know you will love kindergarten, Flurry,” Luna said. “What about you, Skyla? What have you been up to?” The little pink foal giggled and hovered alongside Flurry.

“I still wear diapers, Auntie Woowoo,” she said seriously, “but Mommy said I a big filly soon, so I hafta go poopy in da potty. I dunno what dat means, but it sounds fun.” Luna chuckled and stroked Skyla’s head.

“I know you’ll do a great job, little one,” she told Skyla. “That is a very important skill to learn. Maybe we can practice tonight.” Luna groaned as she was assaulted by a familiar, disgusting odor. Skyla whimpered, and Luna reacted quickly.

“It’s okay, sweetheart, it’s okay,” she soothed Skyla, picking the distraught filly up. “Let’s get you cleaned up. Come with me.” Luna carried Skyla to the changing table, wiped her clean, put her in a fresh diaper, then kissed her cheek.

“There. All better,” Luna said. “It’s all right, my sweet Skyla. You know what? Auntie Lulu is proud of you for letting me know you needed a change right after you went in your diaper; that means you’re learning what it feels like when you need to use the potty.” Skyla giggled, then Luna continued.

“The next time you feel a poopy coming, run to your potty or let Auntie Lulu know so I can help you. If you go poopy in the potty, I’ll give you a cookie! How does that sound?” Skyla’s eyes widened at the mention of cookies, and she nodded rapidly.

“Otay, Auntie Woowoo,” she said. “I tell you now, then!” The little pink filly ran back to her potty, sat down, and promptly relieved herself. “I go poopy in da potty, Auntie Woowoo!” Luna nearly fell over in shock, absolutely floored by the revelation that cookies were the secret to potty training. Always true to her promise, she trotted to the bathroom and helped Skyla wipe and wash her hooves, then carried the foal to the kitchen.

“Auntie Lulu is so, so proud of you!” Luna exclaimed as she reached for a cookie. “Well done, Skyla.”

“She did what?!” Cadance nearly screamed when she and Shining Armor got home. “Luna, we’ve been trying to get her to use the potty for months! How did you do it?”

“Cadance,” Luna said, “do you not remember that both of the fillies’ first words were ‘Auntie Luna is best princess’? That is all you need to know.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment