• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,979 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
9
 376
 2,979

The Unseen Foe

While Karai and Murray were scouting, the hippo noticed something. "Hey, a snow cone stand."

"Uh… is this a good time to get a snack?" Karai asked in concern.

"Come on, Karai. A quick snack won't hurt." Murray answered.

"Okay…" Karai responded as she walked over with Murray, before some of Panda King's guards had an idea.

Meanwhile, Sly and the girls were continuing forward.

"Nice job getting into the Panda King’s compound. I think I’ve figured out a way to get to the top of that giant statue, but unfortunately it’s obstructed by this reinforced ceiling hatch." Bentley informed as Sly saw a bundle of five fireworks with three locks.

"No problem. They seem to have plenty of firepower around here. We’ll just have to find a few more treasure keys to get at it." Sly said.

"I wonder how Murray and Karai are doing?" Adagio noted.

"We got a problem!" Karai shouted on the Binoc-u-com.

"I had to open my mouth." Adagio groaned.

"We were just gonna get a quick ice cream snack, and the next thing we knew, monkeys are everywhere, bugging us to race them three times around this track for a key!" Murray informed.

"Wow, Deja Vu." Rarity noticed.

"You’re telling me." Adagio agreed.

"You two think you can handle it?" Sly asked.

"Sure thing." Karai answered.

"Good luck. We'll get the other keys." Sly responded.

"Bentley, are there any keys we can split up on?" Rarity asked.

"There’s one that has a vehicle identical to what Adagio and Karai found in Mz. Ruby's lair. Someone with some serious high-tech skills must be providing these guys with hardware... the fifth member of the Fiendish Five, perhaps?" Bentley informed.

"I'll handle that one." Adagio volunteered.

"Alright. Just be careful." Sly said before Adagio rushed off as he and Rarity went a different direction, then the fashionista giggled all of a sudden. "What's so funny?"

"Oh, just thinking about Rainbow Dash. She’ll be so jealous of all the places me and the girls have been, especially China since she loves Kung-Fu." Rarity responded.

"Friend of yours?" Sly assumed.

"One of my best friends." Rarity confirmed.

"It's nice to have friends." Sly noted.

"Indeed." Rarity agreed as she and Sly came across a temple and ten guards.

"This looks like a good place to try out that addition of your new invisibility move." Bentley noticed.

"Read my mind, Bentley." Sly responded.

"Itsy Bitsy Spider?" Rarity asked.

"Sure. You go spin your webs, I'll pick off my share." Sly said while some strange spirit shimmered behind Rarity as she went above to lay her trap.

"Huh?" Rarity wondered as she turned around, but saw nothing.

Sly turned invisible and snuck up to a couple of guards and slapped one in the back of the head. "Hey, why'd you hit me?!"

"What’re you talking about?" The second guard asked in confusion.

"You just slapped me!" The first guard responded as Sly then kneed the other one.

"Gah! You just kicked me!" A guard shouted as Sly slipped away before the guards started fighting each other. Rarity weaved Five's webs and lowered herself down to a guard.

"Boo." Rarity quipped.

"Huh?" A guard wondered as he turned around to see a terrifying spider monster, causing him to turn white and freeze in terror, before Rarity tied him up and pulled him up to the web.

"Oh my! It worked better than last time." Rarity gasped in surprise as Sly snuck up to another guard and threw him to the ground with his cane.

"Hey, who are..." The guard started to ask when Rarity grabbed him before he could sound the alarm.

"I'm really starting to like that move." Sly said with a smile.

"You’re not the only one." Rarity agreed as she wrapped up another guard, while Sly rushed at another with his sais.

"Surprise!" Sly quipped as he cut the guard up before kicking him into Rarity's web.

"This is actually fun!" Rarity cheered.

"Do what you love..." Sly started off.

"And love what you do!" Rarity finished as Sly threw some exploding hats at the remaining guards.

"Huh? What’s this?" A guard wondered as Sly pressed the detonator.

"Gah!" The guards screamed as they were knocked out by the explosions while Rarity swung over and trapped in her web.

"That's the last of them." Rarity said as she grabbed the vault code from one of the trapped guards.

"So, they're going to be okay up there, right?" Sly asked.

"Yes. And I got the vault code." Rarity answered.

"Perfect. Bentley, give me an update on the others." Sly requested.

"Murray and Karai won the race, and Adagio got her treasure key." Bentley answered.

"Pays to have a good team, huh Sly?" Rarity asked with a smile.

"You bet!" Sly agreed.

"So, what's the vault code?" Rarity requested.

"It was a challenge, but this vault’s combination has got to be 6-6-7." Bentley informed as Sly inputted the code, causing the vault to open as he grabbed the page. "Incredible! I never would’ve thought this was possible! Sir Augustine of Cooper’s technique to briefly defy gravity! From now on, you guys should be able to get across bottomless pits no problem!"

"All the same, let's not test it out." Rarity suggested as she grabbed the treasure key of the area.

"I’m sure we could use it at other times." Sly pointed out.

"Guys, you coming?" Adagio asked as she showed up with a Treasure key in a hand while eating a chili dog in the other one.

"Guys! The pagoda you’re at is some kind of huge gun powder production plant. Judging by the scale, the Panda King must be making tons of explosives!" Bentley said.

"Better inform the police about this, Bentley." Sly informed.

"Already on it, buddy." Bentley responded.

Meanwhile, Carmelita had arrived at the mountain tracking Sly and his friends.

"How am I supposed to find them?" Carmelita asked.

"Maybe I could help." A mysterious voice offered.

"Back again?" Carmelita assumed as she turned around, only to be surprised.

"I don’t know who you’re talking about. But if I could help you protect my home, it’d be great." The mysterious voice responded as Carmelita thought about it.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Flaming Temple of Flame