• Published 2nd May 2023
  • 413 Views, 7 Comments

inFAMOUS in Equestria - aloyd1987



A Conduit, now turned pony, appears in Equestria and their choices will determine the future of this world.

  • ...
 7
 413

First Encounter

Ponyville

(Y/N) had started to stir in his sleep, and felt like he was on something soft instead of many tiny pieces of gravel.
He had awakened and discovered that he was in what appeared to be someone's house as well as a huge library.
He also noticed that he still had hooves instead of his hands and feet, now confirming that this isn't some sort of crazy fever dream.

'Guess I'm not dreaming after all; this is either hell or my new powers are making see some crazy shit.', (Y/N) thought.

(Y/N) had shuffled out of the bed, and started to examine his current surroundings. The many bookshelves had held titles that he had definitely never heard of, as well as the many authors that had written said titles. He also noticed there was a desk to the side stacked with loads of paper, quills and ink; all neatly placed on the desk.

"Whoever lives here must be some kind of 'neat-freak' or something like that due to how overly organized everything here is.", (Y/N) said out loud.

"Oh hey! You're finally awake!", a small child-like voice said.

That voice had startled (Y/N) and caused him to accidentally fire off a white lightning bolt from his horn straight at the wall, startling the one who had emitted the voice. (Y/N) turned around quickly to see who had shouted at him to see a small lizard-like creature with purple and greenish-looking scales with green spines and eyes. He noticed the shocked expression on this kid's face, and felt terrified if the "threat" of bio-terrorists is still a thing in this world.

"WOAH! How'd you do that?!", the creature said with an amazed tone of voice.

"I-I-I-I-I do-don--I don't know! I don't know what's going on with me!", (Y/N) said with a terrified tone.

"I'd never seen magic like that before! Twilight might be interested in this, and calm down dude! I know that I'm a dragon, but I'm a baby dragon to be precise.", the baby dragon said.

"Y-you're a dragon?!", (Y/N) replied in a shocked manner.

"Yep, name's Spike. Ponyville's only local and coolest dragon around.", said Spike introducing himself to the Conduit.

'He's not going to turn me into the authorities here isn't he?!'

(Y/N) was screaming in his head, wondering what he should do and what was going on exactly; with both his current situation, and wondering how the public here would treat Conduits such as himself. Spike noticed his stressed out and terrified expression and tried to defuse and calm him down from whatever he was scared about.

"Hey, you alright dude?", Spike said with much concern.

"Y... you're not afraid of me?", (Y/N) said with a mixture of confusion and fear.

"Uh.... no? Why would I be afraid of somepony like you?", Spike replied with TONS of confusion.

'Somepony? Is that really a part of these people's vocabulary?', (Y/N) said in thought.

"Well.... where I come from people aren't really so keen on the kind of powers that I wield."

"Really? I think that would be pretty awesome if you ask me and, I don't think that I've ever seen magic like that before!"

"Magic?", (Y/N) said with another round of confusion.

"Yeah, you know? Magic. Anyways, I think Twilight might enjoy seeing magic like this."

Just as the baby dragon mentioned her, that said unicorn had just entered through the front door.

"Hey Spike, I'm back! Did our guest wake-"

Twilight had now noticed the ponified conduit now standing up on their four hooves but, they had an expression mixed of confusion, fear, and shock.

"Oh hi, your finally awake!"

"Uhhh, yeah I am.", (Y/N) replied, "Who are you, and where am I?"

"My name is Twilight Sparkle, and you're in the Golden Oak Library, as well as my home here in Ponyville."

'Twilight Sparkle? Did she really have to be named after stuff from that stupid book series? She's kind of cute though- snap of it (Y/N)! This is a friggin' horse or pony as they call themselves, for crying out loud!', (Y/N) said in thought.

Twilight had noticed that (Y/N) still had a scared expression on his face and thought that maybe something had traumatized him, possibly due to the storm.

'Maybe this stallion might know something about what happened last night. They were covered in soot when we found him by the forest.', Twilight thought.

"Is there something that we can do to calm you down?", Spike asked.

"I... I need to sit down... Just need to process all of this.", (Y/N) said.

"That's alright, take a seat right over here.", Twilight said with a slightly worried tone.

(Y/N) had taken a seat by one of the bookshelves and was still trying to comprehend everything that has been going on lately. First, he discovered that he was a conduit and accidently killed his best friend in the process. Then, possibly got transported to another world or still possibly thinks it's hell of some sort due to some kind of storm or his powers suddenly overwhelming him. Now, he's sitting in some kind of library with a talking purple unicorn and a tiny little dragon of some kind. Things were going swell alright.

"Here, got you some water.", Spike said giving the conduit a glass of water.

"Thanks...", (Y/N) said accepting the water into his two front hooves.

'How am I supposed to do this without thumbs?!', he said shouting in his head.

Twilight had noticed that (Y/N) was struggling to hold the glass in his hooves and wondered why he was holding it in his hooves instead of using magic due to him being a unicorn.

"You can use magic to hold your cup, you know?", Twilight said.

"I can use magic to hold this thing or something?", (Y/N) said with tons of confusion.

'He doesn't know how to use magic despite being a unicorn? Never heard of something like this before.', Twilight thought with a surprised expression on the outside.

"Oh! Speaking of magic, Twilight, this guy had shot some kind of lightning bolt out from his horn earlier!", Spike said all of a sudden.

(Y/N)'s heart had stopped for a second. His eyes widened, and as he dropped the glass of water, he backed up against the bookshelf behind him.

"Woah, you okay dude?"

"Spike, I think we should possibly let him calm down and let him get acquainted with what's been happening lately.", Twilight said.

'But a lightning bolt being shot out of his horn? That's possibly involved with the storm from last night. Once he calms down and opens up a little bit, I might ask him about the storm and these lightning bolts Spike claimed to see him shoot.', Twilight wondered.

"Can I step outside for a moment?", (Y/N) questioned.

"Sure, go on ahead. I outa show you around town anyway.", Twilight said.

As the two ponies stepped outside of the Golden Oak Library, they were greeted with a town filled with more talking ponies, some with and without horns on their heads, and even ones that can apparently fly. (Y/N) had now wondered what kind of place he had traveled to and, wondered what would happen to Conduits here, if there was any or heard of the term Conduit, in this strange bizarre new world.

Comments ( 1 )

welcome back B)
nice ch btw

Login or register to comment