• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,979 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
9
 376
 2,979

A Deadly Dance

"Bentley, any luck analyzing that strange vehicle?" Adagio asked as she, Karai, Rarity and Sly were walking back to the cauldron.

"I'm doing my best. I've never seen a vehicle like that thing." Bentley answered.

"Guys, we’re here." Sly pointed out as he and the Beauty Trio made it back to the cauldron.

"Sly, I get that she helped kill your father, but she suffered enough with the world fearing her." Karai said.

"I know, but that doesn’t mean we don’t need her segment of the Thievius Raccoonus." Sly replied.

"Just remember you promise we'd try talking first." Rarity reminded.

"Alright." Sly responded.

"Sometimes, negotiation is better than confrontation." Bentley agreed as everyone used the keys to unlock the gate, causing the machine to fall apart as the lid fell onto the small pool, building up pressure. "Now get on the lid of the cauldron before it blows off!" Bentley informed while the four they climbed aboard, with Sly helping Karai up.

"Thanks." Karai said in gratitude as the lid built up more pressure.

"No problem. Just helping a friend." Sly replied as the cauldron launched the group high into the air.

"Jump!" Bentley shouted as Sly and the Beauty Trio all jumped off into Mz. Ruby's lair, landing on some giant teeth.

"Well, well, well... I did sense the energies of the two ninja clans. Most distastefully bad juju." Mz. Ruby said.

"Yeah well, we've been having such a day lady." Sly retorted.

"Mz. Ruby please, we don't want to fight you." Adagio added.

"So why don’t you just give us the page?" Sly asked.

"Hahahahaha. Oh, Sly… I can see your mouth a-movin’, but all I hear is ‘blah-blah-blah.’" Mz. Ruby taunted.

"We get it. You're angry at the world. But don't give them the proof that you are a monster." Karai sympathized.

"Grr…!!! Why don’t you fight me and find out?" Mz. Ruby growled

"Please don't make us." Rarity begged.

"It’s not like any of us have a choice here! Well, if jaws need to flap, then let them flap!" Mz. Ruby declared as sharp fangs in the tunnel started going up and down in a rhythm, colliding with each other.

"Sorry, girls. We tried." Sly said.

"It seems negotiations have broken down." Bentley noted as the Beauty Trio's hearts sank, before they and Sly followed Mz. Ruby as she conjured up a spell.

"I know you don't want to fight, so how about a contest?" Mz. Ruby offered before she teleported to another spot as a turtle surfaced from the water.

"What contest? You can’t run forever." Sly quipped.

"Quite true. Quite true. How about I have my servant, Chumley, escort y’all over here?" Mz. Ruby asked.

"We win, you turn over to the authorities quietly?" Karai assumed.

"Fine, but y’all have to get to me four times, and that was already one." Mz. Ruby explained.

"Alright, but to be fair. What do you want if you win?" Adagio asked.

"How's about whatever magic is protecting the Snow Leopard?" Mz. Ruby requested.

"Deal." Rarity agreed without hesitation, much to Karai and Adagio's shock of her taking such a big risk willingly.

"Rarity!" Adagio gasped.

"What’re you thinking?!" Karai asked in disbelief.

"Let the game begin." Mz. Ruby declared.

"Alright, but what?" Sly asked.

"Oh, nothin’. Just a little something I like to play with my guests. If you repeat what I do, you’ll dodge it just fine. If not, you’ll get zapped! Haha!" Mz. Ruby laughed.

"So, a little Voodoo Simon Says, huh? Sounds easy enough." Sly noted.

"Your father had that same confidence... I liked it." Mz. Ruby admitted, having left Sly smiling as she preformed the spell. Sly and the Beauty Trio boarded Chumley as he started swimming forward before Mz. Ruby fired circle, triangle and square-shaped energy blasts in a rhythm-like manner, as Sly and the Beauty Trio dodged in the same rhythm, avoiding the blasts, dodging them and doing well until they reached the end.

"That makes two." Mz. Ruby counted as she teleported to higher ground with spires leading up there. "Let's put your techniques to the test." Mz. Ruby quipped as she formed an X-shaped energy blast.

"Scatter!" Sly shouted as Mz. Ruby threw the energy blast at the spire, blowing it up, but he and the Beauty Trio dodged them perfectly and soon enough, they got to Mz. Ruby again.

"One more." Mz. Ruby counted before she teleported again, far this time, as Sly and the Beauty Trio boarded a mosquito.

"Hope this mosquito is male." Sly quipped as Mz. Ruby sent her attacks to the heroes. But while he and the Beauty Trio dodged, the tempo started going faster, dodging the energy blasts at a faster pace before getting close to land. "Game over, Mz. Ruby." Sly declared as he and the Beauty Trio leapt off the mosquito, catching up to Mz. Ruby one last time.

"Y’all certainly got some rhythm there. Alright, you win. I’ll turn myself in, and you can have my page of your book. But it won't you any good if you go toe-to-toe with the Panda King. He’s tough, with a capital T! If you go around poking his stronghold in China, you’re likely to get poked back!" Mz. Ruby warmed.

“We can handle ourselves. And we're sorry.” Rarity apologized.

“For what?” Mz. Ruby asked.

“For what the world put you through.” Rarity answered.

“Why?” Mz. Ruby added.

“It's never right to fear what you don't understand.” Karai responded as Sly got the page from the vault.

“Who's the ancestor this time?” Adagio asked.

“This section holds notes from my pioneering ancestor, Slytunkhamen Cooper. His invisibility technique allowed him to steal from from corrupt pharaohs and greedy noblemen.” Sly explained.

"Wow." Rarity awed in amazement, before she, Karai, Adagio and Sly left as Mz. Ruby stooped the master thief.

"Did Raleigh or Muggshot have the scroll?!" Mz. Ruby asked in complete concern.

"No, they didn’t. How did you know about that thing anyway?" Sly responded.

"I'm a Voodoo Priestess. You do the math." Mz. Ruby answered.

"Right." Sly noted.

"I don't know where it is, but you have to find it before someone is stupid enough to use the spell." Mz. Ruby informed.

"At least we can agree on that." Sly said with a smile as he and the Beauty Trio left.

Later at a different location, Karai was inspecting the photos once more.

"Again, Karai?" Adagio asked as she came back while Rarity was sunbathing. The three girls had swimsuits on and the location they were at was a tropical beach.

"It's the silhouette." Karai answered.

"Well, listen to this. The papers say that Mz. Ruby isn't going to be getting a life prison sentence." Adagio informed.

"Really?" Karai asked.

"It’s true." Rarity confirmed.

"That’s a relief." Karai said, glad that things turned out well.

"According to the papers, she's still going to jail. But the court showed mercy since she was more a victim most of her life." Adagio added.

"That’s good to hear." Karai sighed in relief.

"Did Sly just really fish in someone’s wallet?" Rarity noticed as the Cooper Gang rushed by. "Get ready to run."

Author's Note:

Next time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

"Well, the road trip gave me the time I needed to study up on the Panda King." Sly said.

"So what did you find out?" Karai asked.

"Here’s what I found out about him; Born penniless, Panda King was fascinated by the fireworks rich noblemen set off every New Years." Sly informed.

"Wow! That sounds fantastic!" Rarity awed in amazement, before she grew concerned.

"He spent a decade learning the art, but when he tried to offer his fireworks to the noblemen, they couldn't see past his shabby clothes and chased him away." Sly answered. much to the girls' shock.

"Man... They really judged the book by its cover." Adagio groaned.

"Yeah, and that only made things worse. Humiliated, the Panda King took revenge on those who shunned him by using the very tools of his art for crime. The Fiendish Five recruited him as their demolitions expert, and from then on, his explosive touch became feared worldwide." Sly explained.

"Oh dear! I just hope we can reason with him." Rarity said as Karai and Adagio agreed with her.

"Well, he's rumored to be perfecting some new firework technique high in the unstable Kunlun Mountains of western China." Sly informed.

"Unstable?" Adagio asked.

"Yeah, lots of potential avalanches there." Sly confirmed.

"Well let's try to keep this one at low volume." Karai advised as the Cooper Van closed in on their destination.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rarity, Karai and Adagio Dazzle and