• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,965 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
9
 376
 2,965

Burning Rubber

At the volcanoes, the Cooper van exited the tunnel as Bentley spotted something.

"We made it!" Rarity cheered.

"Not so fast. We’ve got to get through that security door on the far side of the cavern. The only way to unlock it; is to analyze at least sixty of those hanging computers." Bentley informed.

"Would’ve been easy to get at them if the our new turret wasn’t trashed." Sly pointed out.

"True." Karai admitted.

"Yeah." Visamo agreed.

"It won’t be a problem. I can hack the computer’s connection couplings so that’ll fall to the ground. Then Murray will have to run over them with the van while the others destroy them." Bentley explained.

"Good. And Murray, you can use that new battering ram function to push away anything tries to keep you from those computers." Adagio added.

"We got company!" Sly shouted as Murray drove the van into the area as strange slugs showed up.

"Guys, there are only a hundred and nineteen computers up there and these Fire Slugs seem intent on getting to them before us. We need to get sixty computers before they do!" Bentley informed.

"Everybody hang on!" Murray yelled as he put the pedal to the medal, ramming multiple fire slugs and started destroying the computers.

"Rarity, can you give Murray a hand?" Sly asked.

"Of course!" Rarity responded as she summoned her diamond shields and flipped some fire slugs away while destroying some computers.

"I should be a racer." Murray said.

"Try demolition first, big guy." Karai responded.

"Really? Why?" Murray asked.

"Call it a hunch." Karai answered.

"How's it look, Bentley?" Adagio asked.

"We’re halfway there!" Bentley informed.

"These things are everywhere!" Rarity shouted.

"Need some help?" Adagio offered.

"Sure." Rarity responded as Adagio jumped out and started fighting.

"Almost got it. Just need one more." Bentley said.

"I see it!" Murray shouted as he rammed into it just in time.

"That’s sixty computers! Nice driving, Murray! Now we have enough to data to open the security doors. Just past them is the control room for Clockwerk’s death ray tower… I think it’s time for some Cooper, Hamato and Foot thieving and sabotage, doncha think, guys?" Bentley assumed.

"You know us well." Sly noted.

"Of course I do, Sly." Bentley replied.

"You guys get yourselves somewhere safe." Karai said to Bentley and Murray.

"Good luck." Murray responded as Sly and the girls continued forward while he and Bentley left.

"I’m coming along too, ya know." Visamo said as he followed Sly and the Beauty Trio.

"Thanks, pal." Sly replied in gratitude.

"No prob. No way I wouldn’t help a friend." Visamo responded with a smile.

None of them knew it, but a pair of Law Enforcers were sitting in a cell.

"Comfortable?" A voice asked.

"No." The officers answered.

"Too bad." The voice scoffed.

"When I get out of here, you're going to wish I was going to take you to jail!" Carmelita growled.

"Hmph. That would’ve been impossible anyway." The voice mocked.

"You will die, Foot Clan Swine!" Mei Ling hissed.

"That would also prove impossible." The voice added as the figure looked on his monitors. "My guests have arrived."

"Clockwerk!" Carmelita roared as the figure laughed darkly.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

A Daring Rescue