• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,965 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
9
 376
 2,965

File Theft Recovery

At the Cooper Gang hideout, Sly and Adagio laid on the couch, completely exhausted from their sparring match.

"Heh. You’re good." Sly noted.

"You, too. Not just with your cane but your sais. Are they family heirlooms too?" Adagio asked.

"Nah, just some additional gear I thought might come in handy. But I'd never use them to take a life." Sly answered before Karai showed up.

"Then we should probably keep it that way." Karai responded.

"Karai, you got us a way in?" Sly asked.

"Yes, there's a ventilation system that's big enough for the four of us to go through." Karai answered as Rarity came back.

"Perfect timing! I just finished the bracelet." Rarity said as she gave Sly a beautiful bracelet with the Firestone of India as a centerpiece.

"Great work, Rarity." Sly replied.

"Oh, I try my best." Rarity modestly said.

"Me and Murray will go ahead and get into position with the van. But first... Sly, I made some alterations with your cane and sais you might like." Bentley informed.

"Really? What is it?" Sly asked as Bentley handed him his cane with his sais attached to the bottom.

"Karai gave me blueprints for interchangeable ninja weapons. I figured I'd modify your cane for it." Bentley explained.

"Wow! This is cool!" Sly awed as he unintentionally twisted the release switch and his sais came out and separated.

"I also have something useful. I used some fabric you had and made a sheath for your cane." Rarity added as she gave Sly a C-shaped hook sheath for his cane.

"Wow. Thanks." Sly said in gratitude, and after he strapped the sheath on, the Cooper Gang and kunoichi trio headed for the police station. Suspiciously, there weren't any other cops around.

"Anyone else getting the feeling of a trap?" Karai asked.

"Yeah, if it's late. At best, there should be at least a skeleton crew." Adagio agreed.

"Trap or not, we need the files." Rarity pointed out as she, Sly, and the other girls arrived at the vent and started prying it open, before the master thief saw something.

"Wait! I see blue sparkles. I must be having vertigo or something." Sly noticed.

"Wait, I’ve heard of this before. I heard that Master Raccoon Thieves have the ability to sense thieving opportunities as indescribable blue auras. You should be able to use that to your advantage." Bentley informed on the Binoc-u-com.

"We can follow close behind." Karai said.

"Murray, is the van in position?" Rarity asked.

"You got it, Rarity! We’ll be waiting at the rendezvous point for extraction after you get the files." Murray answered on the Binoc-u-com.

After they crawled through and jumped down the vent, they found a laser grid down bellow.

"Bentley, are these the burn kind of lasers or the alarm kind?" Adagio asked in concern.

"Both." Bentley answered.

"Of course it is." Sly said as he and the trio were careful not to set them off and landed in a supply closet.

"See anyone?" Rarity asked as Karai looked out.

"No. At least not yet." Karai answered.

"The files are in Carmelita’s office. You’ll know where that is by finding the red door." Bentley informed as everyone carefully made their way around to Carmelita's office and found the safe.

"Just a second." Sly said as he brought out the bracelet and place it on Carmelita’s desk.

"Sly, the safe is over here." Karai reminded.

"Don’t worry. I was just leaving a little gift." Sly responded.

"Way to go, guys. This is where Inspector Carmelita Fox stashes all her important files. I hacked into the police security mainframe and discovered this vault's combo. Try dialing in 9-3-7." Bentley suggested as Sly inputted the code and opened the safe.

"Are those all the files?" Rarity asked as Sly grabbed the files.

"Without a doubt." Sly confirmed.

"Nice job, you got it! If you guys come down through the fire escape and head through the parking lot, we'll be waiting in the getaway van." Murray said as Sly left his calling card in the safe. But as they exited, someone fired a warning shot.

"Look out!" Sly yelled as everyone took cover as a familiar fox arrived.

"Criminals!" Carmelita shouted.

"Inspector Fox, fancy meeting you out here." Sly noticed.

"And it looks like I caught you and your accomplices red-handed." Carmelita said.

"You're half right on the 'Accomplices' part, up until now they had no criminal records. Which means if you had taken them into custody earlier, you'd have arrested innocent civilians, so I saved you the paperwork." Sly pointed out.

"And I can tell those two are with the Foot Clan." Carmelita noticed, catching everyone else off guard.

"How do you know about the Foot Clan?" Karai asked.

"Interpol has been after them for years. And to think I found two with the Cooper Gang." Carmelita answered.

"The irony of it is that the Foot Clan are sworn enemies of my family, Carmelita." Sly said.

"And one more thing, you need to return the Fire Stone of India to its rightful owners." Carmelita ordered.

"And here I had my friend Rarity make it into a beautiful bracelet for you." Sly responded, catching the kunoichi trio completely off guard by that remark.

"She’s the one I was making that bracelet for?!" Rarity gasped.

"You're in love with a cop?!" Adagio asked in shock.

"What can I say? I prefer ladies that chase me." Sly answered as Karai saw him secretly gesture her to sneak attack Carmelita while he was distracting her, allowing the snake kunoichi to slither into the shadows, then up behind Carmelita. "You know, that shock pistol really brings out the color in your eyes. Very fetching."

"You think? This pistol packs a paralyzing punch. You ought to try it. Might snap you and your friends out of your crime spree." Carmelita said.

"And give up our little rendezvous? Not a chance." Sly responded.

"Not much a cop if you haven't noticed one of us is missing." Adagio noted.

"Wait, what?!" Carmelita gasped.

"No hard feelings." Karai said to Carmelita as before the policewoman could react as she turned around, the kunoichi spat her blinding venom onto Carmelita's eyes.

"Gah! My eyes! Cooper!!!" Carmelita roared, holding onto the safety railing as Sly and the girls fled.

"Punch it, Murray." Sly said.

"You got it, chum!" Murray responded as Carmelita could only hear Sly and his friends escaping.

"You got the files?" Bentley asked.

"The ones labeled 'Fiendish Five?'" Sly answered with his own question as he showed Bentley the information files.

"Alright! That means we’ll find the missing pages!" Bentley said.

"I can't believe you're in love with a cop, Sly." Adagio noted in shock.

"Don’t bother. Murray and I have tried before." Bentley advised.

"What can I say? I like a girl who chases me." Sly said as Rarity just sighed.

"Oh, great." Karai sighed in annoyance.

"Here it comes." Adagio agreed.

"Uh, is something wrong?" Murray asked in concern.

"Get ready for an emotional episode in 3... 2... 1." Karai counted down just as Rarity simply fell backwards with the back of her paw on her forehead onto a fainting couch that came out of nowhere.

"Here comes the dramatic dialogue about love." Adagio predicted.

"It’s so lovely, yet so tragic." Rarity dramatically said.

"Where did that-?!" Bentley started to asked in confusion.

"Don’t ask." Karai and Adagio simply answered.

"You must know her well." Murray noticed.

"Thanks. And now the theatrical monologue." Karai added to the prediction.

"A gentleman thief in love with a policewoman trying to arrest him, it's so romantic and dramatic. I mean I can only imagine..." Rarity started monologuing as a spotlight suddenly shined over her, while Karai and Adagio stuffed their ears with nearby cotton, leaving the boys the unlucky ones to get an earful about romance.

Back at the Police Station, Carmelita was washing her eyes out. "When I get that raccoon and his friends, I'm going to..." Carmelita stopped as she found the bracelet Rarity made on her desk. "That Ringtail…" Carmelita uttered as she wanted to throw it into the evidence locker, but found herself putting it on instead.

Author's Note:

Next time, on Equestria Ninja Girls...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay girls, while we're on our way to our first target, we'll need to study up on a member of the Fiendish Five, Sir Raleigh the Frog." Sly informed the kunoichi trio.

"Our first target's an amphibian?" Karai asked in confusion.

"Yeah. As a young man, this hot-tempered frog grew bored of his life of luxury and privilege." Sly started off.

"Something's telling me that didn't make a good combination." Adagio noticed.

"You're right about that. On a whim, he tried his hand at a bit of piracy and found it to his liking." Sly continued.

"What?! A wealthy nobleman became a pirate?!" Rarity asked in shock.

"It's true. And Raleigh, who quickly became addicted to crime, was brought into the Fiendish Five as chief machinist, where his evil tinkering genius rose to new heights." Sly said.

"I just hope he's not like Stocker Baxtman." Adagio responded, while back in their world, Baxter Stockman sneezed.

"Maybe you can describe him later. The last reported sighting of this mad machinist was off the southern coast of the Isle of Wrath, a small island uncomfortably situated in the middle of the perilous Welsh Triangle." Sly finished informing the information.

"The Welsh Triangle? That's a really dangerous place, since ships that go there suddenly disappeared, not being seen again." Karai warned.

"No doubt. And it's the perfect spot for one of the Fiendish Five to build a hideout." Sly added.

"Well, I hope we can find out where he's hiding there." Rarity said as everyone weren't far from the perilous Welsh Triangle.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rarity, Karai and Adagio Dazzle and