• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 848 Views, 35 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
39
 35
 848

PreviousChapters Next
Friendship is Magic part 2

*Danyelle's POV*


I soon meet up with Sonic.

I ask "Hey Sonic, find anywhere large enough to house 26 Mobians and 6 dragons?"

Sonic spoke "No, not yet."

I groan "Given that I'm the de-facto leader of the group of Mobians, I would prefer to keep them together."

Sonic spoke "If ya say so."

I spoke "I heard a loud crash earlier since Tails got beat up by someone."

Tails and the others soon meet up with Sonic and I at the library.

Since I was an avid reader, I was starry eyed.

Bluestar pokes her head out of my backpack.

Bluestar asks "Where are we?"

Lillian spoke "Book Geek alert, we’re at a library."

Bridget was giggling.

Bridget spoke "I like books too."

Noticing a silver band around Twilight's right foreleg, I ask "Hey Twilight, is that what I think it is?"

Twilight spoke "*Embarrassed blush* Um… Well… Uh…"

I snicker "Your brother is so going to lost his marbles once he finds out..."

Bluestar giggles.

Lillian giggles "Especially to Flash."

Spike soon burps up a letter and it was from Shining Armor himself.

I laugh "Talk about timing."

Tempest spoke "And Lillian, there's something I want to ask you."

Lillian asks "Yes?"

Kneeling down on his left knee and pulling out a pink diamond ring, Tempest asks "Lillian, will you marry me?"

Sardon had Zoey in a headlock since the black furred catgirl had the gall to reveal his plushie addiction.

Lillian gasped with hands on her mouth before she started crying silent tears with a smile.

Tempest asks "Is that a no?"

But then Lillian hugged Tempest with tears of joy.

Lillian spoke "Yes, Tempest. I will marry you."

My tails were wagging happily.

I spoke "I suppose congrats are in order and..."

I was soon cut off by a snarl from the blonde dragoness since Nightmare Moon had escaped.

“Uh-oh.” I dreaded.

Sonic spoke "Danyelle, I think it would be best that you keep that chaos emerald hidden. Last thing anyone needs is a mad mare out for blood."

I spoke "R-right."

Shirou darted over.

Shirou spoke "I'm going with you."

Sonic, Maria, Roll, Shirou, Michiru and I follow after the six ponies, overcoming the same challenges they had faced.

Bluestar stayed with Nazuna who also held onto the chaos emerald.

The eleven and I soon arrive at the ruined castle.

I spoke "My friends and I are with you Twilight!"

Twilight asks "Really?"

I spoke "Yeah, there's twelve of us against one moon mare."

Sonic spoke "I'm just as loyal to my friends as Rainbow is!"

Rainbow nods in agreement to what Sonic said.

Shirou spoke "I'm not one to lie to others."

Applejack spoke "Darn tootin'!"

Michiru spoke "I'm rather funny at times."

The hyper pink pony spoke "Same!"

Maria spoke "I care about my friends and I hate seeing them get hurt."

Fluttershy nods.

Roll spoke "I help others out without expecting anything in return."

Rarity spoke "Here here!"

I spoke "And when all five are present, a spark will cause the sixth element to appear."

Twilight spoke "We have to stop Nightmare!"

All of a sudden, Twilight and I along with the five stones were in a different part of the castle.

I growl while protecting Twilight from Nightmare Moon.

But then we heard dark laughter.

My fur was fully bristled up.

I think "{Good thing I left Bluestar and the chaos emerald with Nazuna.}"

I hiss at the dark alicorn.

Nightmare Moon appeared before she crushed the five stones into pieces.

The voices of the other ten were heard.

My eyes shimmer at the same time as Twilight's eyes.

I growl "You think you can destroy the elements like that?"

Twilight spoke "You thought wrong! the spirits of The Elements of Harmony are right here."

Nightmare Moon asks "What?"

Twilight spoke "Applejack and Shirou, who reassured Danyelle and I when we were in doubt, represents the spirit of... honesty! Fluttershy and Maria, who tamed the manticore with their compassion, represents the spirit of... kindness! Pinkie Pie and Michiru, who banished fear by giggling in the face of danger, represents the spirit of... laughter! Rarity and Roll, who calmed a sorrowful serpent with a meaningful gift represents the spirit of... generosity! Rainbow Dash and Sonic, who could not abandon their friends for their own heart's desire represents the spirit of... loyalty! The spirits of these six ponies and four Mobians got us through every challenge you threw at us."

Nightmare Moon retorts "You still don't have the sixth Element! The spark didn't work!"

I spoke "But it did! A different kind of spark. I felt it the very moment I realized how happy I was to hear you, to see you, how much I cared about you. The spark ignited inside me and Twilight when we realized that you all... are our friends! You see, Nightmare Moon, when those Elements are ignited by the... the spark, that resides in the heart of us all, it creates the sixth element: the element of... magic!"

I suddenly felt stronger.

Two sets of the Elements of Harmony appear on the twelve of us as we blast Nightmare Moon.

Nightmare screams "Nooooo! Nooooo!!!!"

My eyes and Twilight's eyes flash white as the darkness is ripped out of Luna's heart, causing it to be purified as it took on the form of a baby alicorn.

I spoke "Well Twilight, it looks like you're going to have a new responsibility."

Twilight asks "What makes you say that?"

I pointed at the foal near Luna.

Twilight spoke "Oh."

Shortly after the sun had risen, Celestia had returned.

Maria and the others bow as Twilight went over to Celestia.

Twilight spoke "Princess Celestia, you’re here."

Celestia spoke "Twilight Sparkle, my faithful student. I know you could do it. But what I didn't expect was a second set of the Elements of Harmony."

Shirou spoke "It came as a shocker for... OOF!"

Shirou was soon on his back since he had been pinned down by a mare.

Sonic and the others snicker.

Michiru giggles "What's the matter wolfboy?"

Shirou spoke "*Blushing* Um… Uh…"

Luna spoke "Thank you."

Michiru and Pinkie were on their backs while laughing since Shirou was flustered.

I pick up the small alicorn.

“Wonder what we should call her.” I thought aloud.

Michiru asks "How about Nyx?"

Twilight spoke "That sounds like a good name for her."

I was soon covered in foal urine.

I spoke "Twilight.... You take her!"

Luna and Celestia giggled.

My ears flatten after I handed Nyx to Twilight.

I spoke "It's not funny Sunbutt."

This time, Shirou had snickered.

Celestia spoke "*Smiling with a tick mark* I will let that slide this time."

I spoke "You don't want to know what I call Rainbow though. Tails made that mistake one time... And got beaten up for it."

Shirou asks "Do you mind getting off me Moonbutt?"

Luna suddenly blushed at that nickname.

Celestia giggles "He got you there Luna."

Later in Ponyville, a big party was under way.

Twilight sighs.

“You okay, Twilight?” I asked.

Twilight spoke "I just realized that as great as it is to have friends, I have to leave them."

Maria had teleported before showing up with a unicorn mare in tow.

Maria spoke "Not to mention, you also owe someone an apology for skipping out on her own party."

Twilight asks "*Apologetic* O-Oh. Right. Sorry about that. I’m guessing Korra told you?"

Korra spoke "She figured it out on her own."

But unknown to any of us, a Mobian fox was watching us from a long distance.

Maria spoke "And speaking of...."

The immortal fox-eagle hybrid teleported yet again before reappearing with a gryphon hen, one that Rainbow was familiar with.

Rainbow spoke "Hello again Gilda."

A loud pained squawk was heard since a male Mobian gryphon got his head stuck in a tree yet his tail was wrapped around something.

Needless to say, Gilda was speechless.

Sonic spoke "Good thing Jet and his buddies aren't here. Last thing any of us need is a mad gryphon."

Rainbow Dash asks "Gilda?"

Jet spoke "I heard that, Hedgehog."

The male gryphon pulled his head out of the tree before turning to face the green hawk.

The gryphon spoke "Don't you even THINK of taking the idol of Boreas from me stupid hawk! It's a valuable treasure to my species and I'm not giving it up!"

Jet spoke "Calm down, Ezekiel. I wasn’t planning on doing anything with that."

Ezekiel spoke "Good, and the same goes for your friends."

Corina had an odd look on her face.

Jet asks "Huh?"

Renee throws Corina at Jet, causing the two to lock beaks.

Zoey giggles "Hehe, you can definitely be a trickster when ya wanna, Renee."

Renee spoke "Regardless of what a certain pink alicorn would say, only I can pick on my best friends like this."

Dren spoke "Barring that one time you punched me wolf girl."

The others and I laugh as Pinkie rambled on.

Dren spoke "For the love of... Shut up pink pony!"

The Benny Hill theme song was heard as Dren chases Pinkie around town.


end

PreviousChapters Next