• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 1,072 Views, 15 Comments

Fillysburg - Peace Wave



Two armies. Two Princesses. Two loyalties. One Town.

  • ...
8
 15
 1,072

Epilogue: The Aftermath

With the repulsing of the attack, that would come to be known as Pinkie's Charge, the battle of Fillysburg was over.

General Scootaloo died of her wounds two days after the battle ended. General Rainbow Dash would recover from her injuries, and continued to fight until the war ended. When she finally returned home, she found a package sent for her two years earlier.

Inside was Scootaloo's collection of drawings of her hero, a photo book, containing pictures of her and Rainbow Dash together, and a letter that contained Scootaloo's final message to her.

The Army of the Solar Empire was invigorated by the victory, as they would begin to advance farther into the Lunar Republic, with General Twilight Sparkle guiding her forces onward.

Col. Rarity, who rose to the rank of General before war's end, would go on to recieve the Equestrian Medal of Honor, for her heroic actions atop Little Round Trot.

Fluttershy would be commended for her works in medical care both for the remainder of the war, and afterward. Many years after the battle of Fillysburg, she founded the Equestrian Red Heart foundation.

The Army of the Lunar Republic never recovered from the defeat. Nonetheless, General Applejack would lead her army, and fight on for two more years. Her troops never lost their adoration and admiration for her.

General Pinkie would continue to fight for the N.L.R. until the very end. Though her upbeat and peppy spirit would return with time, the devastation suffered at Fillysburg lingered with her for the rest of her life.

General Big Mac stayed loyal to his sister's army for the remainder of the war, and was wounded multiple times. When the war ended, he returned to a quiet life, working at sweet apple acres, which itself, had been the site of a bloody battle.

Finally, four years after the war started, General Applejack's Army of Ponyville, the premiere army of the New Lunar Republic, surrendered to General Twilight's Army of Canterlot at Applemattox Court House. The Equestrian Civil War was over.

In a final, symbolic event, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna met, as Luna was redeemed with the Elements of Harmony, which had been embodied by six veterans of the Civil War.


Harmony was restored. Equestria was united as one. The scars healed and faded with time. Indeed, it was true:

Friendship is magic.

Comments ( 1 )

This adventure is going to be so much fun. Where can I watch the full version? badland

Login or register to comment