• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 847 Views, 35 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
39
 35
 847

PreviousChapters Next
New Mew in Town/ Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000/ Finding Scootaloo's Parents

Author's Note:

Crossovers with Arknights

*Myth's POV*


I was hiding from a pissed off Orion when I noticed that another Mew Poké-Mobian had arrived in town but something was different about them.

Orion spoke "When I get my hands on mother, I'll strangle her!"

Asuna spoke "Calm down brother before I whack you..."

Rei spoke "Geez... Temper, temper."

From Rei's perspective, Orion was covered in tar and feathers.

Rei asks "Got pranked?"

Orion retorts "What do you think?"

Rei spoke "It was rhetorical."

Danyelle spoke "I have a bad feeling that a pair of unicorn stallions will try to take Applejack's farm..."

Rei scoffs "Psh, being all "modern" and whatnot?"

Danyelle spoke "StarClan's sake Rei, you should know by now that I can't turn my Dimensional Scream off."

Rei spoke "I know."

Danyelle spoke "I worry that some of my kids will have the same gift I have."

Rei spoke "Calm down, Dany. It’ll be okay."

Danyelle giggles "I think I heard Miyuki calling your name."

Next thing they knew, Miyuki, Rena, Jennifer and Jessika were swarming all over Rei in a love cloud.

Rei spoke "Not again!"

Danyelle was laughing.

Soon, the cloud settled as all four of Rei’s wives looked at him lustfully with half-lidded eyes.

Rei asks "Here we go again. Dany? A warp ring?"

Danyelle spoke "You oughta know by now that Mews and Mewtwos don't reproduce the same way other Poké-Mobians do."

Rei spoke "Please? It’ll help them calm down."

Danyelle grabs the flower that was used before with Psychic and hands it to Rei.

Danyelle spoke "You're gonna need this to trigger Jennifer and Jessika's breeding cycle."

Rei gasps "How'd you-"

Danyelle spoke "Jasmine gave me one in case of emergency."

Asuna spoke "Good thing that flower only affects female Mews and Mewtwos."

Danyelle tossed a warp ring, teleporting Rei and his wives to the Chuddle Hotel.

The newcomer was hovering around Sonia for some reason.

Sonia asks "Uh… Need anything?"

Danytwo giggles "Seems she likes you!"

Sonia asks "Wha-huh?!"

Danytwo giggles "Think about it Sonia, mares outnumber stallions."

Asuna spoke "Wow, definitely didn't see that coming."

Huey asks "Mom?"

Kazuto spoke "Asuna, we need to talk."

Asuna asks "Hmm? About what?"

Kazuto chuckles "You'll see!"

Kazuto drags Asuna off through a warp ring to the Chuddle Hotel.

I couldn’t help but giggle.

Orion soon has me by my neck.

Orion growls "You did this to me...."

Danyelle spoke "Orion, calm down."

Rainbowtwo grabs Orion by the secondary neck, causing him to go limp.

Rainbowtwo asks "Want me to take care of him?"

Orion growls "What was that Skittlecat?"

Rainbowtwo giggles "Hehehe, you’ll see."

Orion pounces on his mate, getting her covered in tar as well.

Rainbowtwo spoke "Ohohoho! You’re in for it now!"

Danyelle threw a warp ring as Orion and Rainbowtwo were teleported to the Chuddle Hotel.

Twilight-Two transformed into her Mewtwo form before thumping her tail on the ground in boredom.

Danyelle asks "Wanna come along and visit AJ?"

Twilight-two sighs "Fine..."

Hmm... I wonder if... I used a warp ring before I went into a Mewtwo area and started looking.

Huey asks "Grandma?"

I noticed Huey was hanging onto me.

Even Rosebud was clinging to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Rosebud spoke "Hungwy..."

Danyelle's tails were bristled up.

Danyelle asks "You hear that Myth?"

I teleported back to Danyelle with Rosebud and Huey. "Yep."

Crosswind was growling since shi was annoyed.

Applejack spoke "Crossy, calm down. They were just showboatin'."

Crosswind spoke "But they might take our farm though Applejack..."

Applejack spoke "Don't worry, sugarcube. We won't let that happen."

Danyelle growls "No swindlers are gonna take my friend's farm, not if I have ANYTHING to say about it!"

Applejack spoke "Be careful, Dany. They're as slippery as an eel dipped in grease."

Danyelle spoke "Don't make me roast you Applejack, three of my adopted children hate the taste of eel."

Applejack spoke "Dang, sorry about that."

Danyelle spoke "I'll let it slide this time..."

Danyelle was soon dogpiled by Scootaloo and the other Crusaders.

Danyelle spoke "Gah, Scootaloo! How many times must I tell you? No dogpiling a pregnant female..."

Scootaloo spoke "Sorry, but we couldn't wait to see ya again."

Purity soon pops up with a sad look on its face.

Purity spoke "Hey Danyelle, I got some bad news... It's about Scootaloo's parents..."

Danyelle spoke "If it's about Scootaloo's parents, I'm still searching... But since I have twins on the way, it'll be harder for me to track them down... Unless... *slapping her hands against her own cheeks* NO! I can't jump to conclusions!"

I ask "What about asking Master Hand?"

Danyelle gasps "That's a great idea!"

I whistle loud, getting Bayonetta's attention.

A panther suddenly ran in before it turned into Bayonetta. "You are quite lucky I was using Panther Within."

Danyelle explains everything to Bayonetta about Scootaloo's parents.

Bayonetta asks "Well, I suppose we can't let the worst happen, can we?"

Danyelle spoke "Minus you and Sonic, I've already sent messages to all Smashers both new and veteran so that they can help track down four missing ponies."

Bayonetta asks "Hmm... *Smirk* Perhaps Jupiter is searching with Bowser?"

Danyelle spoke "Zoey's searching her hometown with Dren right now, Ash and Serena are looking all over the Kalos region and Sonic's searching all over Mobius."

But then Danyelle's communicator with Tails rang.

Danyelle asks "What is it Tails?"

Tails spoke "Vector and Charmy told me that Espio went off into that portal gateway he mentioned before to help investigate."

Something cuts Tails' connection off suddenly before Danyelle's left ear twitches as she picked up an unknown signal.

Danyelle spoke "I got a hit!"

A feminine voice asks in an unknown language who she was talking to.

Danyelle fiddles with the translation device before the message finally came through in English.

Danyelle asks "What's going on?"

A holographic image of a brown Mobian rabbit female with strange clothes appears on Danyelle's comm device.

The rabbit spoke "About time someone responded! I have good news! Nearl found four ponyfolk recently. Three females and one male."

Danyelle asks "Descriptions?"

The rabbit spoke "The only male of the four has dark purple hair with matching tail, one female has blonde hair, another female has light blue hair and the last female has reddish orange hair... But I fear that the four of them have been infected with oripathy, a disease with no cure."

Danyelle spoke "*Starts to feel down before snapping herself out of it* That only means a cure isn't found yet."

The rabbit spoke "I'm afraid I can't let the four of them return to the world they came form or the oripathy will spread like wildfire. And it would be really bad if originium crystals sprouted up in your world..."

Teermakus suddenly showed up. "That makes this 'oripathy' no better than Tarkat."

The rabbit spoke "Oripathy is caused by Originium and if those four are infected then die from said infection, their bodies will become Originium crystals which in turn cause more oripathy... It's a never-ending cycle... with a 0% chance of a cure."

Nearl asks "*voice in background* What's Tarkat?"

A voice called out, "There may be a way, but the chances of succession are extremely low."

A dust devil appeared before it formed into Geras.

Danyelle spoke "The rabbit's got a point though, finding a cure for oripathy is extremely difficult since there isn't one. Plus the disease is dangerous with a high kill rate."

Geras spoke "I’ve seen that through the Hourglass. Oripathy is from Origimiun, a dangerous and hazardous crystal and mineral. But minerals can be made of many things, such as sand. Their fates are not set in stone. I will attempt to siphon the Originium from them."

The rabbit spoke "Bad idea sir, oripathy can't be removed from an infected."

Geras spoke "Not the crystals themselves, but what first made these crystals."

The rabbit spoke "I don't know what made the crystals in the first place."

Geras spoke "But I have that knowledge after researching your world’s history with the Hourglass."

Nearl asks "*voice in background* Wait.... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?"

The rabbit groans "Did you have to scream like that Nearl?"

Nearl spoke "*voice in background* Sorry Amiya."

Amiya spoke "Anyways.... I'll be keeping the four under surveillance to make sure they're clean before I find a way to send them back to where they belong."

Danyelle spoke "Oh thank goodness..."

Amiya spoke "And… I’ll let whoever said Hourglass try to help. It’s his funeral."

Geras spoke "I am a fixed point in time. With every death, I only rise once more."

Danyelle wingslaps Geras on the back of the head.

Danyelle spoke "I swear Geras, you're like a phoenix!"

Geras however was unaffected. "But you cannot go to that world Danyelle since you do not have immunity to oripathy."

Danyelle spoke "That plus I have children on the way. And even if we did get Scootaloo's parents and aunts out of Amiya's world, they'd be bringing the oripathy with them which in turn will infect the rest of us!"

Amiya spoke "She has a point sir, I can't risk an outbreak of oripathy on another world."

Geras spoke "Which is why I will attempt to cure them."

Danyelle spoke "Attempt is the key word... Not even alicorn and draconequus magic can fix it."

Geras spoke But I said before, chances of success are extremely low. And there are three outcomes, two of which are better left unspoken."

Danyelle asks "What are they then?"

Geras spoke "One of these three outcomes will be that Scootaloo's four family members will be cured."

Amiya groans "It won't be easy though... As I had JUST said, there is a 0% chance of curing oripathy."

Danyelle asks "And the other two?"

Geras spoke "The second outcome is slowing, halting or speeding up the progressing. But the third is more sand for the Hourglass than anticipated."

Danyelle spoke "If the worst case scenario happened, I would have to adopt Scootaloo."

Danyelle's fur bristled up since she had a terrifying vision.

Danyelle spoke "*Shakes her head rapidly* Nononononono! Gotta be a prediction! It could be wrong! There's a first time for everything!"

I spoke "Try telling Kyurem that..."

Geras spoke "Even deities can make mistakes and be wrong. So let us not assume the worst yet."

I spoke "Kyurem never makes mistakes..."


To be Continued

PreviousChapters Next