• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 847 Views, 35 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
39
 35
 847

PreviousChapters Next
Back to Mount Aris

*Rarity’s POV*


Princess Celestia called me here for something.

Maria asks "Yeah but what?"

Bridget spoke "I think we’ll find out when we get there."

I spoke "Too bad we couldn't drag Sonic along, you know how he is with water though."

Maria spoke "Something’s telling me we won’t be alone."

The Suicune-Mewtwo hybrid spoke "Even though that nekomata killed off that Storm King jerk, there's still the army to deal with..."

"Goodness!" I gasped in surprise.

Maria spoke "I do remember Alto pinning down a unicorn with a broken horn."

The Suicune-Mewtwo hybrid spoke "I'm sensing one to three presences here."

Maria spoke "I'm no Danyelle but I can sense it too."

Then we saw that unicorn mare with a broken horn approached us.

Maria spoke "Fizzlepop..."

Maria teleported before reappearing with Finn, causing Fizzlepop to blush.

"Oh? Something that caught your eye?" I smirked.

Fizzlepop spoke "sh-shut up..."

Maria, Bridget and I giggled at that.

Maria giggles "Something tells me that Cadence is throwing a hissy fit."

Bridget spoke "Let’s just hope her knight in shining armor can calm her down."

Maria spoke "Agreed."

The Suicune-Mewtwo hybrid spoke "Oh, by the way, my name is Purity."

I spoke "Oh right, Suicune are known to purify tainted water so the name fits."

Purity spoke "Heehee, thanks. But still, I’m sensing two other presences, even though I can's see them."

We looked around, yet we couldn't see even a bit of them.

I spoke "I don't see anyone."

Purity spoke "I’m not sensing magic, but I feel like the two presences are invisible."

Asuna pops up with Huey in tow.

Asuna spoke "I sensed it too, there's more 'Twos."

Purity spoke "Not from how I'm sensing it, it feels like they're not from Mobius or Equis."

Huey spoke "Whatever it is... They might be dangerous..."

I spoke "*Ears twitching* Hmm… Why do I feel like I’ve met those two before? *Notices a hidden brush of grass rustling* They seem to be over there."

Twilight pops up with Honeystar.

Twilight spoke "Careful Rarity, we don't know if they're friend or foe."

Honeystar spoke "<Whoever is hiding should show themselves lest they get the Roar.>"

But then we heard rustling as we saw two mares suddenly appeared out of thin air, like a chameleon, as I realized that those were Basilisk and Skink from the Sisterhooves Social. But last I saw, they were Earth ponies, and they still are.

Honeystar asks "<Who are you two?>"

Basilisk spoke "Since you saw through our invisibility, I suppose my sister and I should come clean about us."

Honeystar asks "<You're not really ponies, are you?>"

Skink spoke "Yes, but my sister and I can only shift between this and our natural form, which was somehow altered when we somehow stumbled into this world."

Basilisk and Skink suddenly turned into dragons, with Basilisk being light green with green eyes, and Skink being light teal with blue eyes.

Honeystar spoke "<I'm the only one of my kind around here since I lost control of my spaceship and crash landed here. And please, don't touch my tail. I'd rather keep the blade ready for combat.>"

Basilisk spoke "My real name is Kiri, and this is my sister, Ankha."

Honeystar spoke "<I'm Honeystar-Ferria-Clement but I normally go by Honeystar since it's easier for the ponies.>"

Twilight spoke "I'm Twilight Sparkle, Deep Lilac when in battle."

Kiri spoke "We may look like dragons here, but Ankha and I are actually Zaterrans, but none can shapeshift except the two of us."

Honeystar spoke "<I'm a Chakat-Andalite hybrid and currently the only one on Equis.>"

Twilight spoke "Shapeshift huh? That reminds me of the Changelings."

But then Ankha spat some kind of green liquid at something before it was revealed to be a Heartless before it suddenly melted.

Twilight spoke "What the?! That looked like... acid."

Asuna spoke "Watch where you spit! You nearly hit Huey."

Coal was on Twilight's back since he was about the same size as Huey.

Ankha spoke "Sorry about that."

Twilight spoke "I'm so not looking forward to the day Coal starts school... Given that he's about 5 years old mentally."

"Anywho, let's get going to Mount Aris." I insisted.

Asuna spoke "Right."

Maria teleported all of us to Mount Aris as we soon met up with Queen Novo and Princess Skystar.

Honeystar spoke "<Uh, hi.>"

Queen Novo spoke "I see you've arrived. My daughter found something, as I have a feeling it has a connection with Mount Aris."

Coal mewls.

Twilight spoke "I do apologize for any bad history between you and Fizzlepop but by Danyelle's word, the unicorn is trying to be a better pony."

Queen Novo spoke "I warn you, that may be hard to earn."

Skystar spoke "I trust her."

Fizzlepop spoke "I'm trying my hardest to be a better pony."

Queen Novo spoke "Again, that may be more difficult than you expect."

Fizzlepop spoke "I know you don't trust me because of what I had done in the past but I'm not that mare anymore. Broken horn or not, I'm learning to be a better pony."

Queen Novo just sighed and kept moving.

Skystar spoke "Come on; let’s go see what I found."

Barring Honeystar, the others and I follow Skystar.

We soon arrived and what saw what appears to be a portal gateway, but it was deactivated and broken down.

Asuna asks "What happened to this portal?"

Queen Novo spoke "It must’ve been abandoned after thousands of years ago."

Asuna spoke "Taking Midnight's age into account... My guess would be that it was an old portal that was once connected to Mobius about ten thousand years ago."

Purity spoke "I don’t know, I feel like this portal is to a whole new realm."

Asuna asks "But what if it's a portal to the OC-verse?"

Twilight spoke "I think I heard Chameleo mention it one time..."

Maria spoke "We don’t know where this portal goes to though."

Something about the portal was somewhat familiar to Coal.

Purity spoke "I have a feeling there’s more than one here."

But when we looked to our right, there was another portal gateway in the same condition that the other one was in!

Danyelle pops up suddenly with Rani in the backpack.

Danyelle spoke "Perhaps I can be of help."

Twilight asks "You sure?"

Danyelle spoke "Of course Sparkle Butt."

Asuna, Huey, Coal, Rani and Purity snicker at what Danyelle had called Twilight.

Twilight spoke "Grr... we'll see, Cat Flank."

Danyelle spoke "Don't make me burn your Smarty Pants doll."

Twilight screams "NO!!!"

To Danyelle and I, the scream sounded a lot like a roar.

Danyelle spoke "*ears flatten* Ow! Watch where you aim that roar Twilight!"

"Please do try to keep it down." I requested.

Asuna was shaking the water off her fur, causing it to slightly poof up.

Some of us stifled snickers.

Asuna grabs Twilight with Psychic, flinging the alicorn into the water.

Twilight spoke "I didn’t even snicker!"

Within Twilight's mind, Momo and Deep Blue were laughing.

Asuna spoke "Consider that payback for sending me flying with your Roar."

Twilight spoke "Fine."

Twilight shook the water off her body, causing it to become very poofy.

Asuna giggled at that.

Twilight spoke "You're one to talk Ms Sweet Tooth!"

Asuna asks "…Excuse me?"

Twilight spoke "You're as bad as Celestia is when it comes to sweets!"

Oh dear…

Danyelle spoke "*Whispers to me* I’ll check the portal gateways."

Twilight and Asuna were soon in a playful fight cloud.

Danyelle spoke "Hmm… One of them goes to a place what looks like Coal’s homeworld, and the other goes to a place called Sun Do."

Huey asks "Would this mean Coal would be going home?"

Danyelle spoke "I think that’s for Coal to decide."

Coal mewls sadly.

“Hmm, sounds like Coal wants to stay with us?” I guessed.

Coal happily mewls while his tail wags excitedly.

Asuna was back in the water.

Twilight spoke "I'm glad to hear."

“What happened?” I asked.

Coal spoke "No go back!"

Twilight hugs Coal close as a few tears fall from her eyes.

Coal hugged Twilight back.

Danyelle spoke "Anyway, a visit won’t hurt, so let’s try to restore these gateways."

Twilight spoke "I don't think opening either is a good idea.... I heard from Indigo that a crazed demon has taken control of Coal's homeworld..."

That made Coal concerned.

Twilight spoke "We should get the rest of the 'Twos here before we even think of facing that thing."

Danyelle spoke "Okay."

Maria teleported back to Ponyville to alert Indigo and the rest of the 'Twos.

Orion spoke "I'll gather the other 'Twos."

Maria spoke "Thank you."

Indigo was tussling with Ash.

Maria could not help but giggle.

Delia spoke "Boys will be boys..."

Mamoru was talking with Diamond.

Diamond asks "Hmm?"

Mamoru spoke "*trying to hide a blush* I... really like you Diamond... But given that I'm a Poké-Mobian, I might be genetically incompatible with you later on..."

But then Diamond tackled Mamoru with a hug. "*Voice breaking* Do you think I care about that? I still wanna try when we can, you idiot."

Mamoru uses his tails to tickle Diamond, making her squeal.

Then Diamond used her tail to tickle Mamoru, making him laugh.

Mamoru chuckles "I have the tail advantage though."

The two then started tussling.

Mamoru pins Diamond down.

Mamoru spoke "Pinned ya."

The two tussled again before Diamond pinned Mamoru. “Pinned ya back.”

Mamoru licks Diamond on the cheek.

Diamond was really flustered at that.

Mamoru asks "But would your dad approve of me?"

Diamond asks "Have you seen how he accepted my new mom?"

Mamoru asks "Even though she's a demon?"

Diamond spoke "Yeah."

Zoey was chasing after Pigment since the muddy babytwo had gotten away from her.

Zoey spoke "Get back here!"

Pigment spoke "Wadala! No want bath!"

Mamoru chuckles "My mom had the same problem with me when I was that age."

Diamond asks "Really?"

Mamoru spoke "Yeah but I don't think you met my parents yet."

Diamond asks "Who are they?"

Mamoru spoke "My mom's a hybrid like me and my dad's a Ninetales."

Diamond spoke "Woah..."

A male Ninetales and a female Ninetales-Mewtwo walk over to the two children.

Mamoru spoke "Meet my parents, Robbie and Alyssa."

Alyssa's right eye was blind plus a scar ran across it.

Diamond got nervous.

Mamoru spoke "My dad's got a relaxed nature, my mom has a bold nature despite her blind eye."

Rei showed up. “It’s true what they say: Clear your mind, and even flames feel cool.”

Robbie chuckles "Funny fox!"

Rei spoke "Hehe, good to see you too."

Alyssa spoke "That wasn't funny..."

Miyuki spoke "It’s just a saying, Alyssa."

Mamoru spoke "Cool it Ice Queen, my mom's half blind."

Miyuki seemed a bit angered at that before Rei calmed her down.

Rei spoke "He's just a kid Mimi but he is right, you're my Ice Queen."

Miyuki spoke "Oh, Rei-Rei…"

Pigment spoke "WADALA!!!"

Jericho spoke "Sounds like that's the signal for the 'Twos to meet up with Asuna at Mount Aris."

Rei asks "Huh?"

Indigo spoke "Pig's just being a weirdo."

Rei spoke "Easy there."

Zoey spoke "She may be a weirdo but I wouldn't want her any other way."

Rei spoke "Cool."

Zoey spoke "Regardless, the 'Twos and I should head for Mount Aris."


To be Continued...

PreviousChapters Next