• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 848 Views, 35 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
39
 35
 848

PreviousChapters Next
The Devil is in the Tails

*Shira's POV*


When we clashed, an energy pulse wave was sent out as we landed on the tower.

Maurice spoke "Nine, enough. We can still end this. Whoa!"

We dodged the plasma blasts from Nine.

Maurice spoke "Together."

We kept dodging.

Nine scoffs "Together? You only care about getting back to your precious Green Hill."

Maurice spoke "*Still dodging* I care about all of this. You, the Shatterverse, and everyone inside of it. I know you do too. And that Prism power-"

Nine spoke "Is my ticket to protecting my new world. Once I take the remaining Prism energy that’s in you four, the Grim will be saved. Look around. You’ve already lost and you don’t even know it. Your so-called friends won’t be doing anymore fighting. Meanwhile, my army has one purpose: to get your energies."

Five Birdie Grimions appeared as they started firing while we dodged them before destroying one of them.

Maurice spoke "It’s gonna take more than just a few knockoff robots to slow me and the rest of us down."

A Grimion fired at the Grimion Birdie we were on before jumping off, destroying it as we wrecked the other three Grimions.

Nine spoke "*Absorbing more energy* Need more power!"

We looked at what was going on the ground, seeing the Grim bots’ lights dim.

Maurice spoke "It’s working. They’re losing power."

Danyelle spoke "This plan might actually work."

The dome was closing in.

Maurice asks "Sure you can handle all that juice, pal?"

Nine started firing high-energy plasma blasts at us as we jumped off the tower, falling.

Nine spoke "Let them fall, but catch them before they this the spire. I need that energy."

Danyelle started flying as Deep Lilac carries me before Maurice was suddenly standing on purple hexagonal platforms that appeared right under his shoes’ soles.

Maurice spoke "Huh? I was wondering what these puppies do in this place."

Looks like Maurice is able to make midair platforms and run in the air.

Maurice spoke "Get ready for some fancy footwork."

Us girls started going up with Maurice running up and around while we dodged and wrecked some Birdie Grimions as we then reached the top, airborne.

Nine spoke "I never should have given you those regulators."

Nine started shooting at us as we dodged the blasts before he started absorbing more energy.

Nine spoke "More power!"

Nine started firing at us more frequently and powerfully before Maurice suddenly blocked the attacks with a hexagonal shield, which was totally undamaged after that.

Maurice spoke "Huh? *Chuckles* Even better!"

Nine spoke "No!"

Nine kept firing at us as we dodged and shielded the attacks before he fired a beam as us as we fell, screaming, but we were actually not far behind Nine.

“Splat.” Maurice, Danyelle, Deep Lilac and I quipped as we started knocking Nine around before he fired at us with Maurice shielding us and pushing the beams back before the attack stopped as Nine fell into the tower in exhaustion while Maurice slipped onto the tower as we got to him.

Maurice asks "You’re looking pretty tired. Sure you’re not ready to give up?"

Nine spoke "*Moans in exhaustion while getting up* Give up? I can’t. *Starts flying* You’re the four who put me in this position."

Nine started absorbing more energy as Grim Bots were losing more power, so much power they even drooped a bit.

Rebe spoke "Now!"

Everyone else got up, pretending to be knocked out as they were fighting the Alphas and Grimions easily.

Dread spoke "Ha ha har, yeah!"

Renegade punched some Grimions as both Shadows knocked Alpha Grim Knuckles into Alpha Grim Birdie while Thorn whacked away a Grimion Amy before riding Boscage Birdie. We saw what was going on with smiles.

Maurice spoke "It worked. The plan worked!"

Kita spoke "But it's NOT OVER YET!!!"

Danyelle shouts "CHAOS BARRIER!!!"

A barrier traps Nine, cutting him off from the prism.

But somehow the prism energy inside his robo tails allowed him to shatter the barrier completely, knocking Danyelle out cold as Deep Lilac caught her while he charged up once more.

Nine spoke "Fully charged."

13 angry children gang up on Nine, pinning the fox down.

Gallus growls "Mess with our mother..."

Bluestar hisses "You mess with US!"

But then Nine sent out an energy blast, sending the kids flying as Maurice caught them.

Maurice spoke "You kids, grab your mom and go! There's no time!"

Nine spoke "Now you will feel the full force of my-"

There was rumbling as Nine saw what was going on.

Nine asks "What?"

Maurice lunged at Nine as the lasers clashed against his shield while pinning the fox down.

Nine asks "You tricked me. Clever. But betrayal comes easy to you. How did you do it?"

Maurice spoke "One, sneaky great plan. Two, 'cause they trusted me."


*Earlier*


Maurice spoke "We’re running out of time. I need you, all of you, to listen to me."

Dr. Deep asks "Why should anyone listen to you?"

Maurice spoke "Because I know how we can win."

Rebel asks "And how do you propose we do that?"

Maurice spoke "By letting him think he's won."


*Now*


Maurice spoke "You can't protect your world, fight us and power your army."

Nine yelled as he sent Maurice rising on his shield.

Maurice spoke "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. *Jumps off* Ah!"

Meanwhile, the others knocked down the Alpha Grim bots as Maurice landed back on the tower.

Nine spoke "No!"

Rebel spoke "We did it."

Nine asks "*Sigh* You think this is over, don't you?"

Maurice spoke "It is over. Now let's save the world... together."

Nine spoke "I didn't start the decay, the Chaos Council did. Then you betray me and bring everyone here to fight me. *Sigh* You forget who controls the Prism."

Nine suddenly gained a electric aura as his robo tails shot lasers into the sky.

Maurice asks "What are you doing?"

Nine spoke "I'm accelerating the decay. Soon, you four will have no choice."

The dome started closing in more as Nine shot the Alphas, bringing them back online and fully powered up, same with the Grimions.

Gnarly asks "What is happening?"

Rebel spoke "Huh? No!"

Maurice spoke "Nine, this isn't you. You'll destroy everything."

Nine growled before shooting at us while yelling as we dodged into the air. The others were starting to lose again.

Dr. Deep spoke "Oh, no."

Dr. Deep tried to fly off but was kicked onto the ground by Alpha Grim Rouge.

Nine kept firing at us while simultaneously charging himself as Maurice shielded us.

Maurice spoke "You're not just destroying your home. You're destroying yourself."

Nine spoke "I'm protecting my home!"

Nine fired a giant beam, knocking Maurice back a bit since he shielded us.

Nine spoke "My Grims will eliminate your friends and families, and my Alphas will be by my side as I do the same to the lot of you. All Alphas attack Sonic, Deep Lilac, Shira, Danyelle and her kids... now!"

The Grim Alphas started moving back to the Citadel.

Rebel spoke "Hold them back!"

A rebel member spoke "Eat plasma, metal scum!"

Our friends were breaking through the Grimion Army as Rusty grabbed Alpha Grim Amy before throwing it up as Renegade punched the robot down. Alpha Grim Sonic and Alpha Grim Knuckles were then stopped by Dr. Deep.

Dr. Deep spoke "Prepare to be amazed, then deceased by the one and only Doc-"

He was then knocked away by Alpha Grim Knuckles and Alpha Grim Applejack before Mr. Dr. Eggman dropped in.

Mr. Dr. Eggman spoke "Eat fist, brute!"

His mech punched the Grim Alpha.

Rebel spoke "Take her!"

Rebel kicked Alpha Grim Rouge to the Scavengers as Hangry pinned the bot down while Boscage Birdie flew with Thorn at Alpha Grim Birdie while dodging plasma blasts. Thorn jumped and pounded the Alpha's head with her hammer before Dr. Babbles flew in and knocked it up with his rattler club.

Alpha Grims Sonic, Danyelle, Twilight and Inari were running up the Citadel before both Shadows stopped them.

Shatterverse Shadow spoke "The four of you aren't going anywhere."

The two fought the four as Nine yelled in rage as he fired beams, repairing and powering up the Grim Alphas.

Rebel spoke "It's not over. His power supply is endless."

Maurice spoke "Nine. *As we walked/flew over to the tower* We both dreamed of a better place, a better way of life. But your world is falling apart."

Nine spoke "A small sacrifice which I'll fix soon enough with your energies."

Nine fired at us as Renegade saw the trouble we were in.

Renegade spoke "Captain, lead this group. I got places to be! *Runs off*"

Dread spoke "You heard 'em, me hearties! Button yer blowholes and drive 'em back! Full Force!"

The army fought the Grimion Army as the Eggforcers Dr. Don't controlled beat a Grimion Knuckles.

Dr. Don't spoke "Yes!"

Our friends were fighting the army before the ground rumbled as Alpha Grim Big somehow got back up and started floating towards them.

Rebel spoke "Oh, no... Big is back!"

We were dodging and shielding Nine's plasma blasts as we got onto the tower. Maurice and the rest of us were panting before we noticed Renegade climbing up behind him.

Maurice spoke "This is gonna hurt me a lot more than it's gonna hurt you."

Nine asks "What?"

Renegade punched Nine from the right, sending him to the ground of the tower as he landed next to us.

Renegade spoke "I've been waiting a long time for this, traitor."

Nine spoke "*As Sonic, Knuckles, Twilight, Danyelle and Inari Grimions appeared* Destroy the red one and bring me Sonic, Deep Lilac, Shira and Danyelle. *Flying* I need their energy."

We started fighting the grimions as Renegade was knocked off the tower from a clash before Maurice threw him back onto the tower as he punched the group fo Grimions. Nine shot at Renegade, but Maurice shielded him. He kept shielding Nine's attack, allowing us to beat the Grimions.

Meanwhile, the army and Alpha Grim Big were approaching the others.

A crewmate asks "What do we do?"

Rebel spoke "We do what we always do. We fight to the last one standing!"

But then some of the Grimions were sent flying from a tail swipe from Grim Big.

Rebel asks "Huh?"

Grim Big then fired Froggy missiles at the grimions, destroying them while wrecking them with tail swipes. Alpha Grim Big let out a mechanical roar before its broken visor lit up, revealing Tails, Mangey and Sails.

Sails spoke "Ahoy!"

Tails asks "Missed us?

Mangey growled with a smile that sounded like "Hey."

Rebel spoke "Sails! Mangey! Tails! You're alive!"

Tails spoke "So is Rani."

Rebel asks "But... how?"

Sails asks "There was an explosion to be sure but twas nothing we couldn't fly away from. Mostly. *As he, Mangey and Tails spun their tails* Orders?"

Rebel spoke "Stay on top of the Grim-bots and stay safe. The rest of you, remember the plan. Take out the Alphas and the others fall."

Tails spoke "You heard her, boys. Let the fireworks fly!"

The trio of foxes started firing Froggy Missiles as they hit the Grimions.

Sails spoke "*Sniff* Ah, I love the smell of froggy bombs in the morning."

Gallus screeches as he attacks with Wind Cutter, shredding the Alpha Rainbow Dash thus shutting the other Rouge-bots down for good.

Twilight-two crushes the Alpha Applejack with Psychic.

A crewmate spoke "Hold up, Captain. With everyone distracted down here, we could make a serious run at that rock. And with that kind of treasure? We wouldn’t just be legends, we would be pirate kings. *Runs towards the citadel*"

Dread spoke "Me beauty."

We were still fighting the Grimions as we destroyed them.

Nine spoke "No! I have to have that energy."

Nine charged up before he fired beams at us.

Maurice spoke "Look out!"

Maurice shielded us while Grim Big fired plasma shots at Birdie Grimions before the Alpha Grim Birdie was coming in hot at the giant grim-bot. The foxes tried to fire, but the plasma guns ran out of power.

Sails spoke "Argh. That’s not good."

The foxes were mashing buttons, but nothing was work before Sails and Tails pounded the missile fire button, launching missiles as they hit the Alpha Grim dead-on, destroying it, causing the Birdie Grimions to disappear from existence.

Rebel spoke "It’s working. The Grim Birdies, Rainbow Dashes and Applejacks are out! Press the attack!"

The Scavengers fought Alpha Grim Rouge before Thorn destroyed it with her hammer, causing the Rouge Grimions to fade away while the others destroyed Grim Alpha Rarity, making the Rarity Grimions vanish.

Rebel spoke "The Grime Rouges and Raritys are down! Don’t stop! Keep going!"

Orion and Asuna rip an Alpha Twilight in half, erasing the other Twilight Grimions.

Midnight destroyed Alpha Grim Fluttershy, erasing the Fluttershy Grimions while Maurice was shielding us from Nine's lasers before he fell to the ground in exhaustion, ceasing his onslaught before Renegade lunged at him. Nine covered himself in an impenetrable prism energy barrier as Renegade kept punching him while we noticed the dome closing in faster.

Maurice spoke "Knucks, stop! Look! We'll lose everything. I gotta get through to him."

Nine then sent out another energy blast, knocking us back as more Sonic, Danyelle and Inari Grimions appeared.

Dr. Deep was fighting Alpha Grim Knuckles before he grabbed a part of his mech suit.

Dr. Deep spoke "Oh, no. *Thrown by Grim Alpha* Ah!"

Dr. Babbles lunged and pounded the ground while Alpha Grim Knuckles dodged before pushing up Catfish who tried to belly flop it and kicked him away. But then Rebel shot the ground around the Alpha Grim, causing a smokescreen of dust before Catfish approached from behind and shredded Alpha Grim Knuckles with a chainsaw, destroying him. Gnarly lunged at a group of Knuckles Grimions before he punched the ground right as they faded from existence. Rusty looked around and scanned, finding Black Rose and Batten fighting Amy Grimions.

Black Rose spoke "*Sigh* Keep fightin' Batten! We can do this!"

Batten spoke "Aye aye, Capt-*Knocked away by Alpha Grim Amy* Oh!"

Black Rose started fighting the Alpha Grim as Eyeshade came in to help, but then started struggling as Dread and his crewmate were climbing the citadel.

Dread spoke "So much beauty."

Crewmate spoke "Instead of dying in this desolate wasteland like the rest of these sea dogs, we'll be living like kings.

But then Dread heard Black Rose and Eyeshade straining against Alpha Grim Amy.

A crewmate spoke "*Climbing* Forget them, Captain. We have to keep climbing. Come on, Captain!

But then Dread grinned, knowing what to do as Black Rose and Eyeshade were disarmed and grabbed by Alpha Grim Rose before they heard a growl, seeing... Dread gliding toward them with his scabbard!

Dread spoke "Leave them be!

Black Rose and Eyeshade ask "Dread?

Dread then knocked Alpha Grim Amy away, releasing its two captives before he started fighting the grim-bot, only for his scabbard to be swiped from him as he was knocked away. The enemy was about to attack before Black Rose and Eyeshade tackled it as Rusty Rose grabbed the scabbard and threw it down, stabbing the ground before she landed.

Rust spoke "Leave this one to me."

Rust then punched Alpha Grim Amy before she started fighting it.

Black Rose spoke "*As she and Eyeshade offered their hands* You came for us."

Dread asks "*As he took them with the two lifting him up* I finally realized there are things more important than a shiny rock. But you both already knew that, didn't ye?"

Black Rose spoke "I suppose we did."

Dread spoke "*Takes off his hat* For now and forever. *Places hat on Black Rose's head* You'll always have me loyalty. Captain Rose. *Gold tooth glimmers*"

Black Rose asks "*As Eyeshade gasped in surprise* Did you just call me "Captain"?"

Dread asks "Aye. *Stands at the ready* Now, what are your orders?"

Black Rose spoke "Grab yer sword and let's dole out some pirate justice."

Supported by Ravenpaw and Flintfur, Danyelle spoke "FRENZY PLANT!!!"

Wild vines snare the Alpha Pinkie before ripping it in half, erasing the Pinkie Grimions.

Even Nine was tangled in the vines but he couldn't cut himself free.

But then Nine surrounded himself in the barrier again, slicing himself free from the vines as he sent out another energy blast.

Meanwhile, Rust was ready to fight Grim Alpha Amy.

Rust spoke "You don't feel anything, but I do. And that's what makes us different. My masters had me believe that Birdie gave me my inner strength and power. *Opens chest compartment as she brings out New Yoke Birdie* But I know now it was another lie. Told to keep me under their control. Symbolic of my oppression. *As New Yoke Birdie flew away while chirping* But I don't need this little bird for power. And this little bird needs to be free. The only thing I need is me!"

Rust battled Grim Alpha Amy as she was later backed against the dome, pinned down by the Grim-bot before she slipped behind it while swiping its hammer as Rust whacked the enemy right into the dome, destroying it, causing the Amy Grimions to vanish while New Yoke Birdie perched on Rust's new hammer as she smiled gently. Meanwhile both Shadows were still fighting Alpha Grims Sonic, Danyelle and Inari before the two were knocked down as the three ran back to the tower.

Danyelle was exhausted after using that attack, and couldn't believe that Nine completely broke free as more Grimions appeared.

Nine spoke "It doesn't have to end like this, Sonic. I just need your energies."

We were cornered as the last three Grim Alphas showed up.

Nine spoke "Take them down."

But then both Shadows jumped up to the tower.

Shatterverse Shadow spoke "We are not finished!"

Both Shadows then attacked the three Grim Alphas, causing an explosion as they were totally destroyed, erasing any last Grimions.

Nine shouts "No! How?"

Shadow and Shatterverse Shadow spoke "I am the ultimate life form."

Maurice spoke "Modest too!"

Nine charged up while shocking all of us with prism electricity while Maurice shielded himself, Deep Lilac, Danyelle and me before we noticed the dome closing in.

Black Rose spoke "We're losing ground. Get to the Citadel!"

All of our friends and families were running, escaping from the dome.

Maurice spoke "He's not gonna stop."

The four of us then charged and jumped before tackling Nine as we five fell down the tower through the middle, stopping the electric attack as Maurice shielded all five of us from the surging prism energy from below while we were fighting against Nine as I had a feeling we're gonna reach the bottom soon!

Gallus had to restrain Irene and the other young kids from going after Danyelle.


End

PreviousChapters Next