• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,979 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
9
 376
 2,979

Flaming Temple of Flame

At a restaurant, Adagio was having a hot meal when Sly and Rarity caught up with her.

"Seriously, Adagio?" Rarity deadpanned.

"It's freezing up here. We heard you complaining about the swamp." Adagio answered.

"Well I’m certainly not complaining about this place since I’m a snow leopard." Rarity responded.

"Here's the key." Adagio said as she tossed the treasure key to Sly, who caught it.

"What about Karai's?" Sly asked.

"She gave it to me." Adagio responded as she brought out another treasure key.

"She and Murray okay?" Rarity checked.

"Yep. And they went to the next area." Adagio answered.

"We'll catch up with them later." Sly added.

"We can unlock those fireworks so we can destroy that hatch now." Rarity informed.

"Wanna do the honors, Rarity?" Sly offered.

"Thank you." Rarity responded in gratitude as she threw three keys, unlocking the three locks on the bundle of fireworks.

"Fire in the hole!" Adagio shouted, lighting the fireworks as they flew in the air before crashing into the hatch, destroying it.

"That's one way to make a door." Sly quipped.

"Let’s get going." Rarity said as she, Adagio and Sly jumped down the open hatch.

"Guys, me and Karai spotted Inspector Fox over an hour ago." Murray informed on the Binoc-u-com.

"That’s kind of Carmelita." Sly said with a smile.

"But we also saw someone with her." Karai added.

"Who?" Rarity asked.

"We didn’t hear the person’s name, but it looked like an Asian Golden Cat with a bo-staff." Karai answered as Sly thought that sounded familiar.

"Asian Golden Cat? Why does that ring a bell?" Sly wondered.

"Me and Karai found another key." Murray said.

"I’ll help cover Murray from here." Karai added.

"Good luck, you two." Sly said.

"Thanks, pal." Murray responded in gratitude.

"No problem. Bentley, give us the layout." Sly requested.

"Despite its temple-like facade, this place is really some sort of training ground. Stay on your toes." Bentley advised.

"Can do. Have Emergency Services arrived?" Sly added.

"They're already searching the area. So far, they've come up with a few people who managed to find safety within the avalanche." Bentley answered.

"Good." Sly said in relief.

"I see a temple ahead. Come on." Adagio urged.

"Very well." Rarity responded in agreement as she and the other went into the area.

Soon, the trio found too many guards for them to fight at the temple, noticing a lot of flaming obstacles as well.

"Too many for us to fight." Sly realized.

"What are we gonna do?" Rarity asked.

"Stick to the shadows. Pick them off when you see an opportunity." Sly suggested.

"Got it." Adagio responded.

"Doesn't matter which way, split up and get to the key." Sly said.

"Understood." Rarity replied as the trio snuck around, collecting evidence for the police, before the fashionista spotted a guard with the vault code. "Jackpot." Rarity smiled as she shadowed the guard till she was close enough to grab the vault code, before finding herself grabbed at the neck.

"Nice try." The guard grinned as Rarity tried to free herself, but failed while Sly snuck up to help her, before Rarity opened her eyes, with her irises being golden-yellow before she broke free and trapped the guard in her grappling hooks that strangely became webbing-like material.

"Wait, the only person I knew who could do that was... Master Taciaso?" Sly realized.

"Sly, my protege. You've grown so much. A spitting image of your father at your age." Taciaso spoke through Rarity as Sly kneeled at his departed master's spirit. "Your friend is perfectly fine. I have been watching you and your friends progress."

"Master, I'm sorry. I've allied with two Foot Clan members. But I can explain!" Sly begged.

"Don’t worry, I heard what happened with the foot clan from your friend’s world. I am surprised, I’ll admit." Taciaso noted from Rarity.

"Master, I need to know. Was the person who killed you the same who killed my father?" Sly asked.

"You would be correct, because he is the leader and founder of the Foot Clan." Taciaso confirmed.

"And the cause our Clan's destruction!" Sly added.

"Destruction, no. Gone into hiding, yes." Taciaso corrected through Rarity.

"W-What?" Sly gasped in shock.

"We'll speak later. Something or someone is forcing me out of your friend." Taciaso strained as he spoke through Rarity.

"How?" Sly asked as he watched his departed master's spirit shoot out of Rarity's body like a fired torpedo.

"And one final word! There is a rebel inside of your friend’s heart!" Taciaso shouted as he vanished.

"Ugh, that was disturbing." Rarity noted as she saw Sly looking frozen. "Sly? Are you alright?"

"I... Don't know." Sly answered.

"I was fully aware of my guest's actions." Rarity replied before she held her head in a bit of pain. "But I feel a little strange, like something’s masking my heart."

"We'll worry about that later. Right now, let's get moving." Sly urged.

"Guys, I snagged the key." Adagio said as Rarity and Sly saw her with said key.

"That’s great! But there’s still the vault that I swiped from that guard." Rarity pointed out.

"Well, come on. Let's get it." Adagio urged before Sly carried Rarity as they quietly walked to the vault. "I heard everything. I'm sorry, buddy."

"I… It’s alright." Sly said.

"At least you know the clan is still alive." Bentley pointed out, looking on the bright side.

"But who?" Sly wondered.

"We'll figure it out later, buddy. I got the code for you." Bentley replied.

"So what is it?" Rarity asked.

"Lucky for you I’m versed in chaos theory, otherwise this code would have been unsolvable. Input 9-3-2." Bentley informed.

"Bentley is a bit of a show off, don't you think?" Adagio asked as Sly inputted the code.

"Yes. He’s definitely like Donnie." Rarity agreed.

"You two know I can hear everything, right?" Bentley pointed out.

"Sorry." The two felines apologized.

"I got it open." Sly said as he grabbed the page.

"You've found the blueprints for the Panda King's lair. I'll upload the data straight into your Binoc-u-com." Bentley explained.

"At least we got evidence against the Panda King now." Adagio noted.

Meanwhile, Taciaso crashed into a mountain side.

"I do not take kindly to trespassers in my students." Splinter growled.

"My apologies for that." Taciaso apologized.

"At least you apologized. I am Hamato Yoshi." Splinter introduced himself.

"Omicro Taciaso, teacher of Sly Cooper." Taciaso replied.

"I see." Splinter noted as the two spirit got to talking after they calmed down.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Duel by the Dragon