• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,991 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
8
 376
 2,991

Back Alley Heist

In Mesa City, Sly and the Beauty Trio went to another location that has a treasure key, out of reach only by a window.

"Well, looks like we have to continue here by a break in." Sly said as he broke the window with a swing from his cane, allowing he and his friends to continue.

"Crude method, don't you think?" Rarity asked.

"Yeah, but it’s a classic." Sly answered as Adagio sniffed the area.

"How many you smell?" Karai asked.

"9. Two up ahead." Adagio informed.

"Alright, ladies. Stealth and Strike. Pick them off from the shadows." Sly ordered.

"But this area doesn’t leave us much room." Rarity pointed out.

"So, we improvise." Sly said as Adagio snuck up behind the duo of thugs.

"Oh, boys." Adagio called out.

"Huh?" The two thugs asked as Adagio ducked and Karai and Sly knocked them out. They fell into the alley, freaking the other seven out.

"We got intruders!" The thug leader shouted before Rarity threw diamond shield disks from the magic of her geode and broke the lights. "I can't see anything!" He said before Rarity aimed a grappling hook at the leader's leg. "Something’s got my leg!" The thug leader panicked before Rarity hoisted him up high.

"Wait for them to get underneath." Rarity said as a thug came under his upside colleague.

"Lights out." Adagio quipped as she drew a kunai and cut the line, making the thug fell onto the other hard. "They fall down and go BOOM!!!"

Sly moved his cane hook to wrap around a thug's neck. "Good night, big guy." Sly quipped as he pulled the thug into the shadows and beat him up before Karai coiled around another thug.

"Heh. You might find yourself in a tight squeeze." Karai said as she tighted her grip with the remaining thugs watched in terror while Karai dragged the thug into the shadows and the sound of a beating followed.

"Time for a sting operation." Sly declared as he threw the last Venom Grenade while the trio of thugs looked at the grenade as it exploded and the venom got into their eyes.

"My eyes!" The thugs screamed in pain.

"Triangulate Decimate!" Sly shouted as he and the Beauty Trio struck the thugs in the pattern of a triangle, making the three of them fall to the ground, covered in bruises and cuts unconscious. "Nice job, everyone."

"Another treasure key for us." Rarity said.

"I got the code for the vault here." Adagio added.

"Alright, let's see what we get." Sly said as he and the Beauty Trio arrived at the vault safe.

"I could’ve broken this code in my sleep. The combination is 5-6-5." Bentley informed.

"Smart aleck." Adagio scoffed as Sly typed the code in.

"Well Bentley is a master at hacking." Sly defended his friend as he opened the vault and got the page.

"A-ha, it’s Sir Andrew Cooper’s Thief Replica Technique. He used to make fake stand-ups of himself to confuse guards into attacking the wrong thing. Now you can make fake copies of yourselves." Bentley informed.

"Haha, Christmas came early!" Karai laughed with a smile.

"This is going to be fun!" Adagio agreed.

"Any luck on making me more grappling hooks?" Rarity asked.

"I think so." Bentley answered.

"Good. I'm down to only five left." Rarity said.

"Sorry, Rarity. You'll have to make do until you get back." Bentley responded.

"Makes sense." Rarity admitted.

"How many keys are left?" Sly asked.

"Just one." Bentley answered.

"Then Muggshot goes down." Karai said.

"Indeed." Rarity agreed.

"And then we eat." Karai added.

"Alright!" Adagio cheered.

"Assuming Carmelita doesn't stop us." Sly reminded.

"She’ll be out for a while." Rarity said while she and the others didn't know that Carmelita was already waking up.

"Ugh… What happened?" Carmelita asked before she found a rose in her hand and immediately remembered what happened. "Those dirty little-!" Carmelita growled before she saw her medallion and panicked as she picked it up. "Please let there be no scratch!" Carmelita whimpered as she inspected her medallion thoroughly and completely, before giving out a huge sigh of relief. "Nothing happened to it." Carmelita said as she put back in her pocket. "If those thieves even think about laying their hands on it…!" Carmelita start off before she heard something.

"ENOUGH!" A male voice ordered before Carmelita turned around and pointed her pistol at a large rat.

"Who are you? And are you with that raccoon, snow leopard and those Foot clan scum?" Carmelita asked in suspicion while she didn't know why, but she was starting to sweat at the sight of him.

"My name is Hamato Yoshi." He answered, as he revealed his face and form to Carmelita.

"W-What?" Carmelita asked, started to become nervous as her arm was shaking.

"Leader of the Hamato Clan of my dimension." Splinter answered before Carmelita fell to knees and kneeled, sweating bullets as she was fearing off what could happen.

Author's Note:

Next time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Straight to the Top