• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 847 Views, 35 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
39
 35
 847

PreviousChapters Next
Lion Troubles

*Twilight's POV*


I was practicing a spell that would transform creatures into different species.

When all of a sudden, a loud gunshot sneeze from Myth scared the cuss out of me.

The spell I was practicing started going out of control!

Danyelle teleports away fast to dodge the spell.

Fortunately, the magic blast didn't go far. Unfortunately, everyone in Ponyville was caught in the stray spell.

Crosswind and the other chakats weren't affected though.

I looked at myself in a mirror, surprised by my transformation.

Asuna was flying off the handle in a fit of Brooklyn Rage!

Huey spoke "Uh oh... Mom's mad..."

After breathing to calm myself down, I made a plan. "Okay, maybe there's a counter-spell to reverse the effects."

Ben was roaring in anger.

Ben growls "TWILIGHT!!!!"

"Uh-oh." I gulped.

A speedy blue blur slams into Ben, knocking the calico lion over.

Sonic spoke "Cool it Ben, you're flying into a Brooklyn rage..."

"Are the others okay?" I asked.

Sonic spoke "Asuna's flown into a Brooklyn rage, Orion and Jericho are freaking out, Rainbowtwo's been turned full Pegasus for some odd reason, the chakats weren't affected, Adagio's a *snrk* pufferfish..."

“…She’s what?” I asked, not processing that last part.

Sonic snickers "Pufferfish..."

Said pufferfish shot fire at Sonic, causing him to smell like hickory smoked lion.

Sonia was a dragon.

Sonia spoke "Jeeze Sonic, you should have known better than to insult Adagio like this."

Manic was somehow a diamond dog.

Sonata was still in hedgehog form since she was expecting a child.

Rainbow Dash flew in. "What happened, Twi? 'Cause this is awesome!"

Sonic spoke "Gunshot sneeze from Myth..."

Rainbow Dash asks "Whoa, Myth got a cold or something?"

Sonic spoke "No idea."

But then a female sungazer lizard Mobian showed up. "Sonic?"

Sonic spoke "Hey Trip."

Ash was full Mewtwo for some reason, as were Serena and Hotaru.

Ash spoke "TWILIGHT!!!!"

Indigo was full Absol.

Trip asks "Um... Did I miss something?"

Sonic spoke "Long story short, gunshot sneeze from a Mew caused this to happen."

From Trip's perspective, Sonic was a non Mobian lion.

Trip spoke "For a moment, I thought the chaos emeralds had something to do with it."

Sonic spoke "Like how they turn you into Super Dragon Trip? No."

Blaze, Roll and Spitfire were also lions as the three of them pounce on Sonic.

Sonic gasps "WHOA!!!"

Even Lance, Jazz, Volt, Perci and Flare were lions.

Lance was sneaking up behind Applebloom before pouncing on her.

Applebloom gasps "Whoa!"

Most of us noticed Trip as she suddenly started getting nervous before she put a helmet over her head. Her shyness kind of reminds me of Fluttershy.

And speaking of Fluttershy, the front half of her was lion.

Flowerstep spoke "Whoa."

Pinkie popped up, being a lion too. "Hi everyone!"

Jericho spoke "Twilight Sparkle! You better fix this before Celestia finds out!"

…What?


*Sonic's POV*


Twilight immediately started panicking about Celestia finding out about this.

Spitfire spoke "You're one to talk Sonic, your grandmother's gonna freak if she saw you like this."

That didn't freak me out. "Yeah, but you forget about my grandfather."

Myth was flying around in a panic since Koji was missing.

I spoke "That can't be good... If what Myth said about her first two children being stolen, the same could happen to Koji!"

Rainbow Dash spoke "Oh come on!"

A low growl was heard from Orion and Asuna since the two of them were worried about their brother.

Kiri and Ankha's pony forms were changed to lions, but their true forms were unaffected.

Kiri spoke "I smell this Koji, he seems to be inside that forest."

Ankha spoke "But that forest smells dangerous."

We realized where Koji was.

Zecora was carrying Koji on her back as she trotted over.

Twilight and the others were holding back their urges since to a lion, a zebra was nothing more than food.

Zecora spoke "Despite my instincts shouting at me to flee, I knew that not returning him wasn't meant to be."

Asuna was growling at Zecora.

Zecora simply tilted her head in confusion.

Twilight spoke "Oh hairballs, Asuna's given in to the hunter instinct!"

All of us managed to pin Asuna down.

In a full fit of Brooklyn rage, Asuna breaks free of the hold.

Kazuto spoke "Asuna! Stop!"

Kazuto tackled Asuna before they tussled.

Huey covered his eyes with a forepaw.

Soon enough, Asuna was on her back as she looked up at Kazuto.

Danyelle soon returns with Newlestia.

Newlestia asks "What is going on here?"

Twilight yelped in horror.

Danyelle spoke "Wrong alicorn though Twilight!"

Twilight spoke "They look exactly the same!"

Danyelle spoke "For the love of StarClan, Celestia has the aurora mane... Newlestia has a solid pink mane."

Newlestia spoke "Don’t worry, I’m used to that."

But then Asuna purred at Kazuto with a smile and half-lidded eyes.

Danyelle spoke "So says the dude in a mare's body...."

Newlestia spoke "Ohohoho whoa whoa whoa! Don't you dare! Don't even go there!"

Danyelle spoke "You dare pick a fight with one of the Avatars? Bring it Pony Boy!"

But then we heard an explosion followed by Ein screaming was he was sent flying into the air.

Korra spoke "Stupid is as stupid does."

Danyelle and Newlestia then laughed, not caring about what happened a few seconds ago while Asuna and Kazuto nuzzled their heads or cheeks against each other.

Danyelle teleports the two lions to the Chuddle Hotel, freaking the crap out of Jasmine.

Jasmine popped her head out of a portal. "Takes skill to spook me, Danyelle. Respect."

Danyelle laughs "Didn't see that coming did you Jas?"

Jasmine giggles "Heehee, nope."

Jasmine withdrew her head as the portal closed.

Zecora spoke "Also, I’ve been seeing strange things in the Everfree. It’s like there have been survivors in there lately."

Newlestia asks "How strange we talking here zebra?"

Zecora spoke "Would acid, blood and yellow webbing count? Because there seems to be a large amount."

Twilight spoke "Oh hairballs..."

But then Korra and Mako showed up, having been transformed into lions.

Korra was carrying a fox cub by the scruff.

Korra asks "*Muffled* What's going on with me, Mako and Iris?"

I spoke "You and Mako are both lions yet your daughter's still a fox."

Newlestia spoke "That aside, someone that doesn't have a keen nose should go check that mess out."

Zecora asks "Into the Everfree Forest?"

Newlestia spoke "Yes, we obviously can't send Shirou and Danyelle in there. Both of them have keen noses and would likely faint."

Myth spoke "I'll go alone."

Orion and Rainbowtwo: What?! Why!?"

It was clear those two were shocked to hear that.

Myth spoke "I'm tougher than I look. And don't worry, I won't fight unless it's absolutely necessary."

Koji mewls.

Danyelle spoke "And Kiri, Ankha, before you two say anything, Myth knows what she's doing."

Orion spoke "She's a tough 'mon."

Kiri spoke "Fine, but be careful, whatever my sister and I smelled earlier, it's in that Everfree Forest."

Ankha spoke "And it smelled dangerous."

Orion spoke "Perhaps it would be better if I went with my mother."

Danyelle spoke "Hmm... Probably for the best."

And so, Orion and Myth head off to the Everfree Forest.


End

PreviousChapters Next