• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,979 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
9
 376
 2,979

The Lair of the Beast

As the group pressed forward, they still noticed the lack of guards.

"Again?" Sly asked, unimpressed.

"Like you said, we're probably the first people to come here." Karai remembered.

"Sheesh! Look at that giant skull!" Rarity noticed as everyone else looked at what she was talking about.

"An alligator skull?" Adagio asked.

"Nobody tell Pinkie, Mikey, or Leatherhead about this." Karai said.

"Agreed." Rarity and Adagio responded in agreement.

"Guys! My paranormal scanner is maxing out on that structure!" Bentley informed.

"A reading like that could only be coming off of Mz. Ruby herself." Sly noted.

"I'm seriously glad Voodoo doesn't exist in Equestria... I think." Adagio said in relief.

"Well, if you guys want a crack at Mz. Ruby you’re going to have to find a way inside that skull temple." Bentley advised.

"What's the deal with that gate?" Karai noticed as everyone else saw what she was talking about, seeing a gate with three locks.

"Why don’t we take a look on the other side of the gate?" Sly suggested.

"I tracked a key to a lake full of Piranhas. Any volunteers?" Bentley asked.

"I think you three could go on a girls trip in there while I head over that wall." Sly offered.

"Not a chance. This place is too dangerous for solo missions." Rarity responded.

"She's right. Teams of two are safer." Karai agreed.

"Alright, but be careful. I want to get you three home safely." Sly responded.

"I'll go with Sly." Adagio volunteered before the two duos split up as she and Sly arrived at a large gate.

"What's with the large gate?" Adagio asked.

"It’s an industrial-strength voodoo gate. Mz. Ruby must really be trying to keep something out." Bentley noticed.

"Or maybe… she’s trying to keep something in!" Sly corrected.

"I really don't like the sound of that." Adagio dreaded as she found the vault code nailed to the gate. "Seriously? Talk about pathetic."

"There's writing on the back." Sly noticed as Adagio found the words 'Your Funeral' on the back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Adagio asked.

"Remember what I said about keeping something in?" Sly remembered.

"I'm a Lieutenant of the Foot Clan and you're a Hamato Clan member skilled with Sais... We can take whatever it is easily." Adagio responded.

"I don’t doubt that." Sly agreed as he and Adagio climbed in with their weapons ready, before giant spiders suddenly ambushed them as the duo easily sliced them up.

"That's what they were afraid?" Adagio asked with a chuckle.

"Nah, I don’t think that’s it." Sly noticed as he and Adagio moved from branch-to-branch and vine-to-vine, taking out other spiders that ambushed them along the way while neither of them noticed something staring at them with hungry eyes before they started fighting mosquitoes now.

"Got any bug spray?" Sly quipped.

"No, unfortunately." Adagio answered as she and Sly started jumping from branch-to-branch right above the water.

"These walls are making me claustrophobic. Whoa! Did you see those reeds move? There's something huge under there. You better get going." Bentley advised as the two got onto higher ground before the bugs all started to flee in terror of something.

"Was it something I said?" Sly asked.

"Beats me." Adagio shrugged before she and Sly sensed something disturbing behind them.

"I'm think we found the answer." Sly noticed.

"Don't move. It can't see us if we're standing still." Adagio said before something roared as its way of saying it sees them.

"Really?" Sly sarcastically asked.

"Never mind." Adagio responded as she and Sly slowly turned and saw a Kaiju-sized snake staring hungrily at them.

"RUN!" Sly screamed.

"NO NEED TO TELL ME TWICE!" Adagio responded as the snake chased the duo throughout the cage until Sly spotted the vault.

"Adagio, think you can distract it?" Sly asked.

"You owe me big time." Adagio responded as she led the snake away while Sly got to work on the vault.

"I had to overcome some personal demons to help you with the answer to this one. Try 4-4-4." Bentley advised as Sly was confused by his remark, but typed it in. "Ah! A more modern entry, Bruce O’Coop’s Computer Hacking Technique! Using the data on this page, I should be able to tap the duty roster in each hideout and project guard information into your Binoc-u-coms!"

"Well, a lot of good it does me." Sly said.

"Don't worry, Sly. We all have our strengths and weaknesses." Bentley responded.

"True." Sly agreed.

"I mean I can’t walk on tightropes or ledges on walls." Bentley admitted.

"Really touching but... HELP!" Adagio screamed.

"On it!" Sly responded as he hooked his cane Adagio's shirt and pulled her up while the two of them managed to get to where the key was, before the giant snake monster submerged into the swamp while Adagio grabbed the key as she and Sly ran by. "Over the cage!" Sly said while he and Adagio scrambled over as they got over the wall before they became snake food, unfortunately Adagio started throwing up after they escaped. "Sheesh! So that’s what was being kept in." Sly noted while Adagio kept throwing up. "This could take a while to recover from. Besides, I don’t think this should be mentioned to Karai."

"Agreed." Adagio said in agreement.

"That was quick." Sly noted.

"Watch it!" Adagio growled.

"Just saying." Sly explained as he and Adagio met back with the others who were riddled with piranha bites, while some still had a piranha or two on them. "What happened to you girls?"

"Don't ask. You?" Karai asked as she and Rarity pried off the piranhas on them.

"You don’t wanna know." Adagio answered.

"We got a key. You?" Sly responded.

"We got the key on our area. Which means we got enough to unlock that gate." Rarity answered.

"…Okay." Sly hesitantly said as he threw the keys into the locks, making them fall off as the gate opened, only to reveal the giant snake monster from before as it roared.

"NOT AGAIN!!!" Sly and Adagio shouted as Rarity screamed.

"What in the world?!" Karai gasped as the monster jumped many times from the swamp waters, destroying a gate before roaring again as it went back to where it came from before the gates closed.

"I think I just wet myself." Sly admitted as Bentley snickered on the Binoc-u-com. "Not... Funny, Bentley"

"Your fur’s starting to look wet, but you didn’t go into the swamp." Bentley pointed out as Rarity handed him some cleaning supplies while Adagio threw up again.

"That’s twice now that you did that, Adagio." Sly noted.

"I’m guessing that’s what happened in there?" Karai assumed as Adagio just nodded, since her stomach was upset. "I hate Voodoo."

"But we can't hate Mz. Ruby." Rarity pointed out as Mz. Ruby heard this from her lair. "She did wrong, but it's not with justification."

"She killed my dad... But you're right." Sly admitted as Mz. Ruby was shocked.

"The world feared her for something that was natural for her. That hatred is understandable." Adagio added.

"I hope we can settle this without a fight." Karai said.

"You really wish for that?" Sly asked.

"It's the right thing to do." Rarity answered as Mz. Ruby was beyond shocked at hearing that.

"Alright, but if she attacks we defend ourselves." Sly responded.

"Alright. Let's just get moving." Rarity said while back at Mz. Ruby’s hideout, she fell onto her butt, completely and utterly speechless at what the Beauty Trio said.

"Mz. Ruby..." A strange figure said on-screen as Mz. Ruby had hoped to never hear that mechanical voice again.

"Yes, sir?" Mz. Ruby asked.

"I understand some vermin are reeking havoc with my operation. I expect you to deal with them. It would be ashame if the one person who ever cared about you were to... Disappear." The voice threatened as that made Mz. Ruby freeze in horror. "The traitors and the raccoon are mine. You can have the white one."

"Y-Yes." Mz. Ruby scarcely responded.

"Good." The mysterious figure said as the screen went dark, before Mz. Ruby lost all hope.

Author's Note:

Next time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

A Grave Undertaking