• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,965 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
9
 376
 2,965

Into The Machine

In his hideout, Raleigh sat in his throne room, agitated over the delay. "Report. Has the light fixtures been repaired yet?"

"We're still working on the repairs. Just out of curiosity, where were we supposed to haul this stuff?" A voice asked.

"Right, I forgot to mention that. Take it to the engine room." Raleigh answered.

"Yes, sir." The voice responded, when in truth, Adagio was on the other end with everyone else trying not to laugh.

"One other thing, don't even think about touching my Treasure Key!" Raleigh added.

"Understood, boss." Adagio responded in a modified voice before Raleigh disconnected.

"Stupid frog." Karai said before Bentley came up on the Binoc-u-com.

"That blimp looks like the most secured location on this boat. If Raleigh's really as smart as his police file suggests, then that's where we'll find him." Sly noticed.

"Wonderful idea, but your plan is flawed." Bentley informed.

"Pardon?" Rarity asked.

"Because it is impossible to get near him." Bentley answered.

"There's gotta be some way." Adagio said.

"To access Raleigh's blimp, you guys would have to sneak through that high-voltage power tube." Bentley informed.

"Hard to pull off with the power on." Karai noticed.

"Yes, so to do that without getting electrocuted, you'd have to destroy that power generator. And to do that, you guys need two more of Raleigh's treasure keys, which are heavily guarded." Bentley explained.

"Interesting. So when are you gonna get to the impossible part?" Sly asked, much to the Beauty Trio's surprise.

"Fine! But I warned you guys! Try following some of Raleigh's goons." Bentley suggested.

"Thanks." Sly responded.

"Don't mention it, it's your funeral." Bentley said before he went off as Sly and the Beauty Trio went across and got on the ship, before following a group of thugs to what they assume was the engineering room.

"Whoo, it is hot in here." Rarity panted, fanning herself.

"You guys better close those furnace doors if you don’t wanna get roasted." Bentley suggested.

"Understood. Gives me the chance to try my new move." Sly responded as he did his new attack he learned and slammed the door shut.

"Bentley, are there any guards in this room?" Karai asked as she and the others traveled throughout the room.

"There are definitely a few guards." Bentley answered.

"Well, we'll have to risk a straight up." Karai said.

"Oh, this’ll be fun." Sly added in excitement as he and the Beauty Trio rushed through the entrance, while two guards weren't paying attention to them.

"Another boring day." A guard groaned as neither of them saw Adagio coming up till her boots were at their faces.

"What airheads." Adagio scoffed as she knocked both of them out before another guard showed up.

"Hey, what you doing-" The guard started to ask before Karai stopped him by coiling around him.

"We'll take that." Karai said as she grabbed a paper from him while the guard was unaware that Sly had his cane in spear mode.

"Hey, sound the-" That guard started to order before...

"Good night." Sly quipped as the next thing the guards knew was Blackout City as another guard tried to pressed the alarm when a diamond shield covered it.

"I don’t think so." Rarity denied as the guard tried to reach for his weapon, only to receive four strikes.

"Guess Raleigh didn't think he'd have any trouble out here." Sly noted.

"That's a safe assumption. These guys couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag." Karai agreed as they went through the room, sabotaged more machinery and beaten more guards before Adagio found something.

"Guys, found the safe." Adagio said as Bentley came on the Binoc-u-com.

"I can't believe I pieced this one together from the paper Karai grabbed. Try 2-2-7." Bentley said as Sly inputted the code and found another page. "Interesting! Old Sally Cooper’s Fast Getaway Raccoon Roll! Stories claim she could move faster rolling than anyone else could on the run."

"Hey Sly, you still have the spine of the book, right?" Rarity asked as Sly left behind a calling card.

"Yep." Sly answered.

"Even though I advised against it." Bentley added.

"I might be able to fix the book if Bentley can figure out the date of each page." Rarity said.

"Oh, okay. I’ll try." Bentley said as the four went up and through the furnace after closing the doors.

"There's the treasure key!" Karai said as Sly broke it and obtained it.

"Two keys down, two to go." Sly said as he and the Beauty Trio exited the engineering room.

Author's Note:

Next time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

High Class Heist