• Published 12th Sep 2022
  • 6,600 Views, 3,034 Comments

MLP G5 Sunset: Make Your Mark - JesusG0987



What-IF? Sunset Equestria with her new generation of friends, but there are some things that would stop the magic.

  • ...
9
 3,034
 6,600

Chapter 5 Ep 2: Family Trees Part 1

Chapter 5 Ep 2: Family Trees Part 1

Many years ago, a Filly Misty was trotting around Bridlewood as she laughed happily to herself before she see a bunnycorn in front of her as she stopped.

“Aw, hi there!” Misty said happily before the bunnycorn chirp and hopped away. “Hey, wait up!” She cheered as she trotted after it happily as chase it around the forest with a laugh before she tripped and fell into a ditch.

Misty then saw a tree, the Wishing Tree, as she looked at it in awed. “Wow!” She said as she stood up and notice a blue glow beside the tree as she gasped in awed. “Where’d that come from?” She wondered as she got close to the glow.

Beside the tree was a glowing door. “Whoa!” Misty awed as she was about to touch the door, rustling sounds can be heard as it draw her attention. “Huh?” Misty turned as she saw a shadowy figure in the fog as she screamed in fear.


In the present, Misty screamed in her sleep as she stood up from her bed as she took a breather from what she dreamed about.

“What was that about? If felt so real. Like it happened before. Or it’s going to.” Misty said to herself as she looked down to see her Cutie Mark glowing. “That’s new.” She commented as she gave a thought. “Something is definitely up. I’ve gotta tell my friends!” She declared.

Misty then got out of bed as she grabbed some stuff from her room and place them on her bed as she covered them with her blanket to make it look like she’s still sleeping so Opaline wouldn’t know as she walked out of room to leave the castle to the Crystal Brighthouse.


At the Crystal Brighthouse, the rest of the Mane 7 are having a nice morning as Sunny is making some pancakes as she giggled, Hitch teaching the critters some tricks with a flower crown as a squirrel jumped through it with a chirp, Zipp is looking at her phone, Izzy is watching over Sparky, who still looks tired, Sunset is reading some ancient textbooks she require from the old ruins of the Canterlot Library and the restriction section to learn some new magic to stand up to Opaline, Pipp is watching a rerun video of when they started Bridlewoodstock, and Discord was there hanging out as he hanged upside like a bat while reading a book.

Just then, Misty came busting through the door as she gave a panic look. “I think we’re in danger!” She called out.

The others all gasped as Discord fell to the floor, as they stopped what they were doing as Sunny came in with her pan, which still had the pancake as it fell to the floor.

“Is it Opaline?!” Sunny asked in worried.

“That’s not what I mean.” Misty said before Hitch stepped in.

“Opaline’s here?!” Hitch asked in panic as he ran to Sparky.

“No, I’m trying to tell you that--” Misty tried to say before she was cut off again.

“Look alive, ponies!” Zipp called out as she took flight with a serious look. “And don’t panic!”

“Uh, ponies, I think Misty is trying to say…” Sunset tried to speak before she was cut off as well.

“Okay, we’re under attack. But don’t be afraid.” Pipp sang as she flew in the air as she twirl around as she looked down as her friends gave her a look. “What? You said not to panic! Singing keeps my calm, okay?!” She called out.

“If you could just listen.” Misty tried to speak before Izzy stepped in as she move around.

“I, Izzy Moonbow, of the Bridlewood Moonbows, call upon the Unity Crystals to protect this Brighthouse and everypony in it!” Izzy declared dramatically as Misty had enough.

“LISTEN TO ME!” Misty yelled out as the others flinched at her outburst.

“Okay, Misty. We’re quiet and listening. Go on.” Discord said as he was surprise that Misty snapped at them to listen.

“Well, I should clarify. I don’t think we’re in danger now.” Misty said, which caused the others all sigh in relief as they calmed down. “But we absolutely could be soon.” She stated, which made the others panic again.

“What?!” Hitch asked in panic.

“No! Izzy called out as the others started panicking again as Sunset had enough of this panic attack.

“What do you mean?” Pipp asked in confusion.

“EVERYPONY QUIET!” Sunset yelled out in her Royal Canterlot voice, which made the others flinch and stopped talking. “Can we all calmed down and let Misty finish please?” She questioned.

“Yeah, agreed, Sunset.” ZIpp said as she brought out her phone and she and the others huddled close to Misty. “Okay, back up, Misty. From the top. What’s going on?” She asked calmly.

“I had this scarey dream, but it felt real.” Misty started while trying to figure it out. “There was this tall creature…” She added.

“Tall creature?” Sunset said in thought.

“Do you usually have scary dreams?” Sunny asked.

“I’ve been having a lot of them, actually.” Misty admitted as she moved to a chair as she laid on it. “I’m exhausted!”

“I wonder what they mean.” Sunny said as they all sat down.

“I don’t dream much of things. Not even Luna would know.” Discord commented as he drink some tea.

“Oh! I love dream analysis.” Pipp cheerfully said happily. “Like, did you know that everypony in your dreams is actually you?” She asked her friends.

“Ah!” Izzy excitedly cheered as she hopped happily. “So I’m actually a tap-dancing tube of paint and the queen of the hermits crabs!?” She excitedly asked.

“Yes.” Pipp answered with a nod.

“Okay, that’s another dream that’s not surprising for Izzy.” Sunset said in amusement.

“Or… maybe it wasn’t a dream at all.” Zipp suggested with a thought. “Maybe it was a vision!” She theorize.

“Of the future?” Sunny asked in confusion.

“Exactly.” Zipp said as she stood up and walked up to Misty. “You told us Opaline won’t stop ‘til she has all the power of Equestria, right?” She questioned as she place a hoof to her chin. “And she’s kinda tall. So, the dream creature must be her!” She theorize.

“I don’t know.” Misty said as she shook her head uncertainly. “I couldn’t really see the creature. It was just a big shadow.” She explained.

“Hmm… So it could be a new threat?” Zipp suggested as she brought out her phone. “Okay, describe it to me. Don’t leave out any details. They could be crucial.” She instructed, going serious on her detective mode.

“Uh… I can’t really remember now.” Misty said as she shook her head. “I just knew something very bad was about to happen.” She explained.

“Focus, Misty.” Zipp said firmly. “If we don’t decode your vision, we could be missing a vital clue to Opaline’s next move!” She pointed out.

“Zipp, enough.” Sunset said firmly as she move Zipp back a bit. “You’re making Misty uncomfortable.” She added.

“Yeah. Go easy on her, Zipp.” Sunny said in agreement. “Misty’s been through a lot. Maybe these bad dreams are because you’re still sleeping at the lair?” She suggested.

“Yeah!” Pipp spoke up as they turned to her. “You don’t have to do this whole ‘double agent’ dance anymore, Misty!” She stated with a smile.

“No. I can’t stop until I figure out how to beat Opaline.” Misty firmly said as she shook her head as she gave a concern look. “I don’t know what I’d do if anything else happened to you ponies… or Sparky!” She added while looking at Sparky in concern while the baby dragon is still resting on Hitch’s arms.

“We know this is dangerous, but remember that we’re with you all the way, Misty.” Discord stated as Twilight appeared.

You’re doing a great job helping your friends, but remember you’re not alone.” Twilight added with a smile.

“And don’t worry, I’m gonna help you crack this mystery wide open.” Zipp said with a determined smile to Misty.

“We all will!” Sunny corrected as she and the others smiled in agreement. “Take a breath and think back.” She instructed to Misty.

“What else did you, Misty? Try to remember as best you could.” Sunset said with a small smile.

Misty took a breath as she tried to remember her dream as she saw the tree she saw in her dreams. “There was this big beautiful tree. Kind of like the one you planted for me in Zephyr Heights. But this one was in a forest and it had a door.” She explained as she then saw the glowing door in her dream on the tree.

The others are in thought of what Misty said as Sunset muttered. “A door in a tree?” She muttered.

“Not surprising, but I don’t remember much of a tree with a door.” Discord muttered while stroking his long goatee.

“Hmm…” Izzy hummed before she gasped with wide eyes. “That sounds just like the Wishing Tree in Bridlewood! Other than the door part. Could that be the one?” She asked Misty.

“I… I don’t know.” Misty said uncertainly. “I don’ think I’ve ever actually been to Bridlewood. I was just pretending to know about during our Unicorn sleepover.” She honestly said.

That made Izzy gasped deeply in shock since she and others weren’t told of that yet since Misty joined them.

“I’m so sorry, Izzy.” Misty apologize since she might have hurt Izzy’s feelings. “I just--” She was cut off when Izzy suddenly rushed in front of her.

“A unicorn who’s never been to Bridlewood?!” Izzy repeated in shock as she then gave an exciting smile. “What are we waiting for? We have to take you there. Now, now!” She exclaimed excitedly as she grabbed Misty off the chair and drag her to the door.

“I have always wanted to see where the other unicorns live.” Misty said honestly, having always wonder where the other unicorns be and how they handle their home traditions as Izzy stood next to her.

“I’ll show you the Crystal Tea Room, and then we’ll trot through the plaza and got to my house and we’ll go skipping!” Izzy excitedly exclaimed as she gave a crazed excited look as she shook her head.

Zipp clears her throat a she got their attention. “And we’ll see if Bridlewood helps Misty remember anything else about her vision!” She added.

“Uh, yeah, that too!” Izzy added with a smile.

“We can do both, it will be good for Misty to know more about unicorns and it might help jog some memories.” Sunset said with a smile.

“Oh no.” Hitch spoke in concern as the others turned to him as they saw Sparky still looking tired. “Come on, buddy. You still don’t want to play?” He asked in concern as he held up a crab plushie to Sparky, who is not interested.

“What’s going on with Sparky?” Sunny asked in concern. “He seems so tired lately.” She noted.

“Yeah, he doesn’t seemed to be his normal cheery self lately.” Sunset added in concern.

“I thought he would get his energy back after Opaline drained his Dragonfire, but he’s been sleeping for days.” Hitch explained as he look at Sparky. “I’m getting worried.” He said in concern.

The kid’s been through a tough patch, after what he experience, he might be drained physically and mentally.” Twilight spoke, knowing dragons. “I don’t know how to help since I’ve never experience what would happen if a dragon’s fire was being drained.

“It’s okay, Twilight, I understand. I just hope there’s something to help Sparky.” Hitch said in worried.

Izzy had a thought as she spoke. “Well, the Bridlewood forest is known to have many healing properties, especially the Wishing Tree!” She stated cheerfully before whispering to Misty. “I’m not saying that Bridlewood has it all but it has it all!” She whispered as Misty gave a small smile.

“It’s worth a shot.” Hitch said.

“That forest is full of surprises, so yeah.” Sunset said with a shrug and a smile before looking at Discord. “Wanna join us, Discord?”

“Sure thing, I would love to see Bridlewood.” Discord said as he smiled.

“Then to the Marestream!” Sunny announced as the Mane 7 and Discord walked out the Brighthouse, with Sparky on Hitch’s back, as the Marestream flew off to Bridlewood.


A little bit later, the Marestream flew across the sky as Hitch spoke through the speakers while wearing her glasses.

“This is your pilot, Zipp Storm, speaking.” Zipp said through the speaker, acting like a plane pilot. “I’m expecting clear skies and smooth conditions as we cruise into our destination: Bridlewood.” She announced as the others in the back heard her through the speaker.

“Thank moons for that!” Misty called happily since they won’t get caught in any storms this time.

“Woo!” Izzy said in excitement. “Listen to that unicorn speak.” She said as she turned to Misty with a smirk. “Soon you’ll know Bridlewood like the back of your hoof.” She cheerfully said as she raised her hoof.

“If there’s time, I wanna forage for my exotic forest berries for my smoothies!” Sunny exclaimed excitedly as she held up her smoothie cup. “Do you think Alphabittle will have recommendations? She asked eagerly as she sip her smoothie.

“Don’t know, Sunny. He is a tea pony.” Sunset said with a shrug. “But we’ll see.” She added with a small smile.

“I hope so!” Sunny excitedly said as she sip her smoothie.

“Alpha-whattle?” Misty asked in confusion as she gave an interest smile.

“A unicorn friend of ours. We’ll explain later, Misty.” Discord said to Misty as he relax in the air.

Pipp then took out her phone as she got in front of the others. “Take a good look, Pippsqueaks!” She announced with a pose.


Back in Maretime Bay, Seashell, Glory and Peach Fizz are listening in on Pipp through Peach Fizz’s phone as Pipp continued. “‘Cause this is the last you’ll see of my muzzle for a bit!” She announced as they smiled eagerly to hear what she say next.


“Today, I’m going to unplug and practice ‘mega-pega-mindfulness’.” Pipp announced as the others listened as Pipp waved her hoof as Izzy playfully copied her. “And I’ll be scoping out supplies for my up coming all-natural Hoof and Mane product line!” She added happily. “Follow me for more details for when it drops. But you know, don’t follow me today.” She stated as she got between Misty and Izzy as the two smiled at her.

“Get off your screens and get outside! That’s where I’ll be!” Pipp announced as the Marestream kept flying. “Pipp Pipp. Bye Bye!” She finished as she ended her livestream.

Sunset gave a smirk. “Let me guess, Pipp, you wanted to get off your livestream and prove that you can go through your obsession for a whole day without going live, posting or recording things while getting supplies and solving problems with us?” She asked in amusement.

“That’s right!” Pipp answered with a smile. “I needed to try and not get too attach to my media. So I’m gonna give it a try today, and it might help me clear my mind.” She explained.

“Well, I am proud you are going to try it, Pipp. Just make sure you won’t snap.” Sunset advised.

“I won’t.” Pipp promise pridefully.

“This should be good.” Discord muttered himself in amusement, knowing that Pipp get anxious if not on her phone.

Hitch looked at Sparky, who was laying on the chairs while he held a block in his hoof. “I really hope Izzy’s right about those magical healing powers.” Hitch said in concern. “I’ll try anything to help Sparky feel like himself again.”

“I’m sure we’ll find something to help cure him.” Sunny said as the others looked on in concern.

“And find the answers to Misty’s vision!” Zipp called out from the cockpit.

“We know, Zipp. We get it.” Sunset said dully as she shook her head. “She’s really obsessed with these mysteries things.” She muttered while looking at Pipp.

“Tell me about.” Pipp said in agreement knowing her sister can be obsessed with these things.

“Starting our descent!” Zipp announced as she lowered the Marestream to Bridlewood forest as Misty and Izzy looked out the window.

“Misty, welcome to Bridlewood.” Izzy announced as Misty looked down and saw the forest of Bridlewood below them.

“It’s so… beautiful.” Misty said with a smile, finding Bridlewood a beautiful sight.

“You an’t see nothing, yet, Misty.” Sunset said with a chuckle. “Wait until we reach Izzy’s place. That’s where the fun begins.” She added.

“Really?” Misty asked in interest.

“Yep.” Sunset nodded.

Discord then looked upside down at Misty. “Trust us, Izzy has a great place.” He stated with a smile.

“Cool!” Misty asked in excitement.


After the Marestream landed, the Mane 7 and Discord exit the vehicle as they were next to Misty’s house as Izzy give the tour to Misty.

“Welcome to my home!” Izzy announced happily as she gestured to her tree home. “Villa Izzy. Tree Sweet Tree.” She added cheerfully.

Misty looked around in awed as she also notice Izzy’s Unicycling projects. “This is all yours?” She asked.

“Oh, well it doesn’t so much belong to me as it’s a living part of the forest.” Izzy explained cheerfully as she rushed up to her old projects, the tune player she played and her tea fountain. “It’s sort of like I’ve been tasked with tending to it ande leaving it more beautiful than I found it!” Sh exclaimed before stopping in front of Misty. “Know what I mean?”

“I think so.” Misty answered with a shrug.

“And now it’s yours, too! All of Bridlewood is!” Izzy exclaimed.

“Wow!” Misty said in awed as she looked around with a smile.


A little bit later, the Mane 7 and Discord are walking around Bridlewood while giving Misty the tour as they saw some painting and sculptures around them.

“These are all made by unicorns?” Misty asked in wonder.

“You bet your crystals!” Izzy answered as she ran and came behind a unicorn sculpture. “Every last one!” She exclaimed.

“They really do have great art taste.” Discord said while looking at the art projects.

“Yeah, we unicorns have a thing for arts and crafts.” Sunset commented with a smile. “I’m also good at them as well when I made Sunny those figures and not to mention I was a good artist as well.”

“Really, Sunset? You do those two?” Misty asked in awed.

“I sure did.” Sunset said pridefully. “I don’t do them often as I use to, but I still got the skills.” She added as she bumped into Misty. “Maybe you could too when you master it.”

“Maybe I’ll try it later. But sounds fun.” Misty said with a smile.

Behind them, Hitch looked at Sparky in concern as the baby dragon groaned as Zipp came in front of Misty.

“So Misty, anything jogging your memory yet?” Zipp asked in interest.

“Actually, yes.” Misty said with a smile.

“Really? Another vision?” Zipp asked excitedly as she brought up her phone.

“Oh. No, sorry. I meant this art.” Misty said as she looked at a painting of an Alicorn in a plains. “I’ve never seen such beautiful images of ponies who look just like me before!” She exclaimed before she have a thought. “Or have I?” She added.

Zipp gave a sigh as Sunny and Sunset walked up to them. “Zipp, go easy and Misty. She’s still trying to remember her vision.” Sunset reminded her.

“Yeah. Give her time.” Sunny said in agreement.

“I don’t know how much time we have!” Zipp exclaimed as they continued on as Sunset sigh.

“Zipp’s questions are getting more and more desperate and annoying.” Sunset muttered as she shook her head.


A little bit later, the Mane 7 and Discord are at a stand as Pipp is flying while in meditating position as Izzy came walking up to them while levitation a box of treats as she sing to herself.

“These macarons are a Bridlewood delicacy made of edible fluffy-flowers.” Izzy explain as she pass a macaron to each of her friends as they all caught them in their hooves, or talons for Discord’s case.

“Oh! Cute!” Pipp exclaimed as she brought out her phone to take a selfie, but she never did as she reminded herself of something. “Oh, right. Mega-pega-mindfulness.” She reminded herself as she took a bite of her macaron as she gasped happily. “Neigh way! When I don’t record it, I can really taste it!” She exclaimed happily.

Hitch looked at Pipp strangely before he kneeled down to Sparky as he tried to offer his macaron to him but Sparky denied and reach his arms out to Hitch.

“Aw, the little dragon wants a ride.” A Unicorn filly walked by with her friend. “So adorable!”

“It is adorable.” Hitch said as he put Sparky on his back as he frown in concern. “But this is so unlike the usual, off-the-walls-with-energy Sparky!” He stated since this is unusual for Sparky to not be hyped or running around like they used to.

Misty took a bite of her macaron as as she felt the taste. “That is incredible!” She exclaimed happily before she gave a thought. “And strangely familiar.” She added.

Zipp came to her in interest. “Taste can unlock new pathways to the brain. Are these treats making you think of anything new?” She asked in interested as she brought out her phone again.

“It’s making me think… I need more!” Misty answered happily as she ate the rest of her macaron as she levitated more from the box as she started munching them.

Zipp gave a weird look at Misty as she sigh and put her phone away.


In another area, the Mane 7 and Discord are in an area of green crystals. “These crystals have gotta spark something for you.” Zipp said to Misty as the unicorn looked at a crystal up close.

“Doesn’t she ever stop?” Discord whispered to Sunset while getting annoyed at Zipp.

“Discord, it’s Zipp. She never stops unless a mystery is solved.” Sunset muttered, also really getting annoyed at Zipp putting pressure on Misty as well.

“Actually, you’re right.” Misty said to Zipp as she drew closer to the crystal. “They are just like the ones in my dreams.” She answered with a smile.

“That means we’re getting somewhere.” Sunset stated with a small smile as she picked up a crystal. “And these are interesting. Better inspect them later.” She added as she place a crystal away for safe keeping.

Sunny then picked a crystal as well as she turned to the baby dragon on Hitch’s back. “Here, Sparky. Try holding this bliss-quartz.” She said to him as Sparky tiredly accepted the crystal as he laid on it.

“Oh, good eye, Sunny!” Izzy exclaimed. “Bliss-quartz boosts up positive energy! And helps you see things clearly.” She explained. “Clearly… clearly… clearly…” She made an echoed as her friends looked at her in amusement.

“Positive energy? That’s more you and me by standards, Izzy.” Discord commented.

“I know right!” Izzy cheered happily as the two high-five each other.

Sunny then came up to Misty while giving her a crystal. “Here, Misty. You try.” She said.

Misty accepted the crystal as she looked at it. “It feels… nice?” She said uncertainly.

“And?” Zipp asked as she brought out her phone again.

“And it’s so… pretty?” Misty continued while not sure what to say.

“Ugh!” Zipp groaned. “It doesn’t seem like you’re responding to anything here.” She said as she walked off while Misty looked down as Sunset gave Zipp a look.

“Zipp, really?” Sunset muttered since Zipp is taking this too far.


A little bit later, the group were passing by the playground of Bridlewood with Sunny, Sunset and Zipp ahead of them.

“Just go easy on her.” Sunny said to Zipp.

“I am, but we’re running out of time.” Zipp pointed out before Sunset bump her shoulder.

“Zipp, you’re rushing way too much. You gotta at least cut Misty some slack, visions are complicated to tell.” Sunset spoke in defense.

“I agree.” Discord said as he flew up to them with a disapproval look. “You really need to dial down the detective thing there, princess.” He suggested.

“What? I’m just trying to prepare what comes our way.” Zipp said in defense as the three gave her a look.

Misty walked behind the group when she heard them as she then gasped as she saw a foal on a swing with his father pushing him as Misty then have a flashback of her when she was a filly.


Flashback.

In a foggy day in Bridlewood, Filly Misty is on the same swing as she heard an echo, which made her confuse. “Huh?”

“Misty! Misty! Misty!” Zipp’s voice echoed as she was brought back into reality.

End of Flashback.


as her friends huddled close to her in concern. “Are you okay?” Zipp asked.

“Yeah, you zone out on us.” Sunset asked in concern.

Sunny then saw Misty’s Cutie Mark glowing. “Look, her Cutie Mark!” She exclaimed as they look at it.

“It’s glowing again!” Sunset said in surprise.

“It worked!” Zipp exclaimed. “You had another vision, didn’t you?” She questioned.

“Ugh… I don’t think it was a vision.” Misty said as she give a thought. “It felt like… a memory.” She explained.

“A memory?!” Izzy asked in surprise. “You mean… Maybe you are from Bridlewood?” She asked with an exciting smile.

“I don’t… It’s too foggy. I can’t remember.” Misty explained.

“Well, you just had a memory the second we stopped in this area, maybe it’s jogging your memories you’ve forgotten.” Sunset theorizes with a thought.

“Than we must be on the right track!” Zipp said as turned to Misty. “What did you see, Misty?” She asked.

“I think I was a filly in that playground.” Misty said while pointing at the playground, mostly at the swing.

Izzy gave a cheery gasped. “I played there when I was a filly!” She exclaimed as she walked up to the playground.

Zipp then turned back to Misty. “Uh, who were you with?” She asked desperately.

“I want to know, but I just don’t--” Misty tried to say but Zipp cut her off.

“You must remember something from your fillyhood.” Zipp said as she brought out her phone again. “Before Opaline? Just think!” She called out.

“I don’t want to anymore.” Misty said firmly as she looked away as Sunset, Sunny and Discord came to them as Sunset smacked Zipp’s phone away.

“Hey!” Zipp called out in shock as she picked up her phone.

“Zipp, your being too harsh and too interrogative to Misty! Give it a rest already!” Sunset called out as Zipp flinched.

“But, we need to…” Zipp was cut off.

“To help Misty what she remembered what she saw in her vision so she could tell us what she saw if it’s a threat or not. We know!” Sunset yelled out, which made flinch at her outburst. “But you don’t have to keep pressuring on Misty everytime she does something. That’s going too far on your detective side!” She added.

“Even I have to agree. Misty is just having these visions and your trying to force it out of her when she can’t tell what she saw since she can’t remember.” Discord said in disapproval. “That’s just pushing too far for my standards for Misty.” He added.

“Yeah, Zipp. That was uncalled for.” Sunny said as she walked up to Misty while placing a hoof on her shoulder. “It’s okay, Misty. You don’t have to have all the answers right now. We’re sure you’ll remember it.” She assured softly as she, Sunset and Discord gave Zipp a look.

“Right, Zipp?” The three questioned with a firm look.

Zipp flinched at their looks as she realizes how she was treating Misty all day as she spoke. “Right, of course.” She shook her head while giving an apologetic look to Misty. “It’s okay, Misty. I’m sorry.” She apologize.

The three gave a small smile at Misty. “If you have something, you will always tell us, right?” Sunset asked with a smile as Misty nodded. “Good. Now let’s go. We still got a tour for you of Bridlewood to continue on.” She said as they continued on of their tour of Bridlewood for Misty.

Izzy slide down from a slide as she screamed in joy before she crashed as she giggled and caught up with the others as they left the playground.


The Mane 7 and Discord are passing by the Crystal Tea Room as Izzy was ahead of them as she hopped happily while singing as Misty stopped and saw the tea shop.

“What’s that?” Misty asked in interest.

“That’s Alphabittle’s shop: the Crystal Tea Room!” Pipp answered with a smile.

“He’s the best tea maker in all of Bridlewood.” Sunset added with a small smile. “Sometimes we go there to either chat or have some tea.”

Izzy then came back to them. “Oh, you’ll probably meet him later. But first, we need to visit the Wishing Tree to see if it’s the tree of your dreams!” She said.

“And to find something even more powerful than bliss-quartz to help Sparky.” Hitch spoke up as he gestured to the still down Sparky as he laid on Hitch’s back.

“We’ll find something for him.” Sunset assured. “Now come on, let’s continue.” She said as they continued on.

Misty looked back at the tea room as she felt a strange feeling from it before she followed her friends.


In the tea room, the ponies in them are having some tea while Queen Haven and Alphabittle are talking to each other while Cloudpuff played with an armadillo.

“You know Alphabittle, you should really consider opening a second Tea Room in Zephyr Heights.” Haven suggested with a smile. “The Pegasi would go wild for the shop like this.”

Alphabittle caught a vase a armadillo accidentally knocked over as he place it down. “Ya think?” He asked in thought.

“And, then I could see you more often.” Haven added with a warm smile as she sigh. “Ugh. With my royal duties it’s hard to make it to Bridlewood as often as I’d like.” She noted.

Alphabittle had a thought as he gave a solemn look. “Well, that would be nice. But I could never leave Bridlewood.” He said as he turned away with a sad look.

“Why ever not?” Haven asked in confusion.

“I just, I need to be here in case.” Alphabittle said as he gave a sad look, thinking about something that he lost dearly.

“In case of what, Alphie?” Haven asked in concern.

“In case of all sorts of things!” Alphabittle snapped before he calmed down. “It takes a lot of work to run a tea shop.” He reasoned while gesturing his Tea Shop before looking at the sections of teas. “Anyway, what do you want? Your usual? With oat milk, I assume?” He asked.

“Hmm…” Haven hummed, wondering what got Alphabitttle so jumpy and seeing that he has another reason why he couldn’t leave Bridlewood.


The sun was setting as the Mane 7 and Discord made it to the Wishing Tree as Misty gave a wide smile.

“Izzy, you were right! This is the same tree from my vision!” Misty exclaimed, seeing the same tree she saw in her vision. “Let me see.” she said as she look at the side of the tree. “The Bunnicorn led me here, but then… there was a glowing door.” She said as she tried to remember what she saw in her vision as she look around for the glowing door. “Where is it?” She questioned.

“It could be anywhere. Maybe it got covered cover time.” Sunset theorize. “Like the time with the Canterlot gates in a cave.” She added since something similar like that happened to the old Canterlot gates when they were searching for Discord.

“Everypony split up, look for that door!” Zipp instructed as they all split up to search for it.

“This is weird.” Izzy said as she tilted her head before she smiled. “I love it!” She cheered.

“Me too. This is so fun!” Discord added as the two went into searching.

As the group search, Misty got close to the tree as she look around. “No door this way!” Pipp called out as Misty kept searching.

“I’ve got nothing either!” Hitch called next.

“Haven’t found nothing yet!” Sunset called out next.

Misty then pressed on the vegetation of the tree as she then gasped as she had another flashback.


Flashback.

Filly Misty was at Wishing Tree as there was a tick fog around her. “Hello?! Is anypony there?!” She asked nervously.

“Misty!” A mysterious male voice called out, which Misty seemed to recognize.

“I’m right here!” Filly Misty called out as she jump over a stem while looking for the source of the voice.

“Misty, come back!” The voice yelled out as the fog moved in on Misty.

Filly Misty yelped in fright as she moved around blindly in the fog. “Why can’t they hear me?!” She asked fearfully as she tried to find her way out of the fog.

“Misty, where are you?!” The voice yelled again.

“I’m here!” Filly Misty responded as she stopped and gasped as the fog surrounded her. “Help me!” She cried out as the fog caught her as she started crying when the fog suddenly cleared out as Filly Misty looked around and saw that she was not in Bridlewood anymore and was near a cliff as she tried to figure out where she was.

End of Flashback.


Misty came back to reality as she started crying and moved back as her friends came to her in concern when they heard her crying.

“Misty! Oh, what happened?” Sunny asked in concern as they huddled close to her in comfort.

“Hey, hey, you’re safe now.” Izzy said in comfort.

Sunset then kneeled down and place a comforting hoof on Misty. “Misty, tell us what’s wrong.” She said in concern.

“I remember more of it now.” Misty said solemnly as she stood up and look at the tree. “I did live here when I was small. But then one day, I went out collecting Glowpaz crystals and I got lost in the forest, and when I tried to make my way back, Bridlewood was gone.” She explained as her friends gave her a sympathy look. “Just… gone.” She finished as she laid down to the tree stem as they look at her in sympathetically.

“Oh, you poor thing.” Discord said in sorrow as he gently rubbed Misty by the mane.

Just then, Misty’s Cutie Mark and hooves started glowing as the group gasped in awed as the magic Misty was doing unknowingly spread to the tree.

“Misty, your Cutie Mark, it’s glowing stronger.” Sunny said in awed.

“It’s doing something to the tree. Look!” Hitch called out as they all look at the tree.

They all look at the tree as the magic began to spread through the cracks ad stems of the Wishing Tree as ot glowed bright.

“Sweet Celestia.” Sunset breathed in shock.

“Your powers are changing the Wishing Tree?!” Izzy asked in surprise as they smiled.

“Looks like there’s more to you than meets the eye, Misty.” Discord commented with a smile as Misty stood up.

“Be present, Pipp.” Pipp said to herself as she held her head as Zipp gave her sister an amusing smirk as Pipp’s right eye started twitching. “I don’t need to film this right now. It’s way better to be mindful.” She said to herself calmly.

Just then, the flowers on the Wishing Tree started blooming as they had blue or purplish glow as the ponies around them and the critters all watched in awed at what they werre witnessing.

Pipp then came between Izzy and Misty. “Did anybody ge that on video?!” She asked desperately.

“I… I did that?” Misty asked in awed with a smile as they look at the tree.

Zipp gave a chuckle. “Whoa! I think so.” She said with a smile before they hear flapping sounds, which got the Mane 7 and Discord’s attention.

“That’s interesting.” Sunset commented in surprise.

“What’s that sound?” Sunny asked her friends. “Is the tree vibrating?”

“No.” Izzy spoke as she climbed up Pipp’s head, which surprise the pegasus for a bit before Izzy listened closely to the tree. “It… it sounds like…” She started before she gasped and pushed Pipp away as she realizes what it was. “No, it couldn’t be. I didn’t think they were real.” She said to herself.

“You didn’t think what was real?!” Zipp questioned as she got into a ready stance incase it was a threat.

“Wait, I know that sound…” Discord started as he turned to Sunset. “Sunset, do you know as well?” He asked.

Sunset listened to the sound carefully. “Yeah, that sounds like flapping, I haven’t heard from it since…. Wait, it couldn’t be them, could it?” She asked herself with wide eyes as she was familiar with this sound as well.

“Uh, Sunset, Discord, Izzy. Mind telling us what we’re dealing with?!” Zipp questioned as she still got into her ready stance.

“You three know that sound?” Sunny asked the three in interest.

“Well, it sounds like they’re getting closer.” Sunset said with a smile forming.

“And form the rate they’re going, they should be here in 3… 2… 1….” Discord counted his finger with a smirk.

Just then, small pixie-like creatures leaving a glowing trail behind them as they fly around the tree.

“Ah! Oh!” Izzy, Sunset and Discord yelp in surprise before they laughed. “Breezies!” They yelled in unison.

The Breezies then flew down while most of the group, except Sunset, Izzy and Discord, duck down as Hitch protected Sparky as the Breezies came to them but they saw them as now threat as Hitch let them look at Sparky as the baby dragon waved them away, still not excited or interested.

A breezie flew to Sunny, who looked in awed. “No way! My dad always old me bedtime ponytails about breezies.” She said in joyed as a few more of them flew up to them.

“Well, it was no tale, Sunny, it’s real. The breezies have return to Equestria!” Sunset said with a wide smile, having not seen breezies for many many years since she was a filly during her first breezie migration with her old mentor, Princess Celestia.

“I haven’t seen these since Fluttershy’s Breezie’s Migration many moons ago!” Discord exclaimed in joy at seeing familiar creatures.

Pipp then brought out her phone as she was about to take a picture before she stopped herself. “What? Wait.. This is not content. This is a real moment. Experience it, Pipp.” She said to herself while tapping her head before she took a breath and look at the breezies. “Pleasure to meet you. I’m Princess Pipp Petals of Zephyr Heights.” She introduce herself. “And you must be…”

The Breezies then started speaking in high-pitched gibberish as they tried to say something, but Pipp didn’t get it.

“Tiny pixie pony of… tree?” Pipp guessed in confusion before the Breezies then look at her phone.

“What in the hay are breezies?!” Zipp asked desperately as she looked at the breezies. “And most importantly, are they dangerous?” She asked in worried.

“What?! Of course not, Zipp.” Sunset called out with a smile as most of the breezies’ attention was on her. “The Breezies are the most precious and adorable creatures in Equestria. I remember seeing them during my first breezie migration when I was a filly.” She said as they circled around her as she gave a laugh.

“And they’re also the creatures that Fluttershy help with their migration patterns so they would stay on course.” Discord added with a smile as he rubbed one of the breezies as it gave a high-pitch chuckle from his touch. “Oh, how I missed these little rascals.”

“Yeah, they’re right, Zipp. They’re not dangerous.” Hitch said in agreement with a smile as a breezie spoke up as Hitch listened. “They’re just excited to see us!” He translated as another breezie spoke. “These two say they hadn’t seen other ponies for a long time.” He translated for them.

“You know Breezie language too?” Sunny asked in surprise.

“It’s our pony language. But at too high of a speed for most to understand them.” Hitch explained as Zipp came up to them.

“Well, that explains their high-pitch voices when I tried to speak to them.” Sunset commented with a small smile, now getting why she had a hard time talking to breezies in the past.

“Well, Fluttershy could understand them. So with you having that magic to talk to animals, you could understand them too.” Discord noted.

“That’s great.” Hitch said with a smile. “But for us to keep up, I don’t think I could translate them all.”

“I can help with that!” Zipp said as she brought out her phone again. “Watch this.” She said as she got her phone on speaker as she turned to the two breezies beside her. “What were you saying again?” She asked as the breezies then spoke up as Zipp’s phone caught their voice as Zipp pressed on her phone. “Now, just slow it down.” She said as she pressed played.

We haven’t seen new friends and an Alicorn for hundreds of moons! We have a special treat for you!” The first breezie that is pink spoke from the phone.

Follow us new friends. The Night Market awaits!” The second breezie that is yellow declared as said breezie pointed to the tree.

“Night Market?” Misty asked in surprise. “What’s that Izzy?” She asked in wonder.

Izzy then popped up between as she gasped. “I have no idea! Something in Bridlewood I never knew about?!” She asked in surprise with a wide smile before she gave a determined look. “I gotta see this!” She said.

The breezies then led the group and the other ponies to the Wishing Tree as the breeizes the cause the center of the Wishing Tree to crack open with a glow coming through as the Mane 7 and Discord watched in awed as it revealed a hidden passage as it made a trail for them to go to.

“Wow!” Sunny said in awed.

“Amazing. I’ve never seen anything like this before.” Sunset said in awed as all her times in Equestria, she never seen anything like this.

“I agree with you, sister.” Discord said in agreement as they all walked up the path.

The ponies who saw them decided to go with them as they are interest to see as well as the critters as they all entered the passage.

Once they entered, they saw a whole world in the tree as they saw stands and bridges on top with many floors as the Mane 7 and Discord looked in awed, even Sparky.

“Wow!” Misty awed at the sight.

“How’d they do this?” Sunny asked in awed as she looked around. “It looks like it goes on forever!” She exclaimed.

“Well, Sunny, the Breezie world is a pocket dimension where their home is connected to ours.” Sunset explained. “If I remember correctly, their world shift around every once and a while but some areas remain open to travel between their world and Equestria at will.” She added with a smile. “So this must be part of the Breezies world.”

“Amazing!” Sunny cheered at what Sunset explained. “I can’t believe this has been inside the Wishing Tree.” She added.

“And right under our noses this whole time.” Discord commented with a bright smile.

A breezie then came to Zipp as she spoke up while as Zipp recorded her voice and played the video. “In these stalls, there are magical items and secrets that have been lost to your ponykind for generations!” They explained as they showed some lost relics, artifacts and other items on the stands.

“Really?” Sunny asked excitedly.

“Even the ones that belong during Twilight’s regin?” Sunset asked hopefully as the breezie spoke as Sunset turned to Hitch.

“They said yes, they might have that if you look around.” Hitch translated with a smile. “And they even said they heard of Princess Twilight before through the history books from their ancestors of how she spread the magic of friends. And they are glad that her memory haven’t been forgotten.” He added.

“Well, that’s good to know that some creatures still remember Twilight’s memories.” Sunset said with a smile. “And now there are artifacts that not even I recognize. This should be good.

“Hear that, Sparks?” Hitch asked Sparky, who looked down again. “This wonderful place has gotta have something to get you feeling better in no time!” He exclaimed.

“And maybe more answers to my past.” Misty added with a hopeful smile.

“Only one way to find out.” Zipp said as they walked further to the market.

“Okay, Ponies, spread out and check the market.” Sunset instructed. “But make sure you stay close to each other, the Breezie world is big, so don’t get lost. Cool?” She asked as they all nodded to her. “Good, now let’s see what they have.” She said as they began to search the market.


At the Tea Room, a breezie flew by as it flew towards it while Alphabittle and Haven kept chatting to each other.

“I understand if you’re not ready to share everything about your life with me.” Haven said in understand as an elder unicorn opened the door as a few breezies flew in and flew behind Queen Haven. “But I feel like you’re avoiding my questions.”

Alphabittle looked at the Breeizes as he recognize them. “Breezies?!” He said in shock.

“Please stop changing the subject.” Haven said, thinking Alphabittle is making it up as she didn’t notice the breezies behind her. “And that’s nonsense, there’s no such thing as…” The breezies then flew in front of her as she gave a startled yell as she gasped. “Oh my…” She said in shock.

Cloudpuff got up as he started barking at the breezies as some flew away as Queen Haven turned to him.

“It’s okay, Cloudpuff, these are… ponies!” Haven said, unsure of what she could say after seeing the breezies for the first time.

A breezie flew up to Alphabittle as he gave an uncertain look as he’s not sure what to say. “Uh, oh… Welcome to my shop. May I offer you somer… tea?” He asked as he brought out a cup of tea.

The breezie respond as it sat in the tee like a hot tub as Alphabittle gave it a weird look.

“Hmm, well, okay.” Alphabittle said weirdly. “Sure, whatever you want!” He added with a shrug as the Breezies flew around.

“It seems like they’re trying to tell us something.” Haven theorize as the Breezies gestured them to the door as she and Alphabittle, as well as other ponies, followed them as the breezies flew out the door.

“Wow. You don’t see that everyday.” Alphabittle commented to Haven. “Or any day! Ever! Hmm…” He added while in thought.

The breezie in the teacup then flew up as Cloudpuff barked as he followed it.

“Okay, everypony, I’m closing early.” Alphabittle announced to the ponies in his shop. “Let’s go see what this is about!” He declared as he, Queen Havena and he other ponies followed the breezies.


Meanwhile at the Night Market, the Mane 7 and Discord look around the stand as other ponies are entering it as well.

“Oh… I can’t use my phone to look up which ingredients would work in my new beauty line.” Pipp said to Izzy while the two are at the stand with ingredients and a few bottles. “So I’ll have to go on instinct.” She declared.

“Oh! How dod you do that?” Izzy asked her.

“Like the Pegasi who came before me!” Pipp declared dramatically as she picked up a bottle. “I’ll base it on touch and smell.” She opened the bottle as she sniffed it. “Oh, safflower, that could be nice.” She said as she sniff another bottle before she cringe. “Oh, nuh-uh. Not that one.”

A Breeize opened another bottle as it pass it over to Pipp as she sniffed it. “Oh! I’m getting notes of grapeseed, jasmine…” She listed out before she sniff the bottle again. “And glitter essence? I’ll take this one! How much?” She asked the breezie.

The Breezie then spoke as it pointed to Pipp’s phone, getting the answer.

“Wait, wait, wait. I can’t trade my phone.” Pipp spoke as Izzy saw something from another stand as she walked up to it. “I may be getting better at this ‘being present’ thing, but that is too far!” She argued.

Izzy then squealed as Pipp turned to her to see Izzy looking at some fabrics. “This fabric will be perfect for new curtains for the Crystal Brighthouse!” She said cheerfully as she hugged one of the fabrics. “Oh, thank you unicorn ancestors for guiding us to thai secret trove of treasures!” She exclaimed to herself as she nuzzled the carpet.

Hitch then walked by as he held up a bottle while going to Sparky. “The breezies said this oil has been use to revitalize pony energy since the earliest days of Equestria. Maybe it will work on dragons!” He said as he turned to Sparky. “What do you think, Sparky?” He asked as he opened up the bottle.

Sparky sniffed the oil as he gurgled and shook his head as he laid down again.

Hitch gave a frown before a breeze flew in with Sparky’s blanket as it covered the baby dragon as another breezie gave Sparky his pacifier as Hitch gave a smile.

On the next floor, Sunny, Zipp and Misty walked on the floor where Sunset and Discord are as the two latters turned to them.

“Hey, girls, check out what we got.” Sunset said as she and Discord held some bags they bought from some of the stands.

“Wow, Sunset, you and Discord really packed up on things.” Sunny said with a smile.

“No kidding. This place is amazing.” Discord said with a chuckle.

“This Night Market has the greatest stuff and things Discord and I saw back in Ancient Equestria. Check it out!” Sunset exclaimed as she brought out some items she’s familiar or new. “Ancient magical potion recipes, Equestria’s lost flag, even ancient magic inhibitors that would really come in handy.” She listed out as then brought out a Celestia sculpture as she gave a longing look. “I don’t know how they have a sculpture of Princess Celestia, but I an’t complaining.” She said with a small smile.

“And my favorite things as well. Even my personal favorite board game.” Discord said as he brought out Ogres & Oubliettes, “It’s been many moons since I seen and played this game with my old friends back in the day. I can’t believe the breezies manage to save this board.” He said with nostalgic smile.

“Isn’t that board game you, Big Mac and Spike use to play?” Sunset asked with a small smile, having heard from twilight on what Discord, Spike and Big Mac do on their guys nights.

“Yep! And if Spike is still out there, maybe we could play the game again together!” Discord cheered, hoping that Spike is still around and could find him someday so they could play together.

“That’s great to hear, Discord.” Sunny said with a smile. “And I’m glad you two are finding familiar things from your time.”

“Thanks, Sunny, though I am looking for something I hope they have.” Sunset said as she looked around.

“And what’s that?” Misty asked.

“Oh, I’ll let you know when I see it. It gotta be around here somewhere.” Sunset said as she looked around. “Come on, let’s continue looking around, this play is big.”

“Great idea.” Sunny said as the five continue on as they look at the stands as Sunny gasped as she saw a compass as she picked it up. “This reminds me of something my dad used to have. If only he could see me now, pursuing precious objects thought ot be lost to history!” She said happily.

“He’d be so proud.” Zipp said with a smile. “Or jealous!” She added with a laugh as Sunny rolled her ey4es playfully as Sunset and Discord chuckled.

“But proud would be right for sure.” Sunset said with a smile as she kept looking around.

“Yeah, that is true.” Zipp said with a nod. “So uh… how about you, Misty?” She asked as they look around the stands. “Getting any clues about…” She stopped as they notice that Misty was standing alone in a corner while looking straight. “Huh, Misty?”

“Misty, are you okay?” Discord asked in concern as it looked like Misty is having another flashback.


Flashback.

Filly Misty was passing through some ponies as she got nervous while looking around in fright as she seemed lost, trying to find someone she knows as she gasped.

End of Flashback.


“No!” Misty shouted as she shook her head and saw her friends in front of her, looking concern.

“What did you just see!?” Zipp asked, having a feeling that Misty had another vision.

Misty looked down while in thought. “I… I was shopping at a place a little like this.” She started while looking around the market. “It was definitely Bridlewood. Unicorns everywhere. But I couldn’t see who I was with.” She said as she walked towards them.

“That’s interesting, and surprisingly intrigue of you getting sudden flashbacks.” Sunset said while in thought.

“I wonder if what it was around here that triggered the memory this time.” Zipp wondered before a sudden Pegasus dog came flying by and tackled Zipp to the ground. “Ah!” She yelped as she rolled to the floor on her back as she saw Cloudpuff barking happily. “Cloudpuff?!” She asked in surprise.

Cloudpuff clicked Zipp as she laughed from his licks. “Where did you come from? Mom must be here.” She guessed since if Cloudpuff is here, her mother must be close by.

They then hear laughter as they turned to to see Queen Haven and Alphabittle looking at two stands as Queen Haven gave a laugh at what she saw from the Breezie.

“Closer than you think.” Sunset commented with a small smile.

“I’ll be right back!” Zipp said as she and Cloudpuff walked up to Queen Haven as she turned and saw her daughter.

“Darling, I didn’t know you were here!” Haven said to Zipp in surprise and joy. “How lovely! Can you believe this remarkable place? I’ve never seen anything like this in all my days.” She said as she picked up a bottle as Alphabittle was next to them while at another stand.

A breezie then gave Alphabittle a cup a tea as it gestured it to him as Alphabittle get what it saying. “So you’re sayin’ if I can correctly guess what herbs you used in this tea, you’ll give me the whole bag?” He guessed as the breezie nodded as Alphabittle gave a challenging smirk. “You’re on. I’ve never met a tea blend I can’t name in three sips!” He boasted as he sipped on the tea while he tasted it to see what kind of herbs there is in it.

Behind him, Sunny, Sunset, Discord and Misty walked up behind him as they passed him.

With Pipp close to the others, she is trying to keep a couple of breezies from taking her phone as she held onto it as Zipp came to her sister as she gave a laugh at what’s happening.

“Hey sis, how’s the mega-pega-mindfulness going?” Zipp asked her sister with a teasing smirk as the breezies tapped on her phone.

“Amazingly.” Pipp answered with a smile. “I’ve never felt more clear. Can’t say the same for the breezies though.” She added as she look at the breezies messing with her phone as one fo them spoke excitedly as music started playing.

Zipp brought out her phone as she recorded what the orange breezie was saying as she played it. “I’ve never seen magic like this before.” She said as the two breezies then started fighting out it to get a turn.

“I’ve tried to take it away from them, but they just started crying.” Pipp explained as she leaned close to her sister’s ear. “I think they might have a real problem.” She whispered as Zipp shook her head in amusement.

Then Sunny, Sunset, Discord and Misty walked up to a fruit stand.

“Mind if I stop here?” Sunny asked them. “Those fruits look out of this world!” She exclaimed as she turned to them as she shook a bit with a smirk. “Or should I say ‘inside this tree’?” She joked as she started laughing at her own. “Because inside the tree…” She said as she calmed down. “Ah, okay.”

“Hilarious, Sunny.” Sunset said amusingly as Discord pulled out a sign with a 7.8 on it without Sunny seeing while Misy gave a strange look with a smile as Sunset spoke. “But knock yourself out.” She said as she turned to Misty. “Hey, Misty, Discord and I are gonna check out the other stands close by. You stay with Sunny and stay close okay?” She asked.

“Sure, I’ll… wait over here.” Misty said in understanding.

“Good. Let’s go, Discord.” Sunset said as she walked off.

“See you soon, Misty.” Discord wave as he and Sunset walked off as Misty waved back.

And then a breezie came to Misty as it spoke to her. “Uh, what? Me?” She asked in confusion before the breezie nodded and flew off. “Hey, wait up!” She called out as she follow the breezie to a room as it entered and flew back out with a key.

“A key? But I don’t understand.” Misty said in confusion as she held up the key. “What is this for?

The breezie then wrote down a note since it knows Misty can’t understand it as it showed it to her as Misty read it. “This enchanted key will take you to the play you most want to go.” She read before she saw something else written down. “One time sue only?!” She asked in surprise as she took a closer look at the key as she inspected it. “Why does this look familiar?” She asked herself as the key started to glow blue as it showed a symbol Misty recognize. “It belongs to the door in my memory. But how did you…” She trialed off as she notice that the breezie was gone and so was the door it got the key from.

“What, where did you go? Hello? Sunny? Sunset!” Misty asked as she looked around as she notice the market was gone and nopony was around as fog started forming she gave a panic look. “Wait, no!” She called out as the fog started surrounding her.


With Alphabittle and Queen Haven, Haven saw Alphabittle’s Cutie Mark glowing. “Alphie! You’re Cutie Mark!” She called out in surprise.

“Look at that!” Alphabittle said with a smile as his Cutie Mark glowed. “Must be the magical properties of this tea. Are the thrills to the new challenge.” He said as he gave the breeze a smirk. “Saddles off to you! I haven’t tasted oolong that smooth in… oh, a long time.” He said.

Zipp walked up as she gave an interesting look when she saw Alphabittle’s Cutie Mark glowing. “Hm, that’s so strange. That’s been happening to our unicorn friend all day, too.” She noted since the same glow happened to Misty as well.

“You mean Izzy?” Alphabittle asked in surprise.

“No. A new friend.” Zipp answered with a smile. “You haven’t met her yet because she was living…” She stopped herself when she nearly blurted out that Misty was with Opaline and they aren’t ready to tell them about it as she gave a small sheepish smile. “You know, never mind! It’s a long story.”

Just then, Sunny, Sunset and Discord came walking by as they each held some things as they came up to the four ponies.

“Oh, here they are. I’ll introduce you right now!” Zipp said as they place the three placed their bags down as Zipp notice that Misty wasn’t with them. “Uh… where’s Misty?” She asked the three.

“Wait, Sunny, where is she?” Sunset asked, noticing Misty wasn’t with her or Zipp.

Sunny place her basket down as she spoke. “I last saw her at the Berry Booth. I thought she’d left to find you, Zipp!” She said.

“Wait, if Misty isn’t with us and she wasn’t with Zipp, then where is she?” Discord asked in concern.

The four then gasped in worried. “We gotta find her!” Zipp called out.

“And fast!” Sunset added as they, along with Pipp ran off as they regroup with Hitch and Zipp.

“Misty, where are you!?” Sunny called out.

“Come back!” Pipp called next.

“Misty?!” Zipp called out.

“Misty, dear! Where are you!?” Discord called next.

“Misty?! Are you still here!?” Sunset yelled next.

“Come back!” Izzy yelled.

“Where did she go?” Hitch wondered as he trotted around.

“She’s… gone.” Zipp said in worried.

The rest of the Mane 7 and Discord looked on in worried as they wonder where Misty is and hope that they could find her quickly, and hopped she’s okay.

End of Chapter 5 Ep 2.