• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 847 Views, 35 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
39
 35
 847

PreviousChapters Next
Everfree Dangers and another Mew

*Orion's POV*


Mom and I went into the Everfree Forest.

Myth spoke "This place is so spooky..."

"Are you seriously scared?" I asked.

Myth spoke "Don't make me stuff a Pecha berry down your throat."

I spoke "You wouldn't!"

Myth spoke "Don't test me son."

But then we heard buzzing as we saw a small unknown insect flying around.

A blade of air was flung at the insect, killing it.

Danyelle spoke "Keen nose or not, I want to help."

Myth asks "You sure?"

Danyelle spoke "I may have a keen nose but it's not as keen as Shirou's nose is. Plus I'm one of the Elements of Harmony."

Myth spoke "Okay."

So we kept looking before we saw what looked like a pack of timber wolves, half melted by acid and the other half trapped in yellow webbing.

Danyelle finds a frightened timber wolf pup in a bush.

Danyelle spoke "Uh guys, I think one of the half melted timber wolves was this one's mother..."

Myth spoke "Or one of the wrapped-up timber wolves. Hmm... From what I can see here, whoever did this was only in self-defense to survive."

Danyelle cuts the webbing with air blades, freeing the trapped timber wolves.

The pup ran toward two of the freed Timber Wolves before they nuzzled him.

"Seems like the little pup's parents are okay." I noted.

Danyelle spoke "I figured out what I had to do just by looking at the pup."

Myth spoke "If only we could understand them."

Danyelle growls in wolf-tongue, asking the timber wolves what happened.

The timber wolves responded, telling Danyelle what happened.

Danyelle spoke "Okay, that does not sound normal."

My mom and I were confused.

Danyelle spoke "They said that something dangerous is hiding in the forest and if I know Holo, she'd get mad..."

Danyelle uses a wolf-to-Equish translator spell on the alpha timber wolf so that Myth and I could understand the conversation.

Danyelle asks "Could you explain what the creature that you saw was?"

The alpha Timber Wolf spoke "We were just hunting for food before we found a strange bug-like pony, who we though was gonna be our next meal."

Danyelle spoke "It probably was a Changeling though."

The alpha Timber Wolf spoke "If so, she wasn't what we thought. Her eyes were black and reflective, she can grow and withdraw wings and appendages, she's about to trap opponents in yellow webbing. But what was the most strange was her ability to summon any unknown insect from within her. Some were strong, some were sneaky and sudden, some were explosive and some were acidic and venomous."

Danyelle spoke "I should pass that description to Chrysalis and Mandible."

Danyelle has Kindle deliver the scroll she had written to Chrysalis.

Danyelle spoke "Acid huh? I saw what happened to some of your pack, I'm sorry that happened."

The alpha Timber Wolf spoke "No, it was our fault entirely. She was only defending herself, but since she knew we were planning to eat her, she didn't have a choice. She only did what was necessary."

Danyelle spoke "Regardless, we should bury the ones that lost their lives."

The alpha Timber Wolf spoke "Actually..."

The half-melted timber wolves suddenly became lit on fire.

The alpha Timber Wolf spoke "Thing is whenever a timber wolf dies, its body becomes engulfed in enchanted flames that doesn't leave behind even ashes so the regeneration ability doesn't fall into the wrong hands."

The burning timber wolves then suddenly faded with the flames, leave nothing behind.

Danyelle spoke "May StarClan guide their path."

Myth spoke "Well, whoever this female changeling is, we better find her so we can help her find a way out of the Everfree Forest."

Danyelle spoke "Agreed."

Danyelle asks the Timber wolves to lead her, Myth and I to where the Changeling was.

To our surprise, the location was a deep and dark cave where sunlight doesn't get very far.

The alpha Timber Wolf spoke "Come to think of it, I've been hearing guttural screeches at night lately. And some predators here were somehow eaten themselves with only their bones left with puddles of blood."

Danyelle spoke "I see some remains of a cockatrice..."

We saw a cockatrice skeleton.

The alpha Timber Wolf spoke "From its scent, it assumed whoever lived in that cave would be easy prey. So whoever's responsible was only defending itself to survive and did what needed to be done."

Danyelle spoke "There have been quite a few loner Changelings that don't have a hive."

The alpha Timber Wolf spoke "From what I can smell, one female and one male, but it smells like mother and son. Also, I smell another scent with them in there. *Gasp!* And I smell a new scent heading right for us!"

Danyelle growls as strands of fire and air swirl around her.

But then what showed up... was definitely a shock.

Danyelle had suddenly transformed into a two-tailed Mew form.

Danyelle asks "Have I seen you somewhere before?"

But then mom suddenly started freaking out.

Danyelle asks "You okay Myth?"

Myth spoke "Okay? OKAY?! THAT's an Ancient Mew!"

Danyelle uses Double Slap on the back of Myth's head, calming the Mew back down.

Myth spoke "Thanks, I needed that."

Danyelle spoke "Twice over, if I might add."

Danyelle turns her attention back to the Ancient Mew.

Danyelle spoke "I think I saw you one time before... In one of my visions."

The Ancient Mew tilted its head in confusion.

Danyelle asks "Would Arcee's name ring any bells?"

The Ancient Mew gasped at that.

Danyelle also asked if there were other Mews aside from Myth and Koji.

The Ancient Mew seemed to have a hard time remembering.

The alpha Timber Wolf spoke "If it's alright, we should investigate the cave."

Danyelle spoke "Very well but don't provoke the Changeling once you see it."

Myth spoke "Careful, there may be more than a changeling in there."

Danyelle spoke "Since we don't know what else is here, we should stay close together."

Danyelle uses her flames to light the way as the group goes into the cave.

We went deep into the cave as we felt like we were getting close.

Danyelle's senses were on high alert.

But then we heard snoring as we looked up to see... a male gryphon vampire?!

Danyelle lowers the brightness of her flames.

Danyelle spoke "Wait a moment... I know this vampire... Hey Drac!"

But then a warp opened as we saw a male vampire pony.

The stallion asks "Danyelle? You called?"

Danyelle was up on the roof of the cave.

Danyelle spoke "StarClan's sake Drac! Don't scare me like that!"

Dracula asks "Anyway, what is going on here?"

I spoke "Other than Danyelle being up on the ceiling like a scaredy Skitty..."

Danyelle spoke "Hey!"

Myth spoke "We came here to look for something."

The alpha Timber Wolf spoke "I think I found that something."

We turned toward the Timber Wolf and saw two changelings, one female and the other being male. I sensed that the female was older than the griffin vampire, and the male one was the griffin vampire's age, and I sensed that those two were mother and son. They seemed ready to defend themselves and the vampire griffin.

Danyelle spoke "Calm down miss, we mean you no harm."

The Changeling mare growls "And how can you prove that? This one does not trust you."

Danyelle snickers "I happen to know something that would get on Drac's nerves."

Dracula growls "*Scowl* I don't say "Bleh-bleh-bleh"."

Myth and I snicker.

Danyelle giggles "You just did. And I also happen to know a vampire that lives in Ponyville. And get this, *snicker* she's single!"

Dracula spoke "What? Oh no no no no no. I'm far too busy. I have Mavis and Dennis and the hotel and blah blah blah."

That actually left us surprised.

Danyelle: Wait, did you just hear that? He actually said "Bleh-bleh-bleh"."

Dracula spoke "I don't say "Bleh-bleh-bleh"!

Okay, now we were a bit confused.

Danyelle whistles loud before Vinyl pops up suddenly, surprising Drac.

Dracula spoke "Don't do that!"

Vinyl removes her sunglasses, revealing blood-red eyes.

Vinyl spoke "It seems that I'm not the only vampire around."

Danyelle, Myth and I were on our backs while laughing since Drac's wings were up on end.

None of us noticed, but Drac's eyes shined and glimmered pink.

Vinyl spoke "Name's Vinyl Scratch, professional DJ."

Drac's body suddenly became droopy as as his muzzle became a wavy smile.

Danyelle asks "Drac? You good?"

Dracula asks "Eeny feeny fanny foonyah wah wah?"

The alpha Timber Wolf asks "Is he having a heart attack?"

Danyelle spoke "Drac? Not likely, since that can only come from a wooden stake."

Vinyl spoke "Anyway, I've heard legends and you must be Count Dracula, the one and only."

Dracula chuckles "Eh doobeeday shoolah eh koobeeday?"

Vinyl asks "Transylvanian? Guess I can try. Eh doobeeday shoolah eh koobeeday?"

Dracula spoke "Eh koobeeday."

Vinyl spoke "Koobeeday."

Dracula spoke "Eh koobeeday."

Vinyl spoke "Koobeeday."

Dracula spoke "Eh doobeeday shoolah eh koobeeday."

Vinyl spoke "Doolah-day shoolah koobeeday. Huh, pretty nice language. Ya know, can't help but think that accents help stallions sound smart."

Dracula spoke "Alibooboo."

Danyelle spoke "Uh... *Giggles nervously* Transylvanian language alright. He's saying it was good to meet you."

Danyelle grabbed Drac and opened a warp ring before going to Hotel Transylvania.

Vinyl giggles "Well, "alibooboo" to you too."


*Danyelle's POV*


Gotta find Frank and the others and tell them about this.

Vinyl and the trio of Poké-Mobians follow after me.

I call out while snickering "Hey Mavis!!!"

Mavis asks "Huh? Danyelle?"

Frank, Wayne, Griffin and Murray noticed Drac's attitude and took him away to a place that's alone as I decided to do a little eavesdropping.

Frank spoke "Drac! Drac, snap out of it."

Drac kept saying "Alibooboo."

Griffin spoke "*Holding Champaign glass* Wait wait. I've always wanted to do this. *Splashes Drac with champaign before slapping him* Wake up! Wake up, Drac! Snap out of it!"

Frank asks "*Pulls Griffin away* Hey, cut it out! Hey, buddy, you okay?"

Dracula spoke "No, no, not okay. Not okay! I... I... I... Zinged."

*Giggle* Oh well, might as well keep the secret and see how things unfold. I went back to the others as I remembered the Timberwolves, two changelings and one vampire gryphon. I took Vinyl, the trio of Poké-Mobians and Mavis back with me to the cave as nothing much had changed, much to my relief. Then I heard a yawn as the vampire gryphon started waking up.

Orion spoke "You know Danyelle... If Cadence finds out, she'd be extremely giddy."

"I know, that's why I'll keep it quiet." I smirked.

The vampire gryphon asks "Ugh... Mom, K'Dagon, what's going on?"

Vinyl snickers "Long story short, I got a new coltfriend."

“But it’s not official yet.” I giggled.

Changeling spoke "I'm called M’Della. The boy you see beside me is the son, K’Dagon. The boy above you is my adopted son, Draven."

I looked outside and saw it was night.

I yawn a bit.

“Well, let’s get back to Ponyville.” I said.

Vinyl spoke "Agreed and I can't wait to see the look on Tavi's face when she sees Drac."

I brought out a warp ring as we went back to Ponyville, when all of a sudden Kiri and Ankha dropped in while in their true forms, pinning down M’Della, K’Dagon and Draven.

Orion spoke "Let's never mention the amount of pups that one Diamond Dog has to Pinkie, she'd likely have a meltdown."

"I think she'll find out anyway. And Kiri, Ankha, what are you two doing?" I asked.

Kiri spoke "Saving your lives from these three monsters."

Ankha spoke "You should be glad the female one didn't plant any larvae in you."

I spoke "StarClan's sake you two! Don't make me mad! so let them go! The mare didn't do anything! Ben is the only one who can do what he wants with my body."

Vinyl spoke "Plus the gryphon's a vampire."

Kiri spoke "This gryphon isn't just a vampire. He's a Vaeternian, and these two changelings are Kytinn."

Ankha spoke "We don't know how they got here, but we're gonna kill them now before they can harm this realm."

I snap "GET OFF THEM RIGHT NOW!!!"

I fired a quad elemental Roar at the two females, knocking them off M'Della and her two sons.

I growl "You never even gave them a chance to explain how they got here in the first place!"

Orion asks "M'Della was it? How did you and your sons get here though?"

M'Della spoke "The Zaterrans are correct, K'Dagon and I are indeed Kytinn. However, I no longer wanted the Kytinn to be feared, so against the hive's wishes, I fled with K'Dagon while he was still an infant. However, while finding a new home, I encountered a female Vaeternian holding an infant male as she was fatally injured. She informed me she wanted the Vaeternian to be feared no longer while helping her kind survive. The infant she was holding was Draven, who was fortunately unharmed. I agreed to care for the infant as the Vaeternian smiled before she breathed her last. Soon, K'Dagon, Draven and I found this realm and survived for slightly less than 10,000 years."

The amount of years alone shocked us.

I spoke "I may look like a two tailed Mew with wings right now but my true form is a nekomata-gryphon hybrid. Plus I can ask Queen Leilani and King White to grant you permanent Equestrian residency meaning the two Zaterrans can't kill you."

Kiri spoke "You're making a big mistake letting them stay here. The Kytinn harvests other species to make their hive grow in numbers. And the Vaeternians are currently on conquest since their homeworld Vaeternus is on the path of self-destruction."

Ankha spoke "Vaeternians can fortunately only come out during the night, but they are skilled with blood magic. They're known to capture other species to either feast on them to satisfy their ravenous hunger or breed them to make their numbers grow."

I spoke "SHUT UP KIRI!!! I believe that all creatures deserve a chance to be heard. I don't care if the creature in question is Mobian, pony, chakat, gryphon, yak, dragon, Changeling, hippogriff, Abyssinian, Diamond Dog, zebra, Poké-Mobian, Cyniclon, human, Andalite, Beastman or even a Kytinn. I believe that all opinions matter, no matter where it comes from! And if you make a remark like that towards them again, you two are no better than the Black Arms!"

Kiri spoke "My sister and I are telling you this because their kind tried to invade our home realms before, even though they were repelled."

Ankha spoke "We don't want this realm to be invaded like ours had been before, from both inside and outside."

One of the female Black Arms spoke out "They refugees, just like us. They need place to live in."

Ankha spoke "If so, then they'll have to earn the trust of my sister and I."

I growl "You two Zaterrans have lost my trust. If you want to get it back, you have to leave M'Della and her sons alone. Besides, you two aren't the only aliens in Equestria. There's three Cyniclons in Mobian skin, an Andalite-chakat hybrid, a Mobian cat with Cyniclon powers, a group of Black Arm refugees.... Heck, Twilight's half Cyniclon because of Momo and Deep Blue."

Kiri and Ankha said nothing as they walked away while vanishing.

I spoke "With all the alien species now living in Ponyville, perhaps it's time I became a peacekeeper so that fights don't end with someone getting killed."

Draven asks "You sure?"

I spoke "I have a firm belief that all creatures have a right to be heard, regardless of who they are or where they came from."

Sunset nods in agreement.

Sunset spoke "I was once a normal human but because of a stupid platypus, I can't go back to my original form. So what you see now is what I am for life."

I spoke "Spike, take a letter please.*Ahem* "Dear Princess Celestia, it may come as a shock to you but with the recent trio of aliens that Vinyl Scratch and I have found nearly got themselves killed by another pair of aliens if I hadn't stopped the fight from happening. I have a firm belief that all creatures have a right to be heard, regardless of what they look like or when they came from. The Kytinn female, M'Della along with her two sons are refugees since they don't have a place of their own. Your nekomata-gryphon subject, Danyelle Hikari." Okay Spike, you can send it now."

Spike spoke "On it."

I spoke "Thanks Spike."


*After the letter was sent off*


I spoke "Now then, let's find you three a suitable home."

M'Della spoke "Thank you, but it might prove difficult for Draven since..."

Mavis spoke "He could use a blood substitute like Near Blood or Blood Beaters. Hard to tell them apart though."

I spoke "Hmm... Maybe that old castle in the Everfree Forest could work, nobody lives there anyway plus there's ample prey. I'm talking hydras, rocs and cockatrices. That could work for the blood fix too."

Draven spoke "Well, I won't overeat since that could empty out the life in the Everfree Forest. That's why my homeworld's not doing well, they overfed."

I spoke "Too many mouths to feed can cause a shortage of prey."

The Black Arm that spoke up before nodded in agreement.

The Black Arm spoke "My old world same way, too many mouths... and overbreeding..."

Mavis asks "Dany, you doing okay?"

A faint kick was felt from my stomach.

I spoke "I'm okay Mavis."


End

PreviousChapters Next