• Published 12th Jul 2022
  • 283 Views, 2 Comments

Fluttershy’s Unexpected Action - Badguy400



Fluttershy has been learning some naughty words I’d reckon

  • ...
 2
 283

What Wild Things are Heard

Fluttershy is just humming happily as she’s currently hovering and dusting to her heart’s content; much to her little bunny friend Angel’s dismay.

No it’s not that he doesn’t like it when she’s dusting the place. He knows better than that!

However, what he doesn’t like about Fluttershy, is the fact that she’s humming. Why doesn’t he like that? Nothing much to say other than it’s gotten highly annoying to him, and that he just wishes that it would stop, but to no avail… .

Anyways, Fluttershy is just dusting happily, when suddenly she “unknowingly” lets a colorful little word slip out, and then vented her frustrations out by saying a few more for good measure.

After all that was literally said and done, Fluttershy gasped, and covered her mouth with the hoof that wasn’t holding the duster. “Oh.. my… .” Fluttershy said while in shock. “I really sure hope none of my animal friends heard that. They’re really impressionable… . Like babies… .” Fluttershy giggled after that last sentence.

Soon after that, she finished her dusting, and decided to snooze off because she was feeling sleepy.

Little did she know that Angel Bunny had heard all of the bad words that she had said out loud… . And this unfortunately gave the little mischievous fur ball a devilish idea. Oh how Fluttershy won’t hear the end of this for when she wakes up… .


Fluttershy woke up just a few hours later with a cute lil yawn, stretch, and with her rubbing one of her eyes with one of her hooves that wasn’t holding onto the blanket.

“Woah… . What a nap… .” Fluttershy said whilst feeling both exhausted and surprised. “Maybe I should go see if Angel Bunny needs anything to eat… .” She then sighs heavily, and says to herself; “let’s hope that he’s still in a good mood… . I definitely don’t want him to get all moody lately… , ever since I did start humming… .” She yawned again before continuing; “and not to mention that I did forget to meet him this morning for breakfast… . I sure hope he’s still feeling better about it… . I’m just not in the mood for any surprises… .” Fluttershy gave one last yawn before getting up to grab something for herself to eat from the fridge, and also some bunny chow from the cabinets for Angel Bunny to eat.

After that, she went to sit down on one of the chairs in her breakfast table, and then looked at her kitchen while eating her sandwich before thinking to herself; “I should really redecorate this place… . Not like how Flurry Heart did the last time I foalsat her… .” Fluttershy giggled at the thought as she then remembered the time on how Flurry Heart still didn’t eat the mashed peas she was being fed, and then deciding to fling mashed peas all over the place; much to Fluttershy’s dismay when she was babysitting her at the time.


Fluttershy was just about to finish her meal, when suddenly she saw that one of her hummingbird friends had just landed on top of her breakfast table. Pausing her mealtime, Fluttershy looked towards the bird with a smile, and then asked in a polite, yet gentle tone; “why hello there little one! What brings you here… ?”

The little hummingbird chirped about all the wonderful things that happened during their day… . Yet eventually as he/she had reached the end of their little story… the hummingbird said a swear to end it… .

Gasping in shock, Fluttershy said in surprise and dissatisfaction; “oh my word! Where in Equestria did you learn that horrible awful word… ? I’ve taught you better than that!” The hummingbird tweeted as if it was a shrug, and then flew off like nothing happened.

Still in shock, Fluttershy just shook her head to get herself calmed down, and then says to herself while preparing to lay down on the couch for another nap due to still feeling sleepy; “I swear… . If it was Angel Bunny again… , then there’ll be hell to pay… . Or tarturus… . Or whatever!” After that, she passed out.


Rainbow Dash soon arrived to Fluttershy’s cottage for their annual tea party. She had nothing else to do, so she’s visiting Fluttershy just for fun… . And hopefully to make sure that Fluttershy is okay since neither of the two spoke to each other after that one incident where it involved Fluttershy thinking she made Rainbow dead due to her prank, and such.

“I really hope that topic doesn’t get brought up… .” Rainbow Dash thought to herself. “I really don’t wanna talk about it… . Even though it’s only been a couple days… . Hehe… .”

Taking a deep breath to get herself calm, Rainbow Dash then prepared herself, and then started to knock on the door gently; as to not scare Fluttershy, and as to not disturb her in whatever activity she was doing at the moment.

Rubbing her eyes, Fluttershy slowly got up with a sleepy little moan. And then eventually made it to the door before softly saying sleepily; “c-come in… .” Rainbow Dash then opened the door, and entered. But not before seeing that she accidentally hit Fluttershy with the door.

Too tired to really do much of anything, Fluttershy weakly and sleepily said; “ow… . Hey… .” Rainbow Dash blinked, and then said whilst looking cautious and concerned; “oh… . H-hey there Flutters… . Y-you feeling alright… ?” Fluttershy blinked, then said; “oh… . It’s fine… .” Fluttershy yawned before continuing… . “It’s just that I was napping… . And I was really having a good dream when suddenly… .” Rainbow Dash interrupted by saying; “I woke you up? I-I’m sorry… !” Fluttershy looked to Rainbow Dash, and then said with a small chuckle; “hmm… ? Oh, it’s no trouble really. I-I’m fine… . Really… . I-I’m just… .”

But before Fluttershy could finish her sentence, her best friend Rainbow Dash slowly started to carry her, and then flew her gently back to the couch so she could nap again, and regain her energy.

Seeing Rainbow Dash starting to leave, Fluttershy reached out to her, and said; “w-wait! W-w-what’d you do that f-for… ?” Rainbow Dash sighed, and stated simply; “can’t let my number one shy gal get drained during our tea party… . Right… ?” Fluttershy slowly came to her senses, but still sleepy, and then she says while shrugging it off; “oh… it’s fine really… . N-no worries… .” Rainbow Dash asked; “a-are you sure… ?” Fluttershy nodded, and then replied back; “mhmm… . It’s fine… . No worries… .” and then turned to go back to nap. Rainbow Dash just shrugged with a chuckle, and then said; “hehe… . Okay… . If you say so… .” Fluttershy nodded, and started to sleep.

Rainbow Dash was just about to leave, when suddenly Fluttershy said something that stopped her in her tracks. “Oh and Rainbow… ? P-please don’t go near my shed again… . I-I told you that you’ll get sick if you spend too much damn time around there… . W-What’s wrong with you… ?!”

Rainbow Dash blinked before saying; “hehe, oops… .” and then flew off into the sky. Fluttershy just scoffed it off and then just said; “huh… kids… . They never listen to me… .” And then Fluttershy went back to sleep in a huff… .

The End

Comments ( 2 )

This story was a bit confusing. You had a funny premise with lots of potential, but it felt like you gave up on it halfway through and went with a completely unrelated plot. Not to mention, the inciting incident which was supposedly the whole point of this story felt contrived. This really needed to be expanded a bit and had some sort of resolution to the joke.

11363234
Yeah… sorry bout that. I just kinda lost interest, and just added in whatever because I wanted it to be finished because it’s supposed to be a short story… . But no worries, I’ll make something else soon that’ll make sense. No worries

Login or register to comment