• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 846 Views, 35 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
39
 35
 846

PreviousChapters Next
Escaping DuBois Part 1

*Twilight's POV*


This is gonna be quite an adventure.

Danyelle was on edge since she knew that DuBois was on the move.

But then we saw a black armored truck drive by before noticing some poke-mobians in there.

Danyelle spoke "Looks like we found our friends."

Danyelle's eyes shimmer since she spotted a human female on a red motor bike.

Danyelle spoke "Aw shit... That's DuBois!"

Danyelle teleported with Sonia, Manic, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Ben, Michiru, Nazuna and I to inside the truck, catching the Zoosters off guard.

Alex asks "Dany?! How did you-?!"

Skipper spoke "Kowalski, signal the chimps to meet us at the rendezvous point with the super-plane. Hotel ambassador, let’s move it!"

That made the zoosters cheer.

Melman asks "Whoo! Yeah! *Hits head against a sign* Ow! *Notices something* Huh?"

I looked out the back, seeing the human female on the red motorbike followed by four male humans on red motorbikes.

DuBois spoke "Voila. Farigiraf at twelve o’clock."

Melman spoke "Guys, we got a tail."

Julien spoke "Paparazzi!"

Skipper spoke "Peddle to the metal, Private!"

Sonia took over the driving, swerving around the other cars to throw DuBois off the trail.

Sonia spoke "Dany! Give'er some Ice Beam!"

After knocking Julien out cold, Danyelle smashes a window before throwing ice beam at the ground under Dubois' bike thus causing it the careen offroad and into a building.

Skipper asks "ETA for rendezvous point?"

Kowalski spoke "Two minutes, 37 seconds sir."

Skipper spoke "Man your battle stations!"

Private and Rico went to their battle stations as DuBois drove out of a building unharmed as she growled.

Maurice spoke "Crazy woman gaining!"

Skipper spoke "Our Omega 3 Slick will take ‘em down. Private, activate!"

Private pressed the third button as the back bumper let out fish oil and oily fish as DuBois slid across while carrying her motorbike while one of her men slipped and another bumped off a car hood. DuBois and her other two men were still on our tail.

Skipper spoke "She’s good. Kowalski, intel."

Kowalski spoke "Sir, we have a serious problem. Capitán Chantel DuBois, Monaco Animal Control, perfect case record."

Dubois’ last two men crashed against a ledge, sending them and their motorbikes flying as she still drove after us from the left before she was standing on her motorbike at the driver window, aiming her tranq gun.

Danyelle spoke "But with three hedgewolf-alicorn hybrids, we can't shake her!"

I charged up my magic, teleporting the truck and everyone inside it straight to the hotel in question thus losing DuBois totally!

I spoke "That should buy us time!"

As we were on the roof, we later heard blades whirring and wings flapping as we saw the super-plane.

Marty spoke "That’s our ticket outta here!"

Melman spoke "Yeah, baby!"

A monkey chain started lowering before we heard some kind of clattering.

Sonic spoke "Oh shit! That better not be..."

Knuckles spoke "Sonic, Manic, Sonia, you three help the others! I'll hold her off!"

The clattering got louder as we heard an engine roaring before the rooftop door on the building not far behind the hotel bursted open with DuBois on her motorbike riding out before jumping off. It didn't look like she was gonna make it before she jumped off the motorbike.

Alex spoke "Everybody, on the monkey chain!

DuBois landed with a roll before standing up and bringing out her leash pole, then started charging at us.

Skipper spoke "Deploy banana gun!"

A turret popped out under the head of the super-plane, revealing a chimpanzee piloting the turret as DuBois stopped before it started firing bananas like bullets with the peels as the bullet casings. DuBois was fending off the projectiles flawlessly as Knuckles added his attacks to the onslaught.

Alex spoke "Grab the little guys, toss 'em up! Let's go, go go go! Go!"

Knuckles fights with DuBois, buying time for the others.

A brown and white doglike kobold was on the super-plane as she aided the rescue.

But then the banana guns got jammed with mushy bananas while some squirted in the chimp gunner before DuBois kicked Knuckles away as Sonic caught him before taking him up while Melman was the only one left.

Alex spoke "Come on, Melman!

Melman spoke "*Jumps onto the monkey chain* Hoo, yeah! *Grabbed by a leash pole* Gyah!"

Gloria spoke "Melman!"

Alex fell off and grabbed Melman's leg while the bottom of the monkey chain grabbed Alex by his right leg.

Melman spoke "Gah! My neck!"

The Super-plane started taking off before it stopped with DuBois pressed her feet against the ledge.

Skipper spoke "Put your backs into it! Double banana overtime!"

The chimp pilot pulled a switch, causing dangling bananas to drop on strings, motivating the other chimps to fly faster as DuBois broke through the ledge allowing the Super-Plane as the Piplups got onto the plane with the two Pansages, Girrafarig, Sentret and Passimian.

Skipper spoke "Serpentine! Serpentine!"

The super-plane started flying serpentine before Alex saw a nearby building and sway toward it, putting DuBois in its collision course before she jumped into it and ran, crashing through the windows and walls before jumped through a glass window and grabbed back onto the pole, starting to choke Melman.

Julien spoke "Hey, this lady's really starting to freak me out. *As DuBois started climbing up* Fix it, Mort."

Julien kicked Mort off as he rolled down the monkey ladder and crashed on DuBois before squirming around her, slowing her down as Alex gave Melman's leg to the bottom chimp of the monkey chain.

Alex spoke "Hold this. *Starts climbing down as the chimp did that*"

Marty spoke "Alex, be careful! She's crazy!"

Alex scoffs "You think, Marty?"

DuBois started climbing up as Alex climbed to Melman's head before Mort jumped off the woman and onto the Farigiraf's head before the Pyroar brought a claw out, lining it against the wire of the leash pole. Alex then used cut, severing the leash pole and sending DuBois falling into a pool.

Alex spoke "That's right, home-free, baby!"

Melman spoke "I can breath!"

Alex spoke "Au revoir, DuBois!"

We then escaped into the sky on the Super-Plane.

Danyelle froze the pool surface with thick ice, trapping DuBois underwater.

The Kobold spoke "We have to get that mad woman off our tails."

Later, it was sunset as we were flying through the air.

Alex spoke "*Dancing* ~New York, New York! It's a heck of a town!~"

Melman spoke "~The Bronx is off~"

Gloria spoke "~But the battery's down~"

Marty scatted while sliding forward on his knees.

Zoo Squad spoke "~New York, New York! It's a heck of a town!~"

The Mobian Guard and I couldn't help but giggle and chuckle.

Skipper spoke "Kowalski, status report."

Kowalski spoke "So the good news is, the song is almost over."

Skipper asks "Well, that's music to my ears. And the bad news?"

Kowalski spoke "The gear assembly is badly damaged, sir."

A gear popped right off and bounced around before bonking Alex on the head, knocking him out cold.

"WHAT?!" The Mobian Guard and I gasped in shock.

Kowalski spoke "It's only a matter of time before..."

The super-plane just froze midair.

"Uh-oh...!" The Mobian Guard and I dreaded before the super-plane then dropped as most of us screamed, holding onto dear life as we soon crash-landed with the super-plane totally wrecked in a new area. A wheel bounced and rolled off as fortunately, no one was hurt or killed during the plane crash.

Melman asks "Why can't we ever just make a... a normal landing?"

Danyelle spoke "There's a train over there!"

"Danyelle... None of us are in the condition to rush right now." I pointed out while getting up.

Alex groans "*Gets up* Oh man..."

Gloria spoke "Hold on, Melman. *Pushed up by Mason and Phil* Okay, I'll get you down, sweetie."

Mort spoke "*In smoke stack piece* Oh, where is he? Must find King Julien. *Notices * King Julien!"

Julien spoke "*Dizzily dancing on sparkling wire* ~It's getting hot in here, so take off all your fur. I am-a getting so hot, I wanna take my fur off.~"

Alex asks "Skipper, what about the plane?"

Skipper spoke "Well, the chimps will work through the night. No breaks, no safety restrictions-*Notices chimps running off while hooting* Hey, where are you going? Get back here, we have a contract!"

Mason spoke "Yes well, I'm afraid labor laws are slightly more lenient in France. You see, they'll only have to work two weeks a year.

Skipper spoke "Well, someone else has the Canadian work ethic."

Tails spoke "I hate to say this to you guys but even I can't repair the plane, it's totally kaput."

Nazuna spoke "Tails has a point though guys, but then again... DuBois is still after us."

But then we heard sirens.

Marty gasps "It’s the fuzz!"

We ran, escaping the area.

Marty spoke "What’re we gonna do? We can’t hide forever."

Gloria spoke "And we can’t just blend! You know this ain’t Africa."

Melman spoke "Oh, what’s the point? Tell me one conceivable way that extra large mobians like us are gonna move through Europe without attracting unwanted attention."

Michiru asks "How about a circus?"

Melman asks "But where would we find one?"

Then Alex noticed a train cart that said “Circus Zaragoza”. “Hey…”

But then the doors opened, revealing an angry male tiger Mobian, scaring us a bit.

The tiger asks "Where are you coming from?"

Alex spoke "Please, ya gotta hide us. Just until the heat dies down."

The tiger spoke "Absolute no outsiders. So wipe that smell off your face and pop off."

Alex spoke "Oh, come on, man. You gotta do one cat a solid, cat-to-cat, do a solid here, buddy. Come on. Still-"

The tiger spoke "Nyet! This train is for circus Mobians only. *Shuts doors*"

A Popplio spoke "They sounded like they’re in trouble."

The tiger spoke "Stefano, we do not invite trouble into our circus. And I don’t trust lion. Hair too big and glossy."

Stefano spoke "Ah, come on, Vitaly. You being-a mean."

Vitaly laughs "He’s not lion, a lioness with a beehive. Hahahaha."

Alex spoke "This is awkward. You can hear everything they’re saying."

The train whistled as it started moving.

Vitaly spoke "Not our problem."

Alex spoke "No no no no no, wait wait wait!"

A male Popplio Mobian poked out. “Just-a give us a minute. He is on the phone and uh, can’t get him off. *Tries to close door, accidentally closes it on his nose* Ah! *Closes door with nose inside* We cannot leave them there."

Vitaly spoke "Only circus mobians on this train."

The kobold spoke "We're totally circus animals!"

Alex spoke "Wait, listen! We are circus Mobians! Ya gotta let us in!"

The doors opened, this time by a female Liepard Mobian.

The Liepard asks "You are really circus?"

The sirens started getting closer.

Alex spoke "Yes! Full circus! Totally circus!"

Vitaly spoke "Gia! Shut the door!"

Gloria spoke "Please."

The sirens and policemen were getting closer now.

Gia spoke "They are circus. Circus stick together."

The Zoo squad were pulled into the car as the rest of us went into different train cars and closing the doors with all of us escaping successfully.

Sicily spoke "we owe you one for saving our hides back there. Th-that crazy woman is the reason why my species is near extinct... I'm the last kobold in existence... Oh, my name is Sicily."

Not all of us were with the others on the same car, so I looked through a hole and listened in as Stefano lit up a lamp.

Stefano spoke "*Ahem* Wow, circus americano. You must all be-a very famous-a."

Alex spoke "Yeah, we uh…"

Gloria spoke "Absolutely."

Alex spoke "We’re uh… relatively well-known."

Marty spoke "But Alex is really the star."

Alex spoke "Well, I’m not-I wouldn’t really say star, m-more like, like… well, star."

Stefano asks "What is your act, Alice?"

Alex spoke "Well, I uh… I basically… I jump up on my rock."

Gia asks "Rock?"

Alex spoke "Yeah, say it’s a very high rock."

Melman spoke "A really high rock."

Stefano asks "And then?"

Alex spoke "And then, well, I roar. Like really, like a serious, like “Roar!”

Stefano asks "And then?"

Alex spoke "And then, I jump off the rock."

Stefano asks "And then?"

Alex asks "And then… then what?"

Gia asks "That is all?"

Gloria spoke "Into a pool!

Marty spoke "Full of water!

Melman spoke "Full of cobras!

Alex spoke "Actually appears like I’m jumping into a pool-"

Melman spoke "With cobras."

Alex spoke "Aquatic cobras, for a fact, but I actually pull up at the last second."

Stefano asks "Pull up?"

Alex spoke "Yeah."

Stefano asks "*Excited* How do you do that?!"

Melman spoke "Wire harness!"

Gloria spoke "Balloons!"

Marty spoke "Jetpack!"

Alex spoke "Well… *Stutters a bit* I flip off the wire harness, ignite my jetpack and then toss balloons to the children, of the world. Kids love that, kids always love that."

Vitaly scoffs "Hmph!"

Stefano asks "Is-a this like-a the trapeze?"

Alex spoke "Yes! Trapeze! Exactly!"

Stefano asks "Wow! Trapezo americano. Hey, I have a great idea! Maybe you come-a with us to Roma?"

But then a knife stabbed the wall right in front of Stefano’s eyes, a near miss, making those of us newcomers who saw that gasp.

Stefano chuckles "Eh, Vitaly is-a just playing around. Is he good, no?"

Michiru spoke "That could have killed someone...."

Nazuna spoke "Michiru, cool it."

Alex spoke "Yeah, thanks. Thanks, but you know, we’re gonna get off the next stop so we can get back to America."

Stefano spoke "*Gasp!* That is such a coincidence! Because we’re going- *Knife near-misses him* going to A- *Another one* Let me finish! *Leans left arm on knife handle* We’re going to America as-a well! *And another knife*"

Marty spoke "What?! No way!"

Alex asks "America?"

Gloria asks "Going to America?!?"

Melman asks "Wh-Wh-Wha?"

Stefano spoke "Si!"

Alex asks "Wow, when?"

Stefano spoke "After Roma, we go to London, and then the big-time promoter will see us and then send us to New York-a!

Alex spoke "We’re going to New York!"

Gia spoke "Well, only if he likes what he sees."

Alex spoke "New York? Seriously? That’s our home! That’s where we live!"

Stefano asks "Itn’t that fun?"

Marty asks "Will we go with you?"

Stefano spoke "Sure, you can bunk with Vitaly! *Cleaver stabs the wall in front of his face*"

A dagger stabbed the wall right above Gloria, a two-pronged dagger knife trapped Melman by the neck, two double-bladed axes stabbed the wall on both sides of Marty’s head, two javelins stabbed the wall on both of Sicily’s midsection sides as Alex dodged a low spear. All of the weapons were near-misses.

Alex spoke "Whoa."

Stefano spoke "Or not."

Vitaly spoke "Nyet. *Steps forward*"

Stefano asks "Uh-oh. I don’t-a think Vitaly likes that idea. What’s he gonna do?"

Vitaly asks "Which one of you is leader?"

Marty politely pointed towards Alex.

Vitaly spoke "*In Alex’s face* Tell your comrades, there is one rule we do not break."

Alex asks "*Stepping onto spear handle* Thou shall say it, and not spray it?"

Vitaly spoke "*Rises taller than Alex* Nyet! Circus owner don’t allow stowaways. Hehehehe."

But then a chainsaw cut through the roof, causing Vitaly to back off before the circle fell, revealing the four Piplups with Private listening through a glass cup and Rico having cut through the roof.

Skipper spoke "I hear ya, roosky. Although the circus owner may allow stowaways, if the stowaways just happen to be the owners. Riddle me that."

Vitaly asks "What is sharply-dressed little birdie talking about?"

Skipper spoke "Show ‘em, boys."

Mason and Phil were on the roof as the former had a bag of jewelry.

Michiru spoke "Try and top that tiger boy. Plus Nazuna and I happen to have connections with royalty."

What Michiru said catches Vitaly and Stefano off guard.

Stefano asks "You know royalty?"

Michiru spoke "Yes and in fact, four of them are travelling with us right now. I bet Princess Twilight could buy the entire circus and the animals if she wanted to."

The next morning, I unloaded the purse the simisages gave me, revealing jewelry, diamonds and gold, much to the circus master's surprise. "So?"

Circus Master spoke "*Smiles as the clowns started laughing while he took off his hat, bringing out the deed for the circus* You have a deal, mi amiga. *Gives me the deed while the clowns crowded into a car* I am sure this circus will bring you great success. Shh! I guess this is *Tips hat* goodbye, and *Gets into car with clowns before closing the door* good luck!"

The car drove off with the circus master and clowns laughing as the Zoosters opened door before I turned towards them with the deed. "We did it."

Melman asks "What do we know about owning a circus?"

Alex spoke "Nothing, but it's our only shot at getting home."

Skipper spoke "Oh, you better know what you're doing. You're risking Private's community colleague fund."

Private whimpers "I'll never be president."

I spoke "Look at it this way, we're saving our hides while keeping the last kobold alive and out of DuBois' grasp since Danyelle knows what can happen if Sicily is killed... It'll be bye-bye kobolds for good."

What I had just said had frightened the circus animals.

Gia asks "Is that true?"

Sicily spoke "Afraid so..."


*Meanwhile*


DuBois had escaped the frozen pool and was now at the crash site.

DuBois found kobold footprints. “Kobold. *Licks tracks* Twelve hours old. *Smacks lips* 250 kilograms. *Takes a string of pony mane out her mouth* What's this? alicorn pony? *Hears gunshot* Estupid bozos. *Walks on all fours to a train track while smelling* Ah. Hello animals. Hehehehehe. So, run away with the circus? *Brings out lipstick while a train was coming behind her* What a cliche.

DuBois applied the lipstick and smacked her lips before falling onto her back, going under the train before she rolls out from under and stood up before jumping into a train car, with the train headed to Rome.


To be continued...

PreviousChapters Next