• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,980 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
9
 376
 2,980

Two to Tango

At the chili dog place, Murray and Adagio were enjoying their lunch.

"I love Chili Dogs." Adagio said in pleasure, enjoying the food.

"Wait, didn’t you say that your sister, Sonata, loves tacos?" Murray asked.

"Yeah, and my sister Aria loves Nachos. Me, I love Chili Dogs." Adagio answered.

"You know, that’s actually kinda funny. But if you were a blue hedgehog, that would be more funny." Murray noted as Adagio couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"Attention, Attention! I have just been informed there's a cop in the vicinity. Keep your eyes open for anyone suspicious." Muggshot ordered on the intercom.

"Carmelita must be close by." Murray realized.

"Yeah, we better skedaddle." Adagio agreed before a gang of dogs surrounded her and Murray.

"Uh-oh." The two of them dreaded as the dogs started closing in.

Meanwhile, Sly and the Beauty Trio had located another treasure key.

"Alright, that makes three." Sly counted as he unlocked the car and its carjack. "And now for a break in." Sly said as he took away the carjack, causing the car to drive right into the wooden barrier, destroying it.

"Crude, but effective." Rarity noted.

"Let’s go." Karai said as she, Rarity and Sly went into the casino lobby, finding a giant face of Muggshot on a wall.

"Would you look at that ugly mug?" Sly mocked.

"Not even a mother would love that face." Rarity agreed.

"I am looking at it, and I find it infinitely fascinating." Bentley noted.

"Huh?" Sly, Rarity and Karai asked in confusion.

"My x-ray detection devices reveal that a secret elevator to Muggshot’s penthouse is contained within that giant head." Bentley explained.

"That's just disturbing." Karai groaned in disgust.

"So how do we get in?" Sly asked.

"Behind this locked wall, there’s a lever that summons the elevator. But you need all seven keys to open it up." Bentley answered.

"No problem. How's Murray and Adagio enjoying their lunch?" Sly asked before Adagio came on the Binoc-U-Com.

"We got trouble!" Adagio informed.

"We heard the announcement too." Rarity noted.

"Yeah, but we got challenged to a race by gangster dogs. Three laps around the hot dog stand for a treasure key." Murray explained.

"You two think you can handle it?" Sly asked.

"Yep." Adagio answered.

"Alright, but if things get too hairy, we'll come and help." Sly said as he and his companions went to retrieve another key, while Carmelita was following them.

"I finally found you, Ringtail." Carmelita growled as of later, Sly, Rarity and Karai came to a roof top with the Treasure Key completely unguarded.

"Something feels wrong. This is too easy." Rarity noticed.

"No alarm, no guards... This does feel like a trap." Karai agreed.

"Got anything, Bentley?" Sly asked.

"Um… Remember that announcement about Interpol showing up?" Bentley responded.

"Yeah, but what about the key?" Sly added.

"Look behind you!" Bentley shouted as Sly, Rarity and Karai dodged a shot from Carmelita's shock pistol.

"Well, well, well… Look who just walked into my crosshairs… Sly Cooper and his friends!" Carmelita said.

"Inspector Fox... Fancy meeting you here, and you're wearing the bracelet. I'm touched." Sly responded.

"I thought you took a wrong turn back in Paris." Rarity noted.

"The only ones making wrong turns are you three. I suggest you surrender before I paralyze you with my good friend, the shock pistol." Carmelita quipped.

"Now see, a girl whose best friend’s a firearm’s got issues. A little dinner, a little dancing and I think I can help you out." Sly advised.

"And I think maybe some shopping and makeovers would help, too. I know I beautiful sapphire necklace that would be perfect with your bracelet." Rarity added as Karai snuck up behind Carmelita.

"Hmm. Sounds romantic. As long as you, Sly and your friend behind me don’t mind doing that… in jail!" Carmelita responded.

"Nah, I heard the service is lousy. Karai, now!" Sly shouted as Karai spat her venom at Carmelita, only for her to dodge it.

"I won’t fall for that trick again, but when I capture you three, you’ll see for yourselves." Carmelita quipped as she kept firing at the group who bolted away.

"Sheesh Sly, couldn't you pick a girl who's a thief and not a cop?" Karai asked.

"Come on, I like a girl who chases me." Sly answered with a smile.

"We can't fight Muggshot's thugs and dodge her shots." Rarity pointed out.

"Then why don’t we split up? It’s obvious that Carmelita’s after me." Sly suggested.

"Or we use Carmelita to our advantage." Karai added.

"But I have a feeling that there’s a vault around here." Rarity said.

"True, but if Carmelita keeps shooting, she's got to hit something." Karai added as Carmelita lined up the snake kunoichi in her crosshairs.

"Nighty-night, Foot Clan Swine." Carmelita said as she fired at Karai, who dodged it.

"You’re really judging the book by its cover, Carmelita." Karai noted as she led Carmelita to one of Muggshot's thug. "I can't believe you can't hit a target that doesn't even have legs."

"Why you!" Carmelita growled as she fired, but Karai dodged and the projectile hit the thug.

"I get it. Hey Carmelita, up for some laser tag?" Sly taunted as he and the girls kept tricking Carmelita into firing at Muggshot's thugs.

"Hold still, you dirty weasels!" Carmelita hissed.

"Now where’s the fun in that?" Sly taunted.

"Also, I am a snake, she's a snow leopard, and he's a raccoon." Karai pointed out.

"And we're all pretty clean." Rarity added as that only made Carmelita’s anger reach the edge.

"I got the vault code from one of the guards that Carmelita shot." Karai whispered to Sly and Rarity.

"Darling, I'll be generous and give you a free shot." Rarity offered.

"You’ll regret that!" Carmelita growled as she shot Rarity, only for it to bounce off her and hit Carmelita. "What the?!"

"Oopsie. Now how did that happen? Oh yes, the diamond shield I summoned thanks to my geode." Rarity said in fake-shock as a diamond shield revealed itself in front of Rarity while Carmelita twitched until she fell unconscious.

"You girls know you probably won't have made her Christmas Card list, right?" Sly laughed.

"Like she would've done it anyway. Here's the code." Karai responded.

"Good thing I know Navajo code talk. Try 5-3-2." Bentley informed as Sly typed it in while Rarity checked Carmelita's pulse.

"She's still alive." Rarity said.

"That's good." Karai responded in relief as Sly opened the vault and got the page. "Who is it this time?"

"Oh yeah, this will come in handy. It’s Suzanne Cooper’s notes pertaining to water safety. With this knowledge under your belts, you guys will be able to swim across water without a problem." Bentley explained.

"Great, now the treasure key. But first..." Sly started off as he left a rose with Carmelita.

"Are you sure you’re not secretly a fox, Sly Cooper? Because you’re as sly as a fox." Rarity asked as she and Karai gave intrigued smirks.

"I'm all raccoon." Sly responded with his own smirk as they left Carmelita, but they didn't see a Hamato Medallion fall out of her pocket, before Sly dropped a dangling car on the treasure key case and the it opened.

"One more treasure key down." Rarity counted.

"Make that two." Adagio added.

"So you and Murray won the race." Karai assumed.

"And a lifetime supply of free chili dogs. Booyahkasha!" Adagio added, much to the others' confusion.

"Pardon?" Rarity said.

"What?" Karai asked.

"Huh?" Sly wondered.

"Me and Murray doubled the wager and won us a lifetime supply of free chili dogs. Toppings and cheese included." Adagio added.

"That sounds just like Murray." Sly noted.

"But why were you in on that?" Rarity asked.

"Please don’t tell me that you still have that obsession with chili dogs, Adagio." Karai dreaded.

"Hey, you don't complain with Aria on nachos or Sonata with Tacos. Besides, we just scored us lunch." Adagio retorted.

"Okay, but don’t go overboard if you wanna stay like you are now." Karai warned as she poked Adagio's belly.

"Relax, I just scored us a card for it. I can even get those Veggie Chili Dogs Rarity likes." Adagio shrugged as Rarity’s stomach started growling, making the fashionista blush a bit.

"Low blow, Adagio." Karai said.

"Hey, I’m a kunoichi, remember?" Adagio reminded.

"Okay, ladies. The sooner Muggshot goes down, the sooner we eat." Sly responded.

"Good thing I got a little snack for the road." Adagio said as she tossed a drink to Rarity, allowing the snow leopard to drink it up while they kept going.

Author's Note:

Next time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Back Alley Heist