• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,979 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
9
 376
 2,979

Last Call

In Muggshot's casino, Sly and the girls ran back to the elevator.

"In those keys go!" Sly quipped as he threw the treasure keys into the locks, opening them and unlocking the lever.

"How is it going to open?" Karai asked.

"Like this." Sly answered as he whacked the lever down with his cane, causing the face of Muggshot to open as a staircase came out of it, leading to an open elevator.

"Not one word of this to the others. Agreed?" Rarity asked.

"Agreed." Karai and Adagio responded in agreement as they and Sly went into the elevator before it closed, then went in and climbed up to Muggshot's pad. Sly and the Beauty Trio went out of the elevator and confronted Muggshot.

"What? My boys have been yapping about some big shots, running around, cracking skulls, and… And this is it? You’re the monkey wrenches in my operation? Three little dolls and a scrawny rat with a stick. Hey… Wait a sec… I’ve seen that stick before." Muggshot noticed.

"Maybe when my father was knocking your block off. And the symbol of the Foot Clan on the family dartboard." Sly responded as Rarity was seething from what she was called.

"Your father? Wow, you’re a Cooper? You know, that Thingus Raccamagoocus had a lotta nice pictures, but WAY too many big words." Muggshot noted.

"That's just sad." Adagio sighed.

"So you’ll just hand it over?" Karai asked.

"What are you kidding? You break into my place, steal my stuff, trash the joint, I feel transgressed and violated. Let’s rock!" Muggshot declared as he got up and pulled out two guns.

"Whoops!" Sly slipped as Muggshot fired, only for the bullets to be deflected by Rarity’s diamond shields.

"Nice trick. But let's see how strong it is!" Muggshot quipped as he kept firing while Sly spotted crystals, mirrors and light.

"Divide and Conquer!" Sly ordered as Karai and Adagio saw what he meant.

"On it!" Karai and Adagio responded as the three of them started to turn the mirrors towards the crystals while Sly threw a smoke bomb down as cover.

"Oh, you think you’re ninjas?" Muggshot asked.

"We are ninjas." Sly answered as he and Rarity started tag teaming Muggshot as a distraction.

"You think you can fight me physically? Ha!" Muggshot laughed.

"Maybe not, but we can mentally." Rarity responded as she set up a tripwire.

"Huh?" Muggshot wondered in confusion before Sly threw an exploding hat, making him stumble back and accidentally throw his guns, making them land right behind Muggshot and the tripwire, which was where the reflected lights were shining at. "What the?!" Muggshot gasped as he tripped over the tripwire and fell on his guns, breaking them.

"Alright!" Karai cheered.

"Those reflected beams weakened those guns enough for Muggshot to break them!" Adagio added.

"My beautiful guns are destroyed! Good thing I have a pair upstairs." Muggshot said as he went onto a platform, which took him to a higher level.

"Rarity, wanna go Itsy-Bitsy Spider?" Sly asked, answered by Rarity going higher as he went to back up Karai.

"There’s gotta be more mirrors and crystals up there!" Karai noted.

"We gotta stall Rarity time." Sly informed.

"I'm right behind you." Karai agreed as Adagio started working on turning the mirrors onto the crystals again on the next floor they were on.

Muggshot was so busy, he didn't noticed Rarity spinning her cables like a spider web. "Can't you runts hold still?"

"What? Can’t keep up?" Sly taunted.

"Guess you're not the fastest of the Fiendish Five." Karai provoked.

"Why you!!!" Muggshot growled as he Muggshot fired at Karai, who dodged it.

"Or the smartest if you can't tell a mirror reflection from the real thing." Sly added as Muggshot kept firing, not able to tell the fakes from the real deals while the reflected sunbeams weakened the guns' durability. "How much longer?" Sly asked as Rarity answered by doing the Little Bit hand gesture, before Karai snuck up to Muggshot and sliced his guns to pieces.

"Come on! Now I have one more pair on the chandelier!" Muggshot growled as he went onto the platform again, lifting him to a large chandelier, which is where Rarity was doing her part of the plan while Sly rushed up to join Adagio, who got up there after helping them on the second floor.

"We have a plan?" Adagio asked as Sly pointed to Rarity's web. "Stall for time, got it."

"Let’s go!" Karai said before Muggshot started firing at the trio, unable to nail them because they were too fast.

"Hold still, you rats!" Muggshot shouted.

"Hey, leave my dad out of this!" Karai hissed.

"Huh?" Muggshot asked in confusion.

"Long and complicated story." Adagio answered as Muggshot was so confused, he didn't notice Rarity coming down like a spider.

"Don't call me Doll." Rarity quipped.

"What the?!" Muggshot gasped as his leg wrapped around in coil and hoisted him up.

"Everyone! Time for an All-Out Attack!" Rarity shouted,

"You got it!" Sly agreed.

"Here we go!" Karai added.

"Let’s end this!" Adagio declared as Sly and the Beauty Trio performed a storm of attacks on Muggshot, beating him, sending the bulldog into the web, causing the coils to wrap around his arms and legs tightly.

"Dis is impossible! Four little pipsqueaks like you, beating a big strong bruiser like me? It ain’t right!" Muggshot whined as Karai slithered up to his face.

"This is for bringing my dad into the fight." Karai hissed as she spat her venom into Muggshot's eyes.

"Gah! Fine, you want all of that stupid picture book? You gonna have to go down Haiti and cross paths with Mz. Ruby, and then believe me, you don’t wanna be you." Muggshot said as Rarity found the section on Tennessee Kid Cooper.

"Huh?" Rarity wondered.

"Looks like you found Muggshot’s section of the Thievius Raccoonus. And it contains an entry for my gunslinging ancestor, Tennessee Kid Cooper. His specialty was the Rail Walk and Rail Slide, moves perfected through a lifetime of theft in the old west." Sly informed.

"He reminds me of a law enforcement friend of mine." Rarity noted,

"And that would be?" Sly asked.

"You probably don't know him." Rarity responded.

"Guys, we better am-scray. The cops will be here any second." Adagio advised.

"Alright. And we’ll loot some of Muggshot’s money and pick up some free chili dogs to go." Sly informed as he, the Beauty Trio and the rest of the Cooper Gang fled with the spoils of their victory.

By the time Muggshot could see again, Carmelita and her officers were cutting him down.

"Sly, I'll admit your creativity is admirable." Carmelita noted.

"What’s goin’ on?!" Muggshot asked before Carmelita put her left foot on his head as an officer took on of his guns.

"Quiet, you. You're going to see your buddy, Raleigh, again in jail." Carmelita responded.

"Really? Don’t you know that Sly Cooper and those three girls are going to see an alligator in a swamp?" Muggshot offered, catching Carmelita's attention.

"Alligator in a swamp?" Carmelita asked.

"They'll probably be dead when you get there. Mz. Ruby will have new corpses to play with." Muggshot informed as Carmelita remembered some important words.

*Flashback*

"I understand you are chasing my Snake Daughter and her friends." Splinter said.

"They're Foot Clan. Enemies of the Hamato Clan. If I can't catch them here, then..." Carmelita started to growl.

"NO! Where they go next, you are not to pursue." Splinter ordered.

"But they’re criminals! I can’t ignore that as long as I’m an officer of Interpol!" Carmelita argued before Splinter grabbed her medallion.

"Are you not a loyal member of the Hamato Clan?!" Splinter asked.

"Y-Yes, but-" Carmelita hesitantly started to answer.

"Then you will follow my orders to the letter. Once they go after the fourth member, you may continue pursuit. Am I understood?" Splinter ordered.

"…Fine." Carmelita gave in as she looked up and saw that he was gone.

*End Flashback*

"I'm not interested. You're going to jail." Carmelita refused.

"What?!" Muggshot asked in shock as he was cuffed.

Meanwhile, in California, Karai inspected Rioichi and Tennessee's pictures.

"Something’s bugging me." Karai noted as Adagio handed her a Chili Cheese Dog.

"You keep looking at those pictures, you'll get a headache." Adagio warned.

"Sorry, it’s just, ever since looking at Tennessee’s picture, I sensed something similar with Riochi’s picture." Karai informed.

"Probably nothing." Adagio shrugged off as she was eating.

"You really want me to eat one of those?" Karai asked.

"Darling, we hardly ever seen you eat anything that isn't Japanese food. That's not a good habit." Rarity answered.

"Alright. Might as well keep my strength." Karai admitted as she started eating. "Not bad. A little spicy."

"Sly told me that he, Bentley and Murray were gonna steal the cemented names of Hollywood stars, that are actually stars." Rarity informed.

"We are so going to be banned from Hollywood." Adagio said.

"Not if we weren’t there." Rarity retorted before the Cooper Gang ran by with said items. "Never mind."

"Let’s get back to Paris!" Karai urged as she and the other girls fled with Sly and the rest of the Cooper Gang.

Author's Note:

Next time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

"The third member of the Fiendish Five was the infamous voodoo priestess, Mz. Ruby. Born into a family of mystics, other children found her... scary." Sly informed.

"That must've been a tough start." Karai noted, as Rarity and Adagio nodded in agreement.

"Sure sounds like it, since teaching herself to summon the undead, provided what few friends she had." Sly added.

"Oh dear. She must be very lonely." Rarity noted in sympathy.

"And that only made it worse, when a career in crime allowed an adult Mz. Ruby to punish the world for fearing her as a child. Chief mystic for the Fiendish Five, her powers allowed them to break both the laws of man and nature at the same time." Sly explained, much to the Beauty Trio's shock.

"Okay, that's bad." Adagio realized.

"You bet it is. Yet, despite the whirlwind success of her youth, she'd managed to slip into obscurity. Last known sightings claimed she headed out of civilization and deep into the Haitian jungle." Sly agreed.

"Jungle?!" Rarity dreaded.

"It's not worse than the sewers." Karai reminded.

"She's right about that, Rarity." Adagio agreed.

"Okay, you do have a point. But we should at least try to be careful this time around." Rarity suggested as the Cooper Gang Van arrived at the destination.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rarity, Karai and Adagio Dazzle and