• Published 17th Oct 2022
  • 577 Views, 37 Comments

That Warm Smile - Spyder27



After Halloween, Adagio has to talk to her girlfriend about something important. That turns out to be pretty difficult when Sunset seems so happy. It would be criminal to take away that smile after such a hard year, right?

  • ...
2
 37
 577
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Yeah, I knew that Sunset had been planning to propose for some time, but in all honesty, I was hoping it would've come after the Rainbooms had purged Adagio of her dark side. Now let's just hope that that siren doesn't do anything to ruin Sunset and Adagio's upcoming nuptials. "A Dazzling Trio" sounds like it's going to be a doozy!

11433199
This is the most I've seen you react to a chapter of mine~ Glad to see you really enjoy it~ :twilightsmile:

11433216
I can see how you would have wanted that~ It's probably what I would have wanted if I was a reader, but the plans I have in mind sort of call for this~ Like I said, a lot of things will be tied off in A Dazzling Trio, so who knows? Maybe that's one of them~

So how old are all these characters.i mean technically they would physically age but you get the point. I assume it wouldn't be to far off from when we saw them in canon give or take a year or two

11433809
Thanks for the question~ Sunset, Adagio, and the rest of their friends are around their mid twenties, so 22-24. Apple Bloom and the CMC are around 15-16 right now. I hope this answers your question~ :twilightsmile:

Did i miss something somewhere?
Apart from that bit at the beach, the other one did not really make much of an appearance in this.
Still, well written, no major mistakes i could detect.

11438632
What do you mean exactly by "other one"? I feel a little confused. And thank you for the compliments!

11438814
The other Siren Adagio?

11438956
True~ She didn't appear much in this, but she will appear again~ :twilightsmile:

Heartwarming, looking forward to the net series!

Login or register to comment