• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,962 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
9
 376
 2,962

A Cunning Disguise

"You really think we should try to come up with some team attack?" Sly asked while he and the Beauty Trio went into a study.

"Hmm… I don’t see why not." Rarity responded.

"My sister couldn't stop sharing the combo attacks and strategies she and her friends came up with." Adagio remembered.

"And we're a team, too." Karai added.

"Okay. Next chance we get, we'll come up with something." Sly said before he and the Beauty Trio found an enormous supply of books.

"Oh my! Twilight would’ve drooled at the sight of this room!" Rarity noted.

"I've never seen this many books." Karai awed.

"Bentley, give us some good news." Adagio requested before she and the others saw the globes open up and shoot some rats.

"Whoa! Those rats got pegged!" Sly said.

"This guys seriously likes his traps." Karai noted.

"And it seems that Raleigh has booby-trapped the entire place." Bentley added as Sly and the Beauty Trio went forward till Rarity saw the carpet.

"Wait, the carpet." Rarity noticed as Karai and Adagio facepalmed.

"Oh boy." Karai groaned.

"Here we go." Adagio agreed.

"Bentley, analyze the floor for pressure pads." Rarity ordered.

"Huh?" Karai and Adagio asked in confusion as Bentley did that, and saw that Rarity was up to something.

"Wow, Rarity! You’re spot on, all of the rugs in the place are pressure plates." Bentley noticed as Sly tapped the rug with his cane, causing dart launchers to come out and fire.

"I’m gonna enjoy this." Sly said in excitement.

"Don’t you get it, Sly? If you step on that rug, forget about becoming a master thief. You’ll be a master dartboard." Bentley pointed out.

"Remember Bentley, Rarity can make diamond shields." Sly reminded.

"Oh, right. Sorry, forgot about that." Bentley apologized as Rarity blocked the darts as they continued moving forward.

"Looks like we got a few guards here." Adagio noticed.

"Bentley, tap into the Study's lighting." Karai ordered.

"But how are you gonna fight in the dark?" Bentley asked.

"Set them to go out every 20 seconds then back on every 30 seconds. That should help us." Karai explained.

"If you say so." Bentley responded as Adagio started sniffing the air.

"You smell that?" Adagio asked as she started picking up some scents.

"I don't smell anything." Rarity responded as Karai and Sly agreed.

"I smell enemies." Adagio said.

"How many?" Sly asked.

"Nine, and one of them is straight ahead." Adagio answered.

"And he seems to be welding. Bentley, you ready?" Karai asked.

"Yep." Bentley answered.

"Then start the malfunction." Karai ordered.

"Three… Two… One." Bentley counted down as the lights started flickering off and on.

"Another lightning malfunction. Boss seriously needs to upgrade the moisture protection." A guard complained before the lights turned off. And when they came back on, Karai was behind him.

"Lights out." Karai quipped as she knocked out the guard.

"The next two guards are up ahead." Adagio informed.

"Rarity, up the book cases. We strike from above." Sly ordered as the lights went off.

"Alright." Rarity responded as when the lights came back on, the duo were hanging above the guards. Sly motioned that he and Rarity attack in a X, as the fashionista nodded before the pair dropped down when the lights went out and knocked out the guards.

"Vault code?" Sly requested.

"You’ll get nothing outta me." The first guard refused.

"I’m not saying anything." The second guard agreed before Rarity bashed their heads together.

"Here it is." Rarity said as she grabbed a piece of paper from one of the two guards.

"I got the next three." Adagio volunteered as she climbed up behind the guards.

"Boss, the lights are going screwy again." A guard said on the phone as Raleigh responded harshly. "We still haven't heard from the salvaging team."

But little did the guards know, Adagio was right behind them and when the lights went out, the sound of a beatdown was heard. Soon, the lights went back on, with the guards out cold.

"How many left, Adagio?" Karai asked as Adagio took a sniff.

"Just three. One by the safe, two by the key." Adagio answered.

"Karai, Adagio... You two get the key. Rarity, with me." Sly ordered.

"Let’s be on our way, then." Rarity said.

"Rarity, can you use your shield to get me above the guard?" Sly asked.

"Of course." Rarity answered as she summoned a diamond platform, with Sly jumping onto it before she got him above the guard by moving it.

"This is too much fun." Sly smiled as he drew his sais before the lights went out.

*POW! WHACK! OUCH!*

When the lights came back on, the guards laid unconscious at Sly's feet. "Alright Bentley, work your magic."

"With the help of the paper Rarity swiped from the guard, the answer was simple. Dial in 2-4-2." Bentley informed before Sly typed it in as Rarity found a pocket watch.

"Why hello." Rarity said as Sly brought out a piece of paper.

"Outstanding! Another page from the Thievius Raccoonus! This one features Dev Cooperinda's Slow Motion Jumps. He used this to get by all kinds of airborne threats." Bentley informed.

"I might be able to fix the book if we figure out how old the pages are." Rarity said as she pocketed the watch.

"Like I said, it'll be easy for my to find out." Bentley responded as Sly put a calling card in the safe.

"Cool it, you two." Sly said.

"We weren't arguing." Rarity responded.

Meanwhile with Karai and Adagio, the spitting cobra wrapped herself around a guard as the other guard went for the alarm, only for the tigress to grab him.

"I don't think so." Adagio denied as the two guards struggled to get free, only their heads to be bashed together, falling unconscious "Pathetic."

"You’re telling me." Karai agreed as she broke the case and grabbed the key.

"That's the last Treasure Key." Bentley said as Karai and Adagio reunited with Sly and Rarity.

"But I have a feeling that we’ll need more soon." Rarity pointed out.

"We'll worry about that later. Right now, we got to move. And Bentley, you can stop with the lights now." Sly said.

"I was hoping you’d say that." Bentley responded as the lights stayed on.

"That was effective, but a strain on the eyes. Sorry, everyone." Karai apologized while rubbing her eyes.

"Didn't bother me much." Adagio shrugged off.

"I'm a raccoon." Sly added.

"I didn’t have trouble seeing in the dark." Rarity added.

"Come on, everyone. Let's get back to the tunnel." Sly said as he and the Beauty Trio hurried back.

"Use the keys while we stand guard." Rarity ordered.

"Alright, I’m trusting you guys." Sly responded.

"Good. Maybe hurry before this rain makes us stink." Adagio said.

"Oh, here-here." Rarity agreed as Sly opened and took off the locks.

"Well, the locks are gone…" Sly started off before he whacked the electric generator with his cane, destroying it and shutting down electricity at the pipe entrance. "…And so is the generator."

Unfortunately, the destruction of the generator activated the silent alarm.

"That was easy." Karai noticed.

"And the big boss finally knowing we’re here in three… two… one." Sly counted down before a voice came on the intercom.

"Attention, attention. We have intruders in the vicinity!" Raleigh shouted.

"Wha?! How did you know that would happen?!" Karai asked in shock.

"With all the traps we've seen, only a matter of time we hit a silent alarm." Sly answered, leaving the Beauty Trio speechless.

"Wow, you really are a master thief." Rarity awed in amazement.

"Not until I get my family heirloom back." Sly pointed out.

"Oh, right. My apologies." Rarity apologized.

"I used to dream of doing this with my Hamato Brothers and Sisters. Never thought I would do it with two Foot Clan members... Or call them my friends." Sly explained, making Karai and Adagio smile.

"Thanks, Sly." Karai said in gratitude.

"Honestly, we really appreciate it." Adagio agreed.

"You're welcome. Now, we going to continue this mushy stuff or are we going to take Raleigh down?" Sly asked.

"I thought you'd never ask." Adagio answered with a smile.

"Let’s do this." Karai agreed.

"And off we go!" Rarity declared as they went into the pipe.

Author's Note:

Next time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

The Gunboat Graveyard