• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 846 Views, 35 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
39
 35
 846

PreviousChapters Next
Zira's Rage

*Danyelle's POV*


Well, a lot has happened yesterday.

Asuna and the other Mewtwos were on edge after hearing about Zira.

Knuckles managed to figure out how to transform back to normal.

Shade spoke "Mew or echidna, you're still the same knucklehead I fell in love with."

Knuckles spoke "*High-pitched* Thanks-*Clears throat until his voice was back to normal* Thanks, Shade."

I snicker while holding a bowl of grapes with my psychic.

I laugh "Hey Knux! You want these grapes?"

Knuckles sighs "*Facepalm* Again?"

Shade's clothes were soon stained since Ein had knocked the bowl of grapes onto her head.

Shade yelps "I feel sticky!!!"

Knuckles did a backhanded uppercut, sending Ein flying and screaming into the air as I heard a bell ring like in a boxing match.

I laugh "It's not my fault if he's an idiot!"

Knuckles seemed to be mentally fighting an urge as Shade noticed and smirked lustfully.

I used a warp ring to send the two to the Chuddle hotel.

To Shade's surprise, Knuckles was back in Mew form.

Knuckles spoke "*Normal voice* Oh come on!"

Shade giggles "Oh you are SO CUTE in that form!"

Shade grabs Knuckles and hugs him closely.

But that made me wonder if Knuckles had a hybrid form before I shrugged.

Shade carried Knuckles off as I closed the warp ring.

I ask "Hey Nala, could you explain why Zira turned cruel?"

Nala spoke "It's a long story though..."

I spoke "By all means."

Twilight was ripping a Furby apart.

Twilight spoke "Do you care if I take the skin off this Furby? I want to make him a god. Once he is free of his sinful flesh, he can begin a path towards enlightenment. He will take care of us. I also want to softhack his circuits."

Jet spoke "I literally could not care less but never say anything as frightening as that ever again."

I ask "*sweatdrop* Is Twilight being weird again?"

Jet scoffs "What do you think?!?"

Pinkie asks "More than me?"

I spoke "It's bad enough my OC-verse counterpart has Furby-phobia."

Twilight asks "*Snaps herself out of it* Are you sure that’s a real name?"

I spoke "I heard about it from OC-verse Lillian. *sweatdrop* And Amy's drunk on cider..."

Amy unknowingly had her hammer out.

A clearly drunk Amy spoke "Applejack, hit me another drink… wooOO HOOoo…"

Applejack spoke "Ah think you need a therapist and not a bottle."

Amy spoke "I think yooOOoou need to shuUT YOUR MOUTH!"

Applejack spoke "Amy, for the love of Faust! Put that hammer back where it came from or so help me!"

But then we heard laughter as we saw Sora in his Pegasus form.

I spoke "No offense Thorax but I swear your wife gets drunk easily."

Thorax spoke "If you think that's bad, wait until you meet her drunk because of me."

Estelle was on Thorax's head.

Thorax chuckles "There you are, Estelle."

I was growling suddenly as I switched to Mew form.

I growl "You might as well come out Zira, I can smell you hiding."

But then something lunged out as I was suddenly in a fight cloud.

I bite and claw at my attacker.

My attacker clawed and bit back.

I soon get my teeth into the Mew's neck.

But then my attacker had her fangs in my neck as well.

I punch the Mew in the head, forcing the fangs off my neck.

I slam the Mew hard on the ground.

Then we saw the Mew out cold.

I spoke "Guess I don't know my own strength."

Nala sighs "You think?"

Tails spoke "You're about level 50 in Pokemon terms though Dany."

I spoke "Makes sense."

Applejack tied the Mew to a tree.

Applejack spoke "Ah think someone oughta un-faint that Mew."

Aqua showed up. "I can handle that."

Nala spoke "Zira's got a lot of pent up anger."

I groan "I know."

Zira slowly up due to a nasty headache.

Zira asks "Where am I and why am I tied to a tree?"

I spoke "‘Bout time you woke up."

A young dark brown male Mew Poké-Mobian with red eyes and a scruffy black crest of a mane pokes his head out from a bush while two smaller Mew Poké-Mobians were clinging to his back.

The dark brown Mew spoke "Leave my mother alone!"

Bluestar spoke "She attacked my mother first!"

I spoke "Calm down, Bluestar."

Myth spoke "Look Simba, she's not so different than you or I. It doesn't matter what we look like on the outside, it's who we are on the inside. We are one."

Simba spoke "But..."

Myth asks "Them, us... Look at them, they are us. What differences do you see?"

Most of the female Mew Poké-Mobians side with Myth since they were sick of Zira's anger.

Twilight asks "Wow... Are you sure you're not a leader, Myth?"

Myth spoke "Not really, I prefer to keep the peace."

Twilight spoke "Oh."

I ask "Twilight, would you condemn an innocent child to death?"

Twilight spoke "OF COURSE NOT!"

Myth started to sing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wCp8lDa-yA to quell the fighting, calming Zira down to the point she lost her anger.

I spoke "It doesn't matter if we're ponies, gryphons, zebras, centaurs, harpies, Ornithians, lamias, Mobians, Poké-Mobians, Abyssinians, chakats, dragons, hippogriffs, Changelings, yaks, buffalo, Zaterrans, Black Arms, Kytinns, humans, Cyniclons, Beastmen, Andalites or whatever... We all have the same emotions. We laugh, we cry, we get mad, we love. It goes to show that we are one, regardless of what we look like on the outside. It's what on the inside that really matters."

Zira seemed rather silent, even though she was still awake. But she was looking down as I noticed the ground below her having a few wet spots.

Rainbow spoke "Hold on, it's not supposed to be raining."

I spoke "Shut it Skittles, she's crying."

Now that I think about it, Zira was keeping herself from crying, but her tears tell me plenty. But then I noticed a fire vortex behind me before it faded, revealing Liu Kang as an alicorn stallion, with his cutie mark being a yin-yang symbol made of dragons made of fire, one being made of red flames, and the other being made of blue flames.

Liu Kang spoke "Despite the dark forces that put Scar on the path he led, his death was his own doing."

Simba spoke "Scar couldn't let go of his hate and in the end, it destroyed him."

"I think Zira needs some time to calm down." I noticed.

Jaytwo spoke "Like I told Sunset... The past can hurt but the way I sense it, you can either run from it or learn from it."

What Jaytwo had said really got into Zira's mind.

Sunset spoke "Zira was it? I know what it was like to go down the path of darkness, but getting back on the right path was hard for me. But I had friends that I could count on. You don't have to be that Mew, think about your children though. They are influenced by your actions."

Zira froze completely at that.

I spoke "I speak for the other mothers who have children as well when I say that the choices you make will have an effect on your children. Look at Twilight, she fights to keep her daughters and adopted sons safe. As do I and the rest of the Harmony Guard. We fight to protect the folks who can't fight."

But then I sensed something while in my Mew form, and the only clue I got was that I was sensing something that's in a cave.

Myth asks "You sensed that too Danyelle?"

“Yeah, but it’s calm and weak, like something sleeping.” I described.

Sasha spoke "I sensed it too."

Soon, those of us who sensed it went to the cave, but sensing that something deeper inside.

Simba spoke "I got a bad feeling about this..."

Jaytwo was carrying a regular stick instead of his Bakora staff since he also had a bad feeling that if Twilight had used the Roar, it could cause problems.

We went inside as Twilight used a light spell to help us see.

Sunset stayed by Jaytwo's side.

Later, we found ourselves in an area with a glowing light only a few feet away.

Akoya was on my head.

We slowly approached the light, before I noticed something inside it. And from what it looked like, it was a male lion-like mew hibernating inside.

Twilight asks "You see something?"

Despite his blindness, Jaytwo spoke "I sense that one's lifeforce is fading fast..."

Twilight spoke "What?! We better heal him pronto!"

I threw out a warp ring before bringing Josuke through.

Josuke asks "Hey! What gives?!"

I point a tail at the dying Mew.

Josuke spoke "Well, you got the right guy."

Josuke gained a pink aura before laying both hands on the Mew.

Josuke spoke "Good as new."

Jaytwo spoke "Hmm... He's sleeping and breathing quite well now."

The Mew mumbles "Mmm..."

The Mew started waking up.

I teleport fast before reappearing with Zira and her children.

The Mew groans "Ugh... Zira...?"

Zira gasps "V-V-Vithu...?!"

Zira then fainted.

I giggle "Saw that one coming."

Vithu groans "Ugh... Where am I...?"

I spoke "Easy does it sir, you're still recovering after being near death."

Vithu groans "That makes it twice…"

I spoke "Uh, you've always been a Mew."

Twilight spoke "Dany, he meant that as an expression."

Sasha sighs "I want kids..."

Sasha soon notices the same flower that Asuna had seen.

Sasha asks "Huh? What’s that?"

I ask "Isn't that the same flower that caused me to have Rani?"

Sasha spoke "Whoa."

Little did Sasha know, a baby Mew was developing inside her.

Vithu asks "And is that Zira?"

Since I was unaware of another baby Mew growing, I spoke "Yeah, she was hurting deep down because she thought you were dead."

Vithu spoke "Oh…"

But then Vithu was tackled by Nuka.

I was holding the younger Mews in my arms since they had got knocked off when my Dimensional Scream kicked in.

I spoke "Twilight, I had a bad vision..."

Twilight asks "What?"

“I just really hope it doesn’t happen.” I worried.

Nala asks "What was it?"

I started feeling panicked as I began hyperventilating.

Warrior-verse Spottedleaf pokes her head through a portal.

Warrior-verse Spottedleaf asks "Is this a bad time?"

Twilight asks "You think?!"

Warrior-verse Spottedleaf throws a book at my head, snapping me back to my senses.

Warrior-verse Spottedleaf asks "What was that all about?"

I spoke "Ein pranked me earlier."

Warrior-verse Spottedleaf squinted her eyes at me, making me nervously sweat.

I giggle nervously.


End

PreviousChapters Next