• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 2,979 Views, 376 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Thievius Raccoonus - RainbowRaptorDash1



Sometimes, stealing from criminals, is considered being generous.

  • ...
9
 376
 2,979

This is Gonna Be Fun

Back in New York, the others were waiting for the Beauty Trio, before an Ultrom Portal opened, followed by them exiting it with their cargo.

"Where did you three go off to?" Leo asked.

"And what’s with the giant bag?" Donnie added as Karai looked down to see if she had legs again, finding herself back in her human form.

"Finally I’m on two legs again instead of a tail." Karai sighed in relief.

"Guys, dinner is on me tonight." Adagio declared.

"Huh?" The turtles and other ninjas asked in confusion while Aria, Raph and Applejack smirked.

"Is that loot in your bag, Dagi?" Aria asked as Adagio poured out her share, leaving the other turtles and ninjas, except her, Applejack and Raph completely surprised while Leo noticed the book with a feather pen between the pages in Rarity's hands.

"Nice book, Rarity." Leo noted.

"Thank you. A friend of ours made it like an inheritable book of a family clan." Rarity informed as she handed the book to Leo, who saw the symbol.

"Wait… Did you find a Hamato Clan there?" Leo asked.

"Yes, and a Foot Clan." Karai answered.

"But the leader we beat was an immortal and mechanical owl version of Shredder that was around for hundreds of years, fueling himself with his own hatred and jealousy of that family clan." Adagio added as everyone else other than Rarity and Karai were stunned.

"Okay. That sounds more intense than Raph, Aria and Ah went through." Applejack noticed.

"And so much more awesome than the adventure that me, Leatherhead and Leo had." Rainbow Dash admitted.

"And I think I gained a new hobby for when I’m on night patrol." Rarity added.

"Just don't get caught." Donnie responded.

"Oh? You already caught on?" Rarity noted.

"Call it a hunch." Donnie answered.

"While I’m at it, I’m going to chronicle my own adventures." Rarity said as she took the book back.

"We can help, too." Leo offered.

"Are you sure about that?" Rarity asked with a mischievous giggle.

Secretly with Aria and Adagio...

"You tried the key again?" Aria checked.

"Yeah…" Adagio sadly responded.

"Face it, Adagio. We're never going back." Aria sighed before Sonata then showed up.

"Come on, girls! Maybe we didn’t try it at the right time! Let’s wait until Halloween to try again." Sonata suggested.

"Worth a shot." Adagio admitted.

"Let’s just hope it works." Aria said.

"So what happened, Dagi?" Sonata asked.

"And your breath smells like Chili Dogs again." Aria pointed out.

"Hehehe! Well, let’s just say that I became a thief stealing from other thieves." Adagio responded as nobody knew that their next adventure was going to be a nightmare.

Author's Note:

On the rooftops of New York City, Rarity finished writing something in the book Sly gave her before putting the pen back and closing the book before Karai and Adagio showed up.

"So, that's our target?" Karai asked.

"Definitely." Adagio confirmed.

"Well then ladies... Let's go!" Rarity declared as she and the rest of the Beauty Trio used the skills they learned to break into a place that had wrongfully stolen goods, causing an alarm to go off. "This is gonna be fun."

Fin

Comments ( 30 )

Aren't we finished with this one

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

11407565
The story’s already done.

11407560
Nevermind, got it.

I'm wondering are you going to do the sequels Sly 2, Sly 3, and Sly 4?

hah. this is gonna be big after Halloween.

11407607
so how's the WWE idea floating?

11407613
I’m still keeping it in mind.

Okay. That sounds more intense than Raph, Aria and Ah went through." Applejack noticed
And so much more awesome than the adventure that me, Leatherhead and Leo had." Rainbow Dash admitted.

are you going to tell us where they are sent at some point?

I bet when we get to sly 4 for a certain operation. The beautiful trio and Carmelita are all going to be arguing on who distracts the guards by doing a belly dance in front of them.

11409344
*Snicker!* There may be more than four girls by that time!

11409804
Cool. Now you can check out a holiday special.

Next Story

Login or register to comment