• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 847 Views, 35 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
39
 35
 847

PreviousChapters Next
Visiting Morioh

*Midnight’s POV*


Welp, I’m gonna be heading off to Morioh in Japan soon.

Meau spoke "I've been hearing rumors of a crazy cop that's after rare animals. She doesn't care what species they are."

"Did you have to bring that up?" I groaned.

Meau spoke "Think about it fuzzball. An eleven tailed foxcat-alicorn hybrid is pretty rare, as are Ancient Mew since I'm the only one of my kind."

Danyelle spoke "I just hope she doesn't go to Africa and find Alex and the others since they're still waiting for the penguins."

Twilight spoke "If that crazy woman does find her way to Ponyville, that could put Meau in bigger danger than the rest of us."

"Let's just be glad she's still in Monte Carlo." I said. "Okay, who else wants to come along to Morioh?"

Danyelle pulls up DuBois' file.

Danyelle spoke "According to this file, she strangled a parrot beastman when she was 7 years old... Flushed a still living goldfish down the toilet... And to make matters worse, her sense of smell is like that of a bloodhound."

"Can we just NOT talk about it?! Now is anyone else coming to Morioh?" I asked again.

Danyelle spoke "Fair enough and..."

Danyelle's fur had bristled up in shock due to her vision.

Danyelle spoke "Some of us should head to Europe while the others go to Japan."

"What?" I responded.

Danyelle spoke "Alex got tired of waiting, so he, Marty, Gloria and Melman are going to Monte Carlo to get the penguins. And for some reason, Julien, Maurice and Mort are going with them."

Sonic spoke "And since alicorn law doesn't work that well on Mobius, the Mobian Guard is going after them before they cause trouble."

Sonia spoke "And if what Danyelle said is true, we have to help Alex!"

Manic spoke "Yeah, before he finds his head mounted on a wall."

Adagio spoke "But Manic, you forget... Sirens are so few in number so if the last one dies out, there will never be another siren again."

“EVERYONE COOL IT!!!” I shouted as there was then silence. “Thank you.”

A meep was heard from Fluttershy.

“Worrying about every single thing, will make nothing better. So stop overthinking.” I informed.

Danyelle spoke "Regardless! Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Ben, Manic, Sonia and I will be going after Alex and his friends."

Roll spoke "You guys be careful."

Sonic spoke "We will Roll."

“I’ll ask one more time, who wants to come along to Morioh?” I asked.

Opaline spoke "Where you go, I go Middy."

Rarity spoke "Ooh! I’d like to come along too!"

Blizzardstar spoke "Oh no you don't Rarity, you have a foal on the way and I can't risk losing you and our child."

Rarity gave Blizzardstar the cute begging eyes.

Blizzardstar spoke "No Rarity, Sweetie Belle might get the wrong idea."

Sweetie Belle spoke "Actually, she got that idea from me."

Blizzardstar spoke "My answer is still no."

Rarity pouted.

Rainbow asks "Think I'm good to go?"

Pinkie asks "Ooh! What about me?"

I spoke "Sorry Rainbow but your foal still needs you. The ones who are going with me are Zoey, Renee, Dren, Opaline, Josuke, Giorno, Meau and myself."

Twilight spoke "Midnight, in case you'd forgotten, Josuke is already in Morioh since it's his hometown, and Giorno's back in Naples, still studying and living in Naples Middle-High School, which is a high school."

I growl in annoyance.

I spoke "but this is important! Gah... Bruno, Rouge, Nara! You three and Wave are coming with me."

Rainbow spoke "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll run into Josuke in Morioh."

That did help me feel better.

Twilight spoke "I'm going with you Danyelle."

“Is that everyone?” I asked.

Opaline spoke "I don't see the batgirl anywhere, nor the batty Mewtwo."

Pinkie giggles "Ooh! Maybe they’re having fun with each other?"

Rainbow spoke "Pinkie! NOT in front of the kids!"

Pinkie spoke "I meant fun like going to an amusement park."

Polished spoke "Even I can tell that was a total lie."

Pinkie spoke "Hey! There's more than one kind of fun, ya know!

Danyelle spoke "They might be at the hotel though."

Pinkie spoke "Who knows where they could be."

Danyelle spoke "Don't make me hit you with an Ice Beam though Pinkie, Nara told me he had something planned for Rouge but I can't say what it is in front of young ears."

Pinkie spoke "It’s not like I know everything."

“Everyone ready?” I asked.

Opaline spoke "Yeah."

Everyone else nodded.

“Then let’s go.” I said as me and my group went through a Warp Ring to Morioh while Danyelle and her group went through a Warp Ring to Monte Carlo. I couldn’t help but take a deep breath, smelling the fresh nearby salty sea air. “Ah, this would be a good visit if there wasn’t odd business going on here. Good grief.” I sighed as I took a quick look at the photos Joseph gave me before pocketing them.

Ifrit spoke "Something isn't right here..."

I pulled out a map as we started moving forward before I accidentally bumped into a freshman high-school male Chespin Poke-Mobian, making him fall over with stuff falling out of his bag. But I used Star Platinum to instantly set him back upright with him holding holding his bag and all his stuff in it.

The male asks "Wha? But didn’t I just…? And I thought all my stuff went flying everywhere. What the heck’s going on?"

“Sorry, didn’t mean to bump into you.” I apologized as I could guess he thought I was a giant, over 190cm to boot, which I can’t really blame him for.

Another warp ring opens before Ash and Serena step through.

Ash asks "Was that Clemont?"

Serena spoke "I don't think so Ash, Clemont's a Bunnelby Poké-Mobian."

“Anywho, know where the Higashikata family live?” I asked.

The male spoke "Higashikata? Let’s see…"

“How’s about an address? Jozenji, 1-6.” I clarified.

The male spoke "You guys can get to Jozenji pretty easily by taking the No. 3 bus. It won’t be long before another one comes around."

“Thanks for the info. Guess we’ll wait then.” I said in gratitude.

One bully asks "Hey. You another freshman, little man? Aren’t you gonna introduce yourself?"

The male spoke "Right, yes sir. *Bows respectfully* I’m Koichi Hirose. A freshman. Good morning, sir. Nice to meet you."

A second bully spoke "Yeah, that’s more like it, runt."

The bullies started walking away.

Koichi spoke "Man, that was a close one. You guys don’t have to worry about them. I’m sure they’ll find a different bus and go about their business."

At least he’s looking out for us.

I spoke "I could have scared them off with my true size but I'd rather not go down the same path Diamond Tiara nearly went down."

The first bully asks "Whaddya think you're doing, dickface?"

The second bully asks "Who do you think you are?"

The other two bullies agreed as we saw Josuke squatting near a town fountain, with the turtle on the ledge.

Josuke spoke "Well, if you really must know... It seems this little turtle I found just woke up from hibernation. *Reaching out for it* But turtles give me the willies. It takes all my courage to even touch their shells. So I thought today would be a good day to finally conquer my fears."

The first bully asks "Buddy, does it look like I give a shit?"

The second bully spoke "Get up, you weirdo."

Josuke stood up.

The first bully asks "Well now, you've got some height for a pathetic freshman. But here's the deal, you can dress like a pompous prick if you want to. *Grabs turtle* But first, you have to pay your respects to us, got it?

Josuke spoke "*Nervously* Can you not do that, please? Reptiles really freak me out, they're all so creepy."

The first bully asks "*Bitch slap* Just who do you think you're smirking at, pretty boy?

That blow caused a tiny bit of blood to fly from Josuke's mouth.

Josuke spoke "*Bows respectfully* Forgive me, sir. I didn't know how things were done.

The first bully spoke "That's kinda funny, 'cause I put a lot of guys in the hospital whose last words were the exact same as yours. You need to learn some respect, dumbass, *Throws turtle to a pillar, wounding it* unless you wanna end up like this stupid turtle."

Okay, I'm glad Fluttershy isn't here. She'd go ballistic.

Koichi spoke "Man, this guy is heartless."

The first bully spoke "But hey, I'm feeling merciful. Leave your jacket and pants with us and you get to walk away."

The second bully spoke "The cash too."

Josuke spoke "Right. Sorry for the trouble."

"I'm glad Fluttershy's not here, but all the same, I hate that he did that to a turtle." I scoffed.

The first bully asks "I got an idea, pussy. Why don't you tell us your name?"

Josuke spoke "Right. Class 1B, I'm Josuke Higashikata."

The second bully spoke "*Reading student license* It says Jo and Jo."

a third bully spoke "Josuke? Well, if you ask me, Jojo has a much better ring to it."

Josuke spoke Oh, uh, thanks. *As the bus arrived* That's very kind of you to say."

The first bully spoke "Shut your trap and take off the damn jacket. Or didn't you notice the bus is here? If you don't hurry up, I swear to god I'll chop off that fugly cowlick. *As Josuke froze at that* Did you hear what I said? Hurry it up!"

Oh boy, he just dug his own grave.

Josuke spoke "Sure, but first... Question; Could you repeat what you just said about my hair, sir? *Gains a purple aura before Shining Diamond's right arm appeared and punched the bully right in the kisser, sending him flying at the other bullies and knocking them down*"

The first bully spoke "My nose! My teeth!"

Josuke asks "Talk shit about my hair, and you'll see a different side of me, a side that'll make you feel pain like never before. So what was that about my hair looking like a motley toupee?"

The first bully spoke "Huh? What are you talking about? No one said-"

Josuke spoke *Stomps on first bully's head* I know what I heard, dammit."

Koichi spoke "What happened? That punk flying through the air."

Josuke picked up the turtle and healed it to if it had no injuries to begin with.

Koichi spoke "What? It's like the turtle's cuts were never there."

Josuke placed the turtle back into the fountain as the bully's face started fixing itself.

The second bully spoke "What the hell's going on? Your nose and teeth are healing themselves."

the third bully spoke "*As the first bully's nose and mouth started changing* Whoa, look at that! He's fixed!"

The fourth bully asks "Yeah, I guess. But why is his face all weird?"

The second bully spoke "He looks totally different now."

Hehe, the first bully's face looked similar to a pig now.

The first bully asks "*Nasally* Huh? What is it? What happened to my face? Well, what?

Josuke asks "You've really done it now, you made me touch something that I didn't wanna lay a finger on. So how exactly do you plan on making it up to me?

The three bullies ran away with their leader following them.

The first bully spoke "Hey, come back here! You can't leave! What happened to my nose? Guys, wait!"

"Those guys were annoying, that's for sure." I noted.

I had a scary aura about my whole body since I was furious at the four bullies.

I placed a paw on Josuke's shoulder, calming him back down.

I spoke "They shouldn't have harassed you in the first place."

Courtersy of a warp ring from Maria, a pissed off Fluttershy flew after the bullies before verbally chewing them out for beating up a defenseless turtle.

Josuke looked back at me before the turtle came out of the water and onto the ledge with a splash, jumpscaring Josuke from behind.

Josuke spoke "GYAH! Holy shit! *Turns around before giving a calming sigh* It’s just that turtle again."

I chuckle "That's nothing compared to the fact that one of Danyelle's counterparts is terrified of furbies."

“Anyway, let’s walk and talk.” I said.

Later, I explained the situation.

“And that’s it, you might find yourself inheriting a third of your dad’s assets. That’s the message I was supposed to tell you, and sorry to make it sound worse, but this affair is making a real mess of the Joestar family.” I informed.

Josuke asks "*Nervously* A-A real mess? Are you serious?"

“You bet. Ya shoulda seen Suzi Q, I’ve never seen her that angry before in their entire marriage, but fortunately, they haven’t divorced.” I said.

Josuke spoke "*Bows* Please forgive me. This is all my fault."

“Whoa, no need to get all bent outta shape. Why are you apologizing anyway?” I asked.

Josuke spoke "Well, I… I’d hate to be the cause of the family falling apart. Whenever the subject came up, mom told me she was deeply in love. Knowing she had that is enough for me. Could you tell my dad, I mean, Mr. Joestar? He doesn’t need to concern himself with us. Thank you."

Huh, and here I thought I was the one who had to apologize. Definitely an odd kid.

I ask "Look Josuke, I was no older than you are now when I had gotten Star Platinum and I'm a freaking demon... And I'm also the first Joestar. Sorry, I'm getting a bit off track, there's one more reason we're here. See this picture or what's on it?"

I brought out the picture I looked at earlier, showing mist with a menacing face on it.

As Josuke grabbed the picture and looked at it, I explained. "There's something dark hidden in Morioh, and the danger it poses is getting closer even right now. *Brings out another picture of that mist, accompanied by a blonde payara mobian* Joseph used his Hermit Purple's abilities with photos to get a picture of you, *Brings out another* only to find these. We have no clue on who the guy is, but we can guess he's a Stand user. I know this is new to you, but I needed to show them to you. *As I took the pictures back* Keep your guard up, and Koichi, if you run into the guy, run as far away and as fast as you can. Calling the police won't do anyone good, so just run for your life. And Josuke, stay calm and don't get involved if you run into him, cause you won't be able to beat him as you are now."

Koichi spoke "*Gasp!* Our orientation!"

Josuke gasps "*Checks watch* You're right! It started! No no no no no no no no. My mom is gonna kill me if I show up late for my first day of school. *Grabs bag* Hey, I need to get going, but I promise to listen to whatever you have to say after school, okay? You're Koichi, right? Come on, let's take off."

Koichi asks "Huh?"

Josuke spoke "*Runs off with Koichi following him* Put some pep in your step!"

Koichi spoke "Right!"

Josuke and Koichi left, hurrying off to school.

Zoey asks "But what is Josuke's stand ability?"

"My guess? Being able to destroy and fix stuff. But if he punched anyone, he could easily rearrange their face, literally. Glad he's on our side, and strong too, despite his odd personality. Still, I hope this mess doesn't involve him." I said.

Corina spoke "We should alert Danyelle just in case."

“Yeah.” I agreed as I later called Danyelle and let her know while I searched up the guy and found out his name. “Anjuro Katagiri, also known as Angelo. He was born 35 years ago in Morioh with him right now having an IQ of 160. He was sent to juvie at 12 for robbery, assault and rape, starting his descent. He became known as being the more violent and abominable criminal in Japan. Most of his life was in jail, so he spent 20 years in prison by the time he became 34. But the last crime he pulled was so vile it would make a sewer rat vomit. Eventually he was arrested and then sentenced to death on the noose. But unfortunately, the execution didn’t do him in and no one knew how. He escaped from jail after that, and something tells me he became a Stand User before his execution. I don’t know how though, but now he’s in the shadows of this town of Morioh, somewhere.”

Renee spoke "We should be careful since this jerk is dangerous."

“Yeah, which is why I think some of us should watch Josuke to make sure he’s safe while the rest of us keep looking.” I added.

Serena spoke "The Tokyo Five can since four of them can hide their animal features, Zoey can't though."

Renee was sniffing the air.

Renee spoke "I got the jerk's scent!"

“Don’t attack yet, we don’t know what his stand’s capable of. For now, you four keep an eye on Josuke.” I advised.

Zoey spoke "I can turn invisible though since I've been practicing my magic."

The cat Mobini turns herself plus her clothes invisible.

Zoey spoke "This way, I can keep an eye on Josuke while you guys track that jerk down."

“Still, be careful. We don’t know what we’re dealing with here. He could get us to lose track of him.” I pointed out.

Zoey spoke "By my grandma's mane... You have a keener nose than my grandpa does."

“That doesn’t mean we should underestimate him.” I reminded.

Zoey spoke "So says the foxcat that doesn't know what a groupie is."

"Not the time, Zoey." I said as we split up.


*Zoey's POV*


I watched Josuke leave the school as he met up with Koichi.

Josuke asks "Oh, hey Koichi. You headed home?"

Koichi spoke "Uh, yeah. Guess so."

Josuke spoke "So, we're classmates."

Koichi spoke "Yeah, what a coincidence."

Josuke spoke "Welp, I'll catch you tomorrow. Have a good evening."

Koichi asks "Hey, uh, Josuke. Can you wait a moment?"

Josuke asks "Huh?"

Later, the two were walking home together as Koichi explained.

Josuke asks "I see. You wanna hear what Midnight has to say, dontcha?"

Koichi spoke "I can't get it outta my mind. It's happening in our backyard."

Josuke spoke "Admirable, if you even care. But I'll pass."

Koichi asks "But why?"

Josuke spoke "Hmm... Not gonna lie, I was curious about the whole thing at first. But when I thought about it, I figured it'd be best to keep clear of this whole love child fiasco."

Koichi asks "Huh? How come?"

Josuke asks "Well, things are fine the way they are. So in my opinion, why try to fix what ain't broke?"

Koichi spoke "Yeah, I get it."

I spoke "I don't think that would be a wise idea."

Since I was invisible, Koichi and Josuke thought I was a ghost.

But before either of them say anything, sirens were heard as we saw two police cars drive by.

Koichi asks "What's going on?"

Josuke asks "Maybe it's some kinda accident. You wanna go and check it out?"

Koichi spoke "Mm-hmm."

"I guess there's no stopping you two, huh?" I noticed as the three of us ran after the cars before we arrived at a grocery store, seeing a crowd blocked by two policemen. I had to drop the invisiblity spell.

One policeman spoke "This area's not safe, you need to get back right now."

Koichi spoke "It's absolute chaos over here."

After dropping the invisibility, I spoke "It's alright officer, I'm a Princess so I request you to let me through."

Looking at his comrade, the other officer spoke "That's Chief Officer Eric's niece... We should let her and her two friends through."

Koichi asks "But what's going on?"

An old woman spoke "Some man went to rob the convenience store and he's taken the female employee hostage.

A man spoke "Look, he's comin' out!"

The door opened as a burglar came while, holding a knife at the hostage.

The first policeman spoke "Freeze! Put down the knife!"

The second policeman spoke "Just let the girl go."

Burglar spoke "Shut up and get the hell back! All of you!"

Koichi spoke "Hey, I recognize that lady. She's been my cashier a couple of times."

Josuke spoke "Judging by his eyes, if he actually snaps, he'll kill her without any hesitation."

The burglar spoke "Last chance, get outta my way! I'm taking the car and leaving!"

Koichi spoke "This isn't good, we have to get outta here before things get worse."

Josuke spoke "Yeah, you're probably right."

The burglar spoke "You over there, with the dumbshit hairdo. *As Josuke froze at that* I told your ass to get away from the car! Or do you want me to kill you?

Koichi spoke "I have a bad feeling, this is gonna get ugly.

"Same here, Koichi." I dreaded.

Josuke asks "*Angrily* Huh?"

That burglar just went and insulted his hair. Josuke stepped forward with a purple aura.

Koichi asks "Oh no, here it comes. Why in the world did it have to happen right here right now? Especially after Mr. Midnight warned him?"

I spoke "This is gonna end badly for the burglar."

The first policeman asks "Who the devil is that?"

The second policeman spoke "*To Josuke* Stand down and back away!"

Josuke growls "*taking on his direwolf Beastman form* What the hell did you just say about my hair?"

The burglar spoke "I don't know who you think you are, but if you don't start walking, *Readies his knife* I'm gonna gut her like a fish."

The second policeman spoke "Get back, idiot!"

The first policeman spoke "If that guy snaps, you're a dead man!"

The burglar spoke "That goes for you too, now get away. *As Josuke took a step forward* I've had all I'm gonna take! You're all driving me crazy! I'm gonna freakin' do it! I'm gonna slaughter this bitch!

The burglar was about to stab the knife into the employee.

Josuke asks "Oh, is that a fact?"

Shining Diamond spoke "*Appears before throwing a punch* Dora!"

Shining Diamond punched right through the burglar and employee, holding the knife.

Koichi spoke "What the?! Those two have a hole through their bodies!"

Guess Koichi and everyone else here aren't Stand users. Shining Diamond pulled his arm back as the knife was suddenly gone before he vanished.

Josuke spoke "I didn't piss you off, did I? Because I should be the one who's ticked off."

Josuke pulled the woman away as the employee was perfectly fine without a wound anywhere, same with the burglar.

The employee spoke "But how? There's not a mark on me."

Koichi spoke "She's back to normal. Like before."

But then the burglar screamed in horror as the knife was somehow in the burglar's midsection under.

The burglar stammers "My knife's inside my body! How did my knife get inside?! W-W-What did you do?!"

Josuke spoke "I suggest finding a surgeon to that at the prison hospital."

The burglar then fell to his knees and elbows as the policemen went in.

The first Policeman spoke "Quickly, let's cuff this guy!"

The second Policeman asks "What's going on around here?"

Koichi spoke "Josuke."

Josuke asks "What's up, Koichi?"

Koichi asks "Are you okay?"

Josuke spoke "Yeah."

I throw a vial of Sleep Powder at the burglar's face, putting him to sleep thus making it easier for the police to arrest him.

Koichi: But Josuke, what you did was-"

But then the burglar sounded like he was starting to vomit as some kind of weird water came out of his mouth.

The first Policeman asks "Wha... What the hell is happening?"

Looks like no one but Josuke and I could see the water as it formed its upper half like a man.

The being spoke "Well, what a surprise. It appears two more annoying beastmen have joined the fray. And I was having so much fun using that meat puppet for my armed robbery. But of course, you had to get in my way."

Josuke spoke "Hang on, he's from the picture."

Koichi asks "Huh?"

The water stand started going into the sewers.

The being spoke "So you know, I'm gonna keep a close eye on you both. Wherever you are, whatever you do, I'll be nearby watching and waiting. *Goes into sewers*"

Josuke asks "What'd you say, water boy?"

But then the stand retreated further into the sewers, escaping.

But since I had melted the gratings, the stand couldn't escape into the sewer.

I hiss as flames swirl around me. "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!"

Chains of magic snare the Stand, trapping it in place.

But then the Stand melted into water, slipping past and out the chains as he crawled away really quickly, escaping.

I chant "Hostile Stand of Water, I bind you to a magic lamp, never to return!"

The watery stand was suddenly vaccuumed up by powerful winds and into a lamp, never to escape again.

I put the lamp into my hammerspace, preventing anyone from stealing or breaking it.


*The Next Day...*


But somehow, I still felt uneasy as I returned to the others.

Midnight was calling Josuke via telepathy.

Josuke asks "*From phone* Hello?"

Midnight spoke "It's Midnight."

Josuke spoke "Oh, hi."

Midnight spoke "We didn't talk enough yesterday. We need to talk more about the crook hiding in town."

The stand user is a slippery one if the others didn't manage to find him.

Josuke asks "Um, I wanted to talk about that too, we should meet. You and the others staying somewhere in town?"

Midnight asks "Morioh Grand Hotel right now. What's on your mind?"

Josuke spoke "Well, to be honest..."

I brought the lamp out of my hammerspace, checking on it, having a bad feeling about this.


End

PreviousChapters Next