• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,992 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
8
 376
 2,992

Duel by the Dragon

In the mountains, Sly and the girls made their way to the last key.

"So remind me exactly what we're unlocking with these keys this time." Rarity requested.

"Another bundle of fireworks, one that will take you straight to that statue." Bentley answered.

"Just making sure how exactly I'm going to end up smelling like burnt hair." Rarity said.

"Very funny." Bentley sarcastically said as none of them noticed Carmelita lining up her crosshair with the group.

"Alright, in position?" Carmelita asked an ally of hers.

"You bet, Inspector Fox." The ally responded.

"Now!" Carmelita shouted as she took aim, but before she could fire, Karai lunged at her and made Carmelita miss her shot.

"I had a feeling you would be here!" Karai said as Carmelita pried the snake kunoichi off her and threw Karai to her friends.

"Karai!" Sly, Rarity and Adagio gasped.

"We got trouble!" Karai warned before she and the others dodged a sudden Bo-staff attack.

"What?!" Sly yelped in surprise.

"That’s the person Murray and I saw with Carmelita earlier!" Karai informed as the attacker was revealed to be a female Asian Golden Cat wielding a Bo-staff.

"I have friends too, Ringtail." Carmelita taunted.

"The name is Mei Ling, and I won’t let you hurt my home!" The Asian Golden Cat introduced herself.

"You two really must be blind to the situation here." Sly noted.

"All we see are pathetic thieves who’s escaped justice for far too long." Carmelita responded.

"I’m proud to be a thief, especially when I’m stealing from a vicious extortionist like the Panda King." Sly quipped.

"It doesn't matter. You call yourself a member of our clan, but you allied yourself with our sworn enemies." Mei Ling growled.

"Wait! You don’t understand!" Adagio tried to explain before everyone heard a new voice join the fray.

"Heh. It’s been quite some time, Sly." The voice said as everyone looked around and saw a male Samar Cobra with a scimitar in hand.

"Visamo. Long time no see." Sly greeted, but before anyone could react, Carmelita opened fired.

"I’ll hold off Mei Ling!" Rarity said as everyone scattered before she pounced onto Mei Ling.

"What are you doing?!" Mei Ling asked in shock.

"Helping my friends." Rarity answered.

"What do you mean ‘friends?!’ Two of them are Foot Clan ninja!" Mei Ling growled.

"They're not of the old Foot Clan." Rarity explained.

As the two felines fought, Sly and the others kept luring Carmelita into nailing Panda King's guards.

"So what have you been doing this whole time, Visamo?" Sly asked.

"Heh. The usual; robbing the corrupted rich to feed the poor." Visamo simply answered

"Robin Hood buddy of yours, Sly?" Karai assumed.

"He travels worldwide like me and the others do. Visamo helps us from time to time, and sometimes he keeps a bit of the stolen goods for himself as a bit of a reward." Sly informed.

"It’s true. The Cooper Gang and I get along quite well." Visamo confirmed as Adagio spotted something around his neck.

"Nice Hamato Medallion." Adagio complimented.

"Heh. Thanks." Visamo responded in gratitude.

"Passed the trials, buddy?" Sly asked as he swiped the vault code.

"Of course I did." Visamo answered with confidence.

"Bentley bring you up to speed on the two of us?" Adagio assumed.

"Yep, and I can’t say I’m surprised." Visamo replied in honesty as he, Sly and the two foot kunoichi found the vault and decent amount of cover from Carmelita's shots.

"Unfortunately, this vault code appears to have been written in owl dialect. I won’t be able to crack the code until we meet and defeat the bird who created it." Bentley lamented.

"Maybe I can help translate this." Karai offered as she looked at the code. "It's the code of the Foot Clan, I can read it." Karai noticed as she translated the code. "The code’s 2-3-1."

Sly inputted the code after hearing that. "Got it!" Sly said as he opened the vault and grabbed the page.

"Amazing! Colonel Reid Cooper’s Time Stopper Technique! Now you guys can execute a flash bang that will stun all guards in the world for a few seconds! I can see how this might be useful… and entertaining too!" Bentley informed.

"Let's test it out." Sly declared as Carmelita took aim at him and the others.

"Got you in my sights, Ringtail." Carmelita said.

"Hope you’ve heard of the Big Bang theory." Sly quipped as he used the Time Stopper technique.

When Carmelita opened her eyes and found a rose in her hand. "COOPER!!!"

Earlier with Rarity and Mei Ling…

"Taciaso was your grandfather, wasn’t he?" Rarity realized, making Mei Ling freeze in her tracks.

"I've dedicated my life to the Hamato Clan. All who wears the symbol of the Foot are my enemies!" Mei Ling declared as she struck Rarity, but the snow leopard blocked it with her sickles.

"Everything isn’t black and white, because the Foot Clan of my world has changed for the better and allied themselves with me and the Hamato Clan of my world." Rarity explained.

"Even if that's true, you're still criminals and I am police officer." Mei Ling responded before Rarity pushed her back.

"There is a difference between stealing, and taking back what was wrongfully stolen." Rarity informed.

"To me, there is no difference." Mei Ling refused before Karai rushed toward her and spat her venom into Mei Ling's eyes. "GAH!!!"

"Sorry, Mei. But you just don’t understand." Karai apologized.

"Let's cheese it!" Sly ordered.

"Got the key!" Visamo shouted while Mei Ling struggled to see as he and the others escaped.

"NO!!!" Mei Ling cried out as Carmelita arrived and helped clean her eyes up.

"Trust me, that’s happened to me before." Carmelita empathized before she turned towards Sly and the others. "Watch your backs, especially you Cooper! When you all least expect it, I’ll be there!"

"I will have more opportunities to fight them." Mei Ling noted.

"But you’ve never been outside of China." Carmelita reminded.

"Two Hamato Kunoichis are better than one." Mei Ling retorted.

"Fine, but after this, you’ll be heading home to rest." Carmelita said.

"Deal." Mei Ling responded, agreeing to the terms.

"Glad we can agree on that." Carmelita smiled as Mei Ling looked towards the sky, thinking of a certain friend from a certain academy.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Flame Fu!