• Published 12th Sep 2022
  • 6,600 Views, 3,034 Comments

MLP G5 Sunset: Make Your Mark - JesusG0987



What-IF? Sunset Equestria with her new generation of friends, but there are some things that would stop the magic.

  • ...
9
 3,034
 6,600

Chapter 4 Ep 1: Bridlewoodstock

Author's Note:

This chapter takes place after Episode 53 of TYT.

I had help from https://www.fimfiction.net/user/286725/Zipp+Storm for helping me make this

Chapter 4 Ep 1: Bridlewoodstock

In the middle of the night at a full moon, the Mane 6, and Sparky, are following Izzy through the Birdlewood forest as some critters are wandering around while the others are wondering where Izzy is taking them.

“This is kinda spooky, isn’t it?” Pipp asked her friends with an exciting smile.

And an owling is hooting and wings fluttering sounds can be heard, which startled Hitch as he gasped in fright as Pipp gave him a playful smirk.

“No. Not at all.” Hitch answers nervously while Sparky is on his back sleeping as the baby dragon is snoring peacefully while sucking his thumb.

Sunny then spoke next. “Izzy, what are we doing in the middle of the Bridlewood forest… at night?” She asked nervously while feeling a little scared, finding the forest spooky at night.

“Yeah, Izzy. I’m wondering about that myself.” Sunset spoke next. “Why did you bring us out here this early, Izzy?” She asked with a curious look.

“Because it’s a surprise!” Izzy answered them as she turned to them cheerfully. “If I told you, you wouldn’t be surprised!” She pointed out.

“She does have a point there.” Zipp said to the others, finding Izzy’s words true.

“Can’t know things when it’s a surprise, can’t argue with that logic.” Sunset shrugs in agreement, can’t argue with that point.

“You’re gonna love it.” Izzy said with a smile. “Hoof to heart.” She promised as she placed her hoof on her chest as the others smiled at her as Izzy hopped around. “Come on! It’s just up here!” She announced as she took the lead again.

“Oh yeah!” Pipp cheered as she followed Izzy as Sunset, Sunny and Zipp followed with a little laugh.

Hitch just stood there while feeling nervous. “Uh…” He said uncertainty as he trotted after the girls, not wanting to be alone in the woods.

The Mane 6 kept following Izzy as they trotted through the forest, but Izzy then gasped with a smile as she saw something that made her stop, but then her friends bump into her as they then bump into each other as they yelp back while Pipp falls to the floor.

“Oof, ow.” Hitch said from the bump, which resulted in waking up Sparky as the baby dragon gave a yawn as he rubbed his eyes.

“Izzy, why did we stop?” Sunset asked in confusion at the sudden stop Izzy just did.

“Because, Sunset, we’re here! Ta-da!” Izzy announced cheerfully as she raised her hoof in a direction, which showed to be just a clearing in the woods with crystals and unsprouted flowers around.

The Mane 6 stood quiet for a moment until Zipp broke the silence. “Uh… Izzy? Is something supposed to happen?” Zipp asked her unicorn friend in confusion.

“Yeah, because we’re seeing a lot of nothing right now, Izz.” Sunset commented while scratching the back of her head in confusion.

Izzy just smiled at them as she raised her hoof over her mouth. “Hush.” She said before she walked up to an unsprouted plant as she leaned closer, and then suddenly, the plant sprouted into a big flower that glowed bright as Izzy and the others looked around.

One by one, all the flowers then sprouted all around the clearing and started glowing as the clearing lit up and some glowing tiny flies were flying around as the clearing became a beautiful sight, which made the rest of the Mane 6 awed at the sight.

“Wow.” Sunny said in awed.

“Amazing.” Sunset said with a wide smile.

“Gorgeous!” Pipp cheered with a wide smile.

“Awesome!” Zipp called out with a smile.

“What?” Hitch asked in surprise and awed at the sight as he and Sparky looked around as a glowing fly flew towards them and flew next to Sparky.

Sparky starts gurgling at the glowing fly next to him as he tries to reach it with a smile as it flies away.

Sunny and Sunset then walked up to Izzy. “Wow, Izzy, this is beautiful.” Sunset said in awed.

Twilight then appeared from the necklace as she looked in awe at the sight. “These are the most wondrous flowers I have ever seen. I’ve never seen them glow like this before.” She said with an awed smile.

“Yeah, I've never seen anything like this in my life either!” Sunny cheered while looking at the flowers with a smile. “This is amazing, Izzy!” She added as she touched the flower, but then it glowed brighter by Sunny’s touch.

“Wow, these things glow brighter with a simple touch.” Sunset commented with a wide smile.

“What is it?” Sunny asked in awed.

“It’s called the ‘Lumi-Bloom’!” Izzy answered as she got next to Sunny and Sunset while waving her hoof. “Every moon season, for one week only, all of the plants and stuff in this part of Bridlewood go all wild and glowy!” She explained while gesturing to the area as the Mane 6 kept looking in awe.

If Luna was here, she would love this sight.” Twilight commented, having a feeling that Luna would love this kind of plants that glow in the moonlight.

“I have a feeling she would, Twilight.” Sunset replied with a smile, having a similar feeling that Luna would love this really well.

A glowing fly then flew to a flower as Zipp then came in front of the flower as she held up her magnifying glass to examine the flower and fly. “So it’s not just some sort of Unicorn spell? Just a natural phenomenon?” She asked Izzy in curiosity.

“Yup!” Izzy answered.

“Well, I have never heard of this kind of flower before or a spell to make them like this, so I think it is natural for them.” Sunset said, which proved Izzy’s point.

“Do you like it?” Izzy asked her friends with a smile.

And then Pipp appeared as she flew in front of them with an excited smile. “Like it?! Do I like it?” She asked excitedly as she turned to her friends. “I love it!” She cheered as she twirls in the air before landing. “It makes me wanna sing.” She added as she then began to vocalize as some glowing flies then flew towards her from her singing as Pipp flew into the air as the flies circled around her head.

The Mane 6 watched Pipp with awed smiles while Izzy got her jaw dropped from that, finding Pipp’s scene amazing.

Pipp realizes the flies are circling around her as she gives an exciting smile. “Oh my glow. Did you guys just see that?” She asked her friends with a smile as she landed back on the ground.

“We saw it, Pipp. And it was amazing.” Sunset spoke first with a wide smile.

Zipp then spoke next with a smile. “Yeah, huh, that was actually really cool.” She said to her sister, finding that amazing to see.

“I have to do it again!” Pipp excitedly said as she flew next to Izzy. “Quick, get it on camera this time!” She added as she gave Izzy her phone.

Izzy nodded as she held up Pipp’s phone as she then started recording while getting the camera to face Pipp as the pegasus landed on the ground.

“Ha, wait!” Pipp suddenly called out as she turned to the others while Izzy lowered the phone as the others were surprised.

“What’s wrong?” Hitch asked in confusion.

Pipp then flew to Izzy and took her phone back with a smile. “I just had an even better idea.” She said as she flew off to the spot she took off again as she landed.

“Well, can you explain it to us?” Sunset asked in interest.

“We can share this beautiful sight with everypony if we bring them all here…” Pipp answered as she then started recording the sight with her phone.

“Whoa.” Izzy was surprised by Pipp’s idea. “How are we gonna do that?” She asked, unsure on how they can get everypony to see the spot.

Pipp then turned to them with a smile as she then hopped and twirled around excitedly. “By hosting the biggest and brightest musical festival that Equestria has ever seen… or heard.” She said with a smirk.

“A festival, I haven’t been to one in years.” Sunset said in a nostalgic smile. “That could work. As long as there is no time loop to get me stuck on the same day again, I’m game” She finished while giving a shuddering thought when she and the Rainbooms went to the Starswirl Festival and was caught in a time loop of repeating the same day.

“This has happened to you, Sunset?” Zipp asked in surprise.

“Oh yeah. Got me stuck in a loop of the same day for three weeks. It nearly drove me crazy until me and Pinkie figured it out.” Sunset answered about that memory where she made things right with Pinkie before ending the loop.

“Yikes.” Zipp cringed from that.

“Yeah, but Pipp’s festival should be really interesting.” Sunset said with a smile, finding Pipp’s idea great.

“That sounds so magical! I love it!” Sunny cheered in excitement.

“But Izzy said the bloom only lasts a week.” Pipp recalled in a worried expression. “Which means… we’re already running out of time!” She called out in panic as she flew in front of her friends. “We have to get started right now.” She stated as she flew ahead of them as the others followed Pipp.

Before Izzy could catch up, she stopped as they heard a maniacal laughter.

“Huh? ” Izzy asked in confusion as she looked behind them as the maniacal laughter continued in the distance as it echoed through the forest.

From behind some bushes and trees where Izzy can’t see the mysterious voice creature as it looks at the two ponies.

“Yes.. Sing for us, ponies.” The mysterious voice said to them slowly as it gave another maniacal laughter that echoes through the woods.

Izzy looked around as the laughter was still heard as she trotted out of the area as the maniacal laughter stopped.


In the morning time at the Crystal Brighthouse, Pipp is at her desk, wearing her glasses, preparing for the festival as she is humming to herself happily while her bed section of the room is covered in piles of papers and books for some ideas she needs for the festival.

Pipp then thought of an idea as she thought for a second. “Hm. Ah-ha!” She called out as she wrote down her notes.

Izzy woke up from her bed as she yawned, stretched a bit and rubbed her eyes as she saw Pipp working and humming happily to herself.

Sunset woke up next and stretched a bit as she noticed Pipp working as well.

“Hmm!” Pipp hummed as she kept humming as Izzy and Sunset came next to her.

“Morning, Pipp.” Sunset greeted her with a small smile.

“Morning, Sunset. Morning, Izzy.” Pipp greeted back with a small smile.

“Whatcha doing?” Izzy asked Pipp with a smile.

“Making my dreams come true!” Pipp cheered as she waved her hooves up as some flowers around her flew up as she took off her glasses. “Because if you can dream it, you can do it, guys.” She added with a smile at them.

Izzy then gasped with a wide smile as she then came next to Pipp. “I just dreamed that I crafted an entire sailboat out of tortilla chips.” She said cheerfully as Pipp cringe back with a small smile at Izzy.

Sunset shook her head in amusement. “Considering all the things you crafted, Izzy, no surprise you would try that.” She said with a chuckle.

“Thanks, Sunset!” Izzy cheered.

“See? I love that for you, Izzy!” Pipp said with a smile as she pushed Izzy back a bit. “And I love this for me!” She added as she held out her notebook to them before hugging it. “But if I want to make the Bridlewoodstock Music Festival happen, I can’t waste a single minute.” She said as she then flew off from her desk as Izzy and Sunset followed her. “Everypony has to see the Lumi-Bloom before it’s over!” She added.

“It is pretty special, huh?” Izzy asked with a smile.

“And like you said, Izzy, it’s only been a week.” Sunset added.

“Which is why I’m going to need help today.” Pipp said as she flew around them before flying towards the board she made about her festival idea. “We’ll have to bring in everything and fast.” She started.

“Uh…” Izzy started uncertainty after what she heard last night.

But before either of them could speak, Pipp continued. “Tents, stages, sound equipment, decorations and of course… musicians!” She listed quickly while saying the ‘musicians’ in a sang tone before exclaiming and laughing.

“Nice planning, Pipp.” Sunset said with a small smile.

“Thanks, Sunset!” Pipp said before noticing Izzy’s uncertain expressions. “Wait. Why does your faces look like that, Izzy?” She asked Izzy in confusion.

Sunset notices this as well. “Uh, Izzy. Is there something wrong?” She asked in concern.

Izzy then spoke nervously. “Well… Uh, we don’t want to burst your excitement bubbles, Pipp, but… there is a little teensy weensy problem with that particular spot.” She explained nervously. “Um.Maybe we should have the festival somewhere else!” She suggested with a nervous smile.

“A problem?” Pipp asked as she landed next to Sunset.

“Izzy, what are you talking about?” Sunset asked, while feeling confusion by Izzy’s words.

“Umm… it’s just that we…” Izzy started uneasy, not knowing how to explain it to them, especially to Pipp. “... we Unicorns think it's kinda Jinxie to sing or make any loud noises during the Lumi-Bloom because of the...." Izzy looked and then loudly whispered, "... the Troggles."

"Troggles?" Sunset questions confused. In her studies with Celestia, she read about Troggles - a race of humanoid creatures with pig-like characteristics, most notably snouts and-in some cases-tusks. Formerly the denizens of Tambelon before they were imprisoned. She never expected them to be in Equestria again.

"Is that it?" Pipp asked, laughing with disbelief like it was a joke, "An old 'Jinxie' rumor? Psst. Ha!"

"No, it's not a rumor! There's even a poem!" Izzy insisted. "It goes like this.." Izzy cleared her throat and began 'Eye of the Monster, form of the big. Sing, laugh or yell, step hoof on a twig.' Izzy made monster pig noises before Pipp cut off.

"Iz! Iz! Iz! Iz! It's going to be fine." Pipp reassured, almost like she ignored the whole warning. "Once the unicorns hear the amazing music with the glowy sights," she flew up behind the chart board she made, "they won't even remember that silly poem."

"I don't know, Pipp." Sunset suggested. "These Troggles might be dangerous given they got Izzy scared."

"Relax, Sunset. It will be that life-changing. Trust me!" Pipp assured again as she flew to the side of the chart.

Izzy gave a nervous chuckle, "Yeah, I guess you could be right. I've never actually seen a Troggle."

"See." Pipp beamed. Pipp flew in front of Izzy and Sunset and held out a small flower petal in her hoof.

"Okay....!" Izzy smiled, taking the petal in her magic, "Let's do it! Bridlewoodstock, here we come!"

Pipp and Izzy turned their attention back to the board and got to work, but Sunset on the other hand, only hummed, thinking about the warning Izzy tried to finish before Pipp cut her off.
Maybe Twilight or Discord know something about these Troggles? I should ask them later.’ She thought, since Twilight has read so many books that she might know about the Troggles and Discord being around Equestria longer than anypony else, which makes them the best leads to know about the Troggles.


A little bit later, Sunny and Zipp are in the kitchen having breakfast while Sunny places some pancakes down and Zipp sips her drink.

Sunny then turned and saw Sunset, Izzy and Pipp coming into the kitchen while Pipp was looking at her phone. “Good morning! Breakfast?” She asked her friends.

Izzy then gave a happy gasp. “Yes, please.” She answered with a smile as she levitated a piece of pancake from Sunny’s stack and held it in her hoof.

“I’ll take some.” Sunset said next with a smile as she grabbed a banana.

“Thanks, Sunny, but I gotta fly. Too much to do!” Pipp said as she then flew off. “Emergency music festival planning meeting at Mane Melody later! Be there!” She quickly added to her friends before she flew off.

“At least take a smoothie to-go!” Sunny called out while holding out a smoothie, but Pipp was already gone. “Wow. Who doesn’t have time for a smoothie?” She asked playfully as Izzy took a bite out of her pancake.

“This is a new level of hypeness and getting things done, even for Pipp’s standard.” Sunset commented as she took a bite out of her banana. “I wonder what’s that called?” She asked.

“A pony on a mission, that’s who.” Zipp said as the others looked at her as she sip her smoothie as she then sighs. “Here we go. Everyone, brace yourselves for a wild week.” She told them with a smirk as she tilted her head.

“Care to give us some contents, Zipp?” Sunset asked curiously.

“Pegasi loves music festivals.” Zipp started explaining. “They’re kind of a big deal in Zephyr
Heights. Pipp has always wanted to plan one of her own.” She said as the three ponies looked at each other in surprise. “So she must be feeling the pressure to make it perfect.” She finished.

“What do you mean?” Sunny asked.

“She did stay up all night working!” Izzy pointed out to them.

“And she did have tons of paper and a board of the festival in the room and she was excited about it.” Sunset added after seeing what Pipp was doing in the room.

“Then we have to help her out.” Sunny suggested as Zipp nodded her head in agreement.

Izzy felt unsure but nodded her head slowly. “Uh-huh.” She said as she took another bite of her pancake while looking nervously.

“Well, we can’t stop Pipp now. Once her mind is set, she won’t stop until it’s done. So yeah, we should help her out.” Sunset nodded in agreement before noticing her reaction. ‘And maybe in my free time, I should find out more about these Troggles creatures if I had the time.’ She thought to herself again that she is concerned about this if Izzy is scared.


At Mane Melody, the meeting began with Pipp having the board she used for her planning in front of everypony, Jazz and Rocky, whom she asked to help with the planning as well.

"I want to lean into the theme of the Lumi-Bloom and go full Flower Fest." Pipp began before she stepped in front of the magic mirror which reflected her with a yellow flower crown on her head, "Flower Crowns. Snack tents featuring edible flowers!"

"Uh....where does the music part come in?" Jazz asked.

Pipp walked over to her board again with a smile, "I am glad you asked Jazz." Pipp flipped the board and showed a drawing of the stage she wanted to build. "The Mane Stage!"

Rocky gasped, "What bands are gonna play?!"

"That's where you ponies come in." Pipp answered and the ponies became confused.

"But we're not a band," Hitch pointed out before Izzy slid over and added, "Yet.."

"No, no, no, no, no. I need you ponies to help me secure some amazing bands while I work on.......everything else." Pipp clarified, gesturing to the board behind her. "I think we can get Electric Blue."

"Who?" Sunset asked while Hitch gasped.

"The super epic Pegasus rock band?" Hitch answered.

"Wow Hitch, I didn't know you were such a musical expert." Pipp commented.

"Yeah, I thought you were Mr. Rulebook." Sunset teased.

"I know things.." Hitch huffed and Sunny chuckled.

"And I am dying to have the incredible pop artist, Ruby Jubilee perform." Pipp added and Jazz brought out a picture of the pony.

Ruby Jubilee was a hot pink pegasus pony with a mane design similar to Misty's but having purple with hot pink shading on the edges and from what Sunset could get from the photo, her wing feathers were deep purple and white. "I love her!" Jazz stated.

"Me too! Everypony does. her vocals are unreal!" Pipp added with a squeal while Rocky looked at the picture with a gaping smile, "Which is why she's going to be hard to lock down on such short notice."

"But we have to try, right?" Izzy asked with a cheerful grin.

"Right. But we still need an incredible Earth Pony or Unicorn band to round off the lineup." Pipp pointed out before turning to Jazz and Rocky, "Any ideas."

The ponies thought before Sunny came up with one, "I know! I know! we could get....the Dreamlands!"

"No way!" Jazz breathed.

"Who are they Sunny?" Sunset asked.

"They're this really famous Earth Pony trio that I loved when I was younger. They practically invented the genre of 'girl group' music." Sunny quipped.

“If only they could hear me and my friends play.” Sunset whispered to herself, having a thought the Rainbooms could be one of the bands but that might cause one too many consequences and not all good ones.

"But they haven't performed in moons." Jazz pointed out. "How can we find them?"

"I have a connection. I know ponies." Hitch replied happily before adding, "Well my Grandma Figgy does. She used to cook for the lead singer, Minty."

"Wow." Sunset blinked. "Now that's amazing."

Pipp exclaimed as she twirled and leaped in the air as she landed, happily, "This is all coming together like perfection! Rocky and Jazz, you're on style duty! Zipp, you get Electric Blue!"

"You got it!" Zipp nodded.

"Sunny and Hitch, find those Dreamlands!" Pipp added, looking at Sunny and Hitch before turning to Izzy and Sunset, "And Izzy, Sunset and I will convince Ruby Jubilee to dazzle us!"

"Yeah!"

"Okay!"

"On it!"

"Yeah!" The ponies nodded.

"Hmmm anything a former Lord of Chaos could do?" Discords' voice came before he plastered his face into the board, scaring Jazz and Rocky who let out yelps.

"I couldn't help but overhear Little Pipp's big dream about this musical festival in a supposedly cursed area of Bridlewood, that could be quite chaotic." Discord grinned mischievously.

"Discord, no chaotic pranks for this, please." Sunset warned him, knowing his mischievousness. "This is very important to Pipp. If you want to help, maybe you could help Zipp with Electric Blue?"

"Hmm....alright." Discord shrugged before Hitch, Sunny and Zipp went off.

"Do whatever you have to do, just get those bands to come to Bridlewoodstock and no chaos magic Discord!" Pipp called.

"Yeah, yeah. Phooey." Discord pouted to himself.

“Sorry, Discord. Not everything can be you.” Sunset said with a chuckle.

“True. But that’s no fun.” Discord commented with a dull expression.

“Do whatever you have to do, just get those bands to come to Bridlewoodstock!” Pipp called out as the others walked out and went their separate ways as they walked out the door, leaving Pipp, Sunset and Izzy in Mane Melody as Pipp looked at her board to make sure it’s all coming together while Sunset and Izzy looked on.


Sometime later in Zephyr Heights, Discord and Zipp, who is wearing her Z-Goggles, are hiding behind a trash can, while Discord shrunk himself on Zipp’s back, in front of a group of ponies who are facing a store while they have their phones out.

A pony sipping through a cup was walking by as the pony oss the cup as it hit on Zipp’s head.

“Oh…” Zipp groaned as she picked up the cup and tossed it into the trash can.

“Can’t ponies see that there are trash cans around and not litter?” Discord questioned.

“If Hitch is around, he would call out to them.” Zipp commented in agreement as she lowered her Z-Goggles over her eyes as she then saw the Electric Blue coming out of the store as the ponies around them took pictures of them as they stopped and struck a pose..

The leader is a stallion Pegasus with electric sunglasses as he has blue fur and his wings were a deep bluish purple, light blue and then electric blue feathers underneath. His name is Fretlock.

The drummer of the band is a stallion plum purple with light blue and dark blue shading on his legs and sparkly aquamarine eye shade. His mane was a slick mix of blue and purple. On his chest was a vivid pale blue lighting bolt mark. His name is Jam Donut.

The third member is a mare with more of a neon blue with a purple mane and tail that slicked back. Both members' wings feathers were the same colors as the leaders. Her name is Arpgreggia.

“Is that them?” Discord asked Zipp.

“Yep, it’s them.” Zipp answered as she lowered her Z-Goggles and stood up. “Alright, how hard can this be?” She asked with a smirk as she walked up to them.

“This will be easy.” Discord commented in agreement.

Zipp and Discord then walked up to the leader of Electric Blue as she stood in front of the stallion while the ponies around them kept taking pictures.

Fretlock then came across Zipp. “Hey! Electric Blue?” She asked with a small smile.

“Huh?” Fretlock asked in confusion.

“Zipp.” Zipp greeted herself.

“Huh, who?” Fretlock asked in confusion.

“Seriously?” Discord asked with a raised eyebrow, wondering if Zipp’s goggles really kept her face hidden that much when it just covered her eyes.

“Uh…” Zipp said uncertainty as she took off her Z-Goggles and put on her sunglasses quickly. “Princess Zipp?” She asked again with a small smile.

“Oh, hey, Princess.” Fretlock greeted, now recognizing her. “How’s your sister?” He asked as pictures were still being taken.

“She’s great!” Zipp answered. “Actually, that’s why we wanted to talk to you.” She added.

“We?” Fretlock asked in confusion.

“Back here!” Discord called out as he waved to the lead band on Zipp’s back.

“Whoa!” Fretlock said in surprise.

“I’ll explain later.” Zipp said quickly as ponies around them then took notice of Zipp as they took more pictures of her. “But it’s top-secret. Can we…. Can…” She tried to say as she tried to cover herself with her hoof as more ponies were taking more pictures of her, which made her uncomfortable. “Can we get out of here?” She asked.

“This is a little too crowded.” Discord added in agreement.

“Yeah. I’m down with that.” Fretlock said in agreement before he turned to the others. “Hey, guys, let’s go!” He called out as the four pegasi spread their wings and took off.

Their fans then chased after them as they either flew or trotted off to them as they followed the princess and the band.

Electric Blue then posed as statue ponies on a fountain as their fans trotted past them as they didn’t notice that they were the statues.

“Phew.” Fretlock said in relief as he and his two band mates stopped the poses as they sigh in relief that their fans are gone.

“Hey!” Zipp’s voice called out as they looked up and saw Zipp and Discord on top of a tall tower of the castle. “Up here!” She called out to them.

Electric Blue flew up as they landed on a balcony of the castle as the lead of the band walked up to Zipp and Discord.

Zipp took off her sunglasses as she spoke. “Pipp sent us to find you guys because she wants to invite you…” She stopped after Discord elbowed her on her back as she then chuckled nervously. “…we want to invite you to play at Bridlewoodstock!” She announced as she spread her wings.

“Uh, what’s that?” Fretlock asked in curiosity.

“It’s a festival that Pipp came up with herself.” Discord explained simply

“And it’s the very first music festival in Bridlewood and it’s gonna be so… uh… so… rocking? Yeah!” Zipp said uncertainty since she doesn’t know how it will be.

“And we figure we invited you three to play in it.” Discord added with a small smile.

“Hmm…” Fretlock hummed as he then turned to his two bandmates as they huddled together and whispered to each other in discussing it.

Zipp and Discord waited as the band discussed their invitation. “Hmm…” Zipp hummed while they waited. “So, uh…” She tried to ask as she chuckled nervously. “What do you think?” She asked them.

“Have you made up your mind?” Discord asked as he tapped his foot while waiting.

Fretlock walked up to them with an uncertain look. “We’re not sure.” He said.

“Maybe I didn’t explain right!” Zipp said to them as she continued. “So there’s a thing called the Lumi-Bloom, right? And all the plants and flowers and crystals glow!” She added as she flew around . “And it looks awesome! Imagine those visuals with one of your sets. I mean, really cool and uh…” She tried to explain further but feeling nervous as she starts stuttering, not sure if she knows what to say as the lead look listens.

Discord sighs as he then speaks. “You’ll be the headliners!” He called out to them with a smile.

Zipp was surprised by Discords before nodding quickly. “Yeah! The headliners!” She quickly said as the two gave the lead a smile.

“Well, why didn’t you two lead with that?” Fretlock asked with a smile as two of his bandmates walked next to him. “Of course we’ll play.” He answered as his bandmates smiled in agreement.

“Great!” Zipp said with a smile. “Phew.” She sighs with relief.

“Welcome aboard.” Discord said with a smile, seeing that this might work out.


Meanwhile, in Zephyr Heights, Sunset, Izzy and Pipp were in the throne room waiting for news from Ruby Jubilee and Pipp was buzzing with excitement as she was pacing back and forth before going in front of Izzy and Sunset fluttering her wings in excitement.

"I can't believe we're about to meet Ruby Jubilee. This is our big chance to work with the newest, most talented, chart-topper!" Pipp then took a large gasp before saying."Do I look okay?"

"Pipp, calm down and relax." Sunset stated while Izzy gasped.

"Your sparkle is shining bright!" Izzy said cheerfully.

Pipp squealed before a royal guard came in and handed Pipp a letter with Ruby's cutie mark on it. It was a microphone. "It's got her cutie mark on it!" Pipp squealed.

Pipp opened the letter and read, "Your Majesty Pipp Petals..." she turned to Izzy and Sunset for a moment, "That's me," and then continued, "Miss Ruby Jubilee sends her deepest regrets. She cannot join you today due to a case of....creative block!"

Pipp and Izzy gasped dramatically. "Hmm, must be having trouble coming up with a new song?" Sunset suggested.

"Maybe we can help her." Izzy suggested.

"My thoughts exactly!" Pipp agreed instantly and the girls went off to Rubys' suite where Izzy was messing with her makeup set and Pipp was sitting in one of the pillow chairs.

"Izzy! You need permission to mess with stuff from a popstar!" Sunset scolded before somepony else entered.

"Princess Pipp?"

Sunset turned around and saw Ruby Jubilee in person and she was surprised to find the girls in her room. "Sorry to surprise you like this, but my friends Izzy, Sunset and I got your note and we had to help." Pipp began as she leaped off the pillow and she and Izzy went over to Ruby.

"We've had creative block, too." Izzy stated before whispering. "We get it."

"Oh Princess, it's just.....ugh, awful!" Ruby grunted in frustration and disappointment.

"You can talk to us, now tell us what's wrong." Sunset stated as they sat down together.

"Yeah. What's going on?" Pipp asked.

"After the success of my debut single, I've just been putting so much pressure on myself to top it with a new hit." Ruby explained her problem before she sighed, "How do you top a chart-topper?"

"Ruby, you have no idea how much I understand what you're going through." Pipp sympathy said.

“I had creators block myself in the past.” Sunset commented, knowing from experience.

"Me too. But Luckily, we have some tricks up our hooves to help." Izzy added.

"You do?" Ruby asked.

"Maybe you need to get inspired by something different from what inspired your last hit single?" Sunset suggested to the popstar. "I've helped Pipp when she was trying to come up with a new hit single but it was really Izzy who helped in the end, making a remix of the song." She referred to the ‘All You Need is Your Beat’ song where Izzy remixed it and it became Pipp's newest single that topped her last song in the end.

"Yes! First, try not to be inspired when you watch this!" Pipp whipped out her phone and showed Ruby the Lumi-Bloom video on her phone.

Ruby gasped at the beautiful natural event in Bridlewood. "Oh My Stars, that is the most magical sight I've ever seen! It makes me think of..." Ruby gasped with a smile on her face, "Quick, I need to write this idea down before I forget!"

Ruby hovered over to her desk and wrote down her idea on her notepad while Izzy, Pipp and Sunset watched with smiles seeing Ruby overcoming her creative block.

"You've already inspired." Izzy beamed.

"And it's even better in real life!" Pipp added before she flew over to Rubys' right, who was still writing her idea, "You have to see it. At the Bridlewood festival! Onstage!"

Izzy came to Ruby's left and asked, "Will you perform for us?"

Ruby thought for a moment, "I-I don't know."

"Please, everypony would love to see you perform." Sunset grinned.

"Wild rubies are in season in Bridlewood, you love rubies." Izzy mentioned.

"I really do..." Ruby sighed happily at the thought of rubies - a part of her name.

"And....you'll be the headliner!" Pipp pointed out and Ruby smiled with glee.

"Wow! Okay! Now I'm really inspired!" Ruby grinned before the pop star flew up and landed on the ground happily, spreading her wings, "I'll do it!' and Ruby happily trotted off with her wings spread to get ready and the girls smiled at each other.

Pipp gave a chuckle as she, Izzy and Sunset gave each other a hooftap.

“This is coming along great.” Sunset said with a smile, seeing that this plan is going great so far.


In Maretime Bay, Sunny, Hitch and Sparky are sitting on a table with Hitch’s grandmother with them as they show a music cover of three earth ponies mares in it, which is the Dreamlands.

“You sure we’ll find her here, Figgy?” Sunny asked after looking at the cover.

“Oh yes.” Figgy answered. “This is where Minty comes to do her weekly shop!” She gestured to the block they were in. “I run into her all the time.” She added.

“You’re so cool, Granny!” Hitch said happily to his grandmother as Figgy placed a hoof on her grandson's cheeks while Sparky sip some smoothie.

Figgy gave a small laugh from Hitch. “So are you, Hitchie.” She replied with a smile.

Sunny then saw somepony in the distance as she gasped with a smile. “Look, over there!” She pointed her hoof in a direction before placing it on her chest.

They turned and saw Minty, who is a green coated and silver mane and tale Earth Pony wearing a purple headband while her eyelids have blue highlights while the edges of her silver mane has green dye on it.

Figgy gasped at Minty. “That’s her alright.” She confirmed as she turned to Sunny, Hitch and Sparky. “Well, don’t dawdle now. Scoot!” She playfully encouraged the two ponies and dragon as they stood up and walked up to Minty.

Sunny clears her throat as she and Hitch walk up to Minty, who was surprised to see them. “Um, excuse me. Are you Minty?” She asked politely.

“Yes. Why?” Minty asked uncertainty about Sunny and Hitch coming up to her all of a sudden.

“I’m Sunny and this is Hitch.” Sunny started as Hitch smiled wide as she continued while holding up the music cover. “And we’re big fans of yours and we wanted to know if maybe you would consider getting the group back together to play at our music festival this weekend?” She asks quickly as she and Hitch give a nervous smile while Minty is surprised by that. “After all, coincidentally, it’s the anniversary of your very first hit single!” She added.

“Yeah!” Both Hitch and Sparky agreed at the same time.

“Anniversary should be celebrated, don’t you think?! Heh.” Sunny said quickly and nervously while Minty just looked at her with wide eyes of surprise. “Sorry. Sometimes when I get nervous, I talk really fast.” She apologized sheepishly.

“It’s true. She does.” Hitch confirmed with a small knowing smile, knowing Sunny’s behavior really well.

“So what do you think, Minty?” Sunny asked Minty with a small smile as she gave Minty the music cover.

Minty looks at the cover with an uncertain look. “I don’t know.” She said as she shook her head. “The Dreamlands broke up moons and moons ago. Even if I could convince Snuzzle and Blue Belle, we’re so out of practice.” She pointed out.

“Oh, I know the perfect place you can practice!” Sunny called out. “It’s called MAne Melody and it’s got a stage and everything.” She added.

Minty then gave an uncertain sigh. “It’s not just that.” She said as she gave the music cover back to Sunny while looking down.

Sunny and Hitch look at each other in concern as Hitch speaks. “Then what is it?” He asked.

“Does anypony even care about our little girl group anymore?” Minty questioned.

“Of course they do!” Sunny answered as she put the music cover away. “You’re the originals! You’re what started it all!” She added.

Figgy then came up to them while holding a basket as she placed it down.

Minty saw Figgy as she gave a smile at the elder mare. “Figgy!” She said with a smile, recognizing her.

“I hope my grandson and his friend aren’t bothering you too much.” Figgy said with a small smile as Sunny and Hitch each gave a sheepish smile. “But I told them I’d help convince you to give it a try. It’d be so wonderful to see you girls singing together again.” She said to Minty.

Minty gave a knowing smile at Figgy as the elder mare opened up the basket slightly. “Is there a key lime pie in the deal?” She asked with a smirk.

“Already baked it!” Figgy answered as she took out said pie from the basket as the four ponies then gave a laugh in response.

After the laugh, Minty nodded her head to them. “Okay then… I’ll guess we’ll do it. As long as we’re not pushed aside at some little stage for ‘old timers’ while the flashy new acts play the mane stage.” She pointed out while waving her hoof around. “We have to make a splash if we’re making a comeback!” She added.

Sunny thought for a moment as she then gave a smile. “You know what? I have an even better idea. The Dreamlands will be the headliners!” She cheered with a wave of her hooves.

“Let’s do it!” Minty said to them with a smile.

Sunny and Hitch cheered while Sparky gurgled while Figgy just smiled.

“Yes!/Yeah.” Both Sunny and Hitch cheered.


At the Brighthouse, the ponies and Discord were entering together,

"Discord and I talked with Electric Blue, they're gonna do it." Zipp said with a smile.

“They agreed.” Discord nodded.

"We convinced Minty to get the Dreamlands to play!" Sunny added with a grin.

"And we got Ruby Jubilee." Izzy mentioned as she happily trotted through the door towards
Pipp. Which you and Sunset knew already, Pipp."

“We were there, Izzy.” Sunset added with a chuckle.

"Great work everypony and Discord. I knew I could count on you." Pipp, wearing glasses, smiled as they all sat down, with Zipp hovering in the air, and Pipp turned to them. "Now we just have to set up an entire festival! Easy peasy..." She let out a slight nervous laugh at this.


Sometime later, the Mane 6 and Discord are walking through the forest of Bridlewood while carrying some supplies they had on a rolling cart Sunny got and Izzy’s motor scooter.

Sparky is playing around with a rock until he sees a bunnycorn hopping by as the baby dragon gurgles as he chases after the bunnycorn as it squeaks as Hitch follows after them with a chuckle.

“Everypony get ready!” Pipp called out to the ponies of Bridlewood as the unicorns all turned to their direction. “The music is coming-to-town! The music festival that is.” She commented as she trotted ahead. “It’s called ‘Bridlewoodstock’!” She called out in front of two Unicorn stallions. “You’re gonna love it!” She finished.

And then a trembling voice can be heard when they turned and saw three unicorns coming towards them with a scared look. “Loud music?! During the Lumi-Bloom?” The blue unicorn mare asked frightfully.

“Of course!” Pipp confirmed, not noticing the tremble in her voice. “Isn’t it the most beautiful thing you’ve ever witnessed?” She asked them with a small smile. “Now it will have a soundtrack!” She added.

“This is a very bad idea!” The pink Unicorn stallion cried out as he shook his head.

The yellow Unicorn stallion then screamed in fright. “Count me out!” He cried out as he and his other two unicorns ran off in fright.

Pipp and the others were surprised by this as they kept walking as more Unicorns began to hide. “Um… Is it just me or do these Unicorns seem kind of…” Sunny started.

“Not into the idea?” Zipp guessed.

“And spooked by this idea?” Sunset added.

“Yeah.” Sunny nodded.

“They are definitely freaked out about something.” Zipp said as a couple of unicorns, a foal and an elderly mare, trotted off in fright.

“These Unicorns are more freaked out by our festival plan, but what?” Sunset asked in curiosity about what got them this spooked.

“Even I have to agree on that.” Discord commented, finding this strange, even for him.

Pipp felt nervous about this as she then spoke up sheepishly. “So… Are there any amazing local Bridlewood musicians who would love to perform at the show?” She asked the Unicorns around Bridlewood, but any Unicorn they saw either hid or screamed as they went into hiding before Pipp saw Onyx and Dapple nearby. “Oh! Onyx! Dabble!” Pipp called out to them as she got close to them. “You two would be perfect additions to the lineup, heh. What do you say?” She asked the two ponies.

Onyx and Dabble just looked at Pipp, while Onyx was giving her a natural look before she spoke. “No.” She simply answered slowly.

“Oh, well that’s okay, heh.” Pipp said with a small smile. “You still have time to mull it over.” She suggested.

“Uh, we don’t need time.” Dabble interrupted.

Pipp then gasped happily. “You don’t?” She asked hopefully.

Sunset than came to Pipp while placing a hoof on her shoulder. “Pipp, I don’t think that’s what they mean.” She said, noticing their tone.

“What?” Pipp asked in surprise.

“And before you ask, let me ask.” Sunset suggested as she turned to Onyx and Dabble. “So question, why?” She asked them politely.

“Because we Unicorns know better.” Dabble answered while gesturing to the other Unicorns hiding behind their tree homes. “You should never sing during a Lumi-Bloom because of the…” He said firmly before he was scared. “…Troggles!” He finished.

The Unicorns gasped before they hid again as Dabble then played with his bongos as he played soft percussive music as Onyx began to sing her poem.

Eyes of the monsters, form of the pig. Sing, laugh or yell, step hoof on a twig.” Onyx sang as she then stepped hoof on a twig to prove her point. “Troggles appear, steal what’s to be. No cure to be found, past the red ruby.” She then held up a red ruby before wiping her other hoof around it as it vanished as Onyx finished her poem as Dabble finished his bongos.

The Mane 6 looked at the two in surprise by the poem they just did before Pipp broke the silence. “Okay, I… I give up.” She said as she shook her head. “What are these Troggle thingies?” She asked in confusion.

“Yeah. I’ve been wondering about that myself.” Sunset added. “Izzy told us about them earlier but not enough details to go on. Just what are these Troggles that got you ponies spooked?” She asked in curiosity.

“Legends say… that the Troggles are mystical spirit monsters!” Dabble explained with a serious tone.

The blue unicorn mare from earlier then spoke next. “Th-th-they only come out during the bloom!” She cried out frightfully.

“And they steal things from you if you make any noise!” The pink unicorn stallion from earlier added.

“But they can only work their spirit magic at night…” Dabble explained as he got close to Sunset and Pipp, who got startled looks. “..so beware of singing! Or you’ll be cursed!” He finished as he turned back to the other two Unicorns while doing the Jinkies dance. “Bing bong! Bing bong!” He cried out.

And then the other two unicorns followed as they did the Jinkies dance too. “Bing bong! Bing bong! Bing bong! Bing bong!” All three unicorns called out as they did the jinkies dance.

The Mane 6 and Discord just stare at them in strange looks. “Do they do this often?” Discord asked strangely at this.

“Only when curses or other evil words are said.” Sunset answered while still looking at the unicorns strangely.

“Oh. Is that all?” Pipp asked them, not bothered by it while her friends chuckled nervously at this.

These Troggles must be really bad if the unicorns are scared of them. But what do they steal from them?’ Sunset thought to herself, having more details about the Troggle creatures, but still having trouble figuring out what they do.


Soon Pipp was present at CBZ Studios to announce Bridlewoodstock to everypony from Maretime Bay, Zephyr Heights and Bridlewood. "Come to the Bridlewoodstock Music Festival and I, Princess Pipp, guarantee you the greatest sighed your eyes have ever seen and sounds your ears will ever hear!" Pipp laughed before she continued, "Yes, that is correct. It's called the Lumi-Bloom. And we'll have the hottest musical acts in the industry; the Dreamlands, Electric Blue and Ruby Jubilee. That's Bridlewoodstock Music Festival, okay! In Bridlewood! Be there or um..." Pipp flew behind Skye Silver and Dazzle Feather, "You know what? Just be there everypony."


In Bridlewood in the Lumi-Bloom field, ponies were busy setting up for the festival, building tents, the stage, etc.

"Looking great everypony! Take five!" Pipp beamed as she walked by.

Pipp then walked up the Marestream that was parked nearby as Izzy popped her head from the door. “Hello!” Izzy called out and then begins to humm happily as the Marestream table popped up as Izzy brought out some cloth, some pillows, a book, a plant and the lantern, lowing the wings to get the tarp open and bringing out some speakers as Izzy hopped out of the Marestream happily as she sat next to a fireplace.

Pipp smiled before she flew towards Izzy as she sat next to her as Izzy brought out some marshmallows and placed one on a stick and roasted it over the fire.

Pipp then sighs in relaxation. “Home sweet Marestream!” She said with a smile before turning to Izzy. “Thanks for setting it up! Isn’t luxury glamping the best?” She asked with her wings spread.

Izzy then levitated the marshmallow off the stick as she ate it happily. “I love to glamp!” She cheered as she placed another marshmallow on the stick before giving a nervous look. “It helps me forget about all my worries.” She said nervously.

“Aw. What do you have to worry about?” Pipp asked in concern.

“Uh…” Izzy trailed off to come up with an explanation before she held up the stick. “Want a toasted marshmallow?” She asked innocently.

Izzy gave Pipp the marshmallow, who accepted it as she ate the whole thing as she sighed. “You’re right. My worries have melted away!” She said with a smile.

“Yes! Yeah.” Izzy said before she started laughing. “Me too, me too!” She said as she stuck another marshmallow into her stick and roasted over the fire.

And then hiding in the bushes behind the Marestream, somecreature is watching them as the rest of the Mane 6, and Sparky and Discord, are coming out of the Marestream.

“Hey, Pipp!” Sunny called out.

The creature then starts breathing raspy as it rustles in the bushes.

“Huh? Uh.” Zipp said as she heard the noise.

“What the…” Sunset said next as she and Zipp flew towards the source of the sound while looking at the bushes and trees. “What was that?” She asked in curiosity.

“Hmm.” Zipp hummed as she tapped her chin.

“Oh no.” Pipp’s voice then heard as the others turned to her as Pipp then began to worry. “What’s wrong? Did one of the bands back out?!” She cried out in panic as she hopped in front of her friends as Sunset and Zipp returned.

“No, nothing like that.” Zipp answered as she and Sunset landed. “It’s just… Are you absolutely sure we should be having the festival here?” She asked uncertainty as she and the others smiled uncertainly.

“Ah, why wouldn’t we?” Pipp asked them with a smile. “It’s literally gorgeous.” She pointed out.

“Um, but you heard what Onyx said earlier about the legend, right?” Hitch asked next nervously.

Izzy then gasped as she stopped using her magic and dropped her stick. “With the Troggles? Um…” She started nervously before going next to Pipp with a nervous look. “Why? Have you seen anything… Troggle-y?” She asked.

“Not really, Izzy.” Sunset confirmed. “Basically every Unicorn in Bridlewood, especially you seemed really worried about them.” She added.

“Yeah, I'm even concerned about this.” Discord added in agreement.

“Trust me, there’s nothing to worry about.” Pipp assured, not worried one bit as she flew up and gestured to the festival as she twirled around. “Besides, look at this place already. Everything is coming together like the harmonies on my last single!” She said as she sang the ‘harmonies’ word before she then gasped. “Izzy! Is that what I think it is?” She asked as she came to Izzy excitedly.

“If you think it's my flower crown booth, then yes.” Izzy sang happily as she smiled at Pipp. “Want a sneak peak?” She asked.

“Yeah, I do!” Pipp said excitedly as she turned to the others. “And I want all of you to stay here in our amazing Marestream and relax! Toast some marshmallows!” She said as she flew off as Izzy followed her.

Sparky waddled around as the rest of Mane 6 and Discord looked in concern. “So we do something to stop all this?” Zipp asked the others.

Sparky picked up a marshmallow, but then he sneezed out one of his dragon fires as it turned the marshmallow into a butterfly as it flew away as Sparky gurgled with a smile.

“Pipp clearly doesn’t take the Unicorns warning seriously. She’s only focused on the festival.” Sunset pointed out after seeing how Pipp is only focusing on her festival.

“I don’t know.” Hitch said uncertainty. “Things do look fine, at least…” He said as he’s not seeing anything bad happening around the construction of the festival.

“And we worked so hard to get the bands to agree to play.” Sunny added with a smile. “Which reminds me, I have to go!” She called out as she raced back into the Marestream, going through some stuff as she excited out, wearing her roller skates and her helmet. “Minty invited me to watch The Dreamlands dress rehearsal back home and I’m pretty excited about it.” She said in an exciting tone.

“Just be careful and be back when you can, Sunny.” Sunset said with a small smile.

“I will!” Sunny nodded as she rolled away. “See you ponies later!” She called out as she rolled out of sight.

“I don’t really want to ruin Pipp’s festival…” Zipp said to Discord, Hitch and Sunset as they turned to her. “...but are you guys still feeling uneasy about those strange Unicorn warnings, too?” She asked.

“Actually, yes.” Hitch said in agreement.

“Same.” Discord nodded.

“I had this feeling when Izzy first mentioned the Troggles.” Sunset commented.

Twilight then appeared from the necklace while giving an uneasy look. “I am feeling uneasy about this too. I’ve never heard about these Troggles but after seeing those Unicorns looking really spooked, this is really concerning.” She said, getting a bad feeling about the Troggles as well from what she heard from them through the necklace.

Zipp then gave them a knowing smirk. “You guys know what I think this calls for?” She asked them in a knowing tone.

“An investigation?” Hitch guessed.

“Boom. You got it.” Zipp confirmed as she lowered her Z-Goggles.

“Well, we need clues and some more information about these Troggles, so let’s get started.” Sunset commented.

I do love to learn more about them.” Twilight commented.

“Count me in.” Discord raised his hand.

“Alright, come on!” Zipp said with a smile at them as they got started on their investigation.


At Mane Melody, microphone feedback was heard along with a ponys' frustration. That pony was Snuzzle - a silver earth pony mare with short, curly, ruby red mane and tail with blue and pink make up over her eyes and she wore a small blue necklace and a pink and blue hair comb in her mane.

"Snuzzle is right." Blue Belle - a blue earth pony mare with violet purple mane with a purple bow in the back and mane with a light blue bandana on her head and wearing pink and hot pink bracelets on her forelegs, agreed, "Ugh, why did we agree to do this anyway? We're washed up!"

"No we're not!" Minty dismissed.

"They're going to laugh at us." Snuzzle frowned at what the crowds would think of them.

"We just need to run it a few more times." Minty encouraged before she grabbed her microphone. "Come on, let's just try it again from the top."

Snuzzle and Blue Bell got ready as Minty countered, "And a one, two...a one, two, three."

That's when Sunny came in just when the music started, "Ha! Sorry I'm late! I came straight from Bridlewood!" Sunny said to Jazz and Rocky.

"Sunny! So glad you're here," Jazz grinned.

"This is not going well..." Rocky stated before Sunny saw Bluebell nudged Snuzzle a bit too hard.

"Hey watch where you're going!" Snuzzle frowned.

"You're in my way." Blue Belle insisted.

"Stop that you two." Minty soothed.

"Has it been like this the whole time?" Sunny asked Rocky and Jazz.

"As soon as they walked in the door." Rocky answered.

"They can't agree on anything.” Jazz informed.

"And they haven't even made it through a song once." Rocky added.

Sunny frowned worriedly at this. She knew broken up bands do have a hard time getting back in sync with everything but maybe she could add some assistance, "Maybe I can fix this."

The music stopped before Sunny approached the three mares where Bluebell was frowning and exclaimed, "That's it! I'm done!"

"Fine!" Snuzzle gripped as Blue Belle leaped into a chair as Sunny approached with her skates and helmet off.

"Ah.....Minty! Looking fresh!" Sunny greeted pretending she didn't see what just happened. "How is everything going?"

Minty sighed, knowing she saw everything, "Oh Sunny, do not act like you didn't just see that. It's a disaster." She griped. "The dance moves are off, our looks are dated and...."
"We can't agree on what song to perform." Snuzzle added.

"Blue Belle thinks we should try and update our sound to appeal to a younger audience. But that's not so easy." Minty frowned, seeing so many problems with the band trying to make a comeback. "I think this might be a no go for the Dreamlands. Sorry Sunny."

Sunny frowned for a moment before saying, "No wait! Don't give up! And don't try to change yourself." Blue Belle turned in her chair to look at her. "You're classic sounds are what everypony loves about you! You just have to do what you do best and you're gonna rock that stage!"

Sunny's cutie mark began sparkling and glowed as were the Dreamlands as they gasped and looked at them. Minty, Blue Belle and Snuzzle looked at Sunny and then nodded. "Yeah!"


Meanwhile, Zipp, Sunset and Hitch were walking through Bridlewood to find more information on the Troggles. They came across one grayish brown unicorn, "Excuse, what can you tell us about Troggles?" Hitch asked with Zipp having her phone out to record their findings.

"Troggles, where?"The unicorn yelped before running away screamed earning deadpanned looks from Zipp and Hitch.

Next, they came across three fillies in the playground, playing a board game and approached them, "Excuses us, fillies. Uh, do you ponies know that Jinxie poem? About the Tro-" Suddenly, one filly closed Zipps mouth with her hoof.

"Yes but....we don't wanna say it." The filly frowned before the three ran away frightened.

Next they asked a green unicorn with a sleek mulberry purple mane and tail wearing mulberry glasses, "Yeah, I mean...like what is a Troggle anyway, you know?" he asked with a watering can for his flowers in his magical aura.

His response just earned groans and eye rolls from the group, "Like when you think about it, what is anything?"

"And we're moving on. Thanks anyway." Sunset frowned as they moved on.

"Uh, well I think I've come to a conclusion." Zipp griped.

"Well?" Hitch asked.

"The results are inconclusive." Zipp frowned as she grunted and walked in front of the group before moving to their left side, "I can't tell if these monsters spirit things are real or just another piece of spooky Unicorn lore!" she added while two unicorns behind them suddenly stepped to the side wanting to avoid the group and the Troggles topic.

"Me neither. But I think we need to talk to Pipp again." Hitch suggested. "Before it's too late."

"Well given every legend from Equestria has come true in a usual dangerous and unpredictable way, I'd say they're real." Sunset pointed out that every legend from their era had some truth, like Nightmare Moon, Discord, the Pillars and more.

"I must agree, just look at me, I'm as real as they come." Discord mentioned gesturing to himself.

"Hmm, you two have a point. Let's go talk to Pipp." Hitch agreed and Zipp and Sunset nodded at her idea.


After returning to the construction of the festival, they saw Pipp working on the giant butterflies stack while she is now covered in some makeup, she has a flower crown on her head, her wings are rainbowed colored, has a flower necklace on, her mane and tail has blue and pink stripes on them and her legs and eyelids are in yellow highlights.

Pipp turned and saw Hitch, Sunset, Discord and Zipp walking towards her. “Hey, ponies and Discord!” She called out to them with a smile.

“We wanna talk to you about something.” Zipp started.

Pipp just raised her hoof. “Wait, wait! Have you seen the mane stage yet?” She asked excitedly to her friends as she hopped around before she turned and flew off. “Come look first!” She told them as she flew off.

The others just followed her as they showed her the unfinished mane stage for Bridlewoodstock as it is flower based and purple and light pink with three tower stands while the tall one is in the middle as they made it to the front of it with boxes of gems around it. Pipp landed on the stage as the others followed.

“Wow, Pipp. That looks really cool!” Hitch commented at the stage.

“You really put a lot of effort into it.” Sunset added in agreement.

“Don’t you love the rubies?” Pipp asked as she gestured to the rubies and crystals on the floor.

Sparky gurgled happily as he picked up one of the rubies playfully.

“I had them locally harvested from Bridlewood in honor of Ruby Jubilee’s big performance!” Pipp explained as she chuckled excitedly as she turned to the stage. “I’m just so thrilled with how everything is coming together with no snags at all!” She excitedly said.

The others had other thoughts as Zipp scratched her cheeks. “Well, about that…” She started as she tried to explain to her sister. “There’s kind of a snag that we wanted to discuss.” She said.

But before Zipp or the others could explain further, an Earth Pony stallion came up to Pipp. “Uh, Princess Pipp! We need you at artist tent setup!” He informed her.

And then crashing sound can be heard, it was the artist tent, meaning that it must’ve collapse as the others cringe at the crashing sound.

“Please!” The Earth Pony stallion finished.

“Be right there!” Pipp called out as she turned to the others. “Thanks for stopping by!” She said to her friends with a smile as she flapped her wings and flew off, thinking her friends were about to say the tent problem to her.

“No! Pipp! That isn’t what we were…. Ah, she’s gone.” Sunset muttered as she placed her hoof on her face.

“Am I the only one who is worried about all this Troggle stuff?” Zipp asked her three friends before she turned to the stage. “Look! There are even Unicorns on board with the festival now.” She pointed out to the Unicorns setting up the stage.

And then a unicorn mare rolled the crates of crystals and rubies with some wood on it, but it tripped a bit as some wood and a ruby fell off as the mare and unicorn stallion gasped in fright as they looked around nervously.

“Then maybe you are just trying to dig up trouble where there isn’t any.” Hitch said as he placed a hoof around Zipp.

Zipp smiled a bit as she spoke. “You’re right. Maybe sometimes…” She then sighs as she continues. “...there just isn’t any mystery to solve.” She admitted.

“And that’s okay.” Hitch said.

“I don’t know, guys. I'm even worried about this Troggle thing as well.” Sunset said in concern.

“And the Unicorns are still scared out about this if they are still setting up the stage while looking nervous.” Discord added after seeing the Unicorns get scared even when setting up the stage.

“Well, they have been scared recently from hearing just the name.” Hitch noted from what they saw earlier when the Unicorns panicked. “But they were always like that when they thought magic was bad news and some other things, guys. So nothing new there.” He added.

Sunset thought for a moment as she then sighs. “Alright. You got us there. But whether it’s real or not, I’m keeping my guard up even during the festival.” She told them.

“And I’ll keep watch.” Discord commented.

“Duly noted.” Hitch nodded his head in understanding.

“You know what? I’m gonna try and have fun tomorrow.” Zipp said with a smile. “Lean into the whole music festival experience. For my sister.” She added with a smile.

“Me too.” Hitch replied with a smile before the two turned to Sunset and Discord.

The two looked at each other and back at Zipp and Hitch as they sigh. “We’ll have fun too, but we are still gonna keep our guard up.” Sunset said with a determined look. “I had my experience of something happening even from a festival or a vacation and I’m not gonna get off guard by that again.” She added, knowing from her experience with Equestrian magic in the human world that she would keep her guard up at times.

“And I’ll have fun as well. I can do both keeping my guard up and have fun at the same time.” Discord added.

“We understand you two.” Hitch said with a small smile as Zipp nodded her head in agreement.

The four then turned and saw Sparky gurgling as he picked up a ruby as he jumped up and accidentally breathed his dragon fire on it as the ruby turned into a beach ball as Sparky gasped and gurgled in frustration as he looked down in sadness.

Sunset chuckled as she picked up a ruby and gave it to Sparky. “Here’s a treat, Sparky.” She said with a smile as Sparky gurgled in excitement as he grabbed the ruby and ate it happily as Sunset chuckled. “Dragons love gems to eat. It is their treat and Sparky must’ve wanted one.” She said with a fond smile.

“Good thing you, Discord and Twilight told me about dragon diets, Sunset.” Hitch said with a slight chuckle.

“Yeah. After it took us to get through your overprotective rules to know a dragon diet, we gave you the information for Sparky to eat something sometimes for a treat.” Sunset commented with an amusing smile.

Discord chuckled. “I hang out with my pal Spike to learn something like that.” He added with a laugh.

Zipp chuckled in amusement as Hitch scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. “Yeah, I overreacted a lot, true that.” He honestly said as the others laughed at him as he joins in.


And then the next day at near sunset, ponies are walking into the Bridlewoodstock Music Festival, which is now complete, from the main entrance while Pipp is at the entrance while showing the ponies in as the ponies are all cheering at the festival.

“Welcome to Bridlewoodstock, everypony!” Pipp announced to the crowd as they entered the festival.

Hitch, Zipp, Sunset and Discord are watching the ponies enter the festival while having worried expressions.

“This is all gonna be okay, right? Even after all the stuff those Unicorns said?” Hitch asked his three friends, worried.

“I really hope so.” Zipp said in the same tone.

“I had a feeling that it would show at any time.” Discord commented.

“Knowing from experience, I say it will in time.” Sunset added as the four entered the festival as Pipp flew around.

Rocky and Jazz are walking by while wearing glowing glasses and Jazz is wearing a glowing headset on her head as they chat and laugh together.

The rides of the festival are working, for example, the merry go round with Pegasi seats are on it circled around.

Alphabittle is pouring some tea he is levitating into a cup and giving it to a pegasus.

Two Earth Ponies fillies are watching the Unicorn mare levitating a flower crown as she puts it on the orange Earth Pony filly’s head as she then twirled around in joy.

“Pipp really pulled things together fast, huh?” Hitch commented as they looked around as ponies were enjoying the festival.

“Not as fast as Pinkie Pie or Rainbow from my time, but fast for Rarity’s standards.” Sunset commented with a chuckle.

“Hehe. That is so true.” Discord chuckled in agreement.

“Heh.” Zipp chuckled with a smile. “That’s my little sister for ya.” She said with a small smile. “When she wants something, she will make it happen!” She added.

“Well, I’m impressed.” Hitch commented. “This place looks awesome!” He commented as he gestures to the festival that the ponies are enjoying it. “Very floral.” He added.

“Not to mention completely planned out.” Sunset added with a smirk.

“Yeah, it does.” Zipp said in agreement as she turned to them. “Alright, I’ll admit it. I am a little excited.” She said with a smile. “And I can’t wait to see Electric Blue headline the show!” She added as she walked off.

“Same here. This should be exciting.” Discord added as he followed Zipp, leaving Sunset and Hitch surprised by what she said.

“What?” Sunset asked in confusion.

“Huh. I thought The Dreamlands were headlining the show?” Hitch asked as he followed Zipp.

“But is Ruby Jubilee headlining it?” Sunset added in concern as she had a feeling that this might be a problem as she followed after them.

“Hey, look! There’s Izzy’s booth!” Zipp called out to them while pointing at the tent Izzy is in as they walked up to it.

Inside Izzy’s tent, the cheerful unicorn having her mane in rainbow stripes while wearing a flower glasses and a flower crown while wearing some necklaces while her horn has some glowing string on it, is placing flower crowns over some crystals as she hummed happily as her four friends came by.

“Hey, Iz. What’s all this?” Zipp asked in interest.

Izzy gasped in surprise before she turned with a smile. “The FLower-fication Station! Station! Station!” She announced while making an echo sound with a whisper. “It’s so much fun, it’s almost making me forget about how super Jinxie this all this.” She said while taking off her glasses while giving a really worried look before she smiled cheerfully. “Take a seat!” She said to them.

“Okay!” Hitch said with a smile while Zipp, Discord and Sunset looked a little creeped out by that.

“Wit, what did you just say, Izzy?” Zipp asked.

“Yeah, you just freaked out.” Sunset commented.

“And a lot more worried too.” Discord added.

But Izzy didn’t hear them as she was humming happily to herself as Hitch took a seat, seeing that Izzy won’t speak, Zipp groaned as she and the rest of them, including Sparky, took a seat on the pillows.

Izzy kept humming as she turned to her friends for a sec before she turned back around and made five flower crowns as she tossed them onto their heads with a smile, while one of them did not land properly on Zipp’s head as she held her flower crown.

“How did you just-” Zipp tried to ask but was cut off when Izzy went behind them with wide eyes.

“Wait! There’s more!” Izzy said with a smile as she then whistled and laughed as she went out of sight.

And then Jazz and Rocky appeared with Jazz holding her makeup kit as they gave a smirk to the three ponies, baby dragon and lord of chaos.

They then started putting some makeup on their faces, polishing their hooves, or talons or claws for Sparky and Discord case, with glitter, through some glitter dust on their faces, which made them cough, did a little face paint on their faces, did a little face brush on them, spray their mane and tails with some sparkling glitter colors, and then add some few accessories on them. After a few minutes, they opened their eyes and saw their look and wear for the festival.

“Yeah!” Hitch cheered with as he and the others smiled wide at their new look as Sparky gurgled in excitement.

“Awesome!” Sunset cheered, loving the new look.

“Wow!” Izzy cheered with a smile as Jazz and Rocky appeared on both sides of her. “Now you’re really festival ready!” She said with a smile.

Jazz then held up a mirror to Zipp as she looked at her reflection, which made Zipp laugh at her look.

“Yeah we are!” Hitch excitedly said as Sparky got on his back and gurgled excitedly as Hitch walked off.

“Thanks, Izzy!” Zipp thanked with a smile as she and the others followed Hitch.

“This is an amazing thing you gave us!” Discord added with a smile.

“You’re welcome!” Izzy cheered as she waved her hooves. “Have fun and don’t let the Troggles bite!” She called out as the others then stopped in shock as Izzy then laughed nervously after realizing what she said.

“What was that?” Zipp asked as she and the other turned around.

“Umm… just some silly old Jinxie saying!” Izzy said with a nervous smile as she tapped her hooves nervously.

“Is it something we should worry about?” Sunset asked in concern and suspicious.

“Nope! Nothing to worry about! Probably.” Izzy said nervously before she turned to the others. “Okay, catch ya later!” She said with a raised of her hoof.

Hitch then turned to the others with a smile. “Who’s hungry? I’m starving.” He said as he walked off like nothing happened, leaving the others in confusion.

“Huh?” Zipp asked in surprise.

“For real?” Discord asked in surprise as well.

“Hitch? Seriously?” Sunset asked in annoyance that Hitch didn’t get what Izzy just said while having a bad feeling about this.

And then the spooky voice, which is a Troggle, is hiding in the bush as he watches them. “Hungry.” It said in a spooky voice as Zipp, Discord and Sunset looked around for a bit before following Hitch. “Hungry!” It said again.

Zipp, Sunset and Discord stopped as they heard maniacal laughter in the distance.

“Hmm-hmm…” Zipp hummed as Sunset and Discord noticed it too as they looked around. Did you just hear that?” She asked the others.

“Come on, let’s get some snacks. Woo!” Hitch cheered, not hearing Zipp’s question as he kept walking.

“I heard it. But what?” Sunset asked in suspicious.

“Don’t know. But even I found that noise to be worrying.” Discord commented as they followed Hitch.


At a snack stand, a pony was selling fries at a small stand and Hitch, Sunset, Discord and Zipp were in line for it.

Of course Zipp being the action pony she was, easily got bored, "Ugh, this is taking forever....what are we in line for anyway?" Zipp asked Hitch.

"Fries. With dipping sauces." Hitch replied and Sparky cooed and gently licked his lips.

"I still can't believe you ponies actually sell this new kinds of food and not just hayburgers and such." Discord quipped.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool." Sunset grinned.

"Oh yeah. Huh. That does sound pretty delicious." Zipp agreed while Hitch spotted one pony dipping fries into a small cup of ketchup.

"Dipping Sauces." Hitch repeated.

The four of them waited in line for about an hour before they got close to the stand with Zipp groaning a few times, "Yay! Zipp! Sunset! Discord! We're almost there!"

However, Pipp suddenly appeared spooking the group. "There you four are! Ugh! Thank hoofness! I've been looking everywhere!"

"What's got you panicked?" Sunset asked.

"You look amazing, by the way," Pipp commented before she literally pushed the four of line, showing her surprising strength.

"What the hay Pipp!" Zipp snapped.

"Sorry but this is a festival emergency!" Pipp exclaimed. "Come with me!"

Zipp, Discord and Sunset followed while Hitch lingered for a bit watching a unicorn come by with fries and dipping sauce, "But..But...dipping sauces." Hitch whined before Pipp grabbed him and dragged him over near the Marestream.


The four of them made to the Marestream as Pipp landed in front of them with a worried look.

“I don’t want to alarm you, but this is bad.” Pipp said as she began to panic. “Like epically bad.” She added as she gave a panicked look.

“What’s the problem, Pipp?” Sunset asked in concern.

“Does this have something to do with the Unicorn legend?” Zipp asked next. “We’ve been worried about that, too.” She added.

“Almost every Unicorn here is worried about it.” Discord added.

“Mmm-hmm.” Hitch nodded in agreement.

“And so has Izzy, even if she won’t admit it.” Zipp added in concern.

“Even though the signs were all there when she freaked out about it.” Sunset commented.

“Huh?” Pipp asked in confusion and surprise about what they just said.

“We didn’t want to upset you.” Hitch said as he and the others gave them sympathy looks. “But, you can be sure that Zipp, Sunset, Discord and I will do whatever we can to minimize damage and help shut things down before it’s too late.” He quickly assured as the others nodded their heads in agreement.

“What? Why would you do that?!” Pipp called out in shock.

“Because of the Troggles?” Zipp asked in confusion.

“Isn’t that why you called us?” Sunset asked in confusion with a raised eyebrow.

“Okay, I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but we actually do have a serious problem on our hooves here.” Pipp said, not getting the whole Troggle thing.

“More serious than ancient ghost monsters?” Zipp questioned with bored narrow eyes.

“Yes!” Pipp answered. “So two of our major musical acts, Electric Blue and Ruby Jubilee, are here!” She pointed out in panic.

“That’s the problem?” Discord questioned.

“That’s a good thing though… right?” Hitch asked in confusion.

“Uh, it would be, if they didn’t both think they’re the headliner!” Pipp stated in panic. “I just don’t understand how this mixup happened.” She said in worried.

“You know, that is strange.” Sunset said in surprise. “We said to Ruby that she would be the headliner. So why is Electric Blue thinking the same thing?” She asked.

Discord and Zipp widened their eyes from that as they understood why. “Oh!” Zipp said nervously.

“Oh boy.” Discord sighs as he places his paw over his face.

Sunset then turned to them as the others did. “Zipp, Discord, is there something you two aren’t telling us?” She asked.

“We may have had something to do with that.” Zipp nervously said slowly.

“And why Electric Blue thinks they're the headliner.” Discord added with a sheepish look.

“Whoopsies?” Both Zipp and Discord said nervously.

“Zephyrina! Discord! What did you two do?” Pipp questioned as she leaned forward to them as Zipp and Discord flinched.

“Hey, we were just trying to help you out!” Zipp said in defense.

“We talked to Electric Blue about the festival and wanted them to join after we came to them.” Discord reasoned.

“But they were on the fence about performing, so we uh…” Zipp continued as she gave a nervous look. “...sweetened the deal by promising some stuff?” She said nervously.

“And that they would be the headliner?” Discord finished as he and Zipp looked nervously.

“What!? But we told Ruby that she would be the headliner!” Sunset called out in surprise by this, now realizing the issue Pipp is having.

“Like I said, this is epically bad.” Pipp cried out as she looked really nervous and worried. “What are we gonna do?!” She asked them while on the verge of tears.

“We’ll just have to tell them the truth about what happened.” Hitch suggested as the others, san Pipp, smiled in agreement. “I’m sure they’ll understand.” He assured Pipp.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no!” Pipp franctally said. “You do not tell a musician that they’ve been demoted from the headliner! You just don’t.” She pointed out as she then started flying around in panic while looking at her friends in panic. “Maybe they can be double-headline! Is that a thing? That’s not a thing, is it?! But it could be! If we make it one! Yeah! Yeah! That could work.” She said frantically as the others watched her flying around in concern. “And then, and then we’ll still have plenty of other bands to go on first and open for them. Like The Dreamlands!” She said with a smile as she landed in front of the others. “Are they here yet? Where’s Sunny?” She asked them before Sunset slapped her across the face. “Ow!” She called out as she rubbed her cheeks.

“Calm down, Pipp! We haven’t seen Sunny since she went to see The Dreamlands practice.” Sunset scolded before having a thought. “But you are right. Where is Sunny? She should’ve been here by now.” She said in agreement.

“Right here!” Sunny’s voice called out as the others turned and saw Sunny, in her Bridlewoodstock things on her, walking by with the Dreamlands behind her. “And your headliners have arrived! Here they are!” She said as she gestured to The Dreamlands.

“Hey, everypony!” Minty called out with a smile.

“We are really excited to be headlining a show after all this time!” Blue Belle said next.

“Thank you so much for this! We feel so special!” Snuzzle said next.

Pipp and the others looked at each other in surprise and shock by what they just said about being headliners as they turned to Pipp, who’s right eye is twitching as she looks like she’s about to explode in panic as she gives a nervous chuckle with a nervous smile.

“Oh ponyfeathers. This did not go as planned.” Sunset muttered quietly as they see the issue they were in, and seeing they said the same thing to the other musicians, which is pretty bad news and complicated.


A little bit later, laughter can be heard in the Dreamlands tent.

"On behalf of the Zephyr Heights royal family.” Pipp began in the Dreamlands tent with her friends before she began hovering in the air, "and um...the friendship fellowship of the Unity Crystals. We are so honored that you have graced us with your talents this fine evening at this celebration of music." Hitch looked away while Sunset, Discord and Zipp gave Pipp a deadpanned look. Sunny and Izzy just kept their smiles.

"So are we." Minty replied.

"We weren't even sure we could perform together anymore, let alone headline a festival." Snuzzle added.

"Yes, yes well please get comfortable as you warm your vocal cords and prepare for your grand performance. And do let us know if you require anything else, heh....we shall check in on your later, hmm?" Pipp added trying to keep her cool and composure before she and the group left.

"Why was she talking like that?" Minty wondered about Pipp's behavior.

"Uh, royals are fancy?" Blue Belle shrugged her shoulders.


Once the Mane 6 and Discord were out of the tent, Pipp then starts groaning as the others just look at her.

“Before you say anything, I know that I was just acting totally weird in there!” Pipp said nervously.

“As long as you know.” Zipp sarcastically said to her sister in a non surprise tone.

“It wasn’t that hard to tell.” Sunset commented with a bored expression.

“I just panicked!” Pipp called out as she lifted her head up to look at them as she continued. “But it’s okay. We will come up with a plan and fast. But for now, all we have to do is keep the bands separated until the show, heh.” She said frantically. “We have time to figure it out!” She finished while looking really nervous.

“Umm, not to burst any more of your bubbles, but not really.” Izzy pointed out as she looked up to the sky while the others followed her gaze as they looked up.

“It is almost dusk.” Sunny said as they saw the sun setting as owls were hooting, meaning that it’s gonna be dark soon.

“Too much time has passed already that the sun is setting and the play is about to start soon.” Discord commented.

“If you want the full effect of the Lumi-Bloom, we gotta get started!” Izzy added before looking nervous again. “Plus, the sooner we start the show, the less chance of any uh… unwanted visitors showing up!” She quickly said as she tapped her hooves nervously.

Sunset then turned to Pipp. “You heard Izzy, Pipp. We don’t have much time and something bad might come.” She pointed out, since she knows that Izzy is talking about the Troggles.

“Okay. I’m not going to let anything ruin this.” Pipp said as she spoke frantically again. “Not ‘Troggies, diva musicians, or… the sun setting!” She called out as she pointed her hoof to the sky.

Zipp just gave her sister a smirk from that. “You’re sounding pretty weird again, sis.” She teased with a smirk.

“I know!” Pipp called out as she turned to her sister with her wings spread, which made Zipp flinch from that. “What’s even weirder is triple headliners. We gotta fix this and convince one of the groups to open!” She said as the others thought of a plan to fix this mess.


"So in conclusion, when you really think about it," Zipp told Fetlock, Jam Donut and Arpeggia in their tent with Discord, Sunny and Pipp, "Opening the show is actually way better than going last cause you'll be the first ponies in history to rock out to the visuals of the bloom!" Zipp finished breathing heavily.

"Feel better?" Sunset teased.

Fetlock looked at Jam Dounut and Arpeggia for a moment before whom smiled at him with Arpeggia twisting his drum stick in his hooves, "Alright, you got it."

"Hey, that was a great speech." Sunny praised while Zipp sighed in relief.


At Izzy’s tent, she, along with Jazz and Rocky, are giving the Dreamlanders some makeover as they put some on them with Hitch and Sunset with them.

“So you know what I was thinking?” Hitch spoke up as the Dreamlanders and the others listened. “Who wants to go last when everypony is tired to sing and dance along? Really, being first up is the perfect place to be is what I always say!” He said as he chuckled nervously.

“Hmm…” Minty thought for a moment as she spoke. “You know…” She started as Hitch kept chuckling nervously until Minty smiled. “You have a really good point, Hitch.” She said.

“I think so too.” Snuzzle said in agreement.

“Let’s do it.” Blue Belle said with a smile. “Let’s go on first.” She said.

Sunset, Izzy and Hitch smiled at this. “Phew.” Hitch said in relief.

“That went well.” Sunset commented, thinking this might work.


Pipp and Sunset entered Rubys' tent as she saw her approach and turned in her chair a bit, "Princess Pipp, Sunset! I wanted to talk to you-"

"Okay Ruby, it's all set. You are the star of the whole night!" Pipp announced,."Our magnificent headliner on our stunning 'Ruby Stage'."

"Actually," Ruby said as she began moving some part of her mane out of the way. "I was kinda hoping you two wouldn't mind if I go on first instead?"

Pipp and Sunset blinked, "What?"

"You wanna go first?" they asked.

"I love to sing during sunset and it matches the exact vibe of the new song you two and Izzy inspired me to write." Ruby grinned at the pair before turning back in her chair.

"So....you wanna go first now...?" Pipp squeaked, beginning to panic again.

"Pony feathers." Sunset facehoof herself, seeing the same thing happening again!


Everypony and Discord met outside the tents again as they discussed what happened.

"So we have three openers and no pony that wants to be a headliner?!" Pipp exclaimed.

"That's the situation! Mm-hmm." Hitch nodded.

"This just keeps getting worse!" Pipp groaned.

Zipp cleared her throat, "Not to point out the obvious but isn't Sunset a singer too?" She asked. "Why can't she be the opener for the show?"

"M-Me?" Sunset blinked, "B-But I haven't practiced at all and I don't know what song to sing."

"Just sing from the heart, like you have been telling Pipp." Sunny encouraged her. "And you'll do great on the stage." Sunny beamed.

"And I can handle the musical background for your performance anyway." Discord offered hovering behind Sunset.

"Well.....if everypony insists..." Sunset trailed.

"Yeah!"

"Go for it!" The ponies cheered.

"Then alright." Sunset agreed

"Yahoo! The show is saved...!" Izzy cheered before muttering. "Probably." She said as she is looking around nervously.

“Alright.” Pipp spoke next. “Let's get this show started right now.” She said to her friends as they nodded in agreement.

“I better get ready quickly.” Sunset said as she and the others trotted off, leaving Izzy and Pipp behind.

“Hey, Pipp?” Izzy asked.

“What’s wrong now?” Pipp asked nervously if it’s any more bad news.

“My tummy feels like it’s full of butterflies!” Izzy said nervously. “I’m still kinda nervous that the Troggles might show up.” She added.

“No, no. That’s just pre-show jitters!” Pipp assured.

“It is?” Izzy asked hopefully.

“Don’t worry, everypony gets them.” Pipp assured with a smile. “Even me! Just go trot it off!” She suggested.

“Okay.” Izzy said with a smile as she walked off as she hummed to herself.

“Phew.” Pipp sighs in relief.

But what she didn’t see was ghost like figures with horns on their heads and a pig face with their eyes glowing blue as they gave maniacal laughters, it is the Troggles!

Pipp turned her head as she heard laughter, but didn’t see anything as the Troggles disappeared before she saw them. “Huh.” she said as she walked off.


It was night time as the Lumi-Bloom began to glow and shine as ponies around it started walking towards the stage as they saw the Lumi-Bloom as they looked in awe at the sight as the plants glow brightly as ponies came up the stage as they cheered in excitement.

Pipp came up to the stage as she gasped in joy as the rest of the Mane 6, except for Sunset, and Discord walked up to the front as Pipp brought out her microphone as she got her wings spread.

“Welcome, everypony, to Bridlewoodstock!” Pipp announced as the lights of the stage turned on and the crowd started cheering, including the rest of the Mane 6 and Discord, but they didn’t notice a Troggle was spying behind them. “Now before we start our first artist, how about a little music reveal to my friend, the Princess of Friendship, the Guardian of Harmony herself, Sunset Shimmer!” She announced as the crowd began to cheer.

Sunset appeared from the stage as she waved to the crowd as Pipp gave her the microphone as she spoke. “Now, I just wanted to let you know, thank you for coming. And I’ll be happy to sing a song to you ponies. And it’s an original that helps bring out the magic from within. So are you ponies ready to hear it!?” She called out as she began to sing as music tunes from the background of the stage began to play, which Sunset is very familiar with as she hasn’t sang in years.

(Embrace the Magic Song:)

(Sunset)
So you have magic
And it's not that great
But when it found you
You know it was fate

The crowd, including the Mane 6, looked in Sunset awed at her singing the song as she sang her heart out.

And it might seem scary now
But it can be wonderful, too
So how about we embrace the magic
And make the magic part of you?

You take a little dash of magic
And you let it ignite
Mix things up a little bit
And it might start to go right

In just five seconds flat
How the story has changed
All 'cause now you've embraced the magic
And it just got better in every way

The Unicorns then started glowing their horns as they lit up some lighting for Sunset as she kept singing as the rest of the Mane 6 and Discord smiled at Sunset and her singing, finding it really inspiring and motivating as some magical sparkles started appearing around her and she caught it in her hoof before releasing it.

I say embrace the magic
No more holding back, just let it out
If you can take the magic
And learn a little more what it can do
Once the magic is part of you

The crowd began to cheer as Sunset kept singing loudly as she sang her heart out while feeling nostalgic at singing one of her old songs as she flew around the stage.

What's standing in your way
That you can't move today?
You've got the strength in you
To make your dreams come true

No need to shield yourself
From the magic that can help
Protect from any harm that might come

Sunset did a few flying tricks while she was singing her song as she kept singing before she sang a little quieter again as she looked down at the crowd with a smile and looked at her friends as she landed on the stage.

So you have magic
And it's not that great
But when it found you
You know it was fate

So if you listen close
You might make a new friend
And together we can make it!

Sunset then walked up the stage as she sang as she kept cheering as she sang loudly and happily.

I say embrace the magic
No more holding back, just let it out
If you can take the magic
And learn a little more what it can do
Once the magic is part of you
Once the magic is part of you
Once the magic is part of you

The magic mist appeared around Sunset again as it then flew among the cloud before it faded as Sunset sang her final note.

Once the magic is part of you

Sunset finished as the song faded and she took a bow as the crowd then started cheering to her, including her friends.

“Go, Sunset!” Sunny cheered.

“That was awesome!” Zipp cheered next.

“It was beautiful!” Hitch said as he wiped his tears off.

“Your sparkle is as bright as the stars!” Izzy cheered loudly.

“It was so inspiring that it really brings tears to my eyes.” Discord said as he wiped his tears of joy off as Sparky gurgled in excitement.

Sunset waved to them and the crowd as she walked up to Pipp and gave her microphone back. “Wow, Sunset. That was amazing.” Pipp said with a wide smile.

“It was an original song I sang to my old friends years ago. When they were having some problems.” Sunset said with a small smile at that memory when she helped the Rainbooms embrace their magic when they first camped in Camp Everfree.

“Well you did great, Sunset. Thank you.” Pipp said as Sunset nodded and flew off stage as she joined the others as they smiled at her before Pipp spoke again through her microphone. “Sunset did an amazing note, ponies! And now, it’s time to give a glowy, warm welcome to our first artist! The one… the only… Ruby Jubilee!” She announced as she flew off.

The crowd cheered as Ruby appeared from behind the stage as she did a pose before she spread her wings and walked slowly before she opened her eyes and smiled as she brought out her own microphone.

“Are you ready to get this pony party started!” Ruby announced as the crowd cheered. “Don’t be afraid to sing along!” She added as she then did a dance as a different music then started playing.

(Iconic song:)

(Ruby)
(Iconic... Iconic...)

Ruby started singing as the crowd then began singing along with her.

Oh, tell me, can you hear that rockin' sound?
(Oh, oh, oh-oh)
If you listen, you can hear it comin' 'round
(Oh, oh, oh-oh)

Ruby then did a twirl as she flew into the air as the crowd either cheered or sang along as Pipp landed beside her sister and her friends.

Yeah, we're movin' to a brand new beat, oh-ohhhh
(Oh, oh, oh-oh)
And you can see us dancin' in the street
(Oh, oh, oh-oh)

Ruby then flew into the air as she twirled around as she gave a wink and then she started flying around and flew close to the crowd.

So call your favorite bestie and bring 'em along
'Cause we're movin' and we're shakin' to our favorite song
Oh-ohhhh
Yeah, it's always in style
(Yeah, it's always in style!)

What everypony doesn’t realize is that the Troggles are appearing from in the woods as they didn’t notice as they saw Ruby singing and flying around after seeing Sunset sing and fly around.

Iconic, ooh, yeah, you know it's magic
Iconic, ooh, yeah, you know it's classic
Iconic, when we are together
Iconic, yeah, we are forever
Iconic, yeah, we are forever

The ponies, the Mane 6 and Discord bobbed their heads or bodies to the music as they listened to the music.

And then two Pegai hold out their phones as they aim their camera phones at Ruby as she sings and dances, but then an error shows that there's no signal as their phones buzzed.

Pipp then flew to them as she gave them a slight smile. “Oh, don't bother. The service out here is nonexistent. In Bridlewood, it's more about forest streams than streaming, you know?” She joked as she smiled. “Be in the now, ponies! Forget those phonies!” She said as the two Pegasi smiled in agreement as she went back to her friends.

(Ruby)
Yeah, you can see them movin', young and old, oh-ohhhh
(Oh, oh, oh-oh)
Dancin' together, yeah, they feel it in their soul
(Oh, oh, oh-oh)

Ruby kept singing as the Pippsqueaks, Glory, Seashell and Peach Fizz, were moving towards the music as Ruby spread her wings before Peach Fizz climbed on top of her two friends as she cheered for Ruby, not that her friends didn't mind.

We're with all of our friends, yeah, we're singin along
To the sparkle and the magic of our favorite song
Oh-ohhhh
'Cause they're always in style (sty-y-yle)
(Oh, yeah!)

Ruby kept singing as ponies waved their hooves to her as they cheered as Ruby gave a wink to them and then started dancing again as she twirled around.

Iconic, ooh, yeah, you know it's magic
Iconic, ooh, yeah, you know it's classic
Iconic, when we are together
Iconic, yeah, we are forever
Iconic, yeah, we are forever

Pipp kept moving to the music as she and the other ponies didn’t notice that more Troggles are appearing from the bushes as Sparky than begins to feel that something is wrong as he look around and notice the Troggles are moving around with nopony noticing as they are distracted by the music,

Sparky tried to get Hitch's attention as he tapped him on the head, but Hitch didn’t feel or notice as the Troggles drew closer to Ruby.

(It's magic... It's magic... It's magic...)
(Iconic... Iconic... Iconic...)

"Icon-" Suddenly, Ruby's voice suddenly began cutting out and the ponies gasped.

"What's going on?" Sunny asked in concert.

"Technical Difficulties?" Hitch asked.

"Oh no, her mic cut out!" Pipp breathed in shock.
Sunset saw Ruby's throat area glowing in a yellow sphere!

"No! Worst! Ruby behind you!" Sunset called before she leaped on stage as Ruby turned around and saw a Troggle - a ghostly creature with a pig-like face and horns on its ghostly head.

Sunset skidding in front of Ruby before the Troggle could take her voice, "You're not taking her voice, ghostly mister!" Sunset frowned but the Troggles magic now turned on her and took her voice as Sunset held her neck in shock at what just happened.

"Sunset!" Sunny called out as she and her friends were shocked as Sunset tried to speak, but no sound of her own voice was heard, not even a squeak.

One of the unicorns dropped a fry from his mouth. "TROGGLES!" The Unicorn yelled in fear.

Suddenly, more Troggles came out and began attacking and the ponies screamed and ran away while others fell victim and had their voices taken.

One unicorn was cornered near a tree, "NO way dude, don't take my v-" he began but the Troggle took his voice and made him a mute.

Sunset used her magic to keep the Troggles away from Ruby, even though she can’t talk, she can still use her magic, while the rest of the Mane 6 could watch in horror while Discord was eating popcorn, "This is better than the movies." He quipped.

“B-But...the show!" Pipp gawked in panic.

"Pipp, we've got bigger problems!" Sunny scolded, acting like Sunset since she doesn’t have her voice, which made Pipp flinch from that as she quickly nodded her head.

Zipp and Hitch looked at each other and nodded before stepping in front of the ponies. "Come ponies. We need to stop this!" Zipp urged.

"Yes, but first we need a plan!" Sunny stated.

Izzy thought of something and re-told the poem about the Troggles that Onyx told them as she looked at her friends. "Eye of the monster, form of the pig! Sing, laugh or yell, step hoof on a twig!” She said as her friends looked at her strangely. “Troggles appear, steal what's to be! No cure to be found, past the red ruby." She did a silly dance.

Zipp held up her hoof to Izzy to get her to stop. "Izzy, we don't have time for poems right now!" She snapped before the answer clicked. "Wait, did you basically say that rubies can defeat the Troggles?!" She asked in shock.

Pipp and Sunny looked at the young unicorn in shock,."Huh...I guess I did!" Izzy beamed as they turned and saw Sunset blasting the Troggles away from Ruby to get her voice. Ruby fought back with her mic but she dropped it and a ruby came out and onto the floor. A Troggle picked it up and absorbed it and it vanished.

"What?” Zipp said in amazement before she had an idea. “Everypony, grab the rubies!" She ordered while pointing to the rubies on the stage.

The rest of Mane 6 went and grabbed them but they were glued tightly onto the stage, "They're really stuck on there." HItch grunted.

"That's because we used extra strength super duper ruby glue!" Izzy explained, trying to pull one off with her magic.

"Why did we do that...?" Pipp grunted in despair on why they used that idea.

Sparky babbled at one and let out a puff of smoke but it turned a ruby into a balloon. Sunny looked around at the chaos the Troggles were causing and knew she had to do something before the Troggles took every voice away including their own.

"Come on. My friends need my help." Sunny concentrated and brought out her Alicorn form. "Yeah!" She flew up into the air, "Everypony away from the stage!" She called and her friends backed away with cheers while Sunset smiled and nodded at her.

Sunny used her Alicorn power to strike the rubies forcing them to fall off and around the area, "Everypony, grab a ruby!" Zipp called and the ponies and Sparky grabbed a ruby each and held up making them glow and grabbing the Troggles attention.

They floated over and absorbed them, vanishing and returning the voices to the ponies.

“Hello.” The Earth Pony mare asked as she then gasped in joy. “Hello! Uh, my voice is back." She said in joy.

The two pegasus saw this and threw rubies at the Troggles and the same thing occurred and two voices were returned to two fillies who gasped and threw rubies to help the other ponies as did others.

The Troggles went for them and vanished. Ruby held up one ruby and the one who took Sunset's voice took it, absorbed it and returned Sunset's voice.

"Uh, Friendship is magic?” Sunset asked to test herself before she widened her eyes with a wide smile. “My voice!" She beamed.

Iconic woah oh!” Ruby sang as she gave a laugh

"It worked!" Hitch beamed.

"Sunset!" Sunny beamed as she flew over and hugged Sunset, happy she was alright.

Sunset chuckled as she returned the hug. “I’m alright, Sunny. Thank you.” She said as she then gave Sunny a proud smile. “And you did well on helping the ponies take care of the Troggles.” She said with a smile.

Sunny smiled in return as she spoke. “I have a great teacher.” She said with a nudge to the two Alicorns laughing together as they regrouped with their friends as Sunny’s Alicorn form disappeared.

Pipp sighs in relief. “Ah, thank hoofness!” She said in relief as she flew on stage as she picked up the microphone as it gave feedback. “Uh, is this thing on?” She asked as she gave a nervous chuckle. “Wow… So I just wanted to say… that I’m sorry. To everypony.” She said in feeling guilty as the ponies around them turned to her as she continued. “But especially to the residents of Bridlewood.” She added as the unicorns began to come out of hiding from the bushes as Alphabittle and a Unicorn mare walked closely. “This forest is your home and you know it best. You tried to warn me, but I didn’t wanna listen to you or to my friends.” She said as she turned to her friends as they listened. “Who only wanted to help make my dream of this festival come true and it resulted in one of my best friends losing her voice.” She added while feeling guilty that she caused Sunset to lose her voice for not listening to the Unicorn warnings about the Troggles as her friends smiled in understanding. “I guess I just got so focused on planning the perfect Bridlewoodstock festival, that I forgot to consider Bridlewood. And all of the history that comes along with it.” She said as she turned to Izzy with a smile. “Even the Jinxie stuff.” She added as Izzy smiled at Izzy as Pipp continued as her voice began to break in sadness. “But I know better now. And I wanna thank you all for coming to the first and last Bridlewoodstock. The festival is over!” She cried out as she tossed the microphone away as she began to walk out stage with her head down.

“What?!” A unicorn stallion with glasses called out as Pipp stopped and turned to said unicorn. “Don’t stop it now!” He called out, which surprised Pipp.

“This is the most fun we’ve ever had during the Lumi-Bloom!” Another unicorn stallion said in agreement.

“Now that the Troggles are gone, we’re not scared anymore!” The unicorn stallion with a deep voice added.

“We want more music!” A Unicorn mare called out.

“Yeah! Let’s go!” Another mare cheered in agreement.

“We want more! We want more!” A unicorn mare called out as the other ponies began chanting in wanting to continue with the festival.

Pipp was surprised by this as she started to smile with joy as she turned to Ruby, who was surprised by this as well. “What do you think, Ruby?” She asked with a smirk.

Ruby gave a laugh as she spoke. “I think the fans have spoken!” She said in agreement.

“Then the show must go on.” Pipp declared with a smirk as she came next to Ruby as she picked up her microphone again. “What are we waiting for? Start the music!” She announced.

The crowd then begins to cheer in agreement as the festival continues.


A little bit later after fixing things up, the ponies began to cheer as Pipp spoke through her microphone again with Ruby next to her.

"We have more incredible acts coming up!" Pipp announced.

"Please welcome.....Electric Blue!" Ruby Jubilee added and Fretlock and his bandmates were shown in the spotlight as the crowd screamed wildly.

"How's everypony doin' tonight?” Fretlock announced. “I'm Fretlock. And Jam Donut on Bass Guitar and there's Arpeggia on drums. And we are Electric Blue! Woo!" Fretlock called as the crowd cheered excitedly.

"And joining us are our very special guests." Pipp continued with a smile.

"The original girl group." Ruby spoke next.

"The ones who started it all." Pipp continued.

"The Dreamlands!" Both Pipp and Ruby announce in unison.

Minty, Blue Belle and Snuzzle were in the spotlight together as the crowd cheered with Sunny and Hitch being the most boisterous as they hugged each other in cheering, while Sunset gave them a smirk after she saw that.

“The Dreamlands!” Sunny cheered as she and Hitch screamed as true fans they are.

“Heheheh. They are true fans of their favorite musicians alright.” Sunset said in amusement with a chuckle as she looked at the Dreamlands as they began to sing.

(Hooves Together Song:)

(The Dreamlands)
Ohhhhhh, hey!
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh, oh, oh
Put your hooves up, put your hooves up
Hey! Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh, oh
Put your hooves up, put your hooves up

The Dreamlanders began to sing in sync as Ruby and Pipp moved to the beat as Pipp began to sing through her microphone as they started dancing as Electric Blue played the music as Ruby laughed and ponies started cheering as they moved to the music.

(Pipp)
Generations comin' together
Celebrations, dancing, and laughter
This is a call to you from all walks of life
Lift up your hooves now under the starlight
There's magic rainbows for hundreds of miles

(The Dreamlands)
Me and my ponies never go out of style

Ruby and Pipp then moved and twirled in the air as they raised their hooves in the air as they landed as all musicians started singing as Ruby and Pipp danced in sync.

(All)
We don't hang our heads
When things get too hard
We put our hooves together
'Cause we're forever friends
Making our mark
And putting hooves together

The Pippsqueaks are having trouble seeing the stage, which a couple of unicorns notice as they used their horns to levitate them into the air as the Pippsqueaks begins to cheer as they hold each other hooves.

(Minty)
All new places, the lengths that we've gone to
Newfound faces, the friendships that grew

The beachball Sparky made from the ruby he had earlier starts bouncing around the crowds’ hooves.

(Blue Belle)
This is a call to you from all walks of life

(Snuzzle)
Lift up your hooves now under the starlight

The Dreamlands lifted up their hooves as the crowd did the same as they lifted theirs as well into the night sky as rainbow colored lights lit up.

(Pipp)
There's magic rainbows for hundreds of miles

The rest of the Mane 6 and Discord dance to the beat as they are enjoying the music.

(The Dreamlands)
Me and my ponies never go out of style

(All)
We don't hang our heads
When things get too hard
We put our hooves together
'Cause we're forever friends
Making our mark
And putting hooves together

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
We put our hooves together
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Put our hooves together

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Ruby and Pipp then started moving in sync again as they took to the sky while doing some moves and twirls in the air as they landed back down as they danced and touched each other's hooves in sync as the rest of the Mane 6 and Discord kept dancing and cheering while Electric Blue kept playing their instruments while Ruby laughed a bit before doing a pose as the crowd cheered.

(Minty)
If it ever feels like there's something out to get ya

(Snuzzle)
Or if it ever feels like you're wasting time

(Blue Belle)
Yeah, we come galloping from across Equestria

(Pipp)
You just reach out and touch your hooves to miiiiiiiiiine!

Pipp moved back from the Dreamlands as she twirled in the air before landing next to Ruby again as the two touch hooves again. And then a firework is launched as the Mane 6, Discord and the crowd watches as the fireworks explode, making them look amazed at the sight as they cheered.

(All)
We don't hang our heads
When things get too hard
We put our hooves together
'Cause we're forever friends
Making our mark
And putting hooves together

Ruby and Pipp landed back on stage to move to the music as the Dreamlands sang in sync as Electric Blue kept playing their instruments as they raised their hooves in the air as the crowd cheered and some raised their hooves as well.

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Put our hooves together
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Put our hooves together

Pipp and Ruby dance together in sync again on the stage as they move and twirl around as they dance.

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Put our hooves together
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh

(Pipp)
Putting hooves together!

Pipp finished the last note as she and Ruby moved in circles in the air as they touched each other's hooves as the crowd cheered and more fireworks went off once the music ended, as everypony have enjoyed Bridlewoodstock, and it was time they will never forget.

End of Chapter 4 Ep 1: