• Published 12th Sep 2022
  • 6,599 Views, 3,034 Comments

MLP G5 Sunset: Make Your Mark - JesusG0987



What-IF? Sunset Equestria with her new generation of friends, but there are some things that would stop the magic.

  • ...
9
 3,034
 6,599

Chapter 4 Ep 2: Top Remodel

Chapter 4 Ep 2: Top Remodel

The Mane 6 at the abandoned Canterlogic Factory where they entered the main room and found a lot of boxes, shelves of forgotten items and more.

As the group looked around Sunny turned to Pipp, "Hey Pipp." She let out a nervous chuckle, "Remind me why we are here again?"

“I asked myself the same question. Why are we in the old Canterlogic building again?” Sunset asked in curiosity as well.

"Yeah, not that it isn't totally cool to be in a freaky empty building but...it is kinda freaky and empty.." Izzy replied before an echo was heard on the word empty as the group came to a stop.

"Empty, empty, empty." Izzy’s voice echoed throughout the whole building..

Izzy gasped. "See I didn't even mean to do that."

"But that's why I love it! It's thrilling!" Pipp quipped cheerfully, spreading her wings, "Can't you just feel the spooky energy in here?"

Hitch came trotting over to Pipp's left with Sparky on his back, "No. Not at all." he said before static was heard making him, Sunny and Izzy yelped in fright before Zipp found an old radio and picked up.

Hitch nervously laughed as Zipp threw it to the side.

“Scared of an old radio, Hitch?” Sunset joked with a chuckle.

"This is ridiculous." Hitch added before taking Sparky in his arms for comfort, "I've been inside Canterlogic millions of times. There's nothing to be afraid of."

Sunny chuckled, "I think Pipp disagrees." Pipp moved an old poster depicting a terrifying pegasus, Pipp screamed a bit before she laughed and fluttered upwards.

"Yep, big time. Mind giving us some contents about why Pipp loves spooky things, Zipp?" Sunset asked Zipp, wanting to know what got Pipp into spooky things in the first place.

"Well Pipp has always had a love for spooky things. One time she convinced our mom that an entire wing of the castle was haunted by royal ghosts." Zipp informed them with a smirk. "Mom still trots the long way around." She added.

"Seriously?" Sunset blinked while Sunny chuckled before Pipp peeked from over a railing as she hung her head upside down.

"Imagine what kind of terrors lurk in all these mysterious corners…" Pipp said as she lowered her head a bit.

"I can't believe we all just forget about this old factory after Sprout and his family shut this place down." Sunny quipped at the forgotten factory.

"It has been almost a year since this place has been used after Ponykind was reunited." Sunset acknowledged. "And after discontinuing the Anti-Unicorn and Pegasi products and after the incident with Sprout’s giant robot, this place hasn't been in working condition ever since."

Izzy rummaged through some boxes and Izzy found a tiny tape, "There's much space in this place." She chirped before echoing. "Place, place, place. That time it was me." She said with a playful smile.

“We can tell, Izzy.” Sunset said with an amusing smirk.

"It's like we all forgot it existed." Hitch concurred

“Well, it has been a really long time and this place had many evil and worthless devices after the unity, so yeah.” Sunset added in agreement.

Pipp then gasped as she hovered over her. "What if we forgot about it because the ghosts wanted us to!" She happily shivered and laughed with joy, "I have shivers!" She added as she flew off.

"Here we go again." Zipp said with a smirk at her sister.

“Pipp, even after the incidents with the Troggles, I don’t think this place is haunted with them.” Sunset pointed out with a chuckle.

“But what if it is! This is exciting!” Pipp squealed in excitement as Sunset shook her head with a smile.

"This is just an old building made of bricks and concrete." Hitch insisted as he walked a few feet with Sparky in his arms. "Besides, even if there were any, I'm not afraid of no ghosts!"

Hitch stomped his back left hoof and something suddenly scurried behind him and made him jump before more boxes began moving slightly and making him yelp in fright some more times and scream and hug Sparky a bit tight, "What was that?!"

Pipp chuckled as she and Izzy walked up towards him."Not afraid huh?" She asked while Hitch smiled awkwardly.

Hitch was still whimpering a bit while hugging Sparky a bit tightly.

"Hitch, lay off on the hugging in frights already. You’re blocking Sparky’s oxygen." Sunset advised Hitch, who saw Sparkys' discomfort and let him go with a small smile as everyone else was looking around.

"How are you all so calm?!" Hitch asked in fright.

"Oh! I'm not!" Izzy said next to him with a frightening straight smile, "This is just my nervous smile. It looks alot like my happy smile. And also my unhappy smile." She chuckled awkwardly before moving on.

"Hm. Now that Canterlogic is gone, what's gonna happen to this building?" Zipp asked.

“No idea. This building is still standing even after a whole year. And not to mention nopony bothered to tear it down.” Sunset pointed out since the building is still here.

“That is true. I’ve never seen anypony teared down this building after ponykind was brought together.” Sunny confirmed since she knows Canterlogic as much as Hitch and never saw anypony tearing it down.

"Wouldn't it be super if it became something so fun-tastic that everypony and creature wanted to hangout here?" Izzy suggested.

"Izzy's right!" Sunny beamed.

"I am. Wait, I am?" Izzy asked in confusion

"Yes! We should turn this old factory into something new for the whole community!" Sunny explained.

“Yeah. That is a great idea!” Sunset said in agreement.

"This can be the biggest unicycling project I've done! And you ponies can help!" Izzy grinned at the idea of Unicycling a whole building while squealing in excitement.

"Yeah, it does have potential." Zipp agreed as she flew up. "Maybe we can turn this floor into an indoor skate park."

"Woah!" Izzy gasped.

"Or a Magic Research and Practice Station?" Sunset offered.

"Amazing!" Izzy gasped again.
"Or a theater-slash-concert hall!" Pipp suggested hovering near her elder sister.

"Now we're talking!" Izzy chirped before Maractus mimicking Pipp's singing. "Or singing."

"Or a Community Center for official town meetings." Hitch suggested as well.

"Oh. Or that." Izzy simply said as she with her ears a bit with a small smile.

“Hitch, you and your laws.” Sunset chuckled before she thought of the idea. “Though that could work instead of just doing a meeting around anyplace or making a table stand near the Brighthouse while doing said meetings.” She said in agreement.

“Thank you.” Hitch said with a smile.

"These are all great ideas and I love them." Sunny yelped in joy. "Oh! But how about we ask the townsponies, too? That way, our new space will be what everypony wants."

Brill idea, Sunny!” Pipp said in agreement as she continued. “And while you two do that, Hitch, Zipp, Sunset and I will clear the building of all its ghosties, and spirits, and etcetera.” She added with an exciting smile. “Really cleanse the energies, you know?” She finished.

“Perfect!” Sunny said in agreement.

"Let's ask Toots! Oh and Dahlia! Oh, oh, and Windy!" Izzy listed the ponies as she and Sunny went off to work.

"Uh...I don't know if I could help right now...Sparky is really...fussy!" Hitch tried to excuse himself but Sparky was anything but fussy as he was babbling cheerfully.

"Mmhmm.." Pipp gave Hitch a sneaky grin at his ploy.

“Is that sure, Sheriff?” Sunset asked with a playful smirk.

"And I've got a lot of official Sheriff Business to get back to! Paperwork, you know!" Hitch added. "But ah, maybe Zipp and Sunset--"

"Sorry, but we're so close to cracking Twilight Sparkles’ Message as we can't miss that." Zipp quipped. “We have gotta focus our attention on that!” She added.

“And I’ve been helping her while trying to help Twilight remember something about the message so that she can remember what her warning was.” Sunset added while pointing to her necklace where Twilight’s spirit is in, stating that she’s been helping Zipp with this message to not only find out about its warning but also help Twilight remember about it to get some of those memories she lost. “But I’ll come back to help you ponies later, okay.” She assured them as she and Zipp took to the air.

"Have fun! don't let the ghosties get you." Zipp joked with a chuckle as she and Sunset flew off.

Zipp and Sunset went off to the Brighthouse while Hitch and Sparky both let out nervous whimpers, "You know, if I had to guess, I'd say that spooky, scary ghosts haunting it up in here is totally against regulation." Pipp mentioned, as she sang the ‘regulation’ word, knowing Hitch's strictness for rules would come into play. "Right?"

"You make a good point. As a Sheriff I can't allow that!" Hitch stated, falling for Pipp's ploy, the old hook, line and sinker.

"Mm-hmm." Pipp nodded as the pair got to work with Hitch putting Sparky in his saddlebag unaware of something watching them.


At the Brighthouse, Zipp and Sunset landed on the steps as they looked around before nodding to each other as Sunset press on the necklace,

"Okay, Twilight, you can come out. The coast is clear." Sunset said as Twilight appeared from the necklace.

Twilight Sparkle came out, "We’re going to watch the video again?" She asked knowingly.

"That’s right. So let's hear what you said again." Zipp took out her phone and played the recording of Twilight messages as the three ponies looked at it carefully.

The Spell has been broken! You are exposed to the world once again. You must watch out before she--’ The recording of Twilight’s message from the crystals played again.

What they didn't notice is that Misty was hiding behind a tree and she gasped seeing Twilight Sparkle in person, "Is that her? Twilight Sparkle? From Opaline’s stories?" Misty took out her phone and recorded what Zipps' phone recorded and what she saw as she recorded both Sunset, Zipp and Twilight, since Misty can’t look at the phone recording.

But the spell is broken! You are exposed to the world once again. You must watch out for Op- before she…’ The recording of the message now reached the glitching part as it left out the words again.

"Before she what?! What were you trying to warn us about?!" Zipp quizzed Twilight in anxiety.

“Whoa, easy there, Zipp. That was as much of the recording we had.” Sunset said calmly to the pegasus.

And that is familiar to me, but I still can’t place my hoof on what I was trying to say. But I know it's gotta be somepony who’s name is ‘Op’, but what?” Twilight asked as she placed her hoof around her chin.

“And we did just revive you after we saw that message from the crystals and you had no memories about who you tried to warn us about after we brought you back.” Sunset added as Misty gasped in shock from what she just learned.

Zipp then groaned from this. "Ugh! I still can't believe that's all I was able to record." She said in frustration.

That’s pretty much how far my message is. So we’re not getting any more leads from that.” Twilight stated since the message was glitched, there were no other leads to follow. “Maybe Sunny’s father’s notes will give us a hint?” She suggested.

"Let's find out." Sunset nodded before the pair went inside the Brighthouse while Misty gasped.

"Opaline has to know about this!" Misty stated before going back to the Dark Castle to inform Opaline from what she discovered.


At the Dark Castle, Opaline was shown the recording on Mistys' phone, while she is really fuming in rage.

"So that Guardians of Harmony actually brought back the spirit of that nasty little Twilight Sparkle, and Twilight enchanted those crystals with a secret message, did she?" Opaline growled fuming with anger at Twilight's return thanks to Sunset Shimmer as Misty winced from behind her. "What else did she reveal?" Opaline tossed Misty's phone back to her.

Misty fumbled with it and dropped it before picking it up. “Uh, I don’t know. Zipp said that’s all she recorded, though Twilight seemed to have no memory about you after generations before being brought back but is slowly getting those memories back. So maybe there was more?”

"Of course there's more!" Opaline growled as her fire powers began to show out of anger. "Time is running out before that Sunset Guardian and that Zipp pony put the pieces together! And since that Guardian brought back Twilight Sparkle she's probably just as powerful as her!" Opaline put out her own fire magic and growled. "Ugh! I need the rest of that dragonfire!" She called out in frustration.

"What if...we didn't steal Sparky?" Misty suggested, irking Opaline.

"What did you just say?" Opaline asked dangerously, widening her eyes a bit at Misty.



"I just mean…” Misty begins to stutter nervously. “It’s just that… Well, what if…”

“Spit it out!” Opaline said impatiently.

“Ah! Twilight said that she put all of her magic into the crystals!” Misty explained. “So what if we just steal those instead?" She asked nervously. “Yeah! Crystals don’t run away or burp fire.” She added since the Unity Crystals don’t move or burp fire like Sparky, when he’s hard to catch.

“Oh, that’s a great idea!” Opaline said sarcastically.

“Really?” Misty asked with a hopeful smile.

“No. Not really.” Opaline said dully, which made Misty feel frown from that. "We can't just steal the crystals! Now that I know what they truly are: conduits." She quipped, going to her cauldron on the floor, having done some research about the Unity Crystals for sometime to find out more about them.

"Huh?" Misty asked in confusion.

"Long ago ,Twilight Sparkle placed all of Equestria's Magic into the Unity Crystals and enchanted them.” Opaline explained as she showed a shadowy figure of Twilight using her magic and forging the Unity Crystals as they shoot out a rainbow. “Stealing them now before I'm strong enough could destroy the Prisbeam, the very source of magic that I want to possess!" She pointed out as it showed a shadowy figure of herself behind the crystals as they began to spark out and shattered as she proved her point as Opaline turned to Misty, "You were willing to risk that?"

"No, of course not!" Misty replied and laughed nervously and weakly, "It was a terrible idea. But um...uh...what's a ‘conduit’?"

"An Element." Opaline stated bluntly only to get blinking eyes from Misty, meaning that she doesn’t know what that means, which made Opaline groan. "Ugh. A crystal that's protected by a very complex spell containing..." Opaline shivered in disgust before continuing. "Unity Magic. The only thing that could possibly drain those crystals permanently is an equal magical power."

"Like an Alicorn?" Misty guessed.

"A Fire Alicorn." Opaline corrected with her flames emitting from her horn and wings slightly. "And for that, there's only one thing I need."

Misty gulped, "A baby dragon?"

"Don't fail me again." Opaline threatened as she walked away leaving Misty discouraged.


In Maretime Bay, Sunny and Izzy are in front of Dahlia, Windy and an Earth Pony stallion as Izzy is searching through her Izzy’s Does It cart while Sunny is holding her phone to take notes.

“Oh I know I’ve got that somewhere!” Izzy said quickly as she tossed some stuff out of her cart. “Did I put it under the macaroni?” She asked herself as she then held out a cactus. “Ah-ha!” She cheered.

“There should definitely be balloons.” The earth pony stallion said. “I love balloons” He said with a smile as Sunny wrote it down.

“Okay!” Izzy said with a smile as Sunny smiled as well as Izzy returned to go through her cart as she then blew on the balloons and levitated them out as the three ponies smiled.

“Oh! And a glitter banner.” Dahlia spoke next. “We’ve got to have a glitter banner.” She stated.

“Yeah, that too!” Windy said in agreement.

“Okay!” Izzy nodded as Sunny wrote that down as well as Izzy levitated some glitter cans.

“And an art gallery with a painting of every pony in Maretime Bay.” The Earth Pony stallion said again.

“Okay…” Izzy said uncertainty as she turned to Sunny, who shrugged in confusion as well as she wrote that down as well as Izzy went back to her cart as she levitated some painting supplies.

The three ponies then walked, leaving Izzy and Sunny behind as Sunny looked through the notes they’ve taken.

“Lots of color, no color, extra space for dancing, and a cool pony statue in every corner.” Sunny said while listing out the things she wrote down as Izzy sigh tiredly as she levitated some more of her tools from her cart as Sunny continued. “Rainbow ribbons, no ribbons, and only ribbons.” Izzy begins to struggle with all the things she levitated as she got some on her. “Balloons, a glitter banner, and a painting of every pony in Maretime Bay. And that’s just the decor category.” She said as she turned to Izzy, while the unicorn levitated so many things. “Do we have all that? We do, right?” She asked Izzy.

“I think so…” Izzy said uncertainty.

“Wow, the town’s ponies sure want a lot of different things.” Sunny commented as she got a ribbon off Izzy as the unicorn stood up.

“Yeah, and they don’t always go together.” Izzy added as she then shook her head to get the stuff off her, but she lost her focus as her magic faded and all the things fell to the floor. “Maybe there’s just too many ideas to--” She didn’t get to finish as Sunny cut off.

“Make it work?” Sunny asked hopefully.

Izzy gave a smile as she spoke. “Uh-huh!” She nodded.

“But we’ve got to take everypony’s idea into consideration!” Sunny pointed out in worry. “After all, we’re all part of the community.” She added as she looked around at the stuff Izzy dropped as she picked up a spatula. “Everypony should all have an equal say and be able to enjoy the new space. Right?” She asked as she turned to Izzy in concern. “Right?” She asked again.

Izzy gave a nervous smile as she gave an awkward chuckle as she nodded. “Right!” She said.


Meanwhile, back in Canterlogic, Pipp, Hitch and Sparky were walking through ducking underneath some collapsed metal shelves and looking at the many equally empty hallways as the lights flickered trying to come on.

"Oh..." Hitch whimpered.

"Ooh!" Pipp grinned having found an old Unicorn Mind Reading Protection Helmet on a shelf. She flew up, grabbed it and brought it over to Hitch, "Remember when you thought these would protect you from scary brain melting Unicorn Mind Rays?!" She brought up before adding an eerily tone. "Spooky… Boo!" She exclaimed and Hitch flinched while Sparky whimpered.

Hitch sighed. "Great, just what we need. More scary thoughts." Hitch took Sparky into his arms as the baby dragon hugged his pony father as Hitch sat down.

Some clattering was heard as some items in front of them moved slightly, making Hitch hug Sparky tighter, earning whines from the baby dragon.

"Maybe you could loosen your hold on the baby dragon a bit like Sunset said?" Pipp quizzed and Hitch eased his grip.

"Phew." Sparky sighed.

"I just...You know, don't want anypony taking Sparky! The last time he went missing it was scarier than this creepy building." Hitch excused not wanting to go through what they did before when his protective instincts went into overdrive with 'Operation Glitterbomb'. Sparky burped some dragon fire which just popped itself, "Let's keep moving." Hitch added with a straight face.

The three continued on their way but they didn't notice someone was watching them.


At the Crystal Brighthouse, Sunset, Zipp and Twilight we're going through some notes again as they try to find some clues about Twilight’s message as they haven’t found any clues, yet.

“Nothing. Anything, Sunset? Twilight?” Zipp asked the two Alicorns as they searched through the notes.

“Nothing here either, Zipp.” Sunset answered as she shook her head.

Nothing on my end either.” Twilight added as she gave a small smile. “You know, Sunny’s father sure took a lot of notes and did an amazing research on me and my friends of ancient Equestria.” She said with a proud smile.

“But not enough to even have a clue about your message!” Zipp groaned in frustration as she slammed her head on the table. “This is harder than it has to be.” She grumbled.

“Aren’t you Zipp the Detective to solve mysteries and figure out the clues?” Sunset teased as Twilight chuckled from that.

Zipp lifted her head as she gave a smirk. Haha. Very funny. And it’s true.” She admitted.

“We’ll figure it out, Zipp. It’s just gonna take some time to even connect the dots.” Sunset advises as she knows when to find clues about something when she and the Rainbooms deal with Equestrian magic and the incident with the memory stone when Trixie helped her exposed Wallflower.

She’s right. Equestria wasn’t built in a day. And I’m sure I’ll get those memories back and we’ll find a way to decode my message. We just need to stay calm and take it slow.” Twilight advises as she knows the answers can’t always pop up out of nowhere.

Zipp sighs with a smile as she stands up. “You’re right. We just gotta take it slow.” She said.

Sunset's phone begins to beep as she takes it out and sees that she got a message. “A message from Sunny, looks like she wants to meet her and Izzy at Canterlogic for some help.” She said with a sigh as she turned to Zipp. “Think you can manage without us, Zipp?” She asked uncertainty.

“I’ll manage. You go help Sunny and Izzy. I got this covered.” Zipp shrugged with a smile as Twilight and Sunset smiled in return.

“Thanks, Zipp. Catch you later.” Sunset said with a wave as she and Twilight went out the door and flew off while Zipp waved back as she went back to her research.


At the front of Canterlogic, Sunny hopped off Izzy's motor scooter as Izzy looked unsure about this.

“Alright, are you ready for the biggest unicycling project ever?” Sunny asked Izzy in excitement.

“I sure am!” Izzy said cheerfully before she got nervous. I think! I hope so! No, I am! I’ve decided!” She said with a determined smile.

“I see you ponies are ready.” Sunset said as she flew to the two ponies as she landed with an amusing smile.

“Sunset! You’re just in time! We were just about to start!” Sunny said in excitement.

“I can tell. So, what ideas do you have?” Sunset asked as Sunny took out her phone and showed her the list as Sunset widened her eyes in surprise. “Wow! That’s a lot and complicated.” She was surprised by those many ideas.

Sunny then spoke nervously. “Sure, there are a ton of ideas, and sure, no all of them go together, and sure, this is a lot, but I know we can do it.” She said while Sunset can tell that Sunny is conflicted about the ideas.

“I think I agree!” Izzy said nervously as she got off her scooter.

“This is gonna keep us busy.” Sunset commented as the three ponies walked to the Canterlot building to begin their work.

But then Posey appeared from the other side of Izzy’s scooter as the others turned to her. “Hey, I heard you’re redesigning the old factory.” Posey said with an interested expression.

“Well, yeah. We are, Posey.” Sunset confirmed with a nod.

“Can I add my two bits real quick?” Posey asked them with a smile.

“Sure.” Sunny answered. “What’s one more idea?” She added as Izzy chuckled nervously while Sunset shrugged in response.

“Perfect!” Posey said with a smile as she continued. “So, I was thinking flowers--” She started.

But then Rocky flew by as he landed behind Posey. “I have an amazing idea, too!” He called out.

Izzy then grew nervous about this. “Oh, ah!” She called out as two more Earth Pony stallions began coming up to them as she started panting.

“Oh Celestia.” Sunset sighs from this outcome.

And then Glory appeared from behind Izzy, which started the unicorn. “A dance studio!” She called out.

“Laser tag arena?” Peach Fizz asked as she appeared as well as she trotted to them as Izzy backed away a bit.

“A science lab could be cool.” Seashell said from behind Izzy as well.

“Uh…” Izzy said while looking nervous as the ponies around them looked at them.

Sunset, Sunny and Izzy huddled closed as they backed up a bit as they gulped nervously at this outcome.

“This is gonna be complicated.” Sunset muttered, seeing that this will be harder than it looks.


Meanwhile inside of the Canterlogic building, Hitch, Sparky and Pipp are still searching around in the dark.

"I am loving this!" Pipp sang as she fiddled with some dusty items before flying up to a shelf and messing with an old radio before flying back down to Hitch while saying, "It's just like in The Spooky Stables Series when Esmerelda Ghoulington searches for the old Whinney Mansion looking for her great grandponys' spirit!" Hitch was beginning to freak out with Pipp's ghost references and spooky storytelling as she excitedly circled Hitch and Sparky before stopping beside them on his right, "It is a bone chilling." She finished.

"I must have missed that one." Hitch excused nervously.

"Neigh way?! You have to read it!" Pipp insisted. "Esmerella thinks she found her Great Grandpony’s ghost and then BAM!" Pipp clapped her hooves together and made Hitch flinch again and scream which made him drop Sparky. "It was actually her great great Grandponys' spirit. Oooh...!"

Now free of his pony father, Sparky hummed happily and began climbing some items.

"That's okay Sparky, I'll keep you safe!" Hitch exclaimed as he ran over and hugged Sparky, earning slight whines before Hitch put him in his saddlebag before the group continued, turning a corner, not seeing a large shadow appear.


Outside, Sunset, Izzy and Sunny are taking notes of so many ponies ideas as Izzy is levitating some more things while Sunny and Sunset tired to write them down, but everypony all kept speaking their ideas at the same time that it’s tough to get at least one down.

“Sure, huh…” Sunny said to a pony.

Izzy begins to get nervous as she doesn’t know what to say as she levitated more stuff as she gave a nervous smile and chuckle.

“Everypony, slow down! One at a time! Okay, got it!” Sunset called out as she wrote down as many ideas as she could.

“Of course! No worries.” Sunny said as the overlapping continued. Seeing that enough is enough, Sunny called out. “Okay! Got it, thank you!” She called out as the ponies heard her as they then walked off.

“Phew, ha!” Sunny said in relief as she wiped her forehead.

“Thank Celestia.” Sunset said in relief.

“Ugh!” Izzy groaned as she layed on the floor. “I better hurry up and get to unicycling!” She said in exhausted.

“Yeah, that’s probably a good idea.” Sunny said in agreement.

“I completely agree. Let’s get started before any other ponies come by and give us their ideas.” Sunset added in agreement.

“Ahem!” But when the three ponies turned around, they saw two ponies, Mayflower and a Unicorn stallion as Sunny gasped as Sunset and Izzy looked in shock as Mayflower waved her hoof at them.

“Me and my big mouth.” Sunset groaned from this as she just jinxed them.

“You two go ahead. I’ll catch up!” Sunny said to Izzy and Sunset.

“You sure, Sunny?” Sunset asked.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” Sunny said as Sunset and Izzy smiled at her in response.


Inside the building, Hitch and Pipp are still walking around the building in the dark.

"Did it get darker in here? I feel like it just got darker in here." Hitch whimpered as the group continued down the hallway with a light flickering off and on as he held Sparky before he put him on top of a crate. "Where's a Unicorn or Alicorn with a glowing horn when you need one?"

"Maybe we need to try talking to them?" Pipp suggested going in front of Hitch.

"Um...not so sure that's-" Hitch tried to say but was cut off.

"Come on out, you ghostly spirits!" Pipp began to call spookily as Hitch winced and fretted behind her putting his hooves on cheeks and then over his mouth, "We are only here to help! If you are here, give us a sign!"

Suddenly a loud clattering sound came before something came bursting out of the shadows and the figure crashed into Hitch as he opened his eyes and saw he was holding.....

"Sprout?!" Hitch called out in surprise.

"Sprout!" Hitch and Pipp gawked in shock while Sparky laughed at the Earth pony.

"What was that?" Sprout asked in Hitch's arms, scared, unaware of Izzy having knocking into some drum sets.


"Oopsie! Gotta remember to turn this thing on before trotting around in the dark." Izzy quipped, now wearing her crafting sash and glasses, as she put the instruments back and lit her horn to light her way while Sunset walked next to her.

“You gotta lit up your horn to see in the dark, Izzy.” Sunset said as she then noticed three figures down a hallway. “You find the junction box to turn the lights on, I’m gonna check and see if Pipp and Hitch is there. I did hear Pipp’s voice from earlier and I think she’s been scaring Hitch long enough.” She said with a small chuckle, knowing that is exactly what Pipp is doing right now.

“Okay, Sunset!” Izzy cheered as the two split up into different directions.


"Ghosts?” Pipp asked in confusion before Hitch dropped Sprout on the ground, displeased.

“Hitch, Pipp, what’s going on here?” Sunset asked as she came to them.

“Sunset! You’re here.” Pipp said with a smile before she frowned. “We thought there was a ghost, but it turns out to be Sprout.” She said with a dull tone as she pointed to said Earth Pony.

“What? Sprout?” Sunset asked in surprise as she turned to Sprout.

"Sprout, what are you doing here?" Hitch asked, discouraged about his former deputy being in the building.

"I saw you ponies and creatures entering the factory and I figured since it was my family business, I'd follow you to make sure you didn't mess anything up." Sprout replied, acting arrogant as Pipp rolled her eyes as Hitch and Sunset came to her side.

"Us, Mess things up?" Hitch echoed in disbelief.

"Yeah, you're the only one who almost ran Sunset over when she stopped you for almost crashing a giant robot pony into Sunny's lighthouse!" Pipp brought up again.

“And that was your fault for being arrogant and for not listening when you nearly ran me over when all it took was your mother and everypony else to stop your Sprout Maximus bot when we tried to bring back the magic to all of Equestria the first time!” Sunset scolded while giving an annoying look at Sprout.

Sprout chuckled awkwardly at that, not forgetting about that incident anytime soon. "I thought we agreed to move past that." Sprout replied sheepishly.

“Mm-hmm.” Pipp hummed as Sunset and Hitch shook their heads.

"Plus, I don't think we can mess this place up anymore than it already is!" Hitch reasoned.

“This place was already trashed by the time we first got here.” Sunset added since the building was already trashed.

"Yeah, what happened in here?" Sprout questioned loudly, having the same question since the last time he was in Canterlogic, it wasn’t trashed like this as Hitch put Sparky onto another crate.

"It's......haunted." Pipp stated before laughing eerily as lights flickered over her, worrying the two stallions as Sunset rolled her eyes.

“Pipp, stop scaring them!” Sunset scolded as Pipp flinched.

“What?” Pipp asked in confusion.

“I can tell that you’ve been scaring Hitch and Sparky since we split up, that you are scaring them, and Sprout, more than they already are while being in the dark!” Sunset lectured.

“I’m not scared!” Hitch said in defense.

“Hitch, I can tell when you're scared. It’s pretty obvious.” Sunset pointed out as Hitch gave a sheepish chuckle before turning back to Pipp. “But seriously, Pipp, enough of being spooky already. These boys can’t take much more.” She added while giving a firm look.

"Oh. Right. Sorry.” Pipp apologized before turning to the boys. “But don't worry, Sprout, Sunset, Sunny and Izzy have big plans to make this place a-ma-zing! We just have to un-spooked it first." She then gasped and added, "Aw, unless it was just you? Aw." She whined.

“Sorry, Pipp. Not everything can be haunted just by how it looks.” Sunset commented.

Hitch sighed in relief, on the other hand, "Okay I'll admit it. For a second there, I thought this place was haunted, but it was just you the whole.....time!" Turning behind them, they saw what appeared to be a dark figure in the dark and they all screamed, Sunset was about to light her horn before the lights came in, thanks to Izzy who found the junction box.

"Oh the lights work." Izzy beamed before moving on.

“Thanks, Izzy!” Sunset called out.

“You’re welcome!” Izzy called out cheerfully before the others turned their ‘monster’.

The 'monster' only turned out to be items and pegamice who moved into the building. They all squeaked and chirped while the ponies were confused.

“There’s something you don’t see everyday.” Sunset commented in surprise.

Hitch approached some. "Huh. Uh..." He tried to speak but the pegamice ignored him and flew off. “Um.”

"My factory is infested with rats." Sprout asked in surprise.

“They’re pegamouse, or pegamices in plural. Looks like this place got infested with some when it closed down.” Sunset theories.

"Aw, why couldn't it have been ghosties?" Pipp groaned sadly that there was no real ghost.

“Sorry, Pipp. Not everything can be haunted. And I’m sorta glad it’s not ghosts after the thing with the Troggles.” Sunset said with a shudder before turning to Hitch. “Hitch, this is more your department for these things, think you can handle these pegamice?” She asked.

“I’ll take care of it.” Hitch nodded with a smile.

“Great. I’m gonna help Izzy out with unicycling this place, you ponies take care of the pegamice.” Sunset said with a smile as she walked off before turning to them again. “And please keep an eye on Sprout to make sure he doesn’t screw something up.” She added.

“What?” Sprout asked in surprise.

“Sure thing.” Both Hitch and Pipp nodded as Sunset walked off as they turned to Sprout.

“She still has a grudge of me nearly running her over, right?” Sprout asked in an unsurprising tone as the two ponies nodded their heads in confirming his thoughts. “Yeah, that’s fair.” He said as the three ponies walked off to handle the pegamice.


At the Crystal Brighthouse, Zipp is looking at the map on her bed wall of clues and notes about Twilight’s message.

“I remember that Twilight said that she put all of the magic in the crystals and the blank.” Zipp said to herself about the clues she has now. “So there’s something else with her magic in it after Sunset and the rest of us revive her from the crystals! Right? Ugh.” She asked herself before she groaned and picked up a book as she went through the pages before bringing up her phone. “Case update: Been studying the crystals and asking Twilight for days…” She said as she shook her head and looked through the book again. “ But I’m still confused. Twilight memories that she lost about her message hasn’t returned yet and I can’t crack this protection spell thing, either.” She added as she opened up her laptop. “If I could, maybe I could protect the crystals and us from this evil force.” She said as she shook her head and tapped her hoof on her head. “Think, Zipp! Think. Okay.” She then closed her laptop as she started moving around. “What I do know is that unicorns now have the ability to cast spells. So I…”

Zipp stopped as she thought for a moment as she then gasped and turned back to her desk as she picked up her phone. “Must find a unicorn who’d be willing to do some scientific experiments on spell casting!” She said with a smile as she then looked at her board as she started to think.” Hmm…” She thought for a moment. “I’m getting closer! I can feel it.” She said as she smiled and flapped her wings. “And once I crack the case, nopony will be able to steal anything from us ever again!” She declared as her cutie mark began to glow without her knowing as she walked off from her board.


At Opaline’s Castle, Misty is in her room as she is putting together a makeshift unicorn out of junk in her room.

Misty scratched her head a bit before she spoke. “I feel pretty silly talking to a unicorn made of junk, but I just have to have somepony to talk to about Opaline.” She said.

Misty stood quiet as she looked at the homemade unicorn for a bit as she continued.

“You see, she wants me to steal Sparky. And I really, really don’t want to.” Misty said while looking down. “I tried that all ready and it did not go well.” She added from her experiences of trying to catch Sparky.

The makeshift unicorn just stood silent again as Misty kept going.

“What do I think I should do?” Misty asked the makeshift unicorn, but kept silent as Misty gave a sigh, feeling a little silly doing this and conflicted.


Back in Centerlogic, Izzy is setting up the decorations for each spot while Sunset is helping, or at least trying to as she is confused about this as Izzy is levitating some stuff around.

“And we need this and some glitter…” Izzy said frantically. “Ah wha--”

Sunset and Sunny watch as they gasp and duck from an incoming giant scissors as Izzy twirled around while panting nervously as she gave a nervous smile.

“Uh… Ta dah…” Izzy said weakly as there were so many furniture, streamers, a sand castle, some statues and a calendar of Hitch as a page fell off.

Sunny and Sunset were quiet for a moment before they gave an awkward chuckle from that.

“It’s…. Something.” Sunset simply said as she has no words how to describe it.


Meanwhile, Pipp, Hitch and Sprout were trying to catch the Pegamice but they were too quick for them all as Sparky just sat on a crate as he laughed at this.

Sprout chased after two of them, but hit a stand head first as he fell to the floor as the pegamice kept flying around.

"Remember when all those animals got inside the Brighthouse?” Pipp asked Hitch about that time the animals were in the Brighthouse when they first opened the community garden

“Yeah!” Hitch answered as he tried to catch a pegamouse but just fell to the floor.

“And we couldn't get them out?" Pipp added before she used a pot to catch one .

"Yeah?” Hitch said as he ran after one.

Two pegamice were crawling on Pipp, who was screaming as she tried to shake them off before she fell to the floor as the pot that had the pegamice fell opened up, setting it free as Hitch tried to catch one with a jump before he just fell to the floor in front of Pipp.

"Oh I don't have a solution.” Pipp honestly said, which gave Hitch a straight face. “But this is exactly like that." She quipped at the deja vu moment as two pegamice crawled over Hitch and scurried away.

"Okay, that’s enough! No more Mr. Nice Sheriff." Hitch exclaimed before getting up and going over to the pegamice before sitting down in front of them, "Listen up little buddies! You're going to have to leave and go back home to Zephyr Heights, please?" He pleaded as Pipp and Sprout watched.

Two pegamice looked at him and started chattering, "I know I know." Hitch said to them as Sparky was chasing another pegamouse behind them, "It's just that we're trying to turn this into a cool place for the community and it's hard to do that with all of you hanging out here." He explained nicely.

"Yeah, and you really ratted the place up! How about you scram?" Sprout rudely asked.

The pegamice squeaked. "Is that a yes?" Sprout asked with a shy grin.

"It was not." Hitch replied, earning groans from Sprout and Pipp before one pegamouse squeaked at Hitch again.

"He says that they were bored in Zephyr Heights, but this place has got lots of cool stuff to play with." Hitch translated before he leaned in closer and another pegamouse squeaked, "Uh-huh?" The pegamouse flipped in the air, "They...They need entertainment!"

But Sprout wasn't having any of it as he had enough of this as he pawed at the floor. "That's it! This is my building and you are all getting evicted!" Sprout chased the Pegamouse away as he came back with a smile. “Phew.” He said in relief. However, the pegamice returned to him as he was surprised by this. “Huh?” He said in surprise before he grabbed them all and tossed them to a corner where the exit is.

Sprout returned to Hitch and Pipp with a smile. “Phew.” He said in relief before the pegamice jumped on him before jumping on a box as one of the smack Sprout at the back of his head as Sprout screamed in fright as he covered himself as one pegamouse blew him a raspberry. “Oh!” He groaned as he rubbed his head while Pipp gave an amusing chuckle while Hitch smiled in amusement.


In another room, Izzy then starts humming to herself as she starts spreading some glitter on a banter while levitating a lot of cans with her magic as Sunset just stood there with a thought while Sunny is pacing back and forth.

“Too much glitter?” Izzy asked her friends before she gave a smile. “Psh, who am I kidding? There can never be enough glitter!” She cheered as she put on more glitter.

“For your love of glitter, Izzy, that’s true to me.” Sunset said with a small smile as Izzy gave a chuckle in response.

“I don’t know what to do, girls.” Sunny said in concern as Sunset and Izzy turned to her. “I’ve made so many promises to the community, but I can’t keep them all!” She pointed out as she sat on the floor.

Izzy dropped the cans of glitter as her magic faded as she and Sunset looked at each other as they nodded and then came to Sunny.

“Sunny, sometimes there are promises that we just can’t keep. Whether it’s going to happen or not, it is a tough choice to make to even happen, but there are times when some of them just aren't gonna work and that you shouldn’t feel overwhelmed by them.” Sunset said as she placed her hoof on Sunny’s shoulder.

“Sunset’s right.” Izzy said in agreement as she placed her hoof on Sunny as well. “Whenever I used to feel super duper overwhelmed, I used to go talk to the oldest pony in Bridlewood, Elder Flower.” She said with a smile as she took a breath and continued. “And now I will share with you, her wise, sagebrush advice like Sunset gave you.” She said as she was in a meditating position and levitated her glasses off and then levitated a flower crown as she placed it over her head before she made a silly crazed face, which surprised both Sunset and Sunny. “You can’t please, everypony, Izzy. Sometimes being a leader means making the tough decisions, Izzy.” She said while intimidating Elder Flower while walking around just like said pony around Sunset and Sunny. “You, Izzy, must take everypony’s opinion under your hoof and then make the final call. Izz…” She said in a squeaky tone before she levitated her flower crown off and put her glasses back on. “Just change the Izzy part to a Sunny part.” She said in her normal voice with her usual smile.

“Yeah. We figure.” Sunny said with a smile.

“This Elder Flower sure is… wise.” Sunset simply said with a smile before she nodded in agreement. “But that is true, Sunny. You can’t always do everything, you gotta take their opinions and make the final call to the choices you make.” She said with a smile.

Twilight appeared from the necklace as she gave an assuring smile to Sunny. “They’re right, Sunny. I’ve learned that you don’t always have to do everything at once, you just have to take an opinion of somepony’s ideas and make a choice for you to make the final call.” She said, learning from experience during her time that no matter how ideas are made, only make the right choice by making the final call on each opinion.

“Yeah.” Izzy said in agreement. “You only got into this situation because you care so much. That means you’re gonna make the very best decision you can.” She added.

“You girls really think so?” Sunny asked with a small smile.

“Hoof to heart./Hoof to heart.” All three of them as they raised their hooves before placing them on their chest.

Sunny smiled at them as she gave an encouraging look. “You’re all right.” She said to them as she looked around the whole room. “And I think I know just the way to make this the perfect space for everypony.” She said with a smile as she waved her hoof, having an idea as her three friends smiled at her.


Meanwhile, the pegamice were still in the area while Sprout, Hitch and Pipp were hiding behind some creates,

"We need to change our strategy." Pipp panted from the efforts of chasing the pegamice.

"What have you got?" Hitch asked out of ideas.

Pipp gasped, "I know." She got up onto one of the crates and started singing, "All you need is your beat, All you need is your beat, Oh, Oh, yeah. And all you need is your beat. Come on, Yeah, come on! All you need is your-"

However the Pegamice weren't paying attention and one was playing with a radio. Sparky giggled and babbled as he petted one pegamouse and another flew around his head.

"Okay what gives?! Everypony loves that song!" Pipp frowned as she leaped off of the crate and the boys came out.

And a pegamouse squeaked as Hitch lean closer"He says they've heard that song a bajillion times before." Hitch translated.

"What?!" Pipp cried in shock as her ears lowered.

"They play it all over the big screens in Zephyr Heights.” Hitch translate again. “And she said 'Right! Like every single day!' And then he said-"

"Okay, Okay! I got it!" Pipp exclaimed with a groan.


At the Crystal Brighthouse, Zipp is at the top of the Brighthouse while looking at the Unity Crystals.

“If the crystals hold that much magic, then the pony that wants them must be able to handle a lot of magic themselves.” Zipp said to herself as she moved around and then walked up next to the crystals. “That must mean this pony is really powerful. With unique powers…” She added before she then gasped as she thought of something. “Like Sunny, Sunset and Twilight! Like an-an Alicorn!” She realizes as she spreads her wings with a shock expression as she gasps again with a smile. “Alicorns.” She said again as she brought out her phone to record again. “Alicorns must be the key!” She said with a wide smile as she looked at the crystals.


Back in Canterlogic, Izzy and Sunset are removing the items Sunny wanted as she walked around with her phone in her hooves, leaping over a ball of yarn in her magic,

"Huh.....let's remove that' Sunny stated looking at a pony statue.

Sunset levitated the statue. “On it, Sunny!" She called out as she moved the statue away.

Sunny walked around some more and saw a hedge in the shape of Pipp. "Hmm. And definitely that." She said next.

"Poof! Be gone!" Izzy chirped as she appeared and pushed it out of the way.

Sunny turned to a picture of Sprout and Phyllis. "And definitely, definitely that." She said while feeling disturbed by it.

"You got it." Izzy chirped.

“I couldn’t agree more.” Sunset added as she and Izzy levitated it away with their magic as Sunny smiled happily.


Back with Sprout, Pipp and Hitch, they are still having trouble with the pegamice.

Sprout tried to jump at a pegamouse, but missed as he fell to the floor with a thud as he then gave a smile with a straight face. “So hear me out. What if we just let the rats stay? Huh?” He suggested Pipp and Hitch as he gestured to the pegamice, who had stacked a bunch of stuff into a structure.

“What! No way!” Pipp protested.

“That’s against code!” Hitch firmly stated.

Sprout just gave them a grin as he spoke again. “Okay, then idea number two… I leave! Good luck!” He said as he walked away from them.

Pipp and Hitch just look dumbfounded at Sprout’s idea as they looked at the pegamice as they then starts groaning in sync, sounding like vocalizing.

The pegamice copied them as they started harmonizing when they heard them.

Pipp and Hitch were surprised by it as they smiled and looked at each other. “Ah-ha!” Pipp said, having an idea as Hitch is thinking the same thing.

Pipp and Hitch then start harmonizing again as the pegamice follows along.

“Are you thinking what I am?” Hitch asked with a smirk.

“Oh, I sure hope so.” Pipp said with a smile as she began to sing.

(With Each Other Song:)

(Pipp)
Makin' a plan

Hitch then sang next as it got the pegamice attention.

(Hitch)
Lendin' a hand

(Pipp)
Helpin' a friend is

(Pipp and Hitch)
Ni-ee-i-ee-i-i-i-ice

Hitch then grabs Pipp’s hoof as he tosses her in the air as she twirls and does a pose.
(Hitch)
Work together

(Pipp)
Two manes are better

The pegamice then moves their heads to the music as Hitch then starts flying by with balloons from the flying balloon he found as he flies around while Pipp is on the ground doing a pose before they twirl around in their perspective position as they keep singing.

(Pipp and Hitch)
Findin' new ways
To fly-ee-y-ee-y-y-y-y

Sparky then burps out a dragon fire in front of them as he, along with Pipp and Hitch, walks down the hall with them doing a cool walk as the two ponies sing.

(Pipp)
With a little bit of confidence

(Hitch)
And a little bit of kindness

Pipp and Hitch then toss Sparky in the air as the baby dragon cheered as he twirls around and uses his wings to slow his descendant down as he lands on Hitch’s back as he twirls around and does a pose as the pegamice then begins to follow them out the building.

(Pipp and Hitch)
We can make it fun! To! Do!
Work together, make it better

The pegamice then began to turn the lights around them into multicolor as it became some kind of stage hallway as colored lights reflected off the walls as the pegamice then formed a line behind them with their makeshift instruments playing.

Workin' smarter with each other
Work together, make it better
We are stronger with each other

Hitch and Pipp walked out of the Canterlogic building with the pegamice following them, but what they didn’t notice is that their cutie marks began to glow as well as Hitch did a twirl as he and Pipp kept singing.

The other ponies in Maretime Bay saw them as they moved their heads to their song and moved their bodies to the beat.

Work, work, let's unite
Everypony shining bright
Work, work, work it out
Everypony shout it loud

They finish singing as they guide the pegamice to the edge of town with a sign that shows them the path to Zephyr Heights.

“We did it!” Both Pipp and Hitch cheered in joy as two pegamice landed in front of them.

The pegamouse on the left then starts squeaking to them with a smile.

Hitch then translated for Pipp. “He says, ‘Thank you for that exciting new song.’” He translated as he turned to Pipp as the two smiled. “It really invigorated them. And now they’re excited to find fun things to do at home in Zephyr Heights.” He added as the two pegamice flew in front of them.

The pegamouse on the right squeaked to them next as it twirled around.

Hitch translated again. “She said, ‘They’re sorry if they insulted your song. They love it. They just needed something new.” He quickly translated as the two pegamice flew away.

Pipp smiled at them from that. “Aw, I knew they love it. Everypony does!” She said with a smile.


That night, Sunny, Izzy and Sunset welcomed the others into the renovated factory which was made into a television set like stage.

“Welcome to Canterlove Studios!” Sunny chirped as she changed into her Alicorn form.

“A place where everypony can hang out and make cool stuff. Yeah.” Izzy added throwing glitter into the air.

“Ooh we could put on a play.” Pipp beamed.

“You could.” Sunny nodded.

“Or a music video.”

“”Why not.”

“Or have really big community meeting where we discuss rules and guidelines.” Hitch suggested.

“Sure Hitch.” Sunset said with a smile as Sprout approached them.

“Sky’s the limit!” Sunny chirped.

“Gotta admit. I like what you did with the place. It’s kinda impressive. And technically it is still mine. Boo-yah!” Sprout bragged arrogantly.

“Actually Sprout, I already bought this whole building from your mom.” Sunset smirked.

“WHAT?!” Sprout yelled in shock as the Mane Five laughed.

“Yep. I have the lease papers and everything so it’s mine technically and belongs to all of us now. And no arrogant ponies allowed.” Sunset sneered with a mischievous smirk.

Sprout huffed and stomped off while the Mane Five still laughed.

“Is that true, Sunset?” Izzy asked in confusion.

“Half of it.” Sunset revealed with a smirk. “I only said the paper thing to get Sprout out of here. I told Phyllis about our idea and she approved. But it really isn’t her’s or Sprout’s anymore. And it’s definitely not mine either.” She revealed with a smile.

“No way.” Sunny confirmed with a smile. “It belongs to all of us now.” She gestured as the three ponies laughed. “Ah…” Sunny said as they looked at their friends as Hitch and Pipp started singing again together in sync while Sparky was dancing around while Zipp was looking at the camera equipment. “We really did make this place shine, didn’t we?” She asked Sunset and Izzy.

“We sure did.” Izzy said with a smile.

“When we work together, we can make the impossible possible.” Sunset added with a wide smile.

“Booya!” Izzy cheered as she tossed some glitter into the air as Hitch and Zipp kept singing while Zipp came rolling by with the camera set as Sparky watches while the Mane 6 enjoy their achievement.


Back in Opaline’s Castle, Misty is still in her room while talking to the makeshift unicorn doll.

“And that is why Opaline can’t stand strawberry smoothies even though they’re absolutely the most delicious smoothies in the world!” Misty vented out, apparently talking more about Opaline other than stealing Sparky and getting the dragon fire as she fell to the floor and lay on her back with a sigh as she stood up and looked at the doll. “So, Madame Taffytail? What do you say now?” She asked her makeshift unicorn doll, which she named.

Misty then grabbed Madame Taffytail as she moved it around. “I say you better try again.” She intimidated a voice. “Go get that dragon and finally make Opaline proud of you.” She finished.

Misty then spoke in her normal voice. “Really?” She asked her doll.

You need that Cutie Mark!” Misty speaks in Madam Taffytail’s voice again.

“Even if it means upsetting Sunny, Sunet and the others?” Misty asked uncertainty.

Misty didn’t make a voice this time as one of the doll eyes moved down a bit.

“You’re right.” Misty said as she moved Madame Taffytail’s eye back into place. “They already have each other. They have Twilight and Sunset, two of the Guardians of Harmony with them. And their Cutie Marks.” She said a little sadly as she looked out her window. “I’m going to get me that dragon. No games this time.” She declares as she moves her pillow as it shows the drawing of Sparky under her pillow as she won’t like it, but she has to do it to get the dragon fire and finally get a cutie mark.

End of Chapter 4 Ep 2.