• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 847 Views, 35 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
39
 35
 847

PreviousChapters Next
Beware the Rain/ Pinkie Pride

*Pinkie's POV*


WOW!!! A circus is actually staying at Ponyville?! I'm so excited I think I'll pop!

Myth giggles "And to think! Twilight is the owner of said circus!"

"WHAT?!" I gasped in total shock.

Twilight's voice was heard since she was talking to a male Pyroar Poké-Mobian.

Ooh! I gotta hear in on this!

Myth spoke "Bad idea Pinkie."

Mamoru was chasing after Diamond since she had pulled one of his tails.

"Please? I wanna know!” I asked.

A thud followed by a scream was heard since a Mew with the exact same colors as Starlight Glimmer crashed into a tree.

Myth asks "What the…?"

Starlight groans "I hate that stupid sheep..."

“Starlight?” I asked.

Starlight groans "I'm fine Pinkie."

"You from another universe?" I guessed.

Starlight spoke "Don't be an Ein."

Sunset was also a Mew Poké-Mobian for some reason.

Sunset gasps "What the?!"

Danyelle giggles "You look cool as a Mew though Sunset."

Sunset pouted with puffy cheeks as Danyelle's phone rang.

Danyelle started sniffing the air.

Danyelle spoke "*ears flatten* Something isn't right."

Danyelle opened a Warp Ring to Morioh.

"Ooh! I wanna come along!" I smiled.

Danyelle spoke "Sorry Pinkie, I do believe that a certain stallion is coming to Ponyville today. One who was inspired by you to become a party pony."

"Really?" I tilted my head.

Danyelle spoke "Yeah and I believe his name is Cheese Sandwich."

That confused me.

Danyelle spoke "Think Pinkie, you gave him a rubber chicken that one day when you first met him. And I have a feeling that he'd be your husband later on down the road."

Hmm… Rings a bell, but… Ooh… My head hurts.

Amy spoke "I can't find Estellise!"

But then I saw a rock shaking, like it had a high-pitched giggle.

Amy hears the giggling before picking the rock up and tickling it, causing Estelle to drop the disguise.

Amy spoke "You sly nymph, you're as sly as your dad and your uncle."

“Wait, has Estelle met Pharynx?” I noticed.

Amy spoke "Mr Grumpy Bug? I don't think he's even aware that has a niece."

That made me gasp as I grabbed Amy’s face. “But he’s your brother-in-law!”

Amy spoke "Let go will you? You're more paranoid than Sticks is."

“But this is family we’re talking about!” I urged.

Amy giggles "I have an idea. You got a sister that's tough as nails right?"

A pink alicorn mare giggles "I know what you’re planning, Amy Rose. Don’t leave me out of it."

Amy and I turned around, seeing Cadence as Danyelle went through the warp ring.

Myth, Sasha, Starlight and Sunset follow after Danyelle.


*Myth’s POV*


We got to Morioh and were at Josuke’s house, meeting up with Midnight outside as he explained what happened. It was all hard to believe. Zoey met up early with Josuke a few days ago and made sure the lamp was see-through so they could actually check on Aqua Necklace. Then Midnight and the others showed up as Josuke and Zoey were about to bring the lamp back in, only to find it open and killed body of Josuke’s grandfather, Ryohei Higashikata, having not know what the liquid truly was while opening it and taking a drink as Aqua Necklace taunted them for taking their eyes off him and Ryohei before he escaped. Josuke managed to heal his grandfather with Shining Diamond, but was too late as he already passed on, before Josuke declared to carry his grandfather’s baton and protect Morioh and his mother in his place. A day passed as the funeral happened before Josuke suggested to his mother, Tomoko Higashikata, to visit some relatives as Midnight and his group came back to the house with bottles and canned water and drinks after she left. It’s now three days since Tomoko headed out.

Midnight asks "That said, we still couldn’t find Angelo, even though he’s been spying around here while we didn’t know. But he hasn’t made a move for three days, so what’s he waiting for?"

It started raining.

Midnight spoke "*Sigh* Rain. *Begins to walk towards the house before realizing something* Rain? Hold on…"

Danyelle spoke "This isn't normal rain, that's for sure."

Midnight spoke "It’s not the rain I’m worried about, it’s…!"

But then I saw a small weird being of water, which I identified as Aqua Necklace as he about to go in Midnight through the mouth before Star Platinum appeared and punched the enemy stand onto a wall.

Aqua Necklace laughs "Ugh! Interesting. I knew you were a weird one, but I didn’t think you’d be a stand user. Haha, no matter. My moment is finally arrived, ‘cause this house belongs to me now. And thanks to this rain, none of you are going anywhere."

Aqua Necklace slipped in through a window as Midnight’s left cheek had a tiny handprint that bled a bit before we rushed into the house as Zoey and Josuke rushed down the stairs and we met up with the others of Midnight’s group.

Midnight spoke "Josuke! Zoey!"

We went into the kitchen, seeing the furnace on and making the water in there boil piping hot, along with the sink.

Renee spoke "Damn it Zoey, I thought you had that prick sealed away in the lamp!"

Zoey spoke "He tricked Josuke’s grandpa into opening it up!"

Josuke spoke "By the looks of things, he must’ve gotten all this water boiling. He even turned on the hot water faucets too."

Midnight growls "What’s worse is that Aqua Necklace is in the house. He wasn’t waiting for us to drink the water. He was waiting for it to rain. The stand can go anywhere while raining-No. He can shift between liquid and gas."

But then a strange face and hands appeared in the steam.

Midnight spoke "Josuke! Get away from the furnace! He turned into vapor!"

Shining Diamond grabbed a bottle and broke it while attacking the steam before fixing the bottle, only to catch nothing.

Josuke spoke "Things just got a lot more difficult. We can’t catch him with the bottle or the lamp anymore."

Zoey hisses "You think?"

Danyelle growls "Ammy, flush that stand out!"

The solar wolf howls loud, causing everything to be shut off before clamping her fangs down on Aqua Necklace's neck and slamming it on the ground several times to inflict massive amounts of damage.

But then Aqua Necklace morphed into steam, vanishing and escaping Amaterasu.

Midnight spoke "Right now, stay away from any vapors that have water and keep your lungs safe. We need to leave the kitchen."

Josuke spoke "Easier said than done, I’m not sure we have much of a choice as far as leaving’s concerned."

We then noticed water leaks from the ceiling.

Josuke groans "Of course. Angelo’s already put a bunch of holes in the roof to make his job easier. Upstairs is no good, and we’ll be sitting ducks if we go outside. Ugh, this is just great."

We left the kitchen as Midnight saw the bathroom sink and went to the shower room before seeing steam Aqua Necklace coming at him. Midnight shut the door, preventing the attack as Josuke turned off the bathroom sink.

Midnight spoke "Truthfully, this water-shifting stand is a lot more dangerous than any of us thought, not to mention creepy. This monster’s got cunning."

But then we heard Josuke chuckling.

Danyelle spoke "Um, mind to tell me why you’re laughing, Josuke? ‘Cause it looks like we’re surrounded."

Josuke asks "It’s fine, Mrs. Danyelle. My grandpa’s murderer has been kind enough to turn himself in. It’s pretty great, don’t ya think?"

Then steam headed for Midnight before Star Platinum punched it to the wall as Aqua Necklace turned into liquid, narrowly dodging blows and getting into Midnight’s face before Star Platinum punched the enemy stand into the ceiling before it vanished.

Midnight asks "Okay, what’s the plan, Josuke? How to we get out?"

Josuke spoke "Get out, huh? Getting out isn’t exactly what I had in mind."

Shining Diamond spoke "*Punches a hole in the wall* DORA!!!"

Josuke spoke "*Heading to the other side of the wall* Breaking out works better. Come on, this way, everyone. The wall’s gonna repair itself."

Midnight spoke "*Smile* Good grief."

All of us went into the room Josuke was in as he fixed the wall.

Josuke spoke "Well, we blocked the steam at least-*Gasp!*"

We turned around, and to our shock, what we saw was…

Midnight spoke "A humidifier! *Kicks machine away*"

But then we saw Aqua Necklace going into Josuke’s mouth.

“Josuke!” The rest of us called out.

Aqua Necklace laughs "I’m the winner! I predicted that you’d break through the wall and flee into this room seeking shelter. *Goes down Josuke's mouth*"

Midnight spoke "Damn!"

Aqua Necklace laughs "*Chuckle* I guess it’s like picking all the right answers, or maybe I should compare it to winning in the races. Either way, you can’t help but let out a little giggle when you end up being the victor. That euphoria is one of the best feelings in the world! *Laughs as Josuke leaned against a couch*"

Midnight spoke "Josuke."

Josuke spoke "Angelo thinks he’s won, but he’s got it wrong, Mr. Midnight. *Gains a purple aura*"

Midnight asks "What do you mean?"

Josuke spoke "When this battle goes the way I know it will, I can promise you I won’t feel like laughing in the least, not when I’m fighting a horrible person like Angelo."

Josuke opened his mouth as Shining Diamond pulled something out of his mouth, revealing to be a rubber glove covered in saliva as it moved oddly with a scream, revealing Aqua Necklace to be trapped inside with the only exit tied shut.

Zoey asks "Did you…?"

Josuke spoke "You bet it is, since you showed me that trick with rubber, Zoey. *Picks up glove* It’s kinda gross through, sorry about that. I cut a rubber glove into little pieces and swallowed them earlier."

Renee spoke "You sly direwolf! Not even Danyelle saw that one coming!"

Danyelle spoke "Shut up Renee."

Josuke opened the window before Shining Diamond appeared with the glove before swinging it around and upward, causing Angelo to fly right out of the tree he was hiding in.

Midnight spoke Smart, now Angelo’s flushed out."

Angelo was on the ground as we went to him.

Josuke spoke "Well, whaddya know."

Midnight growls "Angelo."

Angelo spoke "*Running away* Screw the lot of you!"

Josuke swung the glove down, causing Angelo to slide on the ground with his face before we approached while he has his back against a giant rock.

Angelo spoke "E-Easy now! I dunno what ya thinkin’, but you can’t be serious about killing me. Okay, I admit it. I escaped that hellhole called Death Row, and sure, I may have been found guilty under Japanese law, but you guys have no right to do anything to me! Josuke, let’s be frank, yeah, I murdered your grandpa, but that doesn’t mean you can put me to death too. If you kill me, you’ll end up cursed, just like yours truly. So back off if you know what’s good for you!"

Angelo chuckled before Shining Diamond punched his right hand, which smashed against a rock as he held said hand in pain.

Josuke asks "It’s rude to point your finger at people, didn’t your mother ever teach you that?"

Angelo asks "What the hell… did you do to my hand?!"

Angelo’s right hand was fused with stone, leaving only the fingers poking out.

Josuke spoke "You should take solace in the fact no one’s gonna execute you. Not me, not Zoey, not Danyelle, *Points to Midnight* and not this guy either. We won’t be killing you, nor will we be turning you in to the police."

Midnight spoke "Alright, Josuke. We’ll let you take care of this."

Angelo asks "What the hell are you psychotic bastards planning to do?!"

Josuke spoke "Enjoy your eternal penance, Angelo. Reflect on the life you stole, from my grandpa and all the others!"

Shining Diamond appeared and delivered a flurry of punches on Angelo. “DORARARARARARARARRARARARARARARARARARARARA!”

When the storm of blows was finished, Angelo was fused with the giant rock behind him, leaving only his face and fingers poking out.

Josuke spoke "Here, you’ll remain for all eternity, in the town my grandpa loved."

Heh, maybe that giant stone could be called Angelo’s Rock. But yeesh, Josuke’s a real eccentric.

Danyelle spoke "I saw no chance of redemption for that jerk."


*Pinkie’s POV*


Heehee! Rainbow Dash’s Birthiversary is today!

Ryōta was heard chuckling since he was talking with a wolf Moblan bitch.

Rei then showed up with Miyuki, Rena, Jennifer and Jessika.

Rainbow spoke "Hey Pinkie!"

"Hi Dashie!" I smiled.

Rena had a sad look on her face.

Ryōta asks "What happened to her?"

Rei spoke "Shh! Zip it! We don’t talk about that."

Ryōta spoke "As one of your royals, I'm asking you to tell me what happened. And I'm not taking no for an answer."

Rei spoke "*Facepalm* If you're really using that card, you're not gonna like what you'll hear."

Ryōta spoke "My girlfriend is a literal demon. I can handle it."

Rei spoke "Two of Rena's kids... Well... *Whispers into Ryōta's ear* They were killed by a timber wolf."

Ryōta whispers "I'm sorry for the loss..."

Oof... Maybe a party'll help Rena cheer up!

Kestrel whispers in my ear "Sorry Pinkie, but I don't think a party can heal a broken heart..."

Bayonetta suddenly showed up.

Kestrel yelps in shock.

Kestrel spoke "gyah! Don't scare me like that!"

Bayonetta spoke "No wonder the two little ones in Purgatorio wanted me to come here."

Rainbow spoke "Now isn't a good time Bayonetta, Rena's suffering from depression and heartache."

Bayonetta spoke "Well, that just won’t do."

Bayonetta twirled her her right pointer finger in the air, causing a black and purple circle to surround those of us here right now before it rose above us and vanished, causing everyone outside of it to turn completely clear and see-through.

Nine spoke "There's no cure for depression."

But then I noticed two baby Renamon/Zoroark hybrids tugging on Rena’s legs for attention.

Bayonetta asks "Then pray tell, who are those two?

Ryōta spoke "My mom had depression twice... The first time was after auntie Luna was sealed in the moon. The second time was after Clarity and I were newborns."

“Uh, Ryōta? I think Bayonetta’s talking about those two.” I pointed out with a hoof, seeing the two baby girls, clear as day, as the Renamon/Zoroark hybrid girls that Rei was carrying noticed the two.

Pigment was on Bayonetta's head.

Rei noticed the two hybrid babies and was surprised. "Whoa, you're not the only one seeing this, Tabitha."

"Hmm?" I wondered as I looked behind me, only to see nothing before I felt a hoof tap my shoulder again.

I spoke "Whoever is tapping me on the shoulder, knock it off."

A stallion chuckles "Where's that fun-loving partying mare I know?"

Cherry Leaves asks "Is it just me or does that stallion's voice remind me of Weird Al Yankovich?"

Rena gloomily looked down before her eyes shot wide open at seeing the two baby hybrids as they stopped tugging her legs and looked up at her.

Pigment talks to the two spirits.

As the two children listened, they climbed up Rena and hugged their mother as she started whimpering with tears threatening to leak.

Pigment spoke "They both want you to be happy."

Rena spoke "*Her emotional dam getting close to breaking* B-But... It's all my fault that they-"

Pigment spoke "It not your fault."

Pigment growls suddenly before throwing a shadow ball at an angelic monster that appeared, causing it to explode.

But then more angelic monsters appeared as Bayonetta brought out her hand guns.

Bayonetta spoke "So the little one has potential. Then let's dance, boys!"

Twilight switched to her combat form before slashing the angel monsters with her sword.

Inuyasha shouts "WIND SCAR!!!"

Blades of demonic energy shred the monsters.

Ryōta spoke "Flame Claw Slash!"

Ryōta rips an angel monster to shreds.

A yowl was heard "CHAOS SCAR!"

Danyelle soon pops up while holding Hisaiga in her hands.

Danyelle spoke "Great StarClan! Did I pick a good time to check on Ponyville!"

Orion and the other Mewtwo were fighting the angels.

But then giant angelic monsters appeared.

A dark tortoiseshell and white blur slammed into one of the monsters, decapitating the head clean off!


But then we heard an engine rev as we saw someone drive in on a motorcycle, hitting an angelic monster with it. That someone looked like a white-furred/feathered Lynx/Owl hybrid female mobian with her hair thigh-length and a bang covering her right eye, while her outfit was a red skin-tight biker suit with angular shoulders and a vertical stripe design, while she had a silver watch near her left breast, she was also wearing gloves and thigh-high boots, sporting the stripe design, while her head had a pair of silver and orange goggles which appear to have a cat/mask like design, as well as golden feather-like earrings with red jewels. She was wielding four guns like Bayonetta, but they had feline musketeer charms on them.

Danyelle yowls "Til Equis ends!"

Sonic and the rest of the Harmony Guard call out "Harmony Guard defend!"

The entire Harmony Guard fought hard against the monsters.

Bayonetta and the Lynx were shooting the angelic monsters and fighting them while summoning giant arms and legs to assist them in punching and kicking them.

A flash of brown fur and a flash of shining silver fur slam into a monster, ripping it apart!

Sonic spoke "Good timing grandpa!"

What Sonic said had caught Bayonetta off guard.

The lynx spoke "Cereza!"

The lynx mobian summoned a giant fist, punching it away from Bayonetta.

Sudden infernos engulfs all of the monsters, incinerating them all as a fire type Mew with a flaming tail tip shows up.

The fire type Mew asks "Are you lads and lasses okay?"

"Who're you?" I wondered.

Danyelle spoke "That's Mr Match, he and one other used to work for Wily but he treated them like garbage."

But then a group of Angelic Monsters were hit with Psyshock.

Match spoke "Aye, good timin' Maddy."

Maddy giggles "You didn't think I'd let you have ALL the fun, did ya, Match?"

Sonic flew into a spindash, ripping an angel monster in half since Lan had gotten hurt.

Rena shredded a large group of angelic monsters with Night Slash. "I lost my children before... I WON'T LOSE THEM AGAIN!"

Fluttershy pulled Lan from the fight since he was hurt.

Fluttershy spoke "Medic!"

Bayonetta spoke "AVAVAGO!!!"

Bayonetta moved and posed with her hair twirling around and covering her, stretching out into the air before piercing into the ground, opening a portal as an Infernal Demon emerged from it with a roar.

Danyelle yowls loudly "CHAOS SCAR!!"

Inuyasha shouts "Wind Scar!"

The two attacks merge into one as it rips several angel monsters to ribbons.

Midnight was his true size as he ripped the head of an angel monster clean off with his fangs.

The Infernal Demon grabbed one of the giant angelic monsters in its maw before thrashing it around while chewing it rapidly before delivering the finishing chomp, making the angelic monster explode as the demon ate it and roared.

Midnight roars loudly, scaring off the other angel monsters.

After its meal, the Infernal Demon faded away back into the portal before it closed.

Rainbow sat down in exhaustion.

Rainbow spoke "Let's never mention this to anyone."


End

PreviousChapters Next